Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | From the Ashes (Invitation Only)
1 2 3 4 5
@Loralei (I know it's getting late for you. so if you want to let Neraida play could you ping her when you post? I made a few, but if needed I can make more. I'm subbed so no need to ping me.)

Name: Daniel
Affiliation: The Fallen
Appearance: He's around 6'2, and weighs 186 lbs. He has brown hair and eyes, and always wares thick leather armor under his tattered trailing cloths. He has a broad sword with him at all times.
Backstory: (Optional) He was born to a small town in the east and became a rider at the age of 8. He was a knight of the Order when the disaster hit, and had been one of the few to survive. He had lost his teacher, and many friends in the conflict, so when everyone called for the order to be disbanded he felt their sacrifices had been in vain. His dragon, Aler, had convinced him to stand with the others who felt the same and establish The Fallen.
Dragon
Name: Aler (al-air)
Element: Thunder
Apperance: He has deep blue scails and amber eyes. He's lived for many years and is far larger than the young dragons. He has many scares but the most prominent is the bite mark at the base of his shoulder.
Backstory: Aler was always a malicious dragon. He cared little for everyone who wasn't Daniel. When the fighting started he hadn't wanted anything to do with it, but he was dragged into it any way. When his rider became angered by the citizens, it had been Aler who had suggested that taking other riders up on their offer of forming The Fallen was a good idea. In truth he had simply manipulated the boy to take his own revenge on the others.

Name: Angel
Affiliation: None yet
Appearance: Black hair with blue eyes. She stands at 5'4 and weighs 160lbs. She is not frail but has never done any manual labor.
Backstory: She had lived a normal life with her mother and father. When she turned 12 she started working in her parents inn.

Name: Val
Appearance: Black hair and green eyes. 5'5 170 lbs. He looks scrawny, as he is more adept in magic than sword play.
Backstory: Danial approached him as at the age of 9. He had been a ward of the state so when he was promised power the likes of witch he had never know he jumped at the chance.
Dragon
Name: Elura (a-lure-a)
Element: wind
Appearance: A beutiful whilt dragon with dark green eyes. She is a little smaller than most dragons her age.
Backstory: She had been with Val all her life and sees him as something to protect. She has a kind disposition and can't help but want to aid others. However her riders ideals and her own often clash. She dose not challenge him openly, even if she disagrees with him

Name: Eric
Affiliation: Cardinal Wings
Appearance: Blond hair and brown eyes, 5'7, 169 lbs.
Backstory: He became an apprentice of the Cardinal Wings almost 24 years ago. Before that he was training to be a knight, so the shift was easy for him.
Dragon
Name: Gabriel
Element: Fire
Appearance: Fire red scails and blue eyes.
@Loralei (I know it's getting late for you. so if you want to let Neraida play could you ping her when you post? I made a few, but if needed I can make more. I'm subbed so no need to ping me.)

Name: Daniel
Appearance: He's around 6'2, and weighs 186 lbs. He has brown hair and eyes, and always wares thick leather armor under his tattered trailing cloths. He has a broad sword with him at all times.
Backstory: (Optional) He was born to a small town in the east and became a rider at the age of 8. He was a knight of the Order when the disaster hit, and had been one of the few to survive. He had lost his teacher, and many friends in the conflict, so when everyone called for the order to be disbanded he felt their sacrifices had been in vain. His dragon, Aler, had convinced him to stand with the others who felt the same and establish The Fallen.
Dragon
Name: Aler (al-air)
Element: Thunder
Apperance: He has deep blue scails and amber eyes. He's lived for many years and is far larger than the young dragons. He has many scares but the most prominent is the bite mark at the base of his shoulder.
Backstory: Aler was always a malicious dragon. He cared little for everyone who wasn't Daniel. When the fighting started he hadn't wanted anything to do with it, but he was dragged into it any way. When his rider became angered by the citizens, it had been Aler who had suggested that taking other riders up on their offer of forming The Fallen was a good idea. In truth he had simply manipulated the boy to take his own revenge on the others.

Name: Angel
Appearance: Black hair with blue eyes. She stands at 5'4 and weighs 160lbs. She is not frail but has never done any manual labor.
Backstory: She had lived a normal life with her mother and father. When she turned 12 she started working in her parents inn.

