Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flaring [Dragon!MagicSchool! RP]CLOSED!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Raven and Oura headed back to their room. Oura started unpacking and put down a moth-eaten doll on her bed just to get a teasing "look" from raven. "You brought Miff?" Raven asked Oura laughing. Oura looked back at Raven. "Hey I couldn't bring snuffles the little Shalebuck." Oura answered. "Okay, okay, sorry" Raven said. As Raven was unpacking her trivia tablets, Oura came over and picked one up. Pretty soon the 2 were laying on their beds, each with their own tablet.
Raven and Oura headed back to their room. Oura started unpacking and put down a moth-eaten doll on her bed just to get a teasing "look" from raven. "You brought Miff?" Raven asked Oura laughing. Oura looked back at Raven. "Hey I couldn't bring snuffles the little Shalebuck." Oura answered. "Okay, okay, sorry" Raven said. As Raven was unpacking her trivia tablets, Oura came over and picked one up. Pretty soon the 2 were laying on their beds, each with their own tablet.
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
Ramedar was just about to begin eating, when suddenly his food went flying at his face. He growled as he wiped off his face, ready to renew his fight with the Imperial from before. Before he could however, he noticed Wyrril striding over to the Imperial herself. As much as he wanted to get revenge himself, he wanted to see this more.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Wyrril saw as Ramedar got slammed in the face by his food, she immediately looked to the Imperial, knowing he was likely the one who'd done it. She stood up from her seconds and began towards the Imperial herself, intending to teach him a lesson.
Ramedar was just about to begin eating, when suddenly his food went flying at his face. He growled as he wiped off his face, ready to renew his fight with the Imperial from before. Before he could however, he noticed Wyrril striding over to the Imperial herself. As much as he wanted to get revenge himself, he wanted to see this more.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Wyrril saw as Ramedar got slammed in the face by his food, she immediately looked to the Imperial, knowing he was likely the one who'd done it. She stood up from her seconds and began towards the Imperial herself, intending to teach him a lesson.
((Lol, hey he said Nerka said Sans was a good teacher, AND some other stuff. Skia is too polite to say Nerka talked mad crap while making fun of Sans teaching. ( U v U ) ))

Skia was happy his plan somewhat worked even though he somewhat lied. Perking up and looking to the cake that did look rather delicious, he executed the last of the plan. "Can we have a slice of cake to celebrate? I do feel bad for interrupting you when you were about to eat.", he shyly asked.

---

Nerka wanted to strangle Skia for the awkward way he approached the whole point of this operation. She made a mental note to teach Skia the art of going undercover.

Tikal scowled when he noticed the dragon that scolded Ramedar come forward instead. He had no desire to deal with the feisty female dragon. Grabbing one more roasted turtle for the road he got up and quickly made his escape.

There was two factors for his choice. One being he didn't know enough defense spells to deal with a magical duel. And two, he just took a bath a didn't feel like getting dirty again. Spreading his wings wide he shot into the air and circled tightly around the table. "If you want to play again little sydancer. I'll be more then happy to." With that he glided down to head out the door.
((Lol, hey he said Nerka said Sans was a good teacher, AND some other stuff. Skia is too polite to say Nerka talked mad crap while making fun of Sans teaching. ( U v U ) ))

Skia was happy his plan somewhat worked even though he somewhat lied. Perking up and looking to the cake that did look rather delicious, he executed the last of the plan. "Can we have a slice of cake to celebrate? I do feel bad for interrupting you when you were about to eat.", he shyly asked.

---

Nerka wanted to strangle Skia for the awkward way he approached the whole point of this operation. She made a mental note to teach Skia the art of going undercover.

Tikal scowled when he noticed the dragon that scolded Ramedar come forward instead. He had no desire to deal with the feisty female dragon. Grabbing one more roasted turtle for the road he got up and quickly made his escape.

