Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dawnclan OOC STARTED (still O/A)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Blazingheart

Blazingheart rolled her eyes and purred at her apprentence. "Yep, Such great weather. "
The she-cat Stretched, and stood, flicking her tail.
"Two options. We go hunting, but it'll be on the moor, or we get the other apprentences and fix the dens. We need to do both today, but you can decided what to do first."
Blazingheart could already guess what her lively apprentence would choose.

Thornpaw sat in the higher branches of the Giant pine, sheltered in an old owl hole. Either no other cat knew about it, or they couldn't climb all the way up here, and he had been spending the night here for the past few rainy nights here. He loved the way he could watch over his clanmates, and with his small size, they didnt see him, unless they looked really hard. He would stay here until his mentor strated looking for him.

Otterheart watched as Sunstream made her way into the medicine cat den, and sighed. He wasn't upset, he just wished he didn't have such a quiet personality, then maybe Sunstream might have taken him as her mate. But she chose Hailsong. And the tom was kind to her, and treated her the way she deserved. So if she was happy, Otterstream was happy. He say under a overhanging branch of the fallen tree, in a small dip, listening to Quillstar's slight snoring. He purred, remember how Juniperstar, the old leader, used to snore, and sleep later then all his clan. He missed his father, but knew the tom watched over him. He felt his presence everywhere, and knew his father was proud. Thinking of his father made Otterstream think about the rest of his kin.
His mother was also in starclan, of old age. But his one littermate, Whitespeckle, was killed by a venomus snake in the swamp. He and his sister were close, and it still hurt to think about her. She wasn't in starclan, he didnt think. She never visited him in his dreams like hi parents did.
Shaking off his thoughts, he went in search of Thornpaw
Blazingheart

Blazingheart rolled her eyes and purred at her apprentence. "Yep, Such great weather. "
The she-cat Stretched, and stood, flicking her tail.
"Two options. We go hunting, but it'll be on the moor, or we get the other apprentences and fix the dens. We need to do both today, but you can decided what to do first."
Blazingheart could already guess what her lively apprentence would choose.

Thornpaw sat in the higher branches of the Giant pine, sheltered in an old owl hole. Either no other cat knew about it, or they couldn't climb all the way up here, and he had been spending the night here for the past few rainy nights here. He loved the way he could watch over his clanmates, and with his small size, they didnt see him, unless they looked really hard. He would stay here until his mentor strated looking for him.

Otterheart watched as Sunstream made her way into the medicine cat den, and sighed. He wasn't upset, he just wished he didn't have such a quiet personality, then maybe Sunstream might have taken him as her mate. But she chose Hailsong. And the tom was kind to her, and treated her the way she deserved. So if she was happy, Otterstream was happy. He say under a overhanging branch of the fallen tree, in a small dip, listening to Quillstar's slight snoring. He purred, remember how Juniperstar, the old leader, used to snore, and sleep later then all his clan. He missed his father, but knew the tom watched over him. He felt his presence everywhere, and knew his father was proud. Thinking of his father made Otterstream think about the rest of his kin.
His mother was also in starclan, of old age. But his one littermate, Whitespeckle, was killed by a venomus snake in the swamp. He and his sister were close, and it still hurt to think about her. She wasn't in starclan, he didnt think. She never visited him in his dreams like hi parents did.
Shaking off his thoughts, he went in search of Thornpaw
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
Lemonpaw
Lemonpaw nodded at her mentor, excited to do something that most cats would consider a kit's delight. Well, she thought, I certainly picked a lot of Dandelion leaves. Dandelion Leaves...to ease a nervous breakdown or shock. Same with Thyme, Juniper Berries, Lavender and Chamomile. Cats must be really anxious these days. She held up a Juniper Berry...it looked really good. it almost made her...no. Was that...she yelped and dropped the round berry. Blizzardrunner looked at her.
"Sorry, just a thorn, nothing bad," she lied. He nodded and looked out the den again.
It was a Yew Berry...or the nonmedical term, a Deathberry. Why was that in the territory? Come to think of it, why were there so many unusual herbs in the territory? She looked at her mentor and opened her mouth.

