Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Full Student Name: Kachina Shadowhearth.
Preferred Name: Kachina. Or Kach. Sometimes Shadow or Shade. Though it depends on if she knows the other person or not.
Sexuality: Straight.
Crush: Doesn't have one but feel free to PM me about it!

Personality: Kachina's typically the shy girl in the corner with her nose in a book or sketching away on a sketchpad. She doesn't talk much and prefers to observe others for awhile before making friends. However if engaged in a conversation that interests her she will become a bit of a chatter box and only her closest friends know that she can talk on and on and on about something she enjoys doing. Even when chatting with a stranger she can ramble a little, catching it mroe often when speaking with someone she doesn't know well though.

Appearance: Kachina's hair is usually dyed a silvery pink color and kept out of her face with a black hair tie. Her skin color is a little odd though. Around her hands and wrists she's very tan and everywhere else she's quite pale, she blames it on her Fire Magic acting like a mini sun. She's thin, small, and isn't at all strong, but she makes up for it with speed and her Fire Magic. Which she's been using her entire life. She usually wears light grey or black hoodies over a similar colored t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans with a pair of purple colored glasses around her blue colored eyes and a pair of mud and grass stained sneakers on her feet.

Kachina loves anything that involves painting or drawing and can often be found with a pencil and a sketchpad in her arms, sketching something in the distance or just a scene she thought was pretty. Paint on her clothes and in her hair is common as well as grey smudges on her hands from the lead of her pencil on her hands. She also loves dancing and being so active with taking dance classes in her youth has sort of stunted her growth (especially when she started getting into more of the acrobatics) so she only stands at about 4'4-4'6ish. Somewhere in there anyway.

Preferred classes: Fire, Bonding, Healing, Alchemy, and Potions.
Magic Type: Fire. (If I can I'd love if she could also have limited Dark abilities!)
Bio/ Family: Not much is known other then Kachina being from a long line of Fire and Dark magic users. How she got there and why she's at Mask is a complete mystery. She might tell if someone gets close enough... But who knows for sure, right?

Hopefully that's okay!
Full Student Name: Kachina Shadowhearth.
Preferred Name: Kachina. Or Kach. Sometimes Shadow or Shade. Though it depends on if she knows the other person or not.
Sexuality: Straight.
Crush: Doesn't have one but feel free to PM me about it!

Personality: Kachina's typically the shy girl in the corner with her nose in a book or sketching away on a sketchpad. She doesn't talk much and prefers to observe others for awhile before making friends. However if engaged in a conversation that interests her she will become a bit of a chatter box and only her closest friends know that she can talk on and on and on about something she enjoys doing. Even when chatting with a stranger she can ramble a little, catching it mroe often when speaking with someone she doesn't know well though.

Appearance: Kachina's hair is usually dyed a silvery pink color and kept out of her face with a black hair tie. Her skin color is a little odd though. Around her hands and wrists she's very tan and everywhere else she's quite pale, she blames it on her Fire Magic acting like a mini sun. She's thin, small, and isn't at all strong, but she makes up for it with speed and her Fire Magic. Which she's been using her entire life. She usually wears light grey or black hoodies over a similar colored t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans with a pair of purple colored glasses around her blue colored eyes and a pair of mud and grass stained sneakers on her feet.

Kachina loves anything that involves painting or drawing and can often be found with a pencil and a sketchpad in her arms, sketching something in the distance or just a scene she thought was pretty. Paint on her clothes and in her hair is common as well as grey smudges on her hands from the lead of her pencil on her hands. She also loves dancing and being so active with taking dance classes in her youth has sort of stunted her growth (especially when she started getting into more of the acrobatics) so she only stands at about 4'4-4'6ish. Somewhere in there anyway.

Preferred classes: Fire, Bonding, Healing, Alchemy, and Potions.
Magic Type: Fire. (If I can I'd love if she could also have limited Dark abilities!)
Bio/ Family: Not much is known other then Kachina being from a long line of Fire and Dark magic users. How she got there and why she's at Mask is a complete mystery. She might tell if someone gets close enough... But who knows for sure, right?

Hopefully that's okay!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Holy s***, I'm just saying, but there are a hell-ton of girl characters.
Holy s***, I'm just saying, but there are a hell-ton of girl characters.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Lol, I noticed that too and was thinking about making a male character. @Avirein Is it okay for me to do that?
Lol, I noticed that too and was thinking about making a male character. @Avirein Is it okay for me to do that?
hu72dVR.png
oh yeahhhhh, I think I rp with too many girl characters*gives guilty smile*
oh yeahhhhh, I think I rp with too many girl characters*gives guilty smile*
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
I'm pretty sure you can, but you have to make the characters siblings.

