Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WotS OOC (Ask to Join)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I can see Leapingstorm end up crushing on Urchinsong hard XD
I can see Leapingstorm end up crushing on Urchinsong hard XD
@smerdyakov
/leans in/
This looks super dooper cool !! :o
I've skimmed over the info, and gonna have a better look in a bit, but could I possibly reserve a ShoalClan Medicine Cat apprentice?
@smerdyakov
/leans in/
This looks super dooper cool !! :o
I've skimmed over the info, and gonna have a better look in a bit, but could I possibly reserve a ShoalClan Medicine Cat apprentice?
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Smerdyakov

My first two are finished! Currently making a few more :)
@Smerdyakov

My first two are finished! Currently making a few more :)
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
@Dogsblubblub

okay okay round one:

conchtail-- ah a pinkish pretty! i'm love. an odd cat for a feather speaker but it'll definitely be interesting to see her balance that social personality with her feather speaker duties.
the only thing is that there wouldn't be many parrots hanging out in a coastal desert so here is a list of birds native to the baja sur that you can use for a reference: https://avibase.bsc-eoc.org/checklist.jsp?region=MXbs
personally, i think hummingbirds could substitute for parrots b/c they can squeak like no one's business and are usually iridescent and colorful as heck. but any bird that lives in the baja sur or near the sea of cortez works.

thrushpaw-- also looks good except for the elderberry thing, since those don't grow in the desert. you can check the herb list for another plant or just research berries that could survive in a coastal desert (i'll also except plants in nearby deserts like sonoran deserts, etc.)

birchclaw-- also excepted as long as you change the tree part of his name to a local plant, since there are no birch trees in the area.

but other than those nit-picks. ur good to go m8. :}}

- - - -

@ILuvYou

azurepaw and ravenwing are accepted :}}

though i'm a little iffy about the "tiger-" prefix (just b/c there's no reason these clans would know what a tiger was, since they don't have tiger/leopard clan myths like the wotf cats do) and, if you want to use a big cat prefix still you could use jaguar, ocelot, margay, lion (for mountain lions), or bobcat-- since those are all at least found in mexico.

once that's settled, tigerleaf is accepted as well. :}}

- - - - - - -

@superpapershark

your two completed cats are accepted! (i'm going to cat marry dawnsun i'm love her ; A A ; )

(heads up for nettlestep tho: just change snowbelly to cold or frost belly (or whatever ur heart desires), since these clans have never seen actual snow. )
- - - - - - -

@Foxbrush

duskrun is accepted! a cute fluff palm tree climbing boy :}}

leapingstorm is also accepted tho, to keep from being a hypocrite (as i kinda nit-picked with someone using a savannah cat as an fc in the last wots rp), i'm gonna ask that he have no actual savannah cat in his lineage or ever be implied to be a savannah cat. the fc can stay, tho under those conditions. :}}
if that's alright w/ you, then he's accepted as well
(also, i'm definitely gonna age urchinsong down b/c hmmm :}}c that crush))

- - - - - - -

@chrysalem

patchpaw is accepted, just remember walkerclan cats tend to be kinda ratty since they're crawling through thorns n dust most of the day. tho, that is good characterization that he goes the extra mile to present well (so ignore me lmao)

fyi i'm also gonna cat marry shred.

so anyways both of your characters are accepted!

- - - - - - -

@Aretimes

welcome aboard m8. tho, the shoalclan medicine apprentice role is already taken, there are some more shoalclan med cats roles open.
give me a sec to update the alliegences and i'll let your know which med cat apprentice roles are open in the other clans as well.
@Dogsblubblub

okay okay round one:

conchtail-- ah a pinkish pretty! i'm love. an odd cat for a feather speaker but it'll definitely be interesting to see her balance that social personality with her feather speaker duties.
the only thing is that there wouldn't be many parrots hanging out in a coastal desert so here is a list of birds native to the baja sur that you can use for a reference: https://avibase.bsc-eoc.org/checklist.jsp?region=MXbs
personally, i think hummingbirds could substitute for parrots b/c they can squeak like no one's business and are usually iridescent and colorful as heck. but any bird that lives in the baja sur or near the sea of cortez works.

thrushpaw-- also looks good except for the elderberry thing, since those don't grow in the desert. you can check the herb list for another plant or just research berries that could survive in a coastal desert (i'll also except plants in nearby deserts like sonoran deserts, etc.)

birchclaw-- also excepted as long as you change the tree part of his name to a local plant, since there are no birch trees in the area.

