Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flaring [Dragon!MagicSchool! RP]CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@SoulLugia11 Kyren watched as his student entered the room. She was a red and black nocturne who looked about 17 years old. She looked excited for the lesson to begin. Silently, Kyren examined her, wondering how far she would progress in Ice magic this year. “An interesting personality… If she puts her heart into the task, I know that she will learn a lot this year, ” Kyren thought.

The nocturne walked by his desk and greeted him. “Good morning,” she politely said while taking a seat. After seating herself, Kyren took a deep breath and decided that he should start the lesson. He thought to himself, “This will be an interesting year… For now, there is only one student.” Then, Kyren stood up from his chair and walked over to Bloodmoon. His footsteps created small prints of ice wherever he stepped. He seemed to be surrounded in an icy cold aura. “Hello, I am Kyren. I am pleased to meet you, and I am honored to be your teacher this year,” Kyren introduced himself. “I look forward to getting to know you over the course of the year. You may be the only student in this class so far, but I still expect you to behave properly and learn with an open mind,” Kyren lectured to Bloodmoon. “Now, before we start our journey in unlocking the secrets of ice magic, I want you to introduce yourself. Please tell me your name, why you chose this magic, and what you know about Ice magic so far,” said Kyren.
@SoulLugia11 Kyren watched as his student entered the room. She was a red and black nocturne who looked about 17 years old. She looked excited for the lesson to begin. Silently, Kyren examined her, wondering how far she would progress in Ice magic this year. “An interesting personality… If she puts her heart into the task, I know that she will learn a lot this year, ” Kyren thought.

The nocturne walked by his desk and greeted him. “Good morning,” she politely said while taking a seat. After seating herself, Kyren took a deep breath and decided that he should start the lesson. He thought to himself, “This will be an interesting year… For now, there is only one student.” Then, Kyren stood up from his chair and walked over to Bloodmoon. His footsteps created small prints of ice wherever he stepped. He seemed to be surrounded in an icy cold aura. “Hello, I am Kyren. I am pleased to meet you, and I am honored to be your teacher this year,” Kyren introduced himself. “I look forward to getting to know you over the course of the year. You may be the only student in this class so far, but I still expect you to behave properly and learn with an open mind,” Kyren lectured to Bloodmoon. “Now, before we start our journey in unlocking the secrets of ice magic, I want you to introduce yourself. Please tell me your name, why you chose this magic, and what you know about Ice magic so far,” said Kyren.
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
(( @Sillywinter Sorry for busting in, but i have an applicant for the Lightning teacher job opening.)) [quote=Application] [ Name ]; Sans(Yes, fandragon, but he is in no way related to his canon counterpart) [ Age ]; Middle-aged, so roughly 30-40 by human equivalent. [ Gender ]; Male [ Sexuality ]; Heterosexual (Has a Shadow-born mate) [ Flight ]; Lightning [ Species ]; Skydancer [ Appearance ]; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26876926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268770/26876926_350.png[/img] [/url] [ Personality ]; Easygoing and somewhat lazy, he is minimalistic in his approach to life and tries his best to make the best out of every situation he finds himself in. ((More info in his bio on this subject.)) [ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; Vast knowledge of lightning and runic magics, with slight knowledge in [s]all [/s]most other fields [ Magic ]; Electrokinesis(Ability to generate and manipulate electrical energy), able to 'blink'(Teleport short distances, limited to range of vision). [ Student/Teacher ]; I am a teacher of Lightning [ Class ]; Middle-Upper [ Bio ]; Classified. (Spoilers ;) ) Almost forgot, His favorite ice cream is classic vanilla([s]"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."[/s]) [/quote]
(( @Sillywinter Sorry for busting in, but i have an applicant for the Lightning teacher job opening.))
Application wrote:
[ Name ]; Sans(Yes, fandragon, but he is in no way related to his canon counterpart)

[ Age ]; Middle-aged, so roughly 30-40 by human equivalent.