{@Josell
Sorry for the ping.}
I'm pretty sure you can, but you have to make the characters siblings.

{@Josell
Sorry for the ping.}
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Avirein Lets make a male character shall we. :) [/left][center][color=transparent]///[/color][b][right][right][size=7]BASIC[/size][color=#5F908C][size=5]INFORMATION[/size][/color][/b] [columns][indent][size=2] FULL STUDENT NAME: [Aaron Hale Hawthorn ] PREFERRED NAME: [Aaron] AGE [16 1/2] GENDER [Male] [nextcol][indent][size=2] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cEVOmXK.jpg[/img] SEXUALITY [Pansexual] CRUSH [Open (PM me)] MAGIC TYPE [Light] PREFERRED CLASSES [Bonding, Nature, Air, Water, and Healing] [nextcol][indent][size=2] [/columns] [br] [br] [center][Add theme song here][img]http://i.skyrock.net/3929/91293929/pics/3255282850_1_3_izMQlIiJ.gif[/img][/center] [br] [color=transparent]///[/color][b][size=7]IN[/size][color=#5F908C][size=5]DEPTH[/size][/color][/b] [center] [columns][indent][size=2] PERSONALITY [He is a very soft personality. He is very kind and bright. Aaron is nice to all of those he mets and he is someone who can see very little wrong with the world. It is very easy to make friends with him, Aaron is generally a happy nice person and it takes a lot for him to get mad.] APPEARANCE: [Aaron is a very tall boy. Standing at 5'8 he towers over most people he knows. He has shaggy light blonde hair and very light blue, almost grey eyes. He has very pale skin, it almost looks unhealthy even though he is perfectly fine. Aaron has a very feminine built face with large eyes and a full mouth. He could easily pass for a girl with a little effort.] BIO [Aaron comes from a family of dark magic users. He is the first in a long time to be born with the gift of light magic in his family, the last was his great-great-great- great grandmother. He is a bit of a black sheep in his family, even if they love him just as much as the dark magic users. He literally pales in contrast to his family, them with dark hair, he with light hair. His parents enrolled him at MASK due to their inability to help him with his magic type. ] FAMILY [Mom-Alive] [Dad-Alive] [2 sisters-Alive] [/columns] [br][br][br][br] [/right] @Artemiis
@Avirein Lets make a male character shall we. :)
[/left]
///
BASICINFORMATION

FULL STUDENT NAME:
[Aaron Hale Hawthorn ]

PREFERRED NAME:
[Aaron]

cEVOmXK.jpg
SEXUALITY
[Pansexual]

CRUSH
[Open (PM me)]

MAGIC TYPE
[Light]

PREFERRED CLASSES
[Bonding, Nature, Air, Water, and Healing]

[Add theme song here]3255282850_1_3_izMQlIiJ.gif

///INDEPTH

PERSONALITY
[He is a very soft personality. He is very kind and bright. Aaron is nice to all of those he mets and he is someone who can see very little wrong with the world. It is very easy to make friends with him, Aaron is generally a happy nice person and it takes a lot for him to get mad.]

APPEARANCE:
[Aaron is a very tall boy. Standing at 5'8 he towers over most people he knows. He has shaggy light blonde hair and very light blue, almost grey eyes. He has very pale skin, it almost looks unhealthy even though he is perfectly fine. Aaron has a very feminine built face with large eyes and a full mouth. He could easily pass for a girl with a little effort.]

BIO
[Aaron comes from a family of dark magic users. He is the first in a long time to be born with the gift of light magic in his family, the last was his great-great-great- great grandmother. He is a bit of a black sheep in his family, even if they love him just as much as the dark magic users. He literally pales in contrast to his family, them with dark hair, he with light hair. His parents enrolled him at MASK due to their inability to help him with his magic type. ]

FAMILY
[Mom-Alive]
[Dad-Alive]
[2 sisters-Alive]

@Artemiis
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
when will we start?
when will we start?
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
I'm good anytime
I'm good anytime
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Risingflames, Great!

Yes, josell, we need more guys, there are so many girls.

mightybeast, i would rather not start when I can't rp with y'all, but my character could be finishing up some, "training" or something, but i'll start working on the starting post and maybe post it tomorrow.

@Artemiis, great! and make sure you subscribe.
Risingflames, Great!

Yes, josell, we need more guys, there are so many girls.

mightybeast, i would rather not start when I can't rp with y'all, but my character could be finishing up some, "training" or something, but i'll start working on the starting post and maybe post it tomorrow.

