Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WotS OOC (Ask to Join)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
[b]Name:[/b] Coyotefang [b]Age (in moons):[/b] 32 [b]Gender (tom/she-cat/lee/felil):[/b] Tom [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Rank:[/b] Deputy [b]Clan:[/b] WalkerClan [b]Apprentice: (if applicable)[/b] Up for Discussion [b]Kin (optional):[/b] Wingstep (mother, NPC Elder) Rubblejaw (father, deceased) (Open) [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://www.pawculture.com/uploads/Cat_Brds_HavanaBrown_119106232.jpg[/img] As his name suggests, he has abnormally long incisors. While an asset in battle, he will often accidentally harm himself while eating. He is large for a WalkerClan cat. [b]Personality:[/b] Coyotefang is largely inexpressive, and due to his facial structure, manages to look perpetually bored, unimpressed, and uninterested. This tends to conflict with his broad sense of humor, as his jokes and quips are taken at face value far more than he would like. Coyotefang goes out of his way to be friendly with defts to the point of it being a bit awkward, a direct product of a sizable well of guilt at WalkerClan policy towards defts. He loves his clan mates, every last one of them- and the prospect of having to look at a cat like Duskrun in the face, deny any knowledge of his involvement, and abandon him to the punishment of those who despise WalkerClan haunts him greatly. This guilt extends further into a greater moral conflict between his grand ambitions and his want for his clan mates to live unperturbed lives. He has grown disillusioned and weary beyond his moons, to the point that Coyotefang has gradually become more and more skeptical of the traditional beliefs of the coastal Clans. While respectful of the Warrior Code, over the moons he has found it increasingly binding and restrictive. Nonetheless, Coyotefang keeps these doubts and this guilt to himself, and expresses himself as the friendly, wry, and battle-adept Deputy that he knows his clan needs. [b]Mate (optional):[/b] None as of yet [b]Kits (optional):[/b] None as of yet [b]History (optional):[/b] Coyotefang was born an inconveniently large cat for a WalkerClan, and from the moment he could eat solid food it was noted that he would require much more sustenance than the average Walker cat. Coyotefang was initially embarrassed, and felt that he was a burden to a Clan that traditionally struggled with finding enough as it was, but the kindness and general patience that his clan mates showed him sparked by his great love affair with the clan he had been raised in. Coyotefang proved himself as an adept of a hunter as his father, and as quick witted as his mother, and a heart that burned like a furnace for WalkerClan. He quickly adopted the 'us against the world' mentality that most WalkerClan cats exhibit, and used it to further his competitive spirit and begin his aspirations to become a leader that would seek to change the negative stereotypes of WalkerClan and perhaps propose reforms for the highly conservative nature of the other Clans. Coyotefang's idealizations, ironically, burned even brighter with his father's death when he was still an apprentice. Rubblejaw had been caught stealing from HillClan territory, and while Coyotefang was torn, he joined the chorus of cats who denounced his father's blatant disregard of the Warrior Code. Rubblejaw' death came shortly afterward, where a HillClan warrior, not knowing their own strength, accidentally killed the aging tom where his intentions were only to "teach him a lesson." Rubblejaw's body was returned to WalkerClan, and Coyotefang's grief turned to anger towards his father for recklessly endangering his life and perpetuating the harmful stereotypes of WalkerClan. If nothing else, Coyotefang resolved to prove himself a better and more honorable warrior than his father had been. His talents recognized, Coyotefang was eventually promoted to Deputy- an event that he is not sure whether he regrets. With this, he was imparted with the knowledge of the Defts, and their role. Coyotefang was mortified, even more so when he realized that his father must have been a deft. The tom felt as if his very foundations had been torn up, and spent almost an entire night mulling over this revelation. The clan leadership had let him hate a father who had only been doing his duty. They had not trust him enough, had never trusted any of their loyal Warriors enough to keep a secret. Never even had granted him the small mercy of closure, to know why his father had done what he did. But more importantly, more shamefully, they had abandoned a clanmate that had served them so loyally and thrown him to the mountain lions. He thought he hated them, the leader and the Sunwatcher both. But he didn't. He returned to camp and perform his duties as fluidly as a newly-appointed deputy could, but the tom looked like he had aged 20 moons in a single night. For whatever reason they thought it was a good idea to appoint him- either by his virtue or trying to make sure he didn't get himself killed preaching to strange clan cat about the dangers of isolationism or both- but he made sure to make himself as effective of a deputy as possible. As a result of the burden he carries, Coyotefang makes sure to be especially kind and friendly to the defts as his own personal way of atoning for what he might have to do to them someday. Well, in any case. He still had his sense of humor. [b]Other (optional):[/b] -he eats approximately 1.3 times more than an average WalkerClan cat to fuel his large body -He has several callouses on his lips where he has accidentally cut himself on his own teeth - The Dad friend of everyone in WalkerClan, even if they're older than him.
Name: Coyotefang