Before she could ask, Sunstream slowly padded into the den and greeted Lemonpaw and Blizzardrunner.

She looked at her mentor, waiting for a reaction. She knew he had been asking Sunstream to move to the nursery.
Lemonpaw
Lemonpaw nodded at her mentor, excited to do something that most cats would consider a kit's delight. Well, she thought, I certainly picked a lot of Dandelion leaves. Dandelion Leaves...to ease a nervous breakdown or shock. Same with Thyme, Juniper Berries, Lavender and Chamomile. Cats must be really anxious these days. She held up a Juniper Berry...it looked really good. it almost made her...no. Was that...she yelped and dropped the round berry. Blizzardrunner looked at her.
"Sorry, just a thorn, nothing bad," she lied. He nodded and looked out the den again.
It was a Yew Berry...or the nonmedical term, a Deathberry. Why was that in the territory? Come to think of it, why were there so many unusual herbs in the territory? She looked at her mentor and opened her mouth.

Before she could ask, Sunstream slowly padded into the den and greeted Lemonpaw and Blizzardrunner.

She looked at her mentor, waiting for a reaction. She knew he had been asking Sunstream to move to the nursery.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner greeted her, smiling. "Hello there, Sunstream, need help with something?" He knew she probably wasn't all too excited to be here, considering how much he requested her to move into the nursery. However, he still asked every time. He had no idea how safe it would be to move the kits anywhere once they were born, after all. He waited with a smile on his face, hoping it wasn't too serious.
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner greeted her, smiling. "Hello there, Sunstream, need help with something?" He knew she probably wasn't all too excited to be here, considering how much he requested her to move into the nursery. However, he still asked every time. He had no idea how safe it would be to move the kits anywhere once they were born, after all. He waited with a smile on his face, hoping it wasn't too serious.
ilikefaenecks.gif
Sunstream

Sunstream rolled her eyes. "I'm doing fine. Clearly. I just came to please you. Like always."
She almost walked away, but saw the concern in the Medicine cats eyes. "Do you really think it's nessasary for me to move to the nursery?" The real reason she siding want to go was she wasn't used to being alone. She had denamtes all her life, and was looking forward tot he short time she would spend alone.
Sunstream

Sunstream rolled her eyes. "I'm doing fine. Clearly. I just came to please you. Like always."
She almost walked away, but saw the concern in the Medicine cats eyes. "Do you really think it's nessasary for me to move to the nursery?" The real reason she siding want to go was she wasn't used to being alone. She had denamtes all her life, and was looking forward tot he short time she would spend alone.
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
Lemonpaw

Lemonpaw looked up at her mentor with wide eyes.

"I-I could help her in the nursery, maybe. If I had certain herbs I'm sure..."

She stopped her sentence and looked down. Today had been awful for her. Crossing territories, getting stung, and finding Deathberries. What kind of apprentice was she? She was probably going crazy by now.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.
Lemonpaw

Lemonpaw looked up at her mentor with wide eyes.

"I-I could help her in the nursery, maybe. If I had certain herbs I'm sure..."

She stopped her sentence and looked down. Today had been awful for her. Crossing territories, getting stung, and finding Deathberries. What kind of apprentice was she? She was probably going crazy by now.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Splinterpelt's eyes glimmered dangerously as he examined the fallen tree stretched across the large river. He was beyond soaked, having been caught in the rain when he woke early to go hunting. And now here he was, facing down a rogue cat. Snarling, Splinterpelt stepped onto the log as they stepped back. He pushed further, noticing how they squirmed in nervousness at the rushing waters below. "What are you going to do?" He hissed softly, his claws digging firmly into the rotten wood. Quickly, be reached forwards with one paw, swiping his claws deep into their cheek. When they reeled back, he lurched forwards, knocking his body into them. He watched as they fell screeching into the waters below. No cat was allowed on clan territory.

