Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fragrant Curse ooc (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40
Haha, well I'm on mobile so things are a bit harder, but the chain at the top right of the post will give you the link to the post to put in a [ url ][ /url ].
If you're on an Apple like me, I select the chain, bring the link into a new tab, copy the url, then put it in the url code *sweats*
Haha, well I'm on mobile so things are a bit harder, but the chain at the top right of the post will give you the link to the post to put in a [ url ][ /url ].
If you're on an Apple like me, I select the chain, bring the link into a new tab, copy the url, then put it in the url code *sweats*
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
@/xspideray

Probably some weird glitch. Should go ask about that, though.

@LisaDew

No problemo! They were fun to do.

@JcDragonSpace

If you plan on getting some aesthetic, you should check out T-e-r-r-i-f-i-e-d on Deviantart.
@/xspideray

Probably some weird glitch. Should go ask about that, though.

@LisaDew

No problemo! They were fun to do.

@JcDragonSpace

If you plan on getting some aesthetic, you should check out T-e-r-r-i-f-i-e-d on Deviantart.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@LisaDew

Where do you get your a e s t h e t i c?
@LisaDew

Where do you get your a e s t h e t i c?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[img]http://i.imgur.com/vr6fpJR.png[/img] [i]nyeh[/i]
vr6fpJR.png
nyeh
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@Neraida
through hundreds of searches
Literally just searching "pixel flower transparent" on Google and making sure they weren't too big for the post lol
@Neraida
through hundreds of searches
Literally just searching "pixel flower transparent" on Google and making sure they weren't too big for the post lol
@LisaDew

...I feel like an idiot now. Excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall. Thank you though!
@LisaDew

...I feel like an idiot now. Excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall. Thank you though!
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace
No problemo! I live to serve
@FlamesEmbrace
No problemo! I live to serve
@/FlamesEmbrace

I looked up a Parrot flower and now I can't unsee the bird why are you doing this to meee

@/FlamesEmbrace

I looked up a Parrot flower and now I can't unsee the bird why are you doing this to meee

candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Because its fun!! Also because I freaking love birds and I still need to buy the rage/sweet up familiars.
Because its fun!! Also because I freaking love birds and I still need to buy the rage/sweet up familiars.
oulcMpY.gif
I'm going to go to sleep now it's one on the morning yeesh so I'll see you all tomorrow!
I'm going to go to sleep now it's one on the morning yeesh so I'll see you all tomorrow!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40