@Artemiis, great! and make sure you subscribe.
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@Avirein I hope I am not too late to sign up, but it's fine if i am. [b]Full Student Name:[/b] Voutos Korenic [b]Preferred Name:[/b] Voutos [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b]Crush:[/b] N/A [b]Personality:[/b] He's a bookworm, apathetic, blunt, critical, and observant [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QufTNP3.png[/img] His height is 5 ft 11 in [b]Preferred classes:[/b] Ice magick, Alchemy, and Potions [b]Magic Type:[/b] Ice [b]Bio/ Family:[/b] Voutos tends to not talk about his family much. It's not hard to figure out why when he does decide to tell someone about it. His father's side of the family is littered with magick users of various types. On his mother's side, however, there is a stark contrast, being that her line has no magick users whatsoever. As expected, this causes many arguments within the family, to the point where his parents are currently going through the process of getting a divorce. When it came time for Voutos to sign up for a school, his mother wanted him to go to a school for "normal" people and his father argued for him to go to magick school. After a very lengthy argument on his parents' part, he signed up for school without informing them beforehand and then told them what he had done. With that matter settled, he packed for school and left home to attend. [b]Full Student Name:[/b] Cryolite Korenic [b]Preferred Name:[/b] Cryo [b]Age:[/b] 14 [b]Gender:[/b] Biologically male but identifies as agender [b]Sexuality:[/b] Panromantic Heterosexual [b]Crush:[/b] None as of the moment [b]Personality:[/b] Cryo is a sweet and mischievous child. He is a huge attention seeker because of family related issues that have been going on. Due to his need for attention, he is often over dramatic, blowing things out of proportion. Also a byproduct of his attention seeking, he is fairly mischievious. Despite his attention seeking personality, he can also quite caring and friendly towards others. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/g1xPmMU.png[/img] His height is 4 ft 9 in. [b]Preferred classes:[/b] Water magick, Healing, Potions [b]Magic Type:[/b] Water [b]Bio/ Family:[/b] Similar to his older brother, he tends to keep his home life off the list of topics to discuss with others. After all, having his parents going through a divorce and almost constantly arguing about even the smallest things affects everyone involved and can tend to drive away people when that is shared too early into the relationship. However, because of his parents going through a divorce and their sides of the family fighting, he has developed an attention seeking personality to make up for the lack of attention and will occasionally share his family's situation to gain sympathy which leads to attention. Voutos was going off to school and so Cryo begged for his older brother to allow him to go along. It took a while of constantly pestering his brother to the point where he finally allowed him to just to get him to leave Voutos alone. Pleased, he packed his bags and set off alongside his brother.
@Avirein
I hope I am not too late to sign up, but it's fine if i am.

Full Student Name: Voutos Korenic
Preferred Name: Voutos
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: N/A
Personality: He's a bookworm, apathetic, blunt, critical, and observant
Appearance:
QufTNP3.png
His height is 5 ft 11 in
Preferred classes: Ice magick, Alchemy, and Potions
Magic Type: Ice
Bio/ Family: Voutos tends to not talk about his family much. It's not hard to figure out why when he does decide to tell someone about it. His father's side of the family is littered with magick users of various types. On his mother's side, however, there is a stark contrast, being that her line has no magick users whatsoever. As expected, this causes many arguments within the family, to the point where his parents are currently going through the process of getting a divorce. When it came time for Voutos to sign up for a school, his mother wanted him to go to a school for "normal" people and his father argued for him to go to magick school. After a very lengthy argument on his parents' part, he signed up for school without informing them beforehand and then told them what he had done. With that matter settled, he packed for school and left home to attend.

Full Student Name: Cryolite Korenic
Preferred Name: Cryo
Sexuality: Panromantic Heterosexual
Crush: None as of the moment
Personality: Cryo is a sweet and mischievous child. He is a huge attention seeker because of family related issues that have been going on. Due to his need for attention, he is often over dramatic, blowing things out of proportion. Also a byproduct of his attention seeking, he is fairly mischievious. Despite his attention seeking personality, he can also quite caring and friendly towards others.
Appearance:
g1xPmMU.png
His height is 4 ft 9 in.
Preferred classes: Water magick, Healing, Potions
Magic Type: Water
Bio/ Family: Similar to his older brother, he tends to keep his home life off the list of topics to discuss with others. After all, having his parents going through a divorce and almost constantly arguing about even the smallest things affects everyone involved and can tend to drive away people when that is shared too early into the relationship. However, because of his parents going through a divorce and their sides of the family fighting, he has developed an attention seeking personality to make up for the lack of attention and will occasionally share his family's situation to gain sympathy which leads to attention. Voutos was going off to school and so Cryo begged for his older brother to allow him to go along. It took a while of constantly pestering his brother to the point where he finally allowed him to just to get him to leave Voutos alone. Pleased, he packed his bags and set off alongside his brother.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14