Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bodeequest (free to join!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 321 322
@FWD he crashd through its wall and is in another place
@FWD he crashd through its wall and is in another place
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral are you planning on fleshing out that place, or are you waiting for me to?

i ask because, although i've been enjoying being the "DM," i realized i never outright asked if you guys like me doing that.
@PixelSpiral are you planning on fleshing out that place, or are you waiting for me to?

i ask because, although i've been enjoying being the "DM," i realized i never outright asked if you guys like me doing that.
Old Man Wolfo wanders over to the conversing armour pieces and offers to give them a polish.

@FWD

(I like you DM-ing the big stuff. And we can have our own little adventures too while you're away, like me and Averat did before)
Old Man Wolfo wanders over to the conversing armour pieces and offers to give them a polish.

@FWD

(I like you DM-ing the big stuff. And we can have our own little adventures too while you're away, like me and Averat did before)
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@FWD i would probably wait because im super lazy to think up anything(not that im good at it) and i also should sleep soon
@FWD i would probably wait because im super lazy to think up anything(not that im good at it) and i also should sleep soon
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral Okay. Because I still have to say what's behind the Mysterious Gate, perhaps snek pilot got lost in the Mysterious Gate.

@DragonWolfie
Iron's Head
arm arm
Iron's Legs

"That'd be capitol!"
"Yes, hear hear!"

Evil Snake Bug Dude

"Well. If there's nothing left to occupy me here… guess I'd better go rain destruction on the innocent."

(And yeah, that was a good mini-adventure and I look forward to reading more.)
@PixelSpiral Okay. Because I still have to say what's behind the Mysterious Gate, perhaps snek pilot got lost in the Mysterious Gate.

@DragonWolfie
Iron's Head
arm arm
Iron's Legs

"That'd be capitol!"
"Yes, hear hear!"

Evil Snake Bug Dude

"Well. If there's nothing left to occupy me here… guess I'd better go rain destruction on the innocent."

(And yeah, that was a good mini-adventure and I look forward to reading more.)
Old Man Wolfo pulls out his cleaning cloths and armour polish and starts diligently rubbing Iron's Head. He murmurs 'excuse me's and 'I beg you pardon's as he moves the visor up and down so he can properly clean everywhere, even the hinge.

@FWD

(I love how informal this is. Making it up as we go and along and having it so anything can happen is so much fun)
Old Man Wolfo pulls out his cleaning cloths and armour polish and starts diligently rubbing Iron's Head. He murmurs 'excuse me's and 'I beg you pardon's as he moves the visor up and down so he can properly clean everywhere, even the hinge.

@FWD

(I love how informal this is. Making it up as we go and along and having it so anything can happen is so much fun)
@DragonWolfie

!!!

(:D)
@DragonWolfie

!!!

(:D)
Quietly pleased with his handiwork, Old Man Wolfo moves on to arm arm. He delicately moves each finger as he polishes and remembers to clean under the claws. The wrist joint slowly eases until it moves without squeaking.

@FWD
Quietly pleased with his handiwork, Old Man Wolfo moves on to arm arm. He delicately moves each finger as he polishes and remembers to clean under the claws. The wrist joint slowly eases until it moves without squeaking.

@FWD
@DragonWolfie

!!!!
@DragonWolfie

!!!!
Old Man Wolfo faces a dilemma with Iron's Legs. He doesn't want one leg to feel they are inferior to the other, so he calls Ornate Wolfo over to assist him. Ornate Wolfo is a little jealous of how wonderful Iron's Head and arm arm look. Old Man Wolfo and Ornate Wolfo each pick up a leg and get to work. Each claw, each joint is treated with love and care. Even the lingering odour of the feet that wore Iron's Legs so long ago disappears.

@FWD
Old Man Wolfo faces a dilemma with Iron's Legs. He doesn't want one leg to feel they are inferior to the other, so he calls Ornate Wolfo over to assist him. Ornate Wolfo is a little jealous of how wonderful Iron's Head and arm arm look. Old Man Wolfo and Ornate Wolfo each pick up a leg and get to work. Each claw, each joint is treated with love and care. Even the lingering odour of the feet that wore Iron's Legs so long ago disappears.

@FWD
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 321 322