There was two factors for his choice. One being he didn't know enough defense spells to deal with a magical duel. And two, he just took a bath a didn't feel like getting dirty again. Spreading his wings wide he shot into the air and circled tightly around the table. "If you want to play again little sydancer. I'll be more then happy to." With that he glided down to head out the door.
Wyrril thrashed her tail in annoyance, she'd wanted to teach the Imperial some manners. She supposed she'd have to another time. She stalked back to her food, finished it quickly and left the cafeteria to find her dorm room.
Ramedar huffed, not only had the Imperial chickened out of what surely would have been an entertaining spectacle, he'd had the nerve to taunt him! He'd lost his appetite when his food hit him in the face. So he simply stood up and left the room. All that was left for him to do that day was to find his dorm. Surely he'd be able to convince his dorm-mate to let him practice a little.
Wyrril thrashed her tail in annoyance, she'd wanted to teach the Imperial some manners. She supposed she'd have to another time. She stalked back to her food, finished it quickly and left the cafeteria to find her dorm room.
Ramedar huffed, not only had the Imperial chickened out of what surely would have been an entertaining spectacle, he'd had the nerve to taunt him! He'd lost his appetite when his food hit him in the face. So he simply stood up and left the room. All that was left for him to do that day was to find his dorm. Surely he'd be able to convince his dorm-mate to let him practice a little.
"So what do you wanna do? Theres still a few hours before the curfew. We could go outside and explore the forest or something,"Asked Lotus. She shook out the black aviator coat and put it over the sleeping familiar.
@Umbris00
"So what do you wanna do? Theres still a few hours before the curfew. We could go outside and explore the forest or something,"Asked Lotus. She shook out the black aviator coat and put it over the sleeping familiar.
@Umbris00
iKmI9wu.png
Tesla's talons hovered over her freshly bought Lightning Spell scroll, inching to pluck up the paper an start reading. But Tesla turned away with a inwards sigh and lifted her wings. "I heard a few rumors about a Swamphaunt Kelpie living in the Dark Forest." Tesla said, snapping her claws as an idea paraded into her head. She tilted her wings to the open window just above her bed. "We can check it out of you want."
@xSolx
Tesla's talons hovered over her freshly bought Lightning Spell scroll, inching to pluck up the paper an start reading. But Tesla turned away with a inwards sigh and lifted her wings. "I heard a few rumors about a Swamphaunt Kelpie living in the Dark Forest." Tesla said, snapping her claws as an idea paraded into her head. She tilted her wings to the open window just above her bed. "We can check it out of you want."
@xSolx
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@foxbrush

"Oh no." Sans said dismissivly, an idea striking him. If this one tasted the cake first, then he would be able to tell if something was done to it. "It is nothing, really." He flicked his wrist, and a grid of lightning cut the cake into eight perfect segments. He fished around in his desk, and produced a pair of plates. He then placed a slice on each plate, and passed one across the desk. "Why not? Though, where i'm from, the guest always takes the first bite. It would be rude of me to eat first."
@foxbrush

"Oh no." Sans said dismissivly, an idea striking him. If this one tasted the cake first, then he would be able to tell if something was done to it. "It is nothing, really." He flicked his wrist, and a grid of lightning cut the cake into eight perfect segments. He fished around in his desk, and produced a pair of plates. He then placed a slice on each plate, and passed one across the desk. "Why not? Though, where i'm from, the guest always takes the first bite. It would be rude of me to eat first."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
I'm going to have to back out, guys. So sorry, but there hasn't been much activity on here lately. I'll also be pretty busy with the RP that 'll be opening in a few days, so I won't be able to focus on this. It was awesome while it lasted, though. Have a good time!
I'm going to have to back out, guys. So sorry, but there hasn't been much activity on here lately. I'll also be pretty busy with the RP that 'll be opening in a few days, so I won't be able to focus on this. It was awesome while it lasted, though. Have a good time!
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
yea, idk where it went! It was really fun and we might be able to bring it back, but no one has been active. OMG I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE JUST GIVE UP. I am still subbed and if any interactions happen with my chracter, I will rp reply. But otherwise, I'm out guys.
yea, idk where it went! It was really fun and we might be able to bring it back, but no one has been active. OMG I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE JUST GIVE UP. I am still subbed and if any interactions happen with my chracter, I will rp reply. But otherwise, I'm out guys.
FR +3
Yeah, same here. I mean I posted last for EVRY SINGLE ONE of the characters I put in, one's not even interacting with anybody, and nothing has happened.
Yeah, same here. I mean I posted last for EVRY SINGLE ONE of the characters I put in, one's not even interacting with anybody, and nothing has happened.
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31