Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thieves of Mind OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@flamesembrace

Psst, I know it's a WIP but the World Arcana is unavailable due to lore reasons
@flamesembrace

Psst, I know it's a WIP but the World Arcana is unavailable due to lore reasons
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@Burnmoon

HUMAN CHARACTER (NPC)

Name: Nichole King
Appearance: Here (Source)

Nichole's relatively short, standing at about 5'4. She looks perpetually tired, her ginger hair having occasional white hairs from stress. She's got dark shadows under her eyes, but she always has a bright, cheerful grin on her face. She wears typical scrubs for a doctor, a pale turquoise and a long white doctor's coat over on top. She usually has a clipboard and a stethoscope, as well as a badge with her ID. Her coat has the small emblem for her practice--Merciful Paws Veterinary Clinic.
Arcana: Temperance
Personality: Patient and level-headed, Nichole prides herself in her precision and dedication. She maintains a general atmosphere of calmness and wisdom, something quite handy in how stressful her job can be. It's hard to rile her up or aggravate her, she takes everything with a calm, collected grace, and it's rare that she ever loses her composure. She's precise and organized, going about things with a calm rational approach and rarely doing things haphazardly or leaving things unfinished. She's trustworthy and level-headed and can be relied on in a crisis.
History: She grew up in the Bronx, always having a passion for animals. She often took home various strays and tried to nurse them to health. As she got older she studied, excelling as a student and getting a scholarship to go to college to study veterinary medicine. Afterwards, she started her own small clinic farther from the center of the city. As a result, she gets less business, but she doesn't mind--she enjoys being personal with her customers and getting to know them and their companions better.
Other: She runs the Merciful Paws clinic. She'll eventually be coaxed into helping the Phantom Thieves with their escapades--largely patching them up and giving them access to various medical supplies that'll heal them up while in Palaces.
@Burnmoon

HUMAN CHARACTER (NPC)

Name: Nichole King
Appearance: Here (Source)

Nichole's relatively short, standing at about 5'4. She looks perpetually tired, her ginger hair having occasional white hairs from stress. She's got dark shadows under her eyes, but she always has a bright, cheerful grin on her face. She wears typical scrubs for a doctor, a pale turquoise and a long white doctor's coat over on top. She usually has a clipboard and a stethoscope, as well as a badge with her ID. Her coat has the small emblem for her practice--Merciful Paws Veterinary Clinic.
Arcana: Temperance
Personality: Patient and level-headed, Nichole prides herself in her precision and dedication. She maintains a general atmosphere of calmness and wisdom, something quite handy in how stressful her job can be. It's hard to rile her up or aggravate her, she takes everything with a calm, collected grace, and it's rare that she ever loses her composure. She's precise and organized, going about things with a calm rational approach and rarely doing things haphazardly or leaving things unfinished. She's trustworthy and level-headed and can be relied on in a crisis.
History: She grew up in the Bronx, always having a passion for animals. She often took home various strays and tried to nurse them to health. As she got older she studied, excelling as a student and getting a scholarship to go to college to study veterinary medicine. Afterwards, she started her own small clinic farther from the center of the city. As a result, she gets less business, but she doesn't mind--she enjoys being personal with her customers and getting to know them and their companions better.
Other: She runs the Merciful Paws clinic. She'll eventually be coaxed into helping the Phantom Thieves with their escapades--largely patching them up and giving them access to various medical supplies that'll heal them up while in Palaces.
JXVUomh.png
@carnifex

Accepted!
@carnifex

Accepted!
@Burnmoon I hope its okay that she's High Priestess now.
@Burnmoon I hope its okay that she's High Priestess now.
oulcMpY.gif
@flamesembrace

Yep, all good.
@flamesembrace

Yep, all good.
@Burnmoon @flamesembrace @Carnifex @8BitFey

HUMAN CHARACTER
Name: Arbor Adams

Codename: Usagi

Appearance: Arbor is about five two and about hundred and five pounds, so pretty light build but average for a kid their age. They have Bright blue hair, it’s in a chin length bob and the bangs on the right are long. Intense eyes to match only in the human spectrum. Their skin is light but probably a mixture of french, english and maybe japanese or korean or both. Their face is a small oval with a button nose and light semi-full lips.
Arbor wears overall shorts. They are a soft tea green with a pocket on the front and on the hips where pockets tend to be. The usual wear a beige tank or tee under this. ANd Geta for their feet. No accessories. This is their summer look. In Autumn you are gonna see more hoodies and jeans. Less we are at a special private school and have uniforms. Arbor has pink painted nails with little green flowers on them.
They also play the saxophone, tenor model so sometimes you see them with a Case.

