Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Castle Unknown
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52
"Well, that does appear to be the only place we haven't yet been, apart from the blocked off store rooms and studies on the ground floor. Doesn't sound like it would be particularly interesting in those rooms though." I paused, examining the maps.

"We saw the ghost in the hall that leads to Rannu and Ravek's rooms..." I broke off, dismissing the idea for now. I took a step away from the table.

"So? Shall we explore these creepy ruins once more?"
"Well, that does appear to be the only place we haven't yet been, apart from the blocked off store rooms and studies on the ground floor. Doesn't sound like it would be particularly interesting in those rooms though." I paused, examining the maps.

"We saw the ghost in the hall that leads to Rannu and Ravek's rooms..." I broke off, dismissing the idea for now. I took a step away from the table.

"So? Shall we explore these creepy ruins once more?"
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Yes" I say as I walk forward. "Lets explore"
"Yes" I say as I walk forward. "Lets explore"
Heya, I like dragons :3
I pick a few thorns out of my wings, each one drawing blood in my thin membranes. "But, why thorns?" I say. "I mean, why not some other annoying climbing plant... like jasmine? I mean, it's not really annoying but... still, why thorns?"
I look around for some broken plant, signifying some poor resident of the castle had tried to grow a thorny bush...
"In that painting, weren't some of the dragons wearing rose apparel?"
I pick a few thorns out of my wings, each one drawing blood in my thin membranes. "But, why thorns?" I say. "I mean, why not some other annoying climbing plant... like jasmine? I mean, it's not really annoying but... still, why thorns?"
I look around for some broken plant, signifying some poor resident of the castle had tried to grow a thorny bush...
"In that painting, weren't some of the dragons wearing rose apparel?"
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
I walk towards the door as I ponder Sparrow's question.
"I'm fairly certain... at least three of the dragons were, including Rannu. And as for the thorned vines everywhere... I don't know? I don't feel like they're exactly natural though." I nudged open the door to the corridor.

"A little light perhaps Lumen?"
I walk towards the door as I ponder Sparrow's question.
"I'm fairly certain... at least three of the dragons were, including Rannu. And as for the thorned vines everywhere... I don't know? I don't feel like they're exactly natural though." I nudged open the door to the corridor.

"A little light perhaps Lumen?"
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Sure." I say stepping forward, in front of Foxstar. "Lets explore these rooms."
"Sure." I say stepping forward, in front of Foxstar. "Lets explore these rooms."
I follow behind Lumen up the small hallway to the stairs at the end. With quick leaps and bounds, I went up until I reached the landing.

There was a small landing, with a staircase ahead, two doors to the left and one to the right. The second door to the left had partially collapsed with a vine breaking through, and the closest door to the left had been scored with clawmarks. The door to the right was leaning at an angle.
I follow behind Lumen up the small hallway to the stairs at the end. With quick leaps and bounds, I went up until I reached the landing.

There was a small landing, with a staircase ahead, two doors to the left and one to the right. The second door to the left had partially collapsed with a vine breaking through, and the closest door to the left had been scored with clawmarks. The door to the right was leaning at an angle.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
"Let's go right." I say. "It looks more intact."
"Let's go right." I say. "It looks more intact."
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
(Sorry! It's exam week for me)

"Indeed. The vines give you the feeling that they're unnatural, and yet... They could be perfectly natural, considering that this place seems to have been neglected for quite awhile." Carose scanned the landing with a keen eye before snorting at what Sparrow had said, "Well, as intact as it can get in this forsaken place."
(Sorry! It's exam week for me)

"Indeed. The vines give you the feeling that they're unnatural, and yet... They could be perfectly natural, considering that this place seems to have been neglected for quite awhile." Carose scanned the landing with a keen eye before snorting at what Sparrow had said, "Well, as intact as it can get in this forsaken place."
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
"Yes..." I nudged open the door to the right, which promptly fell over with a dull whump as it collapsed onto... a bed?

The room seemed mainly untouched by the thorned vines, but part of the ceiling had crumbled in on the far side, rain falling in (But still none of the noise from the storm outside could be heard). A dusty bed lay under the door, to the right of the doorway. Scattered all over the place were dolls and hatchling toys, journals and even a bed for a familiar.

Partially covered by the rubble from the ceiling there were those large words written in the same dark substance as in the kitchen. Some of the rubble would have to be moved (And seen closer up) for those silly victims to read mythe words.

"Oh." I let out a breath as I saw the room.
"Yes..." I nudged open the door to the right, which promptly fell over with a dull whump as it collapsed onto... a bed?

The room seemed mainly untouched by the thorned vines, but part of the ceiling had crumbled in on the far side, rain falling in (But still none of the noise from the storm outside could be heard). A dusty bed lay under the door, to the right of the doorway. Scattered all over the place were dolls and hatchling toys, journals and even a bed for a familiar.

Partially covered by the rubble from the ceiling there were those large words written in the same dark substance as in the kitchen. Some of the rubble would have to be moved (And seen closer up) for those silly victims to read mythe words.

"Oh." I let out a breath as I saw the room.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
(Good luck Streamcall!)

"Well." I say as I peer over Foxstar's shoulder. I step inside to allow room for the others to see. I wonder what the writing on the wall reads? I think to myself.

"Who's room do you think this was?" I say to the others.
(Good luck Streamcall!)

"Well." I say as I peer over Foxstar's shoulder. I step inside to allow room for the others to see. I wonder what the writing on the wall reads? I think to myself.

"Who's room do you think this was?" I say to the others.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52