Name: Val
Appearance: Black hair and green eyes. 5'5 170 lbs. He looks scrawny, as he is more adept in magic than sword play.
Backstory: Danial approached him as at the age of 9. He had been a ward of the state so when he was promised power the likes of witch he had never know he jumped at the chance.
Dragon
Name: Elura (a-lure-a)
Element: wind
Appearance: A beutiful whilt dragon with dark green eyes. She is a little smaller than most dragons her age.
Backstory: She had been with Val all her life and sees him as something to protect. She has a kind disposition and can't help but want to aid others. However her riders ideals and her own often clash. She dose not challenge him openly, even if she disagrees with him

Name: Eric
Appearance: Blond hair and brown eyes, 5'7, 169 lbs.
Backstory: He became an apprentice of the Cardinal Wings almost 24 years ago. Before that he was training to be a knight, so the shift was easy for him.
Dragon
Name: Gabriel
Appearance: Fire red scails and blue eyes.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan For some reason this didn't show up in my ping list, I just happened to stumble across it. XD Lucky for me. :D

Name: Iathus
Appearance: 6'0 tall muscular build, with short cropped dark brown hair and a little bit of gray peppered throughout. His eyes are steel gray. He's not a very friendly person by appearance but he has his moments where he's kind of nice. He likes to wear light chain mail armor, and standard tunic and pants underneath.
Backstory: When he was a kid, he dreamed of being a great war hero like his father. Under strict training from his father, he thought he was on the right track, that is until he was picked to join the Cardinal Wings. He used his military knowledge to rise through the ranks and after the war, he helped create the Fallen. He believes that without fear and a strong military presence, the world would fall to pieces.
Dragon
Name: Narei
Appearance: Crimson scales with orange eyes. She has slightly larger wings for her size and large spines that protect her along her neck and back that are tipped with the color orange.
Backstory: She's been with Iathus ever since the day she hatched, learning very quickly that her partner had no real love for the world, she adapted to be his perfect teammate. She has a fierce dedication to Iathus and Aler.

Name: Felix
Appearance: Felix stands at 5'7 with a lanky kind of frame. He has messy long sandy blond hair that reaches to his mid back. His skin color is a bronze kind of tan and he normally wears black colored clothes. To some he kind of clashes what with his skin color and hair color. His eyes are hazel.
Backstory: Growing up in a small poor town, him and his family survived day by day finding whatever work they could. When he finally left his parents he got into quite a bit of mischief by pick-pocketing and small thievery. After learning that people are shallow, he feels like people judge him by his looks and background and tends to have an attitude problem, though he can be nice when he wants to be.

Name: Iva
Appearance: 5'6 with thin frame but well proportioned. She has long blond hair and unique purple eyes. Though her demeanor is kind, she can be kind of strict. She likes to wear tight, well-fitted clothes that allow her to move easily. With body type, she excels at martial and unarmed combat.
Backstory: She comes from quite a long line of dragon riders. Her and her sister both joined the Cardinal Wings at a young age and both trained under the same master. When the war kicked off, she lost her sister and best friend Jace. Even though the world feels like dragon riders are all evil, she has always fought for what's right. Also, she has no problem with using her looks to get what she wants, in fact she usually uses it to her advantage.
Dragon
Name: Varos
Element: Wind
Appearance: Bronze scales with a silver underbelly and spines along his head. He's average size for his age but very thin and sleep frame and very long tail. He likes to use his tail as a whip.

I can add more characters if we need them. I don't think I've had this many at one time before. This'll be interesting. XD @Neraida You can post your characters. ^ ^
@Raan For some reason this didn't show up in my ping list, I just happened to stumble across it. XD Lucky for me. :D

Name: Iathus
Appearance: 6'0 tall muscular build, with short cropped dark brown hair and a little bit of gray peppered throughout. His eyes are steel gray. He's not a very friendly person by appearance but he has his moments where he's kind of nice. He likes to wear light chain mail armor, and standard tunic and pants underneath.
Backstory: When he was a kid, he dreamed of being a great war hero like his father. Under strict training from his father, he thought he was on the right track, that is until he was picked to join the Cardinal Wings. He used his military knowledge to rise through the ranks and after the war, he helped create the Fallen. He believes that without fear and a strong military presence, the world would fall to pieces.
Dragon
Name: Narei
Appearance: Crimson scales with orange eyes. She has slightly larger wings for her size and large spines that protect her along her neck and back that are tipped with the color orange.
Backstory: She's been with Iathus ever since the day she hatched, learning very quickly that her partner had no real love for the world, she adapted to be his perfect teammate. She has a fierce dedication to Iathus and Aler.