[ Gender ]; Male

[ Sexuality ]; Heterosexual (Has a Shadow-born mate)

[ Flight ]; Lightning

[ Species ]; Skydancer

[ Appearance ];

26876926_350.png

[ Personality ]; Easygoing and somewhat lazy, he is minimalistic in his approach to life and tries his best to make the best out of every situation he finds himself in. ((More info in his bio on this subject.))

[ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; Vast knowledge of lightning and runic magics, with slight knowledge in all most other fields

[ Magic ]; Electrokinesis(Ability to generate and manipulate electrical energy), able to 'blink'(Teleport short distances, limited to range of vision).

[ Student/Teacher ]; I am a teacher of Lightning

[ Class ]; Middle-Upper

[ Bio ]; Classified. (Spoilers ;) )

Almost forgot, His favorite ice cream is classic vanilla("If it ain't broke, don't fix it.")
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Orchid smiled wryly at the Noctrine. "I see you've had some experience with this magic. your expression tells a lot." He continued through the students (whom there were only about five) until each had given his or her name.

"well, now that that's settled, my name is Orchid, but feel free to call me whatever you want to. Please ask questions when I'm taking them and do not interrupt when I am talking." Orchid nodded curtly as if confirming that everything was in order. "Is there anything that anyone would like to say before we move on?"

Clemmon nodded enthusiastically. "That would be wonderful! Thank you!"

She followed the Pearlcatcher to their classroom and was relieved that she had found someone who could take her to the correct room. "hey, if I don't forget, would you be my friend?" she asked.

(Raan, your and my 3 dragons have the same 3 elements XD)
Orchid smiled wryly at the Noctrine. "I see you've had some experience with this magic. your expression tells a lot." He continued through the students (whom there were only about five) until each had given his or her name.

"well, now that that's settled, my name is Orchid, but feel free to call me whatever you want to. Please ask questions when I'm taking them and do not interrupt when I am talking." Orchid nodded curtly as if confirming that everything was in order. "Is there anything that anyone would like to say before we move on?"

Clemmon nodded enthusiastically. "That would be wonderful! Thank you!"

She followed the Pearlcatcher to their classroom and was relieved that she had found someone who could take her to the correct room. "hey, if I don't forget, would you be my friend?" she asked.

(Raan, your and my 3 dragons have the same 3 elements XD)
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
[u]((I agree to the rules!))[/u] @Sillywinter Hello. I really like RP, but I'm still very new to it. I hope you guys don't mind if I put my dragon into it. I saw the Wind Teacher slot open and decided to go for it. [b]Name:[/b] May [b]Age:[/b] Still young for a dragon, but old enough to have hatchlings [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual (Has a lighting-born mate in her home lair) [b]Birth Flight:[/b] Nature [b]Species:[/b] Skydancer [b]Appearance:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31517271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315173/31517271_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Nervous and fidgety around new dragons, concerned about embarrassing herself, but a dragon who can stand her own ground when necessary. She is very loyal and lovable if you are nice and neat to her, but easily snaps back if you counter her orders one to many times. She doesn't like being bossy and chilling, but she sometimes lets a playful complaint slip, usually about the lack of raspberries in the school cafeteria. [b]Magical Knowledge:[/b] Ever since May escaped the viridian labyrinth and entered the windswept plateau, she has been addicted to learning as many magic spells of the winds as a nature-born dragon like her could. [b]Magic:[/b] Wind magic that she worked hard to learn, such as summoning up breezes that vary from a gentle tug to an all out blast that could throw an Imperial back ten feet or magical w=Wind Shields that deflect most attacks brought down upon you. Also cool quirks she worked out for herself, like the Zephyr Blade, which I suppose talks for itself, and Windnopsis (Wind and Hypnosis), which allow you to control a dragon's movements with the power of wind. Also a fancy bamboo thing where you can blow out a vengeful wind spirit that would attack your enemies if you blow into a stick of bamboo the right way with magic. [b]Student/Teacher: [/b]I am the Teacher of [i]Wind[/i] [b]Class:[/b] High-ish Low Class [b]Bio:[/b] May was born in a lair deep within the shrieking wilds, but didn't like how things went on around her. Eventually, she flew off, wishing to make a life of her own somewhere else. She flew over the Scarred Wasteland, the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and the Ashfall Waste until she eventually arrived in the Windswept Plateau. She met a clan in the low regions of the Zephyr Steppes with a fair and just ruler and decided to join. Ever since then, she has made it her priority to learn the ways of the wind, and adopt this new culture as her own. Has anyone every tried that weird strawberry sour patch ice cream? Because it is [u]awesome[/u]!
((I agree to the rules!))
@Sillywinter Hello. I really like RP, but I'm still very new to it. I hope you guys don't mind if I put my dragon into it. I saw the Wind Teacher slot open and decided to go for it.

