Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Taste of Power (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211
XD It's okay
XD It's okay
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Is everyone okay with the ending being there? I'm going to start a new thread and a new OOC thread for the sequel, I'll tag everyone who's still active in it and things

Is that alright...?
Is everyone okay with the ending being there? I'm going to start a new thread and a new OOC thread for the sequel, I'll tag everyone who's still active in it and things

Is that alright...?
I read the ending, but I don't know if I should have a say because I wasn't in it lol XD
I'm almost done with my character form because I actually have time now, so I'll post that form in the new OOC thread if that's alright with everyone ^^
I read the ending, but I don't know if I should have a say because I wasn't in it lol XD
I'm almost done with my character form because I actually have time now, so I'll post that form in the new OOC thread if that's alright with everyone ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
The new thread is up ^^ It always makes me nervous switching over for some reason O.o I guess I just worry about people being left behind
The new thread is up ^^ It always makes me nervous switching over for some reason O.o I guess I just worry about people being left behind
YAS! I just read up on the prompt, and man... humans are... just... cruel... my character is a human mage, yet he still gets hate for it, which is why he lives alone with a wolf pup for company XD
YAS! I just read up on the prompt, and man... humans are... just... cruel... my character is a human mage, yet he still gets hate for it, which is why he lives alone with a wolf pup for company XD
xk7ymDQ.png
XD The best kind of company
Ikr
XD The best kind of company
Ikr
^^ My sister just brought me some boiled water which was nice of her

Also you can post your character in the OOC thread anytime ^^ I forgot to say it was okay XD I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on
^^ My sister just brought me some boiled water which was nice of her

Also you can post your character in the OOC thread anytime ^^ I forgot to say it was okay XD I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on
G'night! ^^
G'night! ^^
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211