Name: Felix
Appearance: Felix stands at 5'7 with a lanky kind of frame. He has messy long sandy blond hair that reaches to his mid back. His skin color is a bronze kind of tan and he normally wears black colored clothes. To some he kind of clashes what with his skin color and hair color. His eyes are hazel.
Backstory: Growing up in a small poor town, him and his family survived day by day finding whatever work they could. When he finally left his parents he got into quite a bit of mischief by pick-pocketing and small thievery. After learning that people are shallow, he feels like people judge him by his looks and background and tends to have an attitude problem, though he can be nice when he wants to be.

Name: Iva
Appearance: 5'6 with thin frame but well proportioned. She has long blond hair and unique purple eyes. Though her demeanor is kind, she can be kind of strict. She likes to wear tight, well-fitted clothes that allow her to move easily. With body type, she excels at martial and unarmed combat.
Backstory: She comes from quite a long line of dragon riders. Her and her sister both joined the Cardinal Wings at a young age and both trained under the same master. When the war kicked off, she lost her sister and best friend Jace. Even though the world feels like dragon riders are all evil, she has always fought for what's right. Also, she has no problem with using her looks to get what she wants, in fact she usually uses it to her advantage.
Dragon
Name: Varos
Element: Wind
Appearance: Bronze scales with a silver underbelly and spines along his head. He's average size for his age but very thin and sleep frame and very long tail. He likes to use his tail as a whip.

I can add more characters if we need them. I don't think I've had this many at one time before. This'll be interesting. XD @Neraida You can post your characters. ^ ^
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
@Neraida
If you still want to join in just post her. All I ask is that you have more than one character.
@Neraida
If you still want to join in just post her. All I ask is that you have more than one character.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
((I'll just say it's early morning or something to give us a time of day. :)))

Iathus yawned as the sun began to rise in the sky. He sat up, looked around his barren room then took his time getting dressed. Today was just another day of hiding out and making their plans to take back the kingdom from those ungrateful welps. He mumbled to himself, already in a sour mood as he headed through the dark, abandoned tunnels. Right now, their base was made out of inactive magma tubes, pretty much a wonderful hiding spot if you could get past the smell. As he walked towards the big chamber where everyone usually hung out. Just beyond that cave was a bigger cave where the dragons would spend their time. As he passed the lower ranking cadets in the halls, they quickly slipped past him. They knew better than to get in his way.
Narei yawned then rolled over onto her back, not wanting to get up just yet. She was used to spending time in this cave now, though she knew it was just a matter of time before they moved again. She mumbled in her lucid sleep, wishing to be free to fly the skies again.

Felix was up even before the sun rose. He watched as the town started to stir, his place on top of one of the roofs giving him a great advantage spot.
"Who's going to be our lucky pick today?" he asked himself as he watched the people go about their business. He spotted an older gentleman walking around towards the center of the town.
"Bingo." he said with a mischievous grin as he hopped off the roof. He used the shadows to make his way over to his victim. When he was in the perfect spot behind the guy, he slipped his hand around the pouch and slipped it off it's place on his belt. Backing up he retreated to a dark alleyway to search his spoils. As if to make his morning worse, his stomach gave a loud protest. Hopefully he was able to get some copper or silver so he could buy something to eat.
"Eh, I could always pick something up." he said with a smirk.

Iva yawned and stretched her limbs, feeling the familiar feeling of scales against her back.
"Good morning Varos." she said sleepily as she sat up, her dragon having kept her warm through the night. She was currently hiding out in the mountains, figuring the dangerous peaks might keep others at bay. So far it was just her and Varos. She reached over to scratch the smaller scales along his nose before getting completely up and starting a fire up.
"First things first, what's for breakfast?" she asked, digging through one of the pouches they had tied to a harness that Varos usually carried. She frowned when she noticed how low their supplies were getting. With a bit of dried meat and just a small hunk of cheese and bread, she placed them on a wooden plate.
"Sorry buddy, looks like we'll have to catch you something today." she added with a sigh as she plopped back down against the large creature.