Name: May

Age: Still young for a dragon, but old enough to have hatchlings

Sexuality: Heterosexual (Has a lighting-born mate in her home lair)

Birth Flight: Nature

Species: Skydancer

Appearance:
31517271_350.png

Personality: Nervous and fidgety around new dragons, concerned about embarrassing herself, but a dragon who can stand her own ground when necessary. She is very loyal and lovable if you are nice and neat to her, but easily snaps back if you counter her orders one to many times. She doesn't like being bossy and chilling, but she sometimes lets a playful complaint slip, usually about the lack of raspberries in the school cafeteria.

Magical Knowledge: Ever since May escaped the viridian labyrinth and entered the windswept plateau, she has been addicted to learning as many magic spells of the winds as a nature-born dragon like her could.

Magic: Wind magic that she worked hard to learn, such as summoning up breezes that vary from a gentle tug to an all out blast that could throw an Imperial back ten feet or magical w=Wind Shields that deflect most attacks brought down upon you. Also cool quirks she worked out for herself, like the Zephyr Blade, which I suppose talks for itself, and Windnopsis (Wind and Hypnosis), which allow you to control a dragon's movements with the power of wind. Also a fancy bamboo thing where you can blow out a vengeful wind spirit that would attack your enemies if you blow into a stick of bamboo the right way with magic.

Student/Teacher: I am the Teacher of Wind

Class: High-ish Low Class

Bio: May was born in a lair deep within the shrieking wilds, but didn't like how things went on around her. Eventually, she flew off, wishing to make a life of her own somewhere else. She flew over the Scarred Wasteland, the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and the Ashfall Waste until she eventually arrived in the Windswept Plateau. She met a clan in the low regions of the Zephyr Steppes with a fair and just ruler and decided to join. Ever since then, she has made it her priority to learn the ways of the wind, and adopt this new culture as her own.

