Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bodeequest (free to join!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 321 322
@Averat how are they going to hear anyway
@Averat how are they going to hear anyway
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="DragonWolfie" date=2017-06-14 10:23:37] Muse Wolfo plays harder and harder to try and be louder than the Star Wars music A bolt of energy zings through the air. [b]A shimmering distorted portal opens near snek pilot.[/b] @/Averat @PixelSpiral (if snek pilot wants to join us, yell for help or something) [/quote]
DragonWolfie wrote on 2017-06-14:
Muse Wolfo plays harder and harder to try and be louder than the Star Wars music A bolt of energy zings through the air. A shimmering distorted portal opens near snek pilot.

@/Averat @PixelSpiral

(if snek pilot wants to join us, yell for help or something)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat okay im terrible at reading
snek pilot stares at that random portal near him. he screams
@Averat okay im terrible at reading
snek pilot stares at that random portal near him. he screams
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Living Dream yells, "YOLO!" and jumps into the portal.
Living Dream yells, "YOLO!" and jumps into the portal.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Shadow Wolfo hears the scream above Muse Wolfo's playing and watches Living Dream jump into the portal. She decides they should follow. The pack runs for the portal and Rusty Wolfo grabs Muse Wolfo on the way past. The harp music stutters to a stop and the pack just manages to all dive through before the portal fizzles out like a deflated balloon.

@Averat @PixelSpiral
Shadow Wolfo hears the scream above Muse Wolfo's playing and watches Living Dream jump into the portal. She decides they should follow. The pack runs for the portal and Rusty Wolfo grabs Muse Wolfo on the way past. The harp music stutters to a stop and the pack just manages to all dive through before the portal fizzles out like a deflated balloon.

@Averat @PixelSpiral
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
snek pilot just stares at random people. he wonders if theyre actually there to save him.
snek pilot just stares at random people. he wonders if theyre actually there to save him.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@BoomBreeze Sorry I took so long to add your bribs. I think your post got lost behind all the new thread dust. Also, rooster pun. Good. @PixelSpiral and now that the dust has settled a bit, i fixed the "art snek pilot" error. for the future, you're allowed to delete it yourself, since it was an error relating to you. @StormDragon21 no problem! when you're ready, post your character(s) and then you'll receive a Quest! @all y'all my life just got hecka busy all of a sudden but i'll try to be on at least an hour a day. maybe that hour can be 14:00 fr time (aka 2pm fr time). cuz if i try to be consistent then maybe i won't leave y'all hangin in a mysterious gate. @the mysterious gate gate, i guess you can wait a sec until snek pilot is safe. *then* we can find out what's on the other side of you. [outfit=44470] @ snek pilot after trapping you, Evil Snake Wizard harnessed the anger and confusion of the bug dudes below to polymorph into… [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=1&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=22168,20838,17889,13791,15755,3283,5160,1753,22046&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=39641] in this form, E.S.W's powers are heightened to terrifying levels. he Muhahaha's loudly. "Muhahaha," Evil Snake Bug Dude muhahaha'd! "Now, as long as the bug dudes continue to give off such vast quantities of negative emotional energy, I will be invincible! My power is unlimited!" he muhahaha'd. "And in addition, I have all the time in the world to uncover the secret to piloting Snek Pilot's aircraft! Then I'll be even more invincible! Muhahaha!" [outfit=44508] @DragonWolfie @Averat There's absolutely no way anyone could save Snek Pilot… unless a band of unlikely heroes could roleplay *five posts* worth of their characters having an awesome unbirthday party with the bug dudes. (If you reach this goal before I get back, which seems highly possible, you can of course take control of Evil Snake Wizard to rp his defeat. Since he's a "for everybody" character.)
@BoomBreeze
Sorry I took so long to add your bribs. I think your post got lost behind all the new thread dust. Also, rooster pun. Good.

@PixelSpiral
and now that the dust has settled a bit, i fixed the "art snek pilot" error.
for the future, you're allowed to delete it yourself, since it was an error relating to you.

@StormDragon21
no problem! when you're ready, post your character(s) and then you'll receive a Quest!

@all y'all
my life just got hecka busy all of a sudden but i'll try to be on at least an hour a day. maybe that hour can be 14:00 fr time (aka 2pm fr time). cuz if i try to be consistent then maybe i won't leave y'all hangin in a mysterious gate.

@the mysterious gate
gate, i guess you can wait a sec until snek pilot is safe. *then* we can find out what's on the other side of you.
aww darn

@ snek pilot
after trapping you, Evil Snake Wizard harnessed the anger and confusion of the bug dudes below to polymorph into…
dummy?breed=1&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=22168,20838,17889,13791,15755,3283,5160,1753,22046&xt=dressing.png
Evil Snake Bug Dude

in this form, E.S.W's powers are heightened to terrifying levels.
he Muhahaha's loudly.

"Muhahaha," Evil Snake Bug Dude muhahaha'd!

"Now, as long as the bug dudes continue to give off such vast quantities of negative emotional energy, I will be invincible! My power is unlimited!" he muhahaha'd.

"And in addition, I have all the time in the world to uncover the secret to piloting Snek Pilot's aircraft! Then I'll be even more invincible! Muhahaha!"

muhahaha

@DragonWolfie @Averat

There's absolutely no way anyone could save Snek Pilot… unless a band of unlikely heroes could roleplay *five posts* worth of their characters having an awesome unbirthday party with the bug dudes.

(If you reach this goal before I get back, which seems highly possible, you can of course take control of Evil Snake Wizard to rp his defeat. Since he's a "for everybody" character.)

snek pilot points out that the aircraft can only fly, and even then, not too fast for creatures large enough.
snek pilot points out that the aircraft can only fly, and even then, not too fast for creatures large enough.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral [outfit=39641] "Hey, if you're so smart, why are you trapped in petals and floating cards?" "So yeah, I'm pretty sure this aircraft will make me Double Invincible." [br][br] [img]http://i.imgur.com/AGXPxmb.png[/img][size=5]rt[/size]
@PixelSpiral
Evil Snake Bug Dude

"Hey, if you're so smart, why are you trapped in petals and floating cards?"

"So yeah, I'm pretty sure this aircraft will make me Double Invincible."

AGXPxmb.pngrt
- i dont get it. i'm not invincible right now in any way. why would you be invincible then?
- i dont get it. i'm not invincible right now in any way. why would you be invincible then?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 321 322