Varos, not being much of a morning dragon, simply lifted his head a little in response to his master. He didn't really care one way or another if he had to hunt or not. At least hunting kept him in shape though he knew he had to stay out of the sights of the humans. He laid his head back down, wanting a few extra minutes.
((I'll just say it's early morning or something to give us a time of day. :)))

Iathus yawned as the sun began to rise in the sky. He sat up, looked around his barren room then took his time getting dressed. Today was just another day of hiding out and making their plans to take back the kingdom from those ungrateful welps. He mumbled to himself, already in a sour mood as he headed through the dark, abandoned tunnels. Right now, their base was made out of inactive magma tubes, pretty much a wonderful hiding spot if you could get past the smell. As he walked towards the big chamber where everyone usually hung out. Just beyond that cave was a bigger cave where the dragons would spend their time. As he passed the lower ranking cadets in the halls, they quickly slipped past him. They knew better than to get in his way.
Narei yawned then rolled over onto her back, not wanting to get up just yet. She was used to spending time in this cave now, though she knew it was just a matter of time before they moved again. She mumbled in her lucid sleep, wishing to be free to fly the skies again.

Felix was up even before the sun rose. He watched as the town started to stir, his place on top of one of the roofs giving him a great advantage spot.
"Who's going to be our lucky pick today?" he asked himself as he watched the people go about their business. He spotted an older gentleman walking around towards the center of the town.
"Bingo." he said with a mischievous grin as he hopped off the roof. He used the shadows to make his way over to his victim. When he was in the perfect spot behind the guy, he slipped his hand around the pouch and slipped it off it's place on his belt. Backing up he retreated to a dark alleyway to search his spoils. As if to make his morning worse, his stomach gave a loud protest. Hopefully he was able to get some copper or silver so he could buy something to eat.
"Eh, I could always pick something up." he said with a smirk.

Iva yawned and stretched her limbs, feeling the familiar feeling of scales against her back.
"Good morning Varos." she said sleepily as she sat up, her dragon having kept her warm through the night. She was currently hiding out in the mountains, figuring the dangerous peaks might keep others at bay. So far it was just her and Varos. She reached over to scratch the smaller scales along his nose before getting completely up and starting a fire up.
"First things first, what's for breakfast?" she asked, digging through one of the pouches they had tied to a harness that Varos usually carried. She frowned when she noticed how low their supplies were getting. With a bit of dried meat and just a small hunk of cheese and bread, she placed them on a wooden plate.
"Sorry buddy, looks like we'll have to catch you something today." she added with a sigh as she plopped back down against the large creature.

Varos, not being much of a morning dragon, simply lifted his head a little in response to his master. He didn't really care one way or another if he had to hunt or not. At least hunting kept him in shape though he knew he had to stay out of the sights of the humans. He laid his head back down, wanting a few extra minutes.
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
(Daniel & Aler. Over the valcanic straight.)

Daniel looked down on the the land below. He could see a village not far from the straight that he in the other Fallen called home. Using Aler's eyes you can see each individual person as they walked the town. It was early morning The sun hadn't even come up yet. We could feel Frost developing on his fingers with how high in the air he was. And even in the dark he could see the frost growing on Aler's wings. He was about to turn around and go back the vents when a light caught his eye. When he had been a member of the Wings each knight how to receive a vile of dragons tears. Now Daniel didn't exactly think it was actually a dragon's tears but he knew one thing, when he was near a potential Rider the liquid gave off a dull glow. And that's exactly what had stopped him. Somewhere down in that Village there was a Rider. We should get the others. Alert had spoken up when he started trying to descend. Daniel said nothing but the dragon new to head back to the vents.

Once they had arrived near the isolated volcanoes Aler quickly found and Dived into the caverns. Daniel had just dismounted when Iathus walked in. speak of the devil. Daniel thought jokingly to Aler.

(Angel. The town by the vents.)
Angel just got the place cleaned up after having to deal with the Troublesome soldiers all night. The king and said the soldiers were there for their protection, but nine times out of 10 they were the cause of all the problems. For the most part the bar was empty except for the few homeless sitting in the back. Her parents never mind them being there at least they paid for drinks. Since you have to start getting her where is ready for the day. Did not only served as a bar but also a convenience store as well as one of the few restaurants in pound. I got a lot of traffic from Travelers who needed supplies. After while I'm setting up the Bell that let her know the door had been opened rang. She gave the usual welcome and asked if there was anything she could do. With that another hard day of work began.