Age (in moons): 32

Gender (tom/she-cat/lee/felil): Tom

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Clan: WalkerClan

Apprentice: (if applicable) Up for Discussion

Kin (optional):

Wingstep (mother, NPC Elder)
Rubblejaw (father, deceased)
(Open)

Appearance:

Cat_Brds_HavanaBrown_119106232.jpg
As his name suggests, he has abnormally long incisors. While an asset in battle, he will often accidentally harm himself while eating. He is large for a WalkerClan cat.

Personality: Coyotefang is largely inexpressive, and due to his facial structure, manages to look perpetually bored, unimpressed, and uninterested. This tends to conflict with his broad sense of humor, as his jokes and quips are taken at face value far more than he would like. Coyotefang goes out of his way to be friendly with defts to the point of it being a bit awkward, a direct product of a sizable well of guilt at WalkerClan policy towards defts. He loves his clan mates, every last one of them- and the prospect of having to look at a cat like Duskrun in the face, deny any knowledge of his involvement, and abandon him to the punishment of those who despise WalkerClan haunts him greatly.

This guilt extends further into a greater moral conflict between his grand ambitions and his want for his clan mates to live unperturbed lives. He has grown disillusioned and weary beyond his moons, to the point that Coyotefang has gradually become more and more skeptical of the traditional beliefs of the coastal Clans. While respectful of the Warrior Code, over the moons he has found it increasingly binding and restrictive. Nonetheless, Coyotefang keeps these doubts and this guilt to himself, and expresses himself as the friendly, wry, and battle-adept Deputy that he knows his clan needs.

Mate (optional): None as of yet

Kits (optional): None as of yet

History (optional):

Coyotefang was born an inconveniently large cat for a WalkerClan, and from the moment he could eat solid food it was noted that he would require much more sustenance than the average Walker cat. Coyotefang was initially embarrassed, and felt that he was a burden to a Clan that traditionally struggled with finding enough as it was, but the kindness and general patience that his clan mates showed him sparked by his great love affair with the clan he had been raised in. Coyotefang proved himself as an adept of a hunter as his father, and as quick witted as his mother, and a heart that burned like a furnace for WalkerClan. He quickly adopted the 'us against the world' mentality that most WalkerClan cats exhibit, and used it to further his competitive spirit and begin his aspirations to become a leader that would seek to change the negative stereotypes of WalkerClan and perhaps propose reforms for the highly conservative nature of the other Clans.

Coyotefang's idealizations, ironically, burned even brighter with his father's death when he was still an apprentice. Rubblejaw had been caught stealing from HillClan territory, and while Coyotefang was torn, he joined the chorus of cats who denounced his father's blatant disregard of the Warrior Code. Rubblejaw' death came shortly afterward, where a HillClan warrior, not knowing their own strength, accidentally killed the aging tom where his intentions were only to "teach him a lesson." Rubblejaw's body was returned to WalkerClan, and Coyotefang's grief turned to anger towards his father for recklessly endangering his life and perpetuating the harmful stereotypes of WalkerClan. If nothing else, Coyotefang resolved to prove himself a better and more honorable warrior than his father had been.

His talents recognized, Coyotefang was eventually promoted to Deputy- an event that he is not sure whether he regrets. With this, he was imparted with the knowledge of the Defts, and their role. Coyotefang was mortified, even more so when he realized that his father must have been a deft. The tom felt as if his very foundations had been torn up, and spent almost an entire night mulling over this revelation. The clan leadership had let him hate a father who had only been doing his duty. They had not trust him enough, had never trusted any of their loyal Warriors enough to keep a secret. Never even had granted him the small mercy of closure, to know why his father had done what he did. But more importantly, more shamefully, they had abandoned a clanmate that had served them so loyally and thrown him to the mountain lions. He thought he hated them, the leader and the Sunwatcher both.

But he didn't. He returned to camp and perform his duties as fluidly as a newly-appointed deputy could, but the tom looked like he had aged 20 moons in a single night. For whatever reason they thought it was a good idea to appoint him- either by his virtue or trying to make sure he didn't get himself killed preaching to strange clan cat about the dangers of isolationism or both- but he made sure to make himself as effective of a deputy as possible. As a result of the burden he carries, Coyotefang makes sure to be especially kind and friendly to the defts as his own personal way of atoning for what he might have to do to them someday.

