Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Divergent RP (Private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 131 132
((How would you feel about doing a hunger games RP with Stormbringer02 and me?))

Heather smiles and takes her food.
"Thank you." She says sweetly.
"I'm sorry." Cay says. "I'm not hungry." Cay leans against the bench, obviously exhausted.

Caytlin shakes her head.
"I'm not gonna let you do that." She says to SP. "I stopped them , and this happened. No." She says, Caytlin had been punched in the stomach to many times to have a appetite.
"What happened?" Heather asks Lincoln, looming at his arm,
((How would you feel about doing a hunger games RP with Stormbringer02 and me?))

Heather smiles and takes her food.
"Thank you." She says sweetly.
"I'm sorry." Cay says. "I'm not hungry." Cay leans against the bench, obviously exhausted.

Caytlin shakes her head.
"I'm not gonna let you do that." She says to SP. "I stopped them , and this happened. No." She says, Caytlin had been punched in the stomach to many times to have a appetite.
"What happened?" Heather asks Lincoln, looming at his arm,
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Hmm... I could give it try, though I would need a little more context on what's gonna happen in the RP.
Besides that, it sounds fun!))

Serendipity's smile turned into a small frown as Caytlin declined her food. She had reasoned that Cay would need the food to feel better, but apparently, something had driven the motive to eat away. She barely even heard Heather ask her brother what had happened, for she was listening to Cay.
"Alright, that's fine." She responded, quickly opening her lunch.
S.P. already knew what was in the box, becuase she packed the thing, but was still delighted by the small sandwich, array of colorful carrots, and a sliver of some sort of apple pastry in her lunch. Before eating she turned back to Cay.
"You know, you should really eat. I know you don't have an appetite, but it will help you heal faster." S.P. said, glancing back at Lincoln before gazing at Caytlin.

Lincoln slumped back to the ground, finding a comfortable position to eat and relax in. While the incident with the boy scared him, he wasn't going to let that fear spoil anyone else's fun.
He froze mid-bite when Heather spoke, becoming flustered.
"N-nothing! I mean, it's nothing to worry about." Lincoln stuttered, nervously putting a piece of PB&J sandwich into his mouth.
His arm bruise had already begun to ache and turn purple, to his dismay, but he continued to ignore that it even existed, forcing himself through the pain.
((Hmm... I could give it try, though I would need a little more context on what's gonna happen in the RP.
Besides that, it sounds fun!))

Serendipity's smile turned into a small frown as Caytlin declined her food. She had reasoned that Cay would need the food to feel better, but apparently, something had driven the motive to eat away. She barely even heard Heather ask her brother what had happened, for she was listening to Cay.
"Alright, that's fine." She responded, quickly opening her lunch.
S.P. already knew what was in the box, becuase she packed the thing, but was still delighted by the small sandwich, array of colorful carrots, and a sliver of some sort of apple pastry in her lunch. Before eating she turned back to Cay.
"You know, you should really eat. I know you don't have an appetite, but it will help you heal faster." S.P. said, glancing back at Lincoln before gazing at Caytlin.

Lincoln slumped back to the ground, finding a comfortable position to eat and relax in. While the incident with the boy scared him, he wasn't going to let that fear spoil anyone else's fun.
He froze mid-bite when Heather spoke, becoming flustered.
"N-nothing! I mean, it's nothing to worry about." Lincoln stuttered, nervously putting a piece of PB&J sandwich into his mouth.
His arm bruise had already begun to ache and turn purple, to his dismay, but he continued to ignore that it even existed, forcing himself through the pain.
((I needed to know if you wanted to join before I came up with more of a plot, I will make a thread with my ideas tomorrow and ping you and Storm To it.
I hope you don't get offended by me asking this, but are you a boy or girl?))

Caytlin frowns.
"I don't think it's a good idea for me to be eating anything right now." She says, looking down at he lunch. "I think it will come back out if I eat anything." She tells SP.

Heather looks at Lincoln.
"Let me see it." She says, putting her hand out for Lincoln's arm. "And Cay." She adds. "Eat something, I don't care if you don't feel like it." Caytlin sticks her tounge out, but grabs the apple, biting into it, and enjoying the tart yet sweet apple.
((I needed to know if you wanted to join before I came up with more of a plot, I will make a thread with my ideas tomorrow and ping you and Storm To it.
I hope you don't get offended by me asking this, but are you a boy or girl?))