Carefully turning back, Splinterpelt jumped from the log onto solid ground, cleaning his claws that had begun to crust with the rogue's blood. Bending down, he picked up the blackbird that he had caught and began his way back to camp. His pace was rushed, he couldn't waste time at a leisurely pace. When he reached camp, he entered, noticing that a few cats were already awake. Approaching the fresh kill pile, he dropped the bird, noticing there was only a small mouse present. It looked like they was going to be some hunting today.
Splinterpelt's eyes glimmered dangerously as he examined the fallen tree stretched across the large river. He was beyond soaked, having been caught in the rain when he woke early to go hunting. And now here he was, facing down a rogue cat. Snarling, Splinterpelt stepped onto the log as they stepped back. He pushed further, noticing how they squirmed in nervousness at the rushing waters below. "What are you going to do?" He hissed softly, his claws digging firmly into the rotten wood. Quickly, be reached forwards with one paw, swiping his claws deep into their cheek. When they reeled back, he lurched forwards, knocking his body into them. He watched as they fell screeching into the waters below. No cat was allowed on clan territory.

Carefully turning back, Splinterpelt jumped from the log onto solid ground, cleaning his claws that had begun to crust with the rogue's blood. Bending down, he picked up the blackbird that he had caught and began his way back to camp. His pace was rushed, he couldn't waste time at a leisurely pace. When he reached camp, he entered, noticing that a few cats were already awake. Approaching the fresh kill pile, he dropped the bird, noticing there was only a small mouse present. It looked like they was going to be some hunting today.
rPflwkH.png
Breezepaw

It took a lot out of the apprentice to try and disguise her pure disappointment. She truly didn't want to have to fix the dens-- that was all boring, tiring work! Flattening her ears to her head, the apprentice mumbled something that was mostly inaudible under her breath.
"Must we fix the dens? If this storming keeps up, it'll only make the dens worse." Breezepaw stated, though a part of her knew that there was no way she would get out of fixing the dens. Still, she did get first pick on what duty she could work on, which made her eyes glisten as she puffed out her chest, appearing to be quite pleased in having the honors of first pick.
So, her persona was rather quick to change, but at least it meant a chance that the apprentice wouldn't be a lazy grump all day, unlike any select few that may absolutely despise the terrible weather.
"Why don't we go hunting first? I'm itching for a running activity. Besides, the fresh-kill pile could use a little more prey." The apprentice pointed out, tilting her head slightly in the direction of the fresh-kill pile which was most definitely looking rather low. Even though there still was enough for another day, Breezepaw figured it would be safer than sorry by going out hunting.
Besides, with the addition of kits that would be arriving soon, they would eventually need even more prey, and Breezepaw was more than happy to go hunting when it was needed.
Breezepaw