Well, in any case. He still had his sense of humor.

Other (optional):

-he eats approximately 1.3 times more than an average WalkerClan cat to fuel his large body

-He has several callouses on his lips where he has accidentally cut himself on his own teeth

- The Dad friend of everyone in WalkerClan, even if they're older than him.
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@smerdyakov

WAH thank you! I'm happy you like my cats :') I'm planning to make maybe two more to help fill up the slots, could I reserve a slot for Far Swimmer? :'D

@Burnmoon

I thought you were familiar! Hello again :'D I feel very happy to see Hollyeyes again aaa
@smerdyakov

WAH thank you! I'm happy you like my cats :') I'm planning to make maybe two more to help fill up the slots, could I reserve a slot for Far Swimmer? :'D

@Burnmoon

I thought you were familiar! Hello again :'D I feel very happy to see Hollyeyes again aaa
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@KiTea

Ayyyy A Warriors Heart throwback! I'm happy to use him again haha, he was one of my favorite characters
@KiTea

Ayyyy A Warriors Heart throwback! I'm happy to use him again haha, he was one of my favorite characters
@smerdyakov

I made another kit, for walkerclan. Just letting you know! :)

@KiTea love your characters! I can't wait to interact w/ them :D

@Burnmoon DadFriend™
@smerdyakov

I made another kit, for walkerclan. Just letting you know! :)

@KiTea love your characters! I can't wait to interact w/ them :D

@Burnmoon DadFriend™
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
Name: Daybreak
Sexuality: Demisexual
Clan: Shoalclan
Mentor/Apprentice: open
Kin:
+Mother: Briarstorm (npc - moonclan)
+Father: Snakeface (npc - elder)
+Sibling: Nightsight (@Aretimes - medicine cat)
Appearance: Soft-furred tabby tom with pale green eyes, a stubby tail, and gently curled ears.
Personality: Daybreak's heart is kept close to his chest, but his ambition is bared for everyone to see. The world is not enough, no status, no mate, or achievement can satisfy him, but he keeps striving higher, trying to fill the gaps. Failure drives him to frustration, and he tends to overthink everything that happens to him. Unlike Nightsight, most cats see him as generally unhappy with rare moments of laugher.

He is incredibly concerned with the clan; if no one forces him to eat or go to bed, then he's off, double checking the dens or watching over his sibling's silent vigil. This insomnia often leads to him napping in odd locations during the day, much to the amusement of clan mates.

Daybreak is actually a favorite in the queen's den - whenever he can, he babysits the kittens and 'trains' them by pretending to be incredibly hurt by their play fighting. He always tries to be present when young cats first learn to swim to both help them and prevent any from swimming too far out.

Mate: open / none
History: Daybreak was a momma's boy. Briarstorm used to dote on him and tell him silly 'secrets' about the history of the clan and the ocean creatures while Snakeface never seemed to be on his wavelength. He always used to puff himself up and try to fight away the bad things his mom couldn't help but feel, and while he could make her laugh, it wasn't enough.

He knows it is irrational, but when she died he blamed himself- his constant monitoring is directly due to Briarstorm's death, as he fears someone else's life will be shattered by a sudden death. It needs time still and patience more while he works out a balance between paranoia and watchfulness, but he's working on it.

Immediately after her death was a bad time for Daybreak. He was incredibly sullen for moons after she died, barely speaking or eating, but Snakeface was a dedicated father and he slowly brought him back to the clan. They still don't quite get each other, but Daybreak tries to make time for them to talk- it helps, even if it's just about the weather.

His rampant ambition began as a distraction. He needed to loose himself in something, so he chose loyalty to his clan, and somehow managed to prove himself worthy of his rank. Everyday he wakes up and wonder's when his leader is going to dismiss him and choose the real deputy.
Other:
He is a very young deputy and he honestly doesn't know what he'd do with himself if Shoalclan's leader died. As such, he is fiercely protective of his leader above all else.
Name: Daybreak
Sexuality: Demisexual
Clan: Shoalclan
Mentor/Apprentice: open
Kin:
+Mother: Briarstorm (npc - moonclan)
+Father: Snakeface (npc - elder)
+Sibling: Nightsight (@Aretimes - medicine cat)
Appearance: Soft-furred tabby tom with pale green eyes, a stubby tail, and gently curled ears.
Personality: Daybreak's heart is kept close to his chest, but his ambition is bared for everyone to see. The world is not enough, no status, no mate, or achievement can satisfy him, but he keeps striving higher, trying to fill the gaps. Failure drives him to frustration, and he tends to overthink everything that happens to him. Unlike Nightsight, most cats see him as generally unhappy with rare moments of laugher.