Has anyone every tried that weird strawberry sour patch ice cream? Because it is awesome!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
(Shoot am I late, sorry for interrupting, I can wait until you open if it’s closed. Sorry, this is my first rp on fr and I just saw that it said opened) His favorite type of ice cream is vanilla smothered by chocolate syrup. There is no vanilla anymore, only chocolate [ Name ]; Doan [ Age ]; Around 20-30 human wise [ Gender ]; Male [ Sexuality ]; Heterosexual [ Flight ]; Shadow [ Species ]; Ridgeback [ Appearance ]; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152234/15223372_350.png[/img] (I’m sorry if the image doesn’t show up, I’m still learning the coding) [ Personality ]; Doan is a gruff and hardened sailor. Though, most of the time you don’t know that because he’s drunk on rum. He’s calculating and quick on the uptake, but maintains a simple demeanor to throw others off. He’s not one to judge others though, and goes with the flow in most situations. The only time he is controlling or demanding is when he’s in command of his ship. He’s also not one to shy away from “lasses” and quick to spot a pretty lady. Though that has landed him in hot water once or twice, him having mistaken a male for a female [ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; Being bred for the sea, Doan knows the ins and outs of currents and riptides. Water magic comes easily to him and he enjoys using it for everyday tasks. [ Magic ]; Water Spouts and Tempest (he uses water in sharp funnel like weapons, or pick up objects. Very unruly though and only taught in more advanced classes. Tempest has more to do with Naval Warfare, and calls upon weather to either aid or destroy fleets. It is very draining and highly dangerous for the user that doesn’t know what they’re doing. He can only do it once, and tends to hibernate for a while after) [ Student/Teacher ]; I am the Teacher of Water [ Class ]; Middle [ Bio ]; Doan has lived a colorful life as a pirate merchant, but has fallen onto some hard times family wise. Two of his sons having been lost in the Tangled Wood, and his remaining son taken by Stormcaller. Well, let’s just say he has a reason to drink. And it’s not like he chose this life, rather stepping into the role made for him at birth. Not to say he’s cynical, because life still goes on. Often seen making jokes with his friends and loudly belting out sailor songs, giving brief intermissions when he burps, he is a jolly friend. At this current time in his life he is trying to wash all the blood off his hands with helping youths learn the sea. That and he got in hot water with his first mate/on-again-off-again partner Atlanti, so might as well.
(Shoot am I late, sorry for interrupting, I can wait until you open if it’s closed. Sorry, this is my first rp on fr and I just saw that it said opened)
His favorite type of ice cream is vanilla smothered by chocolate syrup. There is no vanilla anymore, only chocolate

[ Name ]; Doan

[ Age ]; Around 20-30 human wise

[ Gender ]; Male

[ Sexuality ]; Heterosexual

[ Flight ]; Shadow

[ Species ]; Ridgeback

[ Appearance ]; 15223372_350.png
(I’m sorry if the image doesn’t show up, I’m still learning the coding)

[ Personality ]; Doan is a gruff and hardened sailor. Though, most of the time you don’t know that because he’s drunk on rum. He’s calculating and quick on the uptake, but maintains a simple demeanor to throw others off. He’s not one to judge others though, and goes with the flow in most situations. The only time he is controlling or demanding is when he’s in command of his ship. He’s also not one to shy away from “lasses” and quick to spot a pretty lady. Though that has landed him in hot water once or twice, him having mistaken a male for a female

[ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; Being bred for the sea, Doan knows the ins and outs of currents and riptides. Water magic comes easily to him and he enjoys using it for everyday tasks.
[ Magic ]; Water Spouts and Tempest (he uses water in sharp funnel like weapons, or pick up objects. Very unruly though and only taught in more advanced classes. Tempest has more to do with Naval Warfare, and calls upon weather to either aid or destroy fleets. It is very draining and highly dangerous for the user that doesn’t know what they’re doing. He can only do it once, and tends to hibernate for a while after)

