Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
[Eagerly awaits RP]
[Eagerly awaits RP]
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Avierin
Can I join? And do you still need more males?
@Avierin
Can I join? And do you still need more males?
@Foxbrush
We always need more males.
@Foxbrush
We always need more males.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@Avirein here he is! [b]Full Student Name:[/b] Oliver Snipes [b]Preferred Name:[/b] Snip [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi [b]Crush:[/b] N/A (PM if yah interested) [b]Personality:[/b] Hes accused of being a jerk by most and they usually are right. He was born without a filter and usually blurts out exactly what hes thinking at the time. He doesn't mean any harm by it, it just comes out, but he doesn't see the issue in it either. Hates waking in the morning and usually wont wake unless he smells coffee. Has a strong sweet tooth that dominates most of his meals, meaning he has to either eat something sweet or have a sweet right after, or risk the chance of being sick. His looks usually get him in fights without him doing anything to warrant it, but he doesn't mind. The consistent fighting keeps him fit. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://static.zerochan.net/Levi.full.1711787.jpg[/img] [b]Preferred classes:[/b] Bonding, Fire, Air [b]Magic Type:[/b] Air ~ can control electricity around his fist. Still working on being able to actually shoot it out of his tips like storm... from x-men... his role model #nerd4life [b]Bio/ Family:[/b] He doesn't know his family. Something happened when he was a little kid and they all ended up dying. It doesn't really bother him since he was so little back then, and the fact he was adopted right after the event to a family of dragon riders. Its probably from them that he developed his bluntness from, since riders cant really lie to each other without one of the dragons picking up the false tone in their voice. He also learned basic combat from them to defend himself from others.
@Avirein
here he is!

Full Student Name: Oliver Snipes
Preferred Name: Snip
Sexuality: Bi
Crush: N/A (PM if yah interested)
Personality: Hes accused of being a jerk by most and they usually are right. He was born without a filter and usually blurts out exactly what hes thinking at the time. He doesn't mean any harm by it, it just comes out, but he doesn't see the issue in it either. Hates waking in the morning and usually wont wake unless he smells coffee. Has a strong sweet tooth that dominates most of his meals, meaning he has to either eat something sweet or have a sweet right after, or risk the chance of being sick. His looks usually get him in fights without him doing anything to warrant it, but he doesn't mind. The consistent fighting keeps him fit.
Appearance: Levi.full.1711787.jpg
Preferred classes: Bonding, Fire, Air
Magic Type: Air ~ can control electricity around his fist. Still working on being able to actually shoot it out of his tips like storm... from x-men... his role model #nerd4life
Bio/ Family: He doesn't know his family. Something happened when he was a little kid and they all ended up dying. It doesn't really bother him since he was so little back then, and the fact he was adopted right after the event to a family of dragon riders. Its probably from them that he developed his bluntness from, since riders cant really lie to each other without one of the dragons picking up the false tone in their voice. He also learned basic combat from them to defend himself from others.
@Foxbrush I just want to point out a few things that you may want to edit in your character. For classes, you have to have at least three so you may want to add another one to that spot. Also, the magick types available are the ones listed in the third post on the first page (dark, nature, ice, earth, water, fire, and air). [rule] @Avirein Also, here is Voutos's sibling [b]Full Student Name:[/b] Cryolite Korenic [b]Preferred Name:[/b] Cryo [b]Age:[/b] 14 [b]Gender:[/b] Biologically male but identifies as agender [b]Sexuality:[/b] Panromantic Heterosexual [b]Crush:[/b] None as of the moment [b]Personality:[/b] Cryo is a sweet and mischievous child. He is a huge attention seeker because of family related issues that have been going on. Due to his need for attention, he is often over dramatic, blowing things out of proportion. Also a byproduct of his attention seeking, he is fairly mischievious. Despite his attention seeking personality, he can also quite caring and friendly towards others. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/g1xPmMU.png[/img] [b]Preferred classes:[/b] Water magick, Healing, Potions [b]Magic Type:[/b] Water [b]Bio/ Family:[/b] Similar to his older brother, he tends to keep his home life off the list of topics to discuss with others. After all, having his parents going through a divorce and almost constantly arguing about even the smallest things affects everyone involved and can tend to drive away people when that is shared too early into the relationship. However, because of his parents going through a divorce and their sides of the family fighting, he has developed an attention seeking personality to make up for the lack of attention and will occasionally share his family's situation to gain sympathy which leads to attention. Voutos was going off to school and so Cryo begged for his older brother to allow him to go along. It took a while of constantly pestering his brother to the point where he finally allowed him to just to get him to leave Voutos alone. Pleased, he packed his bags and set off alongside his brother.
@Foxbrush
I just want to point out a few things that you may want to edit in your character. For classes, you have to have at least three so you may want to add another one to that spot. Also, the magick types available are the ones listed in the third post on the first page (dark, nature, ice, earth, water, fire, and air).