(Elura & Val. The vents)

The white dragon open your eyes the sound of Wings flapping made it to Rears. She had been laying next to a few younger dragons so she had to Crane her neck to see over them. Val was laying against her as he slept. When she saw Aler she put her head down quickly I'm trying to pretend to be asleep. The larger older dragon and always terrified her. Even as a young dragon she could tell that you was nothing but bad news. How the others able to speak, interact, or take orders from him without running the hills was anyone's guess
Weird noise of others moving around and realize she would have to be up eventually. She just hopes Storm Dragon and be gone by then.

(Eric. Town by the vents.)

Eric walks through the quiet city streets. He didn't separate his mentor few months ago and assumes from now on he be on his own. You come to the village for some supplies. You didn't know where you was going, who he should talk to, only what he needed. Armed only that, he began his hunt.
(Daniel & Aler. Over the valcanic straight.)

Daniel looked down on the the land below. He could see a village not far from the straight that he in the other Fallen called home. Using Aler's eyes you can see each individual person as they walked the town. It was early morning The sun hadn't even come up yet. We could feel Frost developing on his fingers with how high in the air he was. And even in the dark he could see the frost growing on Aler's wings. He was about to turn around and go back the vents when a light caught his eye. When he had been a member of the Wings each knight how to receive a vile of dragons tears. Now Daniel didn't exactly think it was actually a dragon's tears but he knew one thing, when he was near a potential Rider the liquid gave off a dull glow. And that's exactly what had stopped him. Somewhere down in that Village there was a Rider. We should get the others. Alert had spoken up when he started trying to descend. Daniel said nothing but the dragon new to head back to the vents.

Once they had arrived near the isolated volcanoes Aler quickly found and Dived into the caverns. Daniel had just dismounted when Iathus walked in. speak of the devil. Daniel thought jokingly to Aler.

(Angel. The town by the vents.)
Angel just got the place cleaned up after having to deal with the Troublesome soldiers all night. The king and said the soldiers were there for their protection, but nine times out of 10 they were the cause of all the problems. For the most part the bar was empty except for the few homeless sitting in the back. Her parents never mind them being there at least they paid for drinks. Since you have to start getting her where is ready for the day. Did not only served as a bar but also a convenience store as well as one of the few restaurants in pound. I got a lot of traffic from Travelers who needed supplies. After while I'm setting up the Bell that let her know the door had been opened rang. She gave the usual welcome and asked if there was anything she could do. With that another hard day of work began.

(Elura & Val. The vents)

The white dragon open your eyes the sound of Wings flapping made it to Rears. She had been laying next to a few younger dragons so she had to Crane her neck to see over them. Val was laying against her as he slept. When she saw Aler she put her head down quickly I'm trying to pretend to be asleep. The larger older dragon and always terrified her. Even as a young dragon she could tell that you was nothing but bad news. How the others able to speak, interact, or take orders from him without running the hills was anyone's guess
Weird noise of others moving around and realize she would have to be up eventually. She just hopes Storm Dragon and be gone by then.

(Eric. Town by the vents.)

Eric walks through the quiet city streets. He didn't separate his mentor few months ago and assumes from now on he be on his own. You come to the village for some supplies. You didn't know where you was going, who he should talk to, only what he needed. Armed only that, he began his hunt.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
As Iathus entered the large cavern he spotted Daniel walking directly towards him.
"Well, I suppose that if you're approaching me you must have some interesting news...." he mused, though his face didn't show any kind of amusement. Iathus felt that it was far too early in the morning to show any kind of emotion. He straightened his armor while he waited for Daniel to speak. Iathus would never admit it but Daniel was the closest thing he had ever thought he would have to a comrade, though he wouldn't call him a friend....friends were a weakness and with the constant struggle for their plight, Iathus couldn't afford weakness.
Narei, feeling her master so close, stirred from her warm sleeping place and stretched her body as she got up. She smiled as her claws scrapped across the stone under her, successfully waking up the smaller dragons who slept nearby.
"Rise and shine little ones." she purred as she headed for the cave entrance, her wings itching for the sweet taste of flight. As she reached the outside she spotted Aler waiting near by.
"Anything interesting happen?" she asked, watching his expression for any indication that something happened without her knowing. She was quite a nosy dragon and wanted to be in the middle of everything.

Felix was quite disappointed when he came up empty handed. The pouch he had snatched from the gentleman earlier only had some herbs and a small piece of stale bread. He eyed the bread before deciding to go ahead and eat it. It tasted horrible but he didn't exactly have the luxury to be picky. With breakfast sorted he decided to take a walk around the town, deciding that it might be a good idea to start early for finding lunch. His feet began to ache shortly after he started walking. The thin leather that made up his tattered shoes no longer provided any comfort against the rough stone streets. He grumbled to himself as he turned a corner. Now he had to figure out how to get enough money to replace them.