but other than those nit-picks. ur good to go m8. :}}

- - - -

@ILuvYou

azurepaw and ravenwing are accepted :}}

though i'm a little iffy about the "tiger-" prefix (just b/c there's no reason these clans would know what a tiger was, since they don't have tiger/leopard clan myths like the wotf cats do) and, if you want to use a big cat prefix still you could use jaguar, ocelot, margay, lion (for mountain lions), or bobcat-- since those are all at least found in mexico.

once that's settled, tigerleaf is accepted as well. :}}

- - - - - - -

@superpapershark

your two completed cats are accepted! (i'm going to cat marry dawnsun i'm love her ; A A ; )

(heads up for nettlestep tho: just change snowbelly to cold or frost belly (or whatever ur heart desires), since these clans have never seen actual snow. )
- - - - - - -

@Foxbrush

duskrun is accepted! a cute fluff palm tree climbing boy :}}

leapingstorm is also accepted tho, to keep from being a hypocrite (as i kinda nit-picked with someone using a savannah cat as an fc in the last wots rp), i'm gonna ask that he have no actual savannah cat in his lineage or ever be implied to be a savannah cat. the fc can stay, tho under those conditions. :}}
if that's alright w/ you, then he's accepted as well
(also, i'm definitely gonna age urchinsong down b/c hmmm :}}c that crush))

- - - - - - -

@chrysalem

patchpaw is accepted, just remember walkerclan cats tend to be kinda ratty since they're crawling through thorns n dust most of the day. tho, that is good characterization that he goes the extra mile to present well (so ignore me lmao)

fyi i'm also gonna cat marry shred.

so anyways both of your characters are accepted!

- - - - - - -

@Aretimes

welcome aboard m8. tho, the shoalclan medicine apprentice role is already taken, there are some more shoalclan med cats roles open.
give me a sec to update the alliegences and i'll let your know which med cat apprentice roles are open in the other clans as well.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov
I could easily shift my upcoming character into the full time Medi position, if that'd be easier! I have my heart set in ShoalClan, oops-
@smerdyakov
I could easily shift my upcoming character into the full time Medi position, if that'd be easier! I have my heart set in ShoalClan, oops-
@Aretimes

i feel you m8. shoalclan is definitely my favorite b/c O C E A N (-whispers- but i have to pretend i have no bias)

and yeah. i can reserve a med cat spot for you there. :}}

EDIT: or walkerclan and edgeclan both still need med cat apprentices too.
@Aretimes

i feel you m8. shoalclan is definitely my favorite b/c O C E A N (-whispers- but i have to pretend i have no bias)

and yeah. i can reserve a med cat spot for you there. :}}

EDIT: or walkerclan and edgeclan both still need med cat apprentices too.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov
screEches becayse yEs oML I love water-based clans UGH they're my ultimate weakness- (sAMe lol)

Yeeyyy, thanks~

Cool, cool~ WalkerClan has peeked my interest too, so I might make a cat for there at a later date :o

ALSo, while I'm thinking about it, would you like a sneak peak at what I have for my med-cat thus far? I'm having a hard time coming up with her full name, oops-
@smerdyakov
screEches becayse yEs oML I love water-based clans UGH they're my ultimate weakness- (sAMe lol)

Yeeyyy, thanks~

Cool, cool~ WalkerClan has peeked my interest too, so I might make a cat for there at a later date :o

ALSo, while I'm thinking about it, would you like a sneak peak at what I have for my med-cat thus far? I'm having a hard time coming up with her full name, oops-
@Aretimes

yeaaaaah same. i'm such riverclan loving trash tbh

aha. nice. yeah. just post apps whenever you want and feel free to edit them as you go. (but also lemme see this sc med cat :}}c )
@Aretimes

yeaaaaah same. i'm such riverclan loving trash tbh

aha. nice. yeah. just post apps whenever you want and feel free to edit them as you go. (but also lemme see this sc med cat :}}c )
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@superpapershark

also, sorry ur gonna get like 8 pings but...

thanks m8, i'm glad you like em so far :}}c

and nice. i can't wait to see her finished
@superpapershark

also, sorry ur gonna get like 8 pings but...

thanks m8, i'm glad you like em so far :}}c

and nice. i can't wait to see her finished
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov

oh god, samE. It's just such a great and underrated clan-

Sure thing! Warning as I tend to do a lot of, Uh, decorating. On my apps. I am aesthetic trash someone help me
@smerdyakov

oh god, samE. It's just such a great and underrated clan-

Sure thing! Warning as I tend to do a lot of, Uh, decorating. On my apps. I am aesthetic trash someone help me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16