Persona: Okuninushi

Metaverse Outfit: Metaverse Outfit:  

Mask: Arbor’s mask is like two asian style hand fans, fanned out from their temples over the face, so they overlap just a midge over the bridge of Arbor’s nose. The Fan part is that special sort of east asia gold that is not like SHINY but it Gold. From the left reaching over to the right mask is a plum tree in bloom with foliage, three branches reach across the middle one goes over the bridge of the nose the lowest branch is the smallest. In Complement to the upside down L the tree makes, there is a VERY Light, hardly noticeable serpentine golden dragon in complementing cultural style. When you rip it you reach for the overlap in the middle and pull Back, braking it in half and way from the face.

As you can see their out fit will be East Asian Woodland Witch themed.
It’s a shoulderless, boiled studded contours close to the chest with nice detailed collar to it. This upper part is a dark oiled leather brown. As you go lower the garment get's more complex with the addition of folds in fabric. Patterned with foliage the fabric is it’s golden-tea green and the patterns are brown to match the top. Silk slipper shoes, soft and matching of tone to the main colors of the outfit. There is additional armor, plated like samurai but thinner on their shins and forearms, dark brown, Black gloves with knuckle plates, those are gold.

Arcana: Strength

Melee Weapon Class: Deer Horn Knives, I list them specific because they function A lot different from normal knives. Because of this Abor is going to expand into Wheels not Knives when I run out of Deer Horn styles and upgrades.
Arbor is gonna start with said Horned Knife style.

Long Range Weapon: Handguns, I think it’s about all this child can handle. The Kickback on most guns would Rock them.

Personality: Pretty peaceful, tends to just roll with the situation and preserve. Pliant as willow till you Hit a point where they will NOT take it anymore. Then you get an abrupt painful Snap. Strong, of will, mind, and heart.

History: (If already awakened to their Persona, please include how this happened. Remember that awakenings can only occur in the Metaverse) WIP I am not sure how we are doing Palaces yet so I am waiting on that.

Other: First Year in Highschool. In in Band, plays Tenor Sax. They have a Wide variety of likes and are hoping to make some friends soon. RECENTLY meaning Just moved into town with their older brother so that’s why they don’t know prior folks. Currently a victim of a custody war. Avril(brother) has them and is pretty DARN Determind to keep Arbor.

PERSONA CHARACTER

Name and Origin:Okuninushi

Human Partner: Usagi

Appearance: [url] http://www.ggez.space/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Okuninushi.jpg [/url]

Resistances/Nullifications: Reflects Lighting, Resists Physical

Weaknesses: Nuclear, Gun

Magic Element: Electric, MAY pick another.

Combat Style: Red Mage, Can do a bit of everything but excels at nothing.

Current Skills Set:
Zio    Sakunda
Dia   
Snap   

Personality: Rather calm natured and nurturing. Always one of to offer and encouraging smile or give the friendly push of courage one needs to overcome struggle. Likes animals, has a weakness for women. Very good at negotiations. Cannot be Swayed from Red’s side. Takes promises seriously.

HUMAN CHARACTER
Name: Arbor Adams

Codename: Usagi

Appearance: Arbor is about five two and about hundred and five pounds, so pretty light build but average for a kid their age. They have Bright blue hair, it’s in a chin length bob and the bangs on the right are long. Intense eyes to match only in the human spectrum. Their skin is light but probably a mixture of french, english and maybe japanese or korean or both. Their face is a small oval with a button nose and light semi-full lips.
Arbor wears overall shorts. They are a soft tea green with a pocket on the front and on the hips where pockets tend to be. The usual wear a beige tank or tee under this. ANd Geta for their feet. No accessories. This is their summer look. In Autumn you are gonna see more hoodies and jeans. Less we are at a special private school and have uniforms. Arbor has pink painted nails with little green flowers on them.
They also play the saxophone, tenor model so sometimes you see them with a Case.