Iva finished her breakfast and started packing her things while Varos hunted for new supplies. When he returned she doused the fire and slung the bags over his back.
"Alright buddy, you know the drill." she said as she took her place on the small spot of his shoulder blades. She wished she could have a saddle on but with the ever threat of the citizens and the Fallen, she need to be as quick as possible. Once she was safe and secure, Varos jumped up into the air, flying high enough to use the clouds as cover. Maybe if they were lucky they would find a new rider to join the ranks of the Cardinal Wings. She could only hope.
As Iathus entered the large cavern he spotted Daniel walking directly towards him.
"Well, I suppose that if you're approaching me you must have some interesting news...." he mused, though his face didn't show any kind of amusement. Iathus felt that it was far too early in the morning to show any kind of emotion. He straightened his armor while he waited for Daniel to speak. Iathus would never admit it but Daniel was the closest thing he had ever thought he would have to a comrade, though he wouldn't call him a friend....friends were a weakness and with the constant struggle for their plight, Iathus couldn't afford weakness.
Narei, feeling her master so close, stirred from her warm sleeping place and stretched her body as she got up. She smiled as her claws scrapped across the stone under her, successfully waking up the smaller dragons who slept nearby.
"Rise and shine little ones." she purred as she headed for the cave entrance, her wings itching for the sweet taste of flight. As she reached the outside she spotted Aler waiting near by.
"Anything interesting happen?" she asked, watching his expression for any indication that something happened without her knowing. She was quite a nosy dragon and wanted to be in the middle of everything.

Felix was quite disappointed when he came up empty handed. The pouch he had snatched from the gentleman earlier only had some herbs and a small piece of stale bread. He eyed the bread before deciding to go ahead and eat it. It tasted horrible but he didn't exactly have the luxury to be picky. With breakfast sorted he decided to take a walk around the town, deciding that it might be a good idea to start early for finding lunch. His feet began to ache shortly after he started walking. The thin leather that made up his tattered shoes no longer provided any comfort against the rough stone streets. He grumbled to himself as he turned a corner. Now he had to figure out how to get enough money to replace them.

Iva finished her breakfast and started packing her things while Varos hunted for new supplies. When he returned she doused the fire and slung the bags over his back.
"Alright buddy, you know the drill." she said as she took her place on the small spot of his shoulder blades. She wished she could have a saddle on but with the ever threat of the citizens and the Fallen, she need to be as quick as possible. Once she was safe and secure, Varos jumped up into the air, flying high enough to use the clouds as cover. Maybe if they were lucky they would find a new rider to join the ranks of the Cardinal Wings. She could only hope.
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
(Daniel. Vents)

Daniel smiled at Iathus. He and Iathus had a strange relationship. After living with one person for 25 years, the two of you are freiands by association. Even if both parties refuse to admit it. He pulled the vial from around his neck and held it up in front of him. As he did so the dark violet glow drained out of the clear liquid.

(Aler, vents)

Aler was on his way to work on his personal project, Elura. He had been trying to mold the young dragon for over a decade, yet in his opinion she was still unworthy of being? a Fallen. He found it odd that she was so incompetent while her Rider was a model of the perfect Fallen. He hadn't even noticed the red dragon until she spoke. He cast her a sideways glance. His face like to stone. 'yes.' He stated plainly before walking on. When he found the white dragon he was angered to find her sleeping. He would have grabbed the incompetent by her neck and shook her awake had her Rider not been there. Instead he walked off to wait for her to wake.
(Daniel. Vents)

Daniel smiled at Iathus. He and Iathus had a strange relationship. After living with one person for 25 years, the two of you are freiands by association. Even if both parties refuse to admit it. He pulled the vial from around his neck and held it up in front of him. As he did so the dark violet glow drained out of the clear liquid.

