Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Divergent RP (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132
Cay looks at SP. "I have math." She says. "What about you guys." She asks them, silently telling her sister not to tell them what hers is. "And I'm Caytlin." She says.

((I'm putting Heather in the same class as Lincoln. If that's ok.))
Cay looks at SP. "I have math." She says. "What about you guys." She asks them, silently telling her sister not to tell them what hers is. "And I'm Caytlin." She says.

((I'm putting Heather in the same class as Lincoln. If that's ok.))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Sounds good! I'm still not sure what class to put Lincoln and SP in, so I'll just play it by ear lol. I'll have SP go with Caytlin for the moment, if that's ok.))

Serendipity widened her grin, nodding slowly to Caytlin's response. She realized with a surge of surprise, that she had math in the morning as well.
"What a coincidence! So do I!" She exclaimed happily, warming up to the girls. Serendipity noticed the end of the hallway coming up, lined with a multitude of doors. She spotted her math class' bright yellow door, shining like a sun. She nudged Lincoln to answer as well, sensing that he wouldn't say anything without her request.

Lincoln sighed, feeling the slight bump from SP. He nervously opened his mouth, cautious answering.
"I-I have Advanced Physics class." He felt embarrassed saying it, the class reminds him of his Erudite background. He looked at his sister, watching her gaze at her own Math class. Lincoln saw his own Ruby red door to his class a few paces behind it. He glanced at Heather, wondering if she didn't want to speak either.
((Sounds good! I'm still not sure what class to put Lincoln and SP in, so I'll just play it by ear lol. I'll have SP go with Caytlin for the moment, if that's ok.))

Serendipity widened her grin, nodding slowly to Caytlin's response. She realized with a surge of surprise, that she had math in the morning as well.
"What a coincidence! So do I!" She exclaimed happily, warming up to the girls. Serendipity noticed the end of the hallway coming up, lined with a multitude of doors. She spotted her math class' bright yellow door, shining like a sun. She nudged Lincoln to answer as well, sensing that he wouldn't say anything without her request.

Lincoln sighed, feeling the slight bump from SP. He nervously opened his mouth, cautious answering.
"I-I have Advanced Physics class." He felt embarrassed saying it, the class reminds him of his Erudite background. He looked at his sister, watching her gaze at her own Math class. Lincoln saw his own Ruby red door to his class a few paces behind it. He glanced at Heather, wondering if she didn't want to speak either.
((Ninja'd, new post in a second))
((Ninja'd, new post in a second))
Heather looks at her sister who nods. "So do I." She tells Lincoln. Cay walks through the door to her class, and Heather knew she would sit in the back.

After nodding at her sister, Cay turns to SP. "How have I not met you before?" She asks quietly.
Heather looks at her sister who nods. "So do I." She tells Lincoln. Cay walks through the door to her class, and Heather knew she would sit in the back.

After nodding at her sister, Cay turns to SP. "How have I not met you before?" She asks quietly.
((I'm going to add a few NPCs like the students and teachers in each class, if that's ok with you))

Serendipity shrugged, and saw Heather and Lincoln head off to their own class.
"I don't know, It might have something to do with seating. I sit in the front, how about you?" She said swiftly catching the waving hand of another student who usually sat next to her. She waved back, seeing the angry glare of the teacher motioning for her to sit down. S.P. sighed, and ignored the teacher, and waited patiently for Caytlin to answer.

Lincoln's eyes widened at Heather's reply. He didn't know that they had the same morning classes. He'd never seen her in the class before, but then again, he never really payed attention to the other kids around him.
"That's wonderful. Shall we go in?" Lincoln said softly. He opened the crimson door, offering with a wave of his hand for Heather to go in first.
((I'm going to add a few NPCs like the students and teachers in each class, if that's ok with you))

Serendipity shrugged, and saw Heather and Lincoln head off to their own class.
"I don't know, It might have something to do with seating. I sit in the front, how about you?" She said swiftly catching the waving hand of another student who usually sat next to her. She waved back, seeing the angry glare of the teacher motioning for her to sit down. S.P. sighed, and ignored the teacher, and waited patiently for Caytlin to answer.