Persona: Okuninushi

Metaverse Outfit: Metaverse Outfit:  

Mask: Arbor’s mask is like two asian style hand fans, fanned out from their temples over the face, so they overlap just a midge over the bridge of Arbor’s nose. The Fan part is that special sort of east asia gold that is not like SHINY but it Gold. From the left reaching over to the right mask is a plum tree in bloom with foliage, three branches reach across the middle one goes over the bridge of the nose the lowest branch is the smallest. In Complement to the upside down L the tree makes, there is a VERY Light, hardly noticeable serpentine golden dragon in complementing cultural style. When you rip it you reach for the overlap in the middle and pull Back, braking it in half and way from the face.

As you can see their out fit will be East Asian Woodland Witch themed.
It’s a shoulderless, boiled studded contours close to the chest with nice detailed collar to it. This upper part is a dark oiled leather brown. As you go lower the garment get's more complex with the addition of folds in fabric. Patterned with foliage the fabric is it’s golden-tea green and the patterns are brown to match the top. Silk slipper shoes, soft and matching of tone to the main colors of the outfit. There is additional armor, plated like samurai but thinner on their shins and forearms, dark brown, Black gloves with knuckle plates, those are gold.

Arcana: Strength

Melee Weapon Class: Deer Horn Knives, I list them specific because they function A lot different from normal knives. Because of this Abor is going to expand into Wheels not Knives when I run out of Deer Horn styles and upgrades.
Arbor is gonna start with said Horned Knife style.

Long Range Weapon: Handguns, I think it’s about all this child can handle. The Kickback on most guns would Rock them.

Personality: Pretty peaceful, tends to just roll with the situation and preserve. Pliant as willow till you Hit a point where they will NOT take it anymore. Then you get an abrupt painful Snap. Strong, of will, mind, and heart.

History: (If already awakened to their Persona, please include how this happened. Remember that awakenings can only occur in the Metaverse) WIP I am not sure how we are doing Palaces yet so I am waiting on that.

Other: First Year in Highschool. In in Band, plays Tenor Sax. They have a Wide variety of likes and are hoping to make some friends soon. RECENTLY meaning Just moved into town with their older brother so that’s why they don’t know prior folks. Currently a victim of a custody war. Avril(brother) has them and is pretty DARN Determind to keep Arbor.

PERSONA CHARACTER

Name and Origin:Okuninushi

Human Partner: Usagi

Appearance: [url] http://www.ggez.space/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Okuninushi.jpg [/url]

Resistances/Nullifications: Reflects Lighting, Resists Physical

Weaknesses: Nuclear, Gun

Magic Element: Electric, MAY pick another.

Combat Style: Red Mage, Can do a bit of everything but excels at nothing.

Current Skills Set:
Zio    Sakunda
Dia   
Snap   

Personality: Rather calm natured and nurturing. Always one of to offer and encouraging smile or give the friendly push of courage one needs to overcome struggle. Likes animals, has a weakness for women. Very good at negotiations. Cannot be Swayed from Red’s side. Takes promises seriously.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png

Sooooo
Guys I really REALLY want a dog in this. How are we going to go about this? : 3

Also NPC

HUMAN CHARACTER
Name: Avril Adams

Appearance: Avril is a BIG man. He’s six one, well proportioned and FIT. He looks like he could stop a car by just bracing himself and putting his hands out. But his muscle is well balanced throughout him. What these means is he is just a Big man, he doesn’t look top heavy or anything. His hair and eyes are just the same as Arbors. But where Arbor’s hair is pretty dead straight, Avril’s is.....well it’s not Straight. It looks like short hair does when it’s wet. So it’s sorta almost wavy even though it’s not. LOTS of tiny swoops of hair. It’s rather short, Barely reaches the tips of his ears. And this man has a smile that eats hearts. He just Lights up the room. Usually he dresses pretty casual, tee Jeans. Had tribal tattoos going down his arms.