(Aler, vents)

Aler was on his way to work on his personal project, Elura. He had been trying to mold the young dragon for over a decade, yet in his opinion she was still unworthy of being? a Fallen. He found it odd that she was so incompetent while her Rider was a model of the perfect Fallen. He hadn't even noticed the red dragon until she spoke. He cast her a sideways glance. His face like to stone. 'yes.' He stated plainly before walking on. When he found the white dragon he was angered to find her sleeping. He would have grabbed the incompetent by her neck and shook her awake had her Rider not been there. Instead he walked off to wait for her to wake.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Iathus raised his eyebrow.
"A potential rider? It's been quite a while since a new one appeared....Seems like making this a temporary base worked well in our favor." He said then his stroked his chin in thought.
"Were you able to find out who it was?" he asked with curiosity. If they could get to this new rider, and find them a dragon then it would add yet another soldier to their great cause. He could feel the excitement rise up slowly in him. With their rising army, it wouldn't been long before they would be able to take back the realm and finally rule this world like it was supposed to be.

Narei huffed as Aler brushed her off to go about whatever he was doing with that young dragon he seemed to be training. She watched him with disinterested eyes as he walked over to the pale female than snickered internally when she was asleep. When he walked away from the smaller dragon Narei took this opportunity to get more information out of Aler. She walked casually over to him, as if she couldn't be bothered with what he was doing.
"So?........." she asked, trailing off as she waited for him to give her the details of what exactly happened this morning.
Iathus raised his eyebrow.
"A potential rider? It's been quite a while since a new one appeared....Seems like making this a temporary base worked well in our favor." He said then his stroked his chin in thought.
"Were you able to find out who it was?" he asked with curiosity. If they could get to this new rider, and find them a dragon then it would add yet another soldier to their great cause. He could feel the excitement rise up slowly in him. With their rising army, it wouldn't been long before they would be able to take back the realm and finally rule this world like it was supposed to be.

Narei huffed as Aler brushed her off to go about whatever he was doing with that young dragon he seemed to be training. She watched him with disinterested eyes as he walked over to the pale female than snickered internally when she was asleep. When he walked away from the smaller dragon Narei took this opportunity to get more information out of Aler. She walked casually over to him, as if she couldn't be bothered with what he was doing.
"So?........." she asked, trailing off as she waited for him to give her the details of what exactly happened this morning.
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
(Daniel, vents)

Daniel hung his head. "No. I had trouble sleeping last night so Aler and I chose to run maneuvers. There was no place to land to get a closer look." He held up his had defensively. "Yes I know it was reckless, but if we are going to reclaim our place we need to keep up to par." He put the vile back under his shirt. "I was planing on taking Val. He's been with us long enough that he should start being alert for riders. Care to join us?" He asked. He walked over to Elura to give Iathus time to think it over. Young riders rarely wanted to be far from their dragons and Val was no different. Daniel saw him sleeping on Elura's saddle. He unbuckled the harness and began walking off with it in his hand. As the saddle was removed Daniel heard a thud and loud growls of pain. He turned around to see Val rubbing the back of his neck. "Your up. Good. We have somewhere to go." He called in mock innocence. He heard as Val stood and mumbled, "Can it wait until after breakfast?" Daniel didn't respond. The boy was never a morning person, and he found it was better for his apprentice health if he ignored everything he said for a while after he woke. The two of them returned the room Iathus was occupying.

(Aler, vents)

Aler realized that Narei wasn't going to leave until she found out something. 'We sinced a new rider in the city to the east. From what I could tell it's potential hasn't been tapped. Daniel and Val are going to investigate.' Hopefully that would satisfy the noisy female. When Daniel was removed from the dragon's back he saw Elura flinch. 'So you are awake.' He spoke to her, a bit of a snarl in his voice. When she didn't respond he stood and grabbed her by one of the horns on her crest with his teeth. He lifted her until she was on her claw tips and then he dragged her off to a large, tall, empty cavern. Once there he dropped her. The white dragon was 1/3 is size, and it didn't help that she was trying to make herself smaller. 'Now, we're practicing hand to hand today.' He growled.

(Elura, vents)

Elura couldn't help it. Once Val was gone she knew Aler was going to be on her like white on rice. And that's exactly what happened. She felt him yank her by her horn and the next thing she knew the giant dragon was leaning over her talking about battle training. This was not going to end well.