@Avirein
Also, here is Voutos's sibling

Full Student Name: Cryolite Korenic
Preferred Name: Cryo
Sexuality: Panromantic Heterosexual
Crush: None as of the moment
Personality: Cryo is a sweet and mischievous child. He is a huge attention seeker because of family related issues that have been going on. Due to his need for attention, he is often over dramatic, blowing things out of proportion. Also a byproduct of his attention seeking, he is fairly mischievious. Despite his attention seeking personality, he can also quite caring and friendly towards others.
Appearance:
g1xPmMU.png
Preferred classes: Water magick, Healing, Potions
Magic Type: Water
Bio/ Family: Similar to his older brother, he tends to keep his home life off the list of topics to discuss with others. After all, having his parents going through a divorce and almost constantly arguing about even the smallest things affects everyone involved and can tend to drive away people when that is shared too early into the relationship. However, because of his parents going through a divorce and their sides of the family fighting, he has developed an attention seeking personality to make up for the lack of attention and will occasionally share his family's situation to gain sympathy which leads to attention. Voutos was going off to school and so Cryo begged for his older brother to allow him to go along. It took a while of constantly pestering his brother to the point where he finally allowed him to just to get him to leave Voutos alone. Pleased, he packed his bags and set off alongside his brother.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Oops, thanks! All fixed now.
Oops, thanks! All fixed now.
This is Ices sibling though they're kinda more like half siblings through their mom

Full Student Name:Shnee Tori
Preferred Name:Snow
Sexuality:bi
Crush:
Personality:competitive,trust issues,stubborn,caring,protective,reckless,prankster,loves water,rabbits,food,games and music
Appearance:Longish black hair with silver tips that match his eyes,pale skin tone, black trench coat type jacket,silver T-shirt,white jeans,black wireless headphones with the Fleur De lis
Preferred classes:Bonding,water,potions
Magic Type:Dark
Bio/ Family:Orphaned ran into his brother in a fight. Ice healed him and they took care of each other. They like to keep their past secret because they don't want the pity
This is Ices sibling though they're kinda more like half siblings through their mom

Full Student Name:Shnee Tori
Preferred Name:Snow
Sexuality:bi
Crush:
Personality:competitive,trust issues,stubborn,caring,protective,reckless,prankster,loves water,rabbits,food,games and music
Appearance:Longish black hair with silver tips that match his eyes,pale skin tone, black trench coat type jacket,silver T-shirt,white jeans,black wireless headphones with the Fleur De lis
Preferred classes:Bonding,water,potions
Magic Type:Dark
Bio/ Family:Orphaned ran into his brother in a fight. Ice healed him and they took care of each other. They like to keep their past secret because they don't want the pity
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
@Avirein
Do you know when we will be able to start?
@Avirein
Do you know when we will be able to start?
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
Okay guys! This is great and I'm really happy to be getting tons of enthusiasm, but it's a little overwhelming to come home to 27 alerts, only 3 of which were not from here, so from now on, NO PINGING ME AT ALL! And i'm sorry if I seem harsh, but I already get lots of alerts from here.

Now, Questions.
Yes, you can make more characters who are males, I would like to keep somewhat of a balance.
Also, yes, you may make siblings and such, but again, I want to keep a balance.
@Foxbrush
Great, and make sure to read the above.
@/Blizzardwing
Great!
@/Dragonninja
Great!

Okay, My goal, though I just got back home today, Is to get this thing up and running by rollover! So, characters are closed now, unless requested before this post, and let's get this party started!
Okay guys! This is great and I'm really happy to be getting tons of enthusiasm, but it's a little overwhelming to come home to 27 alerts, only 3 of which were not from here, so from now on, NO PINGING ME AT ALL! And i'm sorry if I seem harsh, but I already get lots of alerts from here.

Now, Questions.
Yes, you can make more characters who are males, I would like to keep somewhat of a balance.
Also, yes, you may make siblings and such, but again, I want to keep a balance.
@Foxbrush
Great, and make sure to read the above.
@/Blizzardwing
Great!
@/Dragonninja
Great!

Okay, My goal, though I just got back home today, Is to get this thing up and running by rollover! So, characters are closed now, unless requested before this post, and let's get this party started!
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@/Rosetta248
I just realized that your character's magic type is not one of the ones listed, so here's a list for you to choose. Sorry about that.
Dark
Nature
Ice
Earth
Water
Alchemy
Fire
Air
@/Rosetta248
I just realized that your character's magic type is not one of the ones listed, so here's a list for you to choose. Sorry about that.
Dark
Nature
Ice
Earth
Water
Alchemy
Fire
Air
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14