Caytlin frowns.
"I don't think it's a good idea for me to be eating anything right now." She says, looking down at he lunch. "I think it will come back out if I eat anything." She tells SP.

Heather looks at Lincoln.
"Let me see it." She says, putting her hand out for Lincoln's arm. "And Cay." She adds. "Eat something, I don't care if you don't feel like it." Caytlin sticks her tounge out, but grabs the apple, biting into it, and enjoying the tart yet sweet apple.
((None taken! I am a girl, although I don't care what pronouns you refer to me as~
I'm going to sleep soon, so this post may be my last for the night! Unless I finish working on a FR project.))

Serendipity stretched out under the warm sun, in almost a position to go to sleep. But instead of sleeping, she lazily continued to eat, smirking softly at Heather and Cay when Cay stuck her tongue out. She glanced back at Lincoln, to again see the small bruise she had noticed previously. She heard Cay bite into an apple, the sharp crunch noise alerting her ears.
"So, what do you guys feel like doing the rest of the day?" S.P. questioned, staring back up at the sky.
Fluffy white clouds dotted and swirled across the light blue canvas that was placed behind it. The scene was beautiful and calming, complemented by a cheery sun's face. She rolled over onto her stomach, grabbing another carrot to eat. S.P. looked around at everyone.

Lincoln felt his muscles stop tensing, as Heather gently persuaded him into showing his bruise.
"Fine, I guess you can see it, but it's really nothing!" He said worriedly, hoping that his sister wouldn't decide to act upon the small injury on his arm.
What that boy had done was rude, but what Serendipity would do if she decided that it was right to retaliate...
It would be a mix of comedy, horror, and done right ridicule. Lincoln sighed, and lifted his arm softly to Heather, moving his already short sleeves up, so that she could see the full bruise.
((None taken! I am a girl, although I don't care what pronouns you refer to me as~
I'm going to sleep soon, so this post may be my last for the night! Unless I finish working on a FR project.))

Serendipity stretched out under the warm sun, in almost a position to go to sleep. But instead of sleeping, she lazily continued to eat, smirking softly at Heather and Cay when Cay stuck her tongue out. She glanced back at Lincoln, to again see the small bruise she had noticed previously. She heard Cay bite into an apple, the sharp crunch noise alerting her ears.
"So, what do you guys feel like doing the rest of the day?" S.P. questioned, staring back up at the sky.
Fluffy white clouds dotted and swirled across the light blue canvas that was placed behind it. The scene was beautiful and calming, complemented by a cheery sun's face. She rolled over onto her stomach, grabbing another carrot to eat. S.P. looked around at everyone.

Lincoln felt his muscles stop tensing, as Heather gently persuaded him into showing his bruise.
"Fine, I guess you can see it, but it's really nothing!" He said worriedly, hoping that his sister wouldn't decide to act upon the small injury on his arm.
What that boy had done was rude, but what Serendipity would do if she decided that it was right to retaliate...
It would be a mix of comedy, horror, and done right ridicule. Lincoln sighed, and lifted his arm softly to Heather, moving his already short sleeves up, so that she could see the full bruise.
Caytlin works on finishing her apple while thinking about a answer to SP's question.
"I'm not sure." She says. "Maybe go down to the river." she says.

Heather grabs Lincoln's arm, looking at the bruise. "You will tell me what happened later." She says quietly so neither SP or Cay could hear.

((did you get my ping??))
Caytlin works on finishing her apple while thinking about a answer to SP's question.
"I'm not sure." She says. "Maybe go down to the river." she says.

Heather grabs Lincoln's arm, looking at the bruise. "You will tell me what happened later." She says quietly so neither SP or Cay could hear.

((did you get my ping??))
((Yep! and responded~))

Serendipity's interest spiked at the mention of the river. She looked at Cay with a devious smile, thinking of all the fun they could have on the river's shore.
"Actually, that sounds like fun!" She yelped, abruptly sitting up.
"Hey, you two up to go to the river?" She shouted at Lincoln and Heather, not catching the words they had just conversed. S.P. finished up her sandwich, and wolfed down the apple pastry, not savoring the flavor as she had planned to do.
A gleam shone in her eyes, energy crackling down her body. S.P. was excited to get moving.

