Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Taste of Power (OOC THREAD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 210 211
Oh I didnt notice you were about to start a bar fight XD Sorry
Oh I didnt notice you were about to start a bar fight XD Sorry
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
It's okay don't worry!! It might just tale a couple of turns for our characters to reach Lance again
It's okay don't worry!! It might just tale a couple of turns for our characters to reach Lance again
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@DuskAwakening

This rp looks very interesting, it's still open, right? Also, is there a character limit?
@DuskAwakening

This rp looks very interesting, it's still open, right? Also, is there a character limit?
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@LibreNoctre there's no character limit, no ^.^ it's still open if you want to join! Here's a character sheet but you don't need to fill it out at all if you don't want to, you can just jump in with your character/s if you want to

Name:
Species:
Pronouns:
Personality:
Bio:
Special Items:
Skills:

@LibreNoctre there's no character limit, no ^.^ it's still open if you want to join! Here's a character sheet but you don't need to fill it out at all if you don't want to, you can just jump in with your character/s if you want to

Name:
Species:
Pronouns:
Personality:
Bio:
Special Items:
Skills:

XD You've got to slow down on time a little though, otherwise we could skip important events
XD You've got to slow down on time a little though, otherwise we could skip important events
Oops! Sorry, I'll wait until you guys are in the same time XD
Oops! Sorry, I'll wait until you guys are in the same time XD
XD Don't worry it's okay
It'll be easier when all our characters are in the same place
XD Don't worry it's okay
It'll be easier when all our characters are in the same place
Out of curiosity, what time zones are you all in? I'm in GMT (FR+8)
Out of curiosity, what time zones are you all in? I'm in GMT (FR+8)
-slides in- Why hello c: Might I pop in? There still time? Name: Manola Thorn-hop Species: Pixie Pronouns: She/her Age: Probably old, doesn't look a day over 25! Appearance: About a foot and a half tall with copper colored feather-wings. She is dark skinned decorated with red tattoos and her hair falls in silky waves just above her shoulders. Eyes large and deep brown, sharp white teeth. She adorns herself with gold and fine white and red garments. She does not sparkle! (But an embarrassing glimmer sneaks in now and then) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/91ab2907b25cf1a4b1a112dc77abcab8/tumblr_ou8bh9wW8Q1roereko1_r1_400.jpg[/img] Personality: Rambunctious to a fault. She lives for action. Anything that makes her laugh is worthwhile. Fickle and often dishonest, definitely holds a grudge. Yet her heart is soft and breaks at the sight of a saddened or wronged friend. Bio: After being deemed 'too heretical' by her community she stuck her nose up and continued on. Dazzled by gems and coin of travelers she spotted in her journey away from home, she now quests for fortune. Regrettably, her small size means she must seek the most bang for her buck as a large purse of average-worth gems would be impossible for her to manage. Small and valuable. Special Items: Her dagger is small but poisoned with something potent that makes the victim woozy and slow. Skills: She makes a great spy as she is small, agile, can fly quite fast, and has amazing camouflaging abilities. She is quite a charmer, almost supernaturally so. Not very strong, but incredibly tenacious.
-slides in-

Why hello c:

Might I pop in? There still time?

Name: Manola Thorn-hop
Species: Pixie
Pronouns: She/her
Appearance: About a foot and a half tall with copper colored feather-wings. She is dark skinned decorated with red tattoos and her hair falls in silky waves just above her shoulders. Eyes large and deep brown, sharp white teeth. She adorns herself with gold and fine white and red garments. She does not sparkle! (But an embarrassing glimmer sneaks in now and then)
tumblr_ou8bh9wW8Q1roereko1_r1_400.jpg
Personality: Rambunctious to a fault. She lives for action. Anything that makes her laugh is worthwhile. Fickle and often dishonest, definitely holds a grudge. Yet her heart is soft and breaks at the sight of a saddened or wronged friend.
Bio: After being deemed 'too heretical' by her community she stuck her nose up and continued on. Dazzled by gems and coin of travelers she spotted in her journey away from home, she now quests for fortune. Regrettably, her small size means she must seek the most bang for her buck as a large purse of average-worth gems would be impossible for her to manage. Small and valuable.
Special Items: Her dagger is small but poisoned with something potent that makes the victim woozy and slow.
Skills: She makes a great spy as she is small, agile, can fly quite fast, and has amazing camouflaging abilities. She is quite a charmer, almost supernaturally so. Not very strong, but incredibly tenacious.
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
I'm FR time +3
I'm FR time +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 210 211