Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dawnclan OOC STARTED (still O/A)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I just don't like overwhelming rp's with my posts so i try to spread em out q-q I don't want this to die i was actually enjoying it!
I just don't like overwhelming rp's with my posts so i try to spread em out q-q I don't want this to die i was actually enjoying it!
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
<bumpy bump? Is it to late to save this RP?>
<bumpy bump? Is it to late to save this RP?>
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
(I think quite a bit is waiting on me, sorry. I'll post when I can)
(I think quite a bit is waiting on me, sorry. I'll post when I can)
ilikefaenecks.gif
Darkblaze
The black tom watched the group around Quillstar with interest, noticing the rabbit he brought Sunstream being examined. He almost growled at it being caught, stopping himself before he could be noticed, he'd almost gotten away with it unnoticed. Maybe he could still stay hidden with all of this, after all, they haven't cornered him yet. Perhaps he could shift the blame over to another cat? He doubted it, he needed a plan to get out of this.
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner slipped back into the medicine cat's den to make sure the herbs were still useable, after all, anyone could ingest poisoned prey. He had no idea who'd been using the berries, though if pushed he could possibly guess. How right it would be, only StarClan knows...
Darkblaze
The black tom watched the group around Quillstar with interest, noticing the rabbit he brought Sunstream being examined. He almost growled at it being caught, stopping himself before he could be noticed, he'd almost gotten away with it unnoticed. Maybe he could still stay hidden with all of this, after all, they haven't cornered him yet. Perhaps he could shift the blame over to another cat? He doubted it, he needed a plan to get out of this.
Blizzardrunner
Blizzardrunner slipped back into the medicine cat's den to make sure the herbs were still useable, after all, anyone could ingest poisoned prey. He had no idea who'd been using the berries, though if pushed he could possibly guess. How right it would be, only StarClan knows...
ilikefaenecks.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9