Lincoln's face scrunched up in response to Heather's sudden touch, pain rippling down his arm. He hadn't expected the bruise to be that bad, but it certainly felt that way. He nodded hesitantly, agreeing to her terms.
"OK, I'll tell you later then." He whispered, glancing back at the other two. Serendipity's voice rang loud and clear in his mind, giving him a twinge of annoyance.
"Were right hear you know. And, the river sounds fine." Lincoln hissed, relaxing his tone slowly. His sister's smirk bothered him, but he ignored it, knowing that was what she going for.
((Yep! and responded~))

Serendipity's interest spiked at the mention of the river. She looked at Cay with a devious smile, thinking of all the fun they could have on the river's shore.
"Actually, that sounds like fun!" She yelped, abruptly sitting up.
"Hey, you two up to go to the river?" She shouted at Lincoln and Heather, not catching the words they had just conversed. S.P. finished up her sandwich, and wolfed down the apple pastry, not savoring the flavor as she had planned to do.
A gleam shone in her eyes, energy crackling down her body. S.P. was excited to get moving.

Lincoln's face scrunched up in response to Heather's sudden touch, pain rippling down his arm. He hadn't expected the bruise to be that bad, but it certainly felt that way. He nodded hesitantly, agreeing to her terms.
"OK, I'll tell you later then." He whispered, glancing back at the other two. Serendipity's voice rang loud and clear in his mind, giving him a twinge of annoyance.
"Were right hear you know. And, the river sounds fine." Lincoln hissed, relaxing his tone slowly. His sister's smirk bothered him, but he ignored it, knowing that was what she going for.
Cay smiles and stands up.
"You don't need to yell SP." Heather says, standing up and pulling Lincoln up.
"Wow, Heather." Cay says. "Be nice."
Heather grabs her backpack, shoving the folders in it.
"Let's go." She says.
Cay smiles and stands up.
"You don't need to yell SP." Heather says, standing up and pulling Lincoln up.
"Wow, Heather." Cay says. "Be nice."
Heather grabs her backpack, shoving the folders in it.
"Let's go." She says.
Bump
Bump
((ehehe
Last post for night.))

Serendipity jumped up, eyes still glittering with a dangerous joy, waiting for her more relaxed brother to join them.
"It's fine, really." She commented on Cay's and Heather's words.

Once Lincoln finally finished reorganizing their own folders, and packing up the remains of his lunch, he got up with Heather's help, and stood next to S.P, who immediately took off.
"Thank you Heather." He said warmly to the girl, watching his sister run.
Wind blew her hair backwards, letting the strands flow free behind the girl. She ran as fast as she could, stealing another glance at the rest of the group.
"Hurry up ladies!" She called into the wind, her mischievous smile widening as she caught Lincoln's annoyed glare.
S.P. skidded to a halt when she reached the river bank, nearly slipping in by the accumulated mud that rested there.

She quickly scooped up some of the liquid like substance, turning around to face the others.
"Now who's ready for some fun."
Small drops of mud dripped from Serendipity's hand, staining her blue apparel.
((ehehe
Last post for night.))

Serendipity jumped up, eyes still glittering with a dangerous joy, waiting for her more relaxed brother to join them.
"It's fine, really." She commented on Cay's and Heather's words.

Once Lincoln finally finished reorganizing their own folders, and packing up the remains of his lunch, he got up with Heather's help, and stood next to S.P, who immediately took off.
"Thank you Heather." He said warmly to the girl, watching his sister run.
Wind blew her hair backwards, letting the strands flow free behind the girl. She ran as fast as she could, stealing another glance at the rest of the group.
"Hurry up ladies!" She called into the wind, her mischievous smile widening as she caught Lincoln's annoyed glare.
S.P. skidded to a halt when she reached the river bank, nearly slipping in by the accumulated mud that rested there.

She quickly scooped up some of the liquid like substance, turning around to face the others.
"Now who's ready for some fun."
Small drops of mud dripped from Serendipity's hand, staining her blue apparel.
Cay watches SP take off, and follows her a but more slowly.
"No thanks." She says, looking at the mid in her hand. "I'd rather not. I'm gonna have a hard enough time explaining this to my parents." She gestures at her face, whitch was still covered by her hood.

((Same))

Heather holds out a hand for Lincoln to stop. After makin sure the others were out of earshot, she turns to Lincoln.
"Now tell me what happened." She says.
Cay watches SP take off, and follows her a but more slowly.
"No thanks." She says, looking at the mid in her hand. "I'd rather not. I'm gonna have a hard enough time explaining this to my parents." She gestures at her face, whitch was still covered by her hood.

((Same))

Heather holds out a hand for Lincoln to stop. After makin sure the others were out of earshot, she turns to Lincoln.
"Now tell me what happened." She says.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 131 132