Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Taste of Power (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 210 211
Hi I'm here! Can you guys fill me in on the new rp so far?
Hi I'm here! Can you guys fill me in on the new rp so far?
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
Also if anyone wants to see alotte in their dreams or whatever, just tell meh
Also if anyone wants to see alotte in their dreams or whatever, just tell meh
not super active :(

he/they/xey
I could fill you in but I'm so drunk right now can anyone else give an overview?

I'm going to sleep I'll be back around rolllover ^^
I could fill you in but I'm so drunk right now can anyone else give an overview?

I'm going to sleep I'll be back around rolllover ^^
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
As far as the new RP goes, the group escaped from Dragontooth, now nothing but a void hole. The Night Spirit took them to a new area, now they're trying to figure out how to stop this new evil force the one that Lance freed, they're currently on their way down the river to go this Night Temple sanctuary place to seek for help (?)

Though I'm not sure what's exactly going on right now with the team? xD Dusk help me out on this lol

As far as the new RP goes, the group escaped from Dragontooth, now nothing but a void hole. The Night Spirit took them to a new area, now they're trying to figure out how to stop this new evil force the one that Lance freed, they're currently on their way down the river to go this Night Temple sanctuary place to seek for help (?)

Though I'm not sure what's exactly going on right now with the team? xD Dusk help me out on this lol

Name: Aerie
Species: Nameless
Pronouns: They/Them
Appearance: A large mass of white mist. Can shapeshift into any form, but prefers to be some kind of feline. They are normally semi-transparent but can become completely opaque (This will make them smaller)
Personality: They don't have a personality because of how and how recently they were created. They are pretty much a blank slate.
Bio: They were created by a mixture of all the energy from the release of the god of powers and the souls that died when it happened. They don't really know what to do right now because they just suddenly exist without any real explanation.
Special Items: None
Skills: Can absorb any kind of power (Physical, Mental, Magical, ect) from other creatures or objects, but only if it's weak enough. Can shapeshift into anything. Can only harm/be harmed by spirits, magic, enchanted weapons, and simular things.
Flaws: Fairly childlike and trusting- can be easily manipulated. Fairly weak currently as they haven't absorbed much power. Cannot ever kill, just weaken, without outside help (Unless they are fighting a spirit or simular)

I hope this is good enough. I can change it or just use a different character if I need too though.
@DuskAwakening Sorry if your subbed I just want to make sure you read this.
Name: Aerie
Species: Nameless
Pronouns: They/Them
Appearance: A large mass of white mist. Can shapeshift into any form, but prefers to be some kind of feline. They are normally semi-transparent but can become completely opaque (This will make them smaller)
Personality: They don't have a personality because of how and how recently they were created. They are pretty much a blank slate.
Bio: They were created by a mixture of all the energy from the release of the god of powers and the souls that died when it happened. They don't really know what to do right now because they just suddenly exist without any real explanation.
Special Items: None
Skills: Can absorb any kind of power (Physical, Mental, Magical, ect) from other creatures or objects, but only if it's weak enough. Can shapeshift into anything. Can only harm/be harmed by spirits, magic, enchanted weapons, and simular things.
Flaws: Fairly childlike and trusting- can be easily manipulated. Fairly weak currently as they haven't absorbed much power. Cannot ever kill, just weaken, without outside help (Unless they are fighting a spirit or simular)

I hope this is good enough. I can change it or just use a different character if I need too though.
@DuskAwakening Sorry if your subbed I just want to make sure you read this.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
I'm back!!! I can't believe I managed to be that coherent last night but I do remember going over that reply six times to fix mistakes XD My head hurts

I think the Valkyrie and Moi are in a dream of their own right now. Everyone else probably went to sleep. They're all on the shore of a lake to spend the night there and I kinda skipped to the morning a little because the Night Spirit is enjoying herself.

That's absolutely amazing, Libre!! ^^
I'm back!!! I can't believe I managed to be that coherent last night but I do remember going over that reply six times to fix mistakes XD My head hurts

I think the Valkyrie and Moi are in a dream of their own right now. Everyone else probably went to sleep. They're all on the shore of a lake to spend the night there and I kinda skipped to the morning a little because the Night Spirit is enjoying herself.

That's absolutely amazing, Libre!! ^^
Is everyone okay? ^^
Is everyone okay? ^^
Morning Dusk xD Sounds like you had a wild night huh? xD Also I've made an adjustment to Valdis's beast form height, dangit that I remember her height incorrectly, I've went back to Feral Heart to check on her character and realize that I have a really terrible memory xD

Still won't use her semi form because it'd cause a lot of misunderstood xD

And welcome to the RP Libre! ^^
Morning Dusk xD Sounds like you had a wild night huh? xD Also I've made an adjustment to Valdis's beast form height, dangit that I remember her height incorrectly, I've went back to Feral Heart to check on her character and realize that I have a really terrible memory xD

Still won't use her semi form because it'd cause a lot of misunderstood xD

And welcome to the RP Libre! ^^
XD Ahhhh, that's okay!! ^^

XD It wasn't all that wild, it was my mum's fiftieth and I got into debates over theology, the dinosaurs and art with various people and was unable to regulate my volume XD I regret everything. Also I phoned my girlfriend because I wanted to talk to her before I fell asleep and I remember not being coherent by that point at all XD She's used to that though, I'm not coherent when I wake up at 3am either and that happens regularly XD
XD Ahhhh, that's okay!! ^^

XD It wasn't all that wild, it was my mum's fiftieth and I got into debates over theology, the dinosaurs and art with various people and was unable to regulate my volume XD I regret everything. Also I phoned my girlfriend because I wanted to talk to her before I fell asleep and I remember not being coherent by that point at all XD She's used to that though, I'm not coherent when I wake up at 3am either and that happens regularly XD
That sounded like a whole lot of fun xD Yeah well you can really put up with the one you love no matter what xD Love is weird like that lol if a friend just call me at 3 in the morning, disturb my sleep just to ramble on some weird crap, consider they're dead to me xD
That sounded like a whole lot of fun xD Yeah well you can really put up with the one you love no matter what xD Love is weird like that lol if a friend just call me at 3 in the morning, disturb my sleep just to ramble on some weird crap, consider they're dead to me xD
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 210 211