Lincoln's eyes widened at Heather's reply. He didn't know that they had the same morning classes. He'd never seen her in the class before, but then again, he never really payed attention to the other kids around him.
"That's wonderful. Shall we go in?" Lincoln said softly. He opened the crimson door, offering with a wave of his hand for Heather to go in first.
((That's fine))

Caytlin smiles. "Back left." She says walking to her seat.

Heather looks at Lincoln. "Yes." She walks through the door he was holding open. "Where do you sit?" She asks.

((Sorry these are so short. I can't come up with stuff right now. Plus they are talking so yeah))
((That's fine))

Caytlin smiles. "Back left." She says walking to her seat.

Heather looks at Lincoln. "Yes." She walks through the door he was holding open. "Where do you sit?" She asks.

((Sorry these are so short. I can't come up with stuff right now. Plus they are talking so yeah))
((You there?))
((You there?))
((Oops yeah I'm here. I lost this under a sea of pings ;-;))

Serendipity sighed, watching the teacher become more agitated, as Caytlin sat down. She glanced at the perpetually empty seat in the front row to the right of her own seat, a plan coming to mind.
"Hey do you want to join me in the front?" She said casually, as the teacher promptly walked up behind her.

"Ms. Lumiere, get to your seat immediately! I've had enough of your delays and shenanigans." He huffed, the scrawny bald man straightened his tie, and angrily raced back to his desk. He glared at S.P., and with a second sigh, she nodded to Caytlin, and headed off to her own seat.
"Just uh, join me if you want, the seat will be waiting." She called, motioning to the empty seat. Her friend, a fellow Erudite, looked at her quizzically, confuse as why S.P. was talking with a Stiff.
"Hey, what's up with that stiff?" The girl hissed to S.P., as she sat down. She shrugged, ignoring the fact that her friend had insulted Caytlin.
"You know, my little brother's crazy ideas. The norm." She whispered back, earning another sharp look from the already infuriated math teacher.

Serendipity slowly opened her math book to the designated pages, thinking and hoping that the Abnegation girl she met would join her. She gaze at Caytlin in the very left back corner, a small frown placed on her face.

Lincoln let go of the door, and followed Heather inside. The room was covered in multiple quotes from faction councils and other supposedly great minds. He smiled as they walked in, the many quotes always being added to. He sheepishly answered Heather's question, a little embarrassed by his nature.
"In the back by the window. I like to gaze at the world outside, sometimes." Lincoln awkwardly said back, as he glanced at his familiar seat.
While Advanced Physics wasn't the easiest of classes, it provided Lincoln an escape from his daily worry of they day he would have to choose a permanent faction. The thought scared him, as the deadline only loomed closer.
He shook the doubtful thoughts from his head, and refocused in on his current reality. He hesitantly shuffled over to his seat, before a question came to mind.

"Where do you sit, Heather?" Lincoln asked, nervously scooting his chair backwards. The other students had barely started to file in, and the teacher was just finishing setting up. The pair had a small amount of time to just chat, and talk about anything they pleased. Lincoln usually enjoyed this time, the setting calmed him.
((Oops yeah I'm here. I lost this under a sea of pings ;-;))

Serendipity sighed, watching the teacher become more agitated, as Caytlin sat down. She glanced at the perpetually empty seat in the front row to the right of her own seat, a plan coming to mind.
"Hey do you want to join me in the front?" She said casually, as the teacher promptly walked up behind her.

"Ms. Lumiere, get to your seat immediately! I've had enough of your delays and shenanigans." He huffed, the scrawny bald man straightened his tie, and angrily raced back to his desk. He glared at S.P., and with a second sigh, she nodded to Caytlin, and headed off to her own seat.
"Just uh, join me if you want, the seat will be waiting." She called, motioning to the empty seat. Her friend, a fellow Erudite, looked at her quizzically, confuse as why S.P. was talking with a Stiff.
"Hey, what's up with that stiff?" The girl hissed to S.P., as she sat down. She shrugged, ignoring the fact that her friend had insulted Caytlin.
"You know, my little brother's crazy ideas. The norm." She whispered back, earning another sharp look from the already infuriated math teacher.