He is incredibly concerned with the clan; if no one forces him to eat or go to bed, then he's off, double checking the dens or watching over his sibling's silent vigil. This insomnia often leads to him napping in odd locations during the day, much to the amusement of clan mates.

Daybreak is actually a favorite in the queen's den - whenever he can, he babysits the kittens and 'trains' them by pretending to be incredibly hurt by their play fighting. He always tries to be present when young cats first learn to swim to both help them and prevent any from swimming too far out.

Mate: open / none
History: Daybreak was a momma's boy. Briarstorm used to dote on him and tell him silly 'secrets' about the history of the clan and the ocean creatures while Snakeface never seemed to be on his wavelength. He always used to puff himself up and try to fight away the bad things his mom couldn't help but feel, and while he could make her laugh, it wasn't enough.

He knows it is irrational, but when she died he blamed himself- his constant monitoring is directly due to Briarstorm's death, as he fears someone else's life will be shattered by a sudden death. It needs time still and patience more while he works out a balance between paranoia and watchfulness, but he's working on it.

Immediately after her death was a bad time for Daybreak. He was incredibly sullen for moons after she died, barely speaking or eating, but Snakeface was a dedicated father and he slowly brought him back to the clan. They still don't quite get each other, but Daybreak tries to make time for them to talk- it helps, even if it's just about the weather.

His rampant ambition began as a distraction. He needed to loose himself in something, so he chose loyalty to his clan, and somehow managed to prove himself worthy of his rank. Everyday he wakes up and wonder's when his leader is going to dismiss him and choose the real deputy.
Other:
He is a very young deputy and he honestly doesn't know what he'd do with himself if Shoalclan's leader died. As such, he is fiercely protective of his leader above all else.
@dogsblubblub

Specifically, the one who tries to get with what's Hip And New™ but when he does that's the signal for everyone to stop doing it
@dogsblubblub

Specifically, the one who tries to get with what's Hip And New™ but when he does that's the signal for everyone to stop doing it
@Burnmoon oh my god yes

I relate to him on a spiritual level tbh
@Burnmoon oh my god yes

I relate to him on a spiritual level tbh
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
@superpapershark

I !! LOVE !! HIM !!
I love that he's adored in the nursery omg I also love how he's like, visually the polar opposite of his sister. Grumpy butt boy who wants to be the best for his clan did i mention i Love Him
@superpapershark

I !! LOVE !! HIM !!
I love that he's adored in the nursery omg I also love how he's like, visually the polar opposite of his sister. Grumpy butt boy who wants to be the best for his clan did i mention i Love Him
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Aretimes

THANK YOU!! I REALLY LOVED NIGHTSIGHT SO I WANTED TO DO THEIR BROTHER JUSTICE ALSO I WANTED THEIR NAMES TO MATCH SO I MIGHT CHANGE HIS NAME TO DAY OR SOMETHING

also!! I've written up a history draft- is it alright? (i'm playing in your sandbox so you have final say)

@Aretimes

THANK YOU!! I REALLY LOVED NIGHTSIGHT SO I WANTED TO DO THEIR BROTHER JUSTICE ALSO I WANTED THEIR NAMES TO MATCH SO I MIGHT CHANGE HIS NAME TO DAY OR SOMETHING

also!! I've written up a history draft- is it alright? (i'm playing in your sandbox so you have final say)

@superpapershark
AH THANK YOOOUUU
OMG YES THAT'D BE FANTASTIC
Just read over and YES IT IS GOOD
Him being a mama's boy and Night being papa's pride and joy, the strife and development between them is gonna be great omg
Nightsight is going to be a little distant and unsure of why her brother was effected so badly by it because?? You'll see her again some day?? You mourned her and she's alright and not in pain any more, you don't have to be so negative about it, brother-
Like, she'll be empathetic towards him and glad he's trying to channel that grief into his role as Deputy, but bro you gotta trust in MoonClan. Trust the moon cats, my dude
@superpapershark
AH THANK YOOOUUU
OMG YES THAT'D BE FANTASTIC
Just read over and YES IT IS GOOD
Him being a mama's boy and Night being papa's pride and joy, the strife and development between them is gonna be great omg
Nightsight is going to be a little distant and unsure of why her brother was effected so badly by it because?? You'll see her again some day?? You mourned her and she's alright and not in pain any more, you don't have to be so negative about it, brother-
Like, she'll be empathetic towards him and glad he's trying to channel that grief into his role as Deputy, but bro you gotta trust in MoonClan. Trust the moon cats, my dude
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16