(Eric, town by vents)

Eric had been talking to many people about who the best verniers where. They all pointed him to a small inn on the other side of town. He had started making his way there, but he was in no hurry. As he walked he was blissfully unaware that the vile that was secured to his for arm by a strip of leather had turned a dark, almost black, violet.
(Daniel, vents)

Daniel hung his head. "No. I had trouble sleeping last night so Aler and I chose to run maneuvers. There was no place to land to get a closer look." He held up his had defensively. "Yes I know it was reckless, but if we are going to reclaim our place we need to keep up to par." He put the vile back under his shirt. "I was planing on taking Val. He's been with us long enough that he should start being alert for riders. Care to join us?" He asked. He walked over to Elura to give Iathus time to think it over. Young riders rarely wanted to be far from their dragons and Val was no different. Daniel saw him sleeping on Elura's saddle. He unbuckled the harness and began walking off with it in his hand. As the saddle was removed Daniel heard a thud and loud growls of pain. He turned around to see Val rubbing the back of his neck. "Your up. Good. We have somewhere to go." He called in mock innocence. He heard as Val stood and mumbled, "Can it wait until after breakfast?" Daniel didn't respond. The boy was never a morning person, and he found it was better for his apprentice health if he ignored everything he said for a while after he woke. The two of them returned the room Iathus was occupying.

(Aler, vents)

Aler realized that Narei wasn't going to leave until she found out something. 'We sinced a new rider in the city to the east. From what I could tell it's potential hasn't been tapped. Daniel and Val are going to investigate.' Hopefully that would satisfy the noisy female. When Daniel was removed from the dragon's back he saw Elura flinch. 'So you are awake.' He spoke to her, a bit of a snarl in his voice. When she didn't respond he stood and grabbed her by one of the horns on her crest with his teeth. He lifted her until she was on her claw tips and then he dragged her off to a large, tall, empty cavern. Once there he dropped her. The white dragon was 1/3 is size, and it didn't help that she was trying to make herself smaller. 'Now, we're practicing hand to hand today.' He growled.

(Elura, vents)

Elura couldn't help it. Once Val was gone she knew Aler was going to be on her like white on rice. And that's exactly what happened. She felt him yank her by her horn and the next thing she knew the giant dragon was leaning over her talking about battle training. This was not going to end well.

(Eric, town by vents)

Eric had been talking to many people about who the best verniers where. They all pointed him to a small inn on the other side of town. He had started making his way there, but he was in no hurry. As he walked he was blissfully unaware that the vile that was secured to his for arm by a strip of leather had turned a dark, almost black, violet.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Iathus walked back to his room, decided that this was too great an opportunity to miss up. At least if he went he could make sure the rookie didn't mess up. He picked up his riding gear before turning to leave. He bumped into Daniel and Val on his wait out.
"Are we ready to depart?" he asked them as he continued his way towards the cave entrance, not really giving the two a chance to stop and chat. Time was of the essence.

Narei looked over at Aler with a bit of excitement. An new rider to join their mighty cause! She was pleased with this new info and decided that Aler was fine to go off on his own. She scratched the scales long her back spines in between her wings before turning to lay down just outside the entrance to the cave the riders were using. It was too small for her to actually fit in. She knew her master would be just as eager as she was for this so she waited patiently for him to appear before her.

After being able to pick-pocket enough coins to get some new shoes, Felix made his way farther into town. He had just a few spare copper to maybe pick up a drink or food from the inn. He whistled nonchalantly as he walked, keeping his fingers in his pockets, protecting his earlier spoils. All around him the town seemed to go about their business, just an average day for them. It always made Felix curious, how would his life had turned out if he had been born into some other family. How would his life be different?
Iathus walked back to his room, decided that this was too great an opportunity to miss up. At least if he went he could make sure the rookie didn't mess up. He picked up his riding gear before turning to leave. He bumped into Daniel and Val on his wait out.
"Are we ready to depart?" he asked them as he continued his way towards the cave entrance, not really giving the two a chance to stop and chat. Time was of the essence.

Narei looked over at Aler with a bit of excitement. An new rider to join their mighty cause! She was pleased with this new info and decided that Aler was fine to go off on his own. She scratched the scales long her back spines in between her wings before turning to lay down just outside the entrance to the cave the riders were using. It was too small for her to actually fit in. She knew her master would be just as eager as she was for this so she waited patiently for him to appear before her.

After being able to pick-pocket enough coins to get some new shoes, Felix made his way farther into town. He had just a few spare copper to maybe pick up a drink or food from the inn. He whistled nonchalantly as he walked, keeping his fingers in his pockets, protecting his earlier spoils. All around him the town seemed to go about their business, just an average day for them. It always made Felix curious, how would his life had turned out if he had been born into some other family. How would his life be different?
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
1 2 3 4 5