Serendipity slowly opened her math book to the designated pages, thinking and hoping that the Abnegation girl she met would join her. She gaze at Caytlin in the very left back corner, a small frown placed on her face.

Lincoln let go of the door, and followed Heather inside. The room was covered in multiple quotes from faction councils and other supposedly great minds. He smiled as they walked in, the many quotes always being added to. He sheepishly answered Heather's question, a little embarrassed by his nature.
"In the back by the window. I like to gaze at the world outside, sometimes." Lincoln awkwardly said back, as he glanced at his familiar seat.
While Advanced Physics wasn't the easiest of classes, it provided Lincoln an escape from his daily worry of they day he would have to choose a permanent faction. The thought scared him, as the deadline only loomed closer.
He shook the doubtful thoughts from his head, and refocused in on his current reality. He hesitantly shuffled over to his seat, before a question came to mind.

"Where do you sit, Heather?" Lincoln asked, nervously scooting his chair backwards. The other students had barely started to file in, and the teacher was just finishing setting up. The pair had a small amount of time to just chat, and talk about anything they pleased. Lincoln usually enjoyed this time, the setting calmed him.
Cay mouths Sorry and shakes her head slightly, not wanting to sit in the front. She opens her book, and the questions were already done. Math was the only class Cay liked, other than PE.

Katherine looks around. "I don't usually sit anywhere. Just wherever is open." She choses the chair next to Lincoln.
Cay mouths Sorry and shakes her head slightly, not wanting to sit in the front. She opens her book, and the questions were already done. Math was the only class Cay liked, other than PE.

Katherine looks around. "I don't usually sit anywhere. Just wherever is open." She choses the chair next to Lincoln.
((Sorry for the short post, I'm lacking inspiration right now. A mini writers block, per se.))

Serendipity nodded, to the girls shaking head, trying to show understatement. She shrugged to herself, and began to doodle in her notebook, not paying attention to the class. She quickly jotted down sloppy notes when the teacher came to check on her, earning a snicker from her friend. Serendipity found herself dreadfully bored, crumpling up balls of paper and throwing them into the trash, excited whenever she made a shot. She got more glares from the teacher, so she quieted down, not feeling like making a scene this class. S.P. wondered about her brother Lincoln, and Caytlin, who sat behind her.

Lincoln grinned when Heather sat next to him, happy that she chose to sat next him. He nodded quickly, delighted by the situations. He never really opened up to most, but the people of Abnegation always made him feel welcome, along with Amity. He was bright, even by Erudite's standards, and bold when need be.
Yet, Lincoln didn't think any of this about himself. It just wasn't part of his nature.
"Awesome! So, are you nervous for the choosing?" He quickly questioned, hesitantly expressing his curiosity and fear.
((Sorry for the short post, I'm lacking inspiration right now. A mini writers block, per se.))

Serendipity nodded, to the girls shaking head, trying to show understatement. She shrugged to herself, and began to doodle in her notebook, not paying attention to the class. She quickly jotted down sloppy notes when the teacher came to check on her, earning a snicker from her friend. Serendipity found herself dreadfully bored, crumpling up balls of paper and throwing them into the trash, excited whenever she made a shot. She got more glares from the teacher, so she quieted down, not feeling like making a scene this class. S.P. wondered about her brother Lincoln, and Caytlin, who sat behind her.

Lincoln grinned when Heather sat next to him, happy that she chose to sat next him. He nodded quickly, delighted by the situations. He never really opened up to most, but the people of Abnegation always made him feel welcome, along with Amity. He was bright, even by Erudite's standards, and bold when need be.
Yet, Lincoln didn't think any of this about himself. It just wasn't part of his nature.
"Awesome! So, are you nervous for the choosing?" He quickly questioned, hesitantly expressing his curiosity and fear.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132