It took a lot out of the apprentice to try and disguise her pure disappointment. She truly didn't want to have to fix the dens-- that was all boring, tiring work! Flattening her ears to her head, the apprentice mumbled something that was mostly inaudible under her breath.
"Must we fix the dens? If this storming keeps up, it'll only make the dens worse." Breezepaw stated, though a part of her knew that there was no way she would get out of fixing the dens. Still, she did get first pick on what duty she could work on, which made her eyes glisten as she puffed out her chest, appearing to be quite pleased in having the honors of first pick.
So, her persona was rather quick to change, but at least it meant a chance that the apprentice wouldn't be a lazy grump all day, unlike any select few that may absolutely despise the terrible weather.
"Why don't we go hunting first? I'm itching for a running activity. Besides, the fresh-kill pile could use a little more prey." The apprentice pointed out, tilting her head slightly in the direction of the fresh-kill pile which was most definitely looking rather low. Even though there still was enough for another day, Breezepaw figured it would be safer than sorry by going out hunting.
Besides, with the addition of kits that would be arriving soon, they would eventually need even more prey, and Breezepaw was more than happy to go hunting when it was needed.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Blizzardrunner
He chose to ignore her first comment, not much would come from responding to that. He nodded, "I'm not sure how safe it would be to move the kits so soon after they're born and, well, I'm not too sure how pleased the other warriors would be to have newborn kits in their den, if you were in there when they were born. Though, while I'm sure that your kits will be perfectly healthy, complications can happen." He stopped speaking, looking at her closely. It took a moment before he spoke again, "If you are worried about being alone, perhaps Hailsong would be happy to join you there?" He smiled at her.
He turned to his apprentice. "I'm glad you want to help, however, she probably doesn't want it. If she needs help, you can help her," He spoke quietly, hoping Sunstream didn't hear, or if she did, didn't understand too well what was being said. He looked confused for a moment, thinking he heard her whisper something like 'I'm sorry' but brushed it off, she was probably trying to remember something.
Blizzardrunner
He chose to ignore her first comment, not much would come from responding to that. He nodded, "I'm not sure how safe it would be to move the kits so soon after they're born and, well, I'm not too sure how pleased the other warriors would be to have newborn kits in their den, if you were in there when they were born. Though, while I'm sure that your kits will be perfectly healthy, complications can happen." He stopped speaking, looking at her closely. It took a moment before he spoke again, "If you are worried about being alone, perhaps Hailsong would be happy to join you there?" He smiled at her.
He turned to his apprentice. "I'm glad you want to help, however, she probably doesn't want it. If she needs help, you can help her," He spoke quietly, hoping Sunstream didn't hear, or if she did, didn't understand too well what was being said. He looked confused for a moment, thinking he heard her whisper something like 'I'm sorry' but brushed it off, she was probably trying to remember something.
ilikefaenecks.gif
Lemonpaw

The small apprentice nodded, twitching her tail. There was something wrong with her today, and she knew it.Yesterday, her mind was a puzzle, almost completed with training. Today, it was as if someone had undone the puzzle and tried to redo it.

"Blizzardrunner...I...I think I need to lie down. I feel a little dizzy and keep on seeing things," she whispered to the light grey cat. She hoped the Queen behind him couldn't hear her. Who would trust an insane apprentice who couldn't even cure herself? Lemonpaw's mother was right. The runt never makes it.
Lemonpaw

The small apprentice nodded, twitching her tail. There was something wrong with her today, and she knew it.Yesterday, her mind was a puzzle, almost completed with training. Today, it was as if someone had undone the puzzle and tried to redo it.

"Blizzardrunner...I...I think I need to lie down. I feel a little dizzy and keep on seeing things," she whispered to the light grey cat. She hoped the Queen behind him couldn't hear her. Who would trust an insane apprentice who couldn't even cure herself? Lemonpaw's mother was right. The runt never makes it.
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner nodded, slightly concerned that his apprentice was feeling this way. "Take a break, come back if you need anything and when you feel better." He spoke quietly again. He put what was happening down to working too hard, she was a great apprentice. But... Had he been pushing her a bit too hard? He tried to ignore the thoughts but they were still there. She was his first, and probably was going to be his only, apprentice and it was difficult to get things right. Things he could do easily, she perhaps struggled with.. He pushed the thoughts from his mind, though still concerned about the young cat.
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner nodded, slightly concerned that his apprentice was feeling this way. "Take a break, come back if you need anything and when you feel better." He spoke quietly again. He put what was happening down to working too hard, she was a great apprentice. But... Had he been pushing her a bit too hard? He tried to ignore the thoughts but they were still there. She was his first, and probably was going to be his only, apprentice and it was difficult to get things right. Things he could do easily, she perhaps struggled with.. He pushed the thoughts from his mind, though still concerned about the young cat.
ilikefaenecks.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9