[ Student/Teacher ]; I am the Teacher of Water

[ Class ]; Middle

[ Bio ]; Doan has lived a colorful life as a pirate merchant, but has fallen onto some hard times family wise. Two of his sons having been lost in the Tangled Wood, and his remaining son taken by Stormcaller. Well, let’s just say he has a reason to drink. And it’s not like he chose this life, rather stepping into the role made for him at birth. Not to say he’s cynical, because life still goes on. Often seen making jokes with his friends and loudly belting out sailor songs, giving brief intermissions when he burps, he is a jolly friend. At this current time in his life he is trying to wash all the blood off his hands with helping youths learn the sea. That and he got in hot water with his first mate/on-again-off-again partner Atlanti, so might as well.
((Just a few questions... But I just wanted to know if the dorms were connected to the main building or part of a separate building. I assumed you had two separate ones but I wanted to make sure.)) COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM ALL THE WAY!!! [ Name ]; Akira [ Age ]; 20 years [ Gender ]; Female [ Sexuality ]; Straight [ Flight ]; Light [ Species ]; Wildclaw [ Appearance ]; [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=86851bf75a8ffcc677b50923103c7bc837be6e3f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [ Personality ]; Kind of friendly, once you get to know her. Untrustworthy to outsiders and is constantly analyzing everyone around her. Once you gain her trust however, you won't lose it. She will be loyal to the end to something she believes in. Is a pretty good socializer, but don't expect her to gush out all of her feelings. [ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ]; She has seen other dragons practice Lightning magic and has felt it before, but has not actully been able to use it. [ Magic ]; Lightning [ Student/Teacher ]; Student [ Class ]; Middle-High [ Bio ]; Was raised in the Light flight and was always expected to follow in her parents footsteps of learning light magic. But, one day while she was poking around their border with Lightning, she saw an adult dragon fry a stag and had been captivated ever since. She loved how much power, destruction, and beauty could derive from a bolt of power. When she went back and told her parents about her experience, they immediately tried to snuff out her love and locked her in her room. That night, she stole away to go and find the prestigious school called Flaring...
((Just a few questions... But I just wanted to know if the dorms were connected to the main building or part of a separate building. I assumed you had two separate ones but I wanted to make sure.))
COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM ALL THE WAY!!!
[ Name ];
Akira
[ Age ];
20 years
[ Gender ];
Female
[ Sexuality ];
Straight
[ Flight ];
Light
[ Species ];
Wildclaw
[ Appearance ];
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=86851bf75a8ffcc677b50923103c7bc837be6e3f&dummyext=prev.png
[ Personality ];
Kind of friendly, once you get to know her. Untrustworthy to outsiders and is constantly analyzing everyone around her. Once you gain her trust however, you won't lose it. She will be loyal to the end to something she believes in. Is a pretty good socializer, but don't expect her to gush out all of her feelings.
[ Any Magical Knowledge? If So, Specify ];
She has seen other dragons practice Lightning magic and has felt it before, but has not actully been able to use it.
[ Magic ];
Lightning
[ Student/Teacher ];
Student
[ Class ];
Middle-High
[ Bio ];
Was raised in the Light flight and was always expected to follow in her parents footsteps of learning light magic. But, one day while she was poking around their border with Lightning, she saw an adult dragon fry a stag and had been captivated ever since. She loved how much power, destruction, and beauty could derive from a bolt of power. When she went back and told her parents about her experience, they immediately tried to snuff out her love and locked her in her room. That night, she stole away to go and find the prestigious school called Flaring...
FR +3
@Comic1Sans, @Umbris00, @Lastnightriot
Awesome forms! Teacher spots are yours. Currently on mobile so I will add you 3 later.
@Comic1Sans, @Umbris00, @Lastnightriot
Awesome forms! Teacher spots are yours. Currently on mobile so I will add you 3 later.
rPflwkH.png
Awesome, just let me know when to jump in.
Awesome, just let me know when to jump in.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Sillywinter Great! Let me know when May gets in.
@Sillywinter Great! Let me know when May gets in.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
(wow! The odds of that is 1 out if 1331. Oh by the way could your Crystal student show up to class? Tigerlilly is two seconds away from going down to the office and threatening to expel her over the PA system.)

Midnight sat quietly. He just wanted his room number and room mate, so he could start slumping through the year.

Shadowwing heated her question. She didn't even know this dragon, yet she had an offer of friendship?. "Sure, my name's Shadowwing." She hoped that this dragon was nice.
(wow! The odds of that is 1 out if 1331. Oh by the way could your Crystal student show up to class? Tigerlilly is two seconds away from going down to the office and threatening to expel her over the PA system.)

Midnight sat quietly. He just wanted his room number and room mate, so he could start slumping through the year.

Shadowwing heated her question. She didn't even know this dragon, yet she had an offer of friendship?. "Sure, my name's Shadowwing." She hoped that this dragon was nice.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31