Arcana: Death

Personality: Av is rather..... Accustomed to changes. He’s flexible, creative, innovative. And most of all Adaptive. But aside from these rather clinical skills. Av is Kind, Caring, Friendly and gentle of heart. He’s easy to love, easy to work with and give his warmth openly.

History: He’s moved residences A lot and only recently has Reappeared Specifically to pick up their baby sib and Spirit said sib away from the rest of the “Family”. Though Av spent Some time with Arbor as a child. They have not Grown up together and are still getting a feel for each other. Regardless things are going well, the siblings are getting along well. Even more the. They have a home, even though it’s rather Small. Av....has a job. What it is Arbor is not aware of. Two busy with school to pry.

Other: “Arbor wants a dog.....” Shakes head with a sigh.

Sooooo
Guys I really REALLY want a dog in this. How are we going to go about this? : 3

Also NPC

HUMAN CHARACTER
Name: Avril Adams

Appearance: Avril is a BIG man. He’s six one, well proportioned and FIT. He looks like he could stop a car by just bracing himself and putting his hands out. But his muscle is well balanced throughout him. What these means is he is just a Big man, he doesn’t look top heavy or anything. His hair and eyes are just the same as Arbors. But where Arbor’s hair is pretty dead straight, Avril’s is.....well it’s not Straight. It looks like short hair does when it’s wet. So it’s sorta almost wavy even though it’s not. LOTS of tiny swoops of hair. It’s rather short, Barely reaches the tips of his ears. And this man has a smile that eats hearts. He just Lights up the room. Usually he dresses pretty casual, tee Jeans. Had tribal tattoos going down his arms.

Arcana: Death

Personality: Av is rather..... Accustomed to changes. He’s flexible, creative, innovative. And most of all Adaptive. But aside from these rather clinical skills. Av is Kind, Caring, Friendly and gentle of heart. He’s easy to love, easy to work with and give his warmth openly.

History: He’s moved residences A lot and only recently has Reappeared Specifically to pick up their baby sib and Spirit said sib away from the rest of the “Family”. Though Av spent Some time with Arbor as a child. They have not Grown up together and are still getting a feel for each other. Regardless things are going well, the siblings are getting along well. Even more the. They have a home, even though it’s rather Small. Av....has a job. What it is Arbor is not aware of. Two busy with school to pry.

Other: “Arbor wants a dog.....” Shakes head with a sigh.
@ragnaroc @carnifex

A dog will be a real good excuse to meet up with Nichole and get her to give us the meds

Maybe Maive can pick one up off the street in order to meet Nichole and then after she's done she kind of just shoves it off to Arbor since she can't keep a dog in her dorms lol

@flamesembrace @8bitFey

Also! We will be starting the RP quite soon- probably tomorrow once I get my arms dealer npc up. Just a heads up :)
@ragnaroc @carnifex

A dog will be a real good excuse to meet up with Nichole and get her to give us the meds

Maybe Maive can pick one up off the street in order to meet Nichole and then after she's done she kind of just shoves it off to Arbor since she can't keep a dog in her dorms lol

@flamesembrace @8bitFey

Also! We will be starting the RP quite soon- probably tomorrow once I get my arms dealer npc up. Just a heads up :)
@ragnaroc @burnmoon

Seems legit tbh, find a sick dog, go to the vet, end up just sorta bein like heyyyyy by the way........our dog is still sick do you have more medical supplies........and they just sorta form a weird shady business relationship kinda like Tae/MC
@ragnaroc @burnmoon

Seems legit tbh, find a sick dog, go to the vet, end up just sorta bein like heyyyyy by the way........our dog is still sick do you have more medical supplies........and they just sorta form a weird shady business relationship kinda like Tae/MC
JXVUomh.png
@Burnmoon

How are my profiles? : 3
@Burnmoon

How are my profiles? : 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14