Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 Partner - Still looking!
1 2 3
----- [center][size=5]A B O U T - M E[/size][/center] ----- A little about me, first off. I'm 17 and female, with she/her pronouns. I've been RPing since 2009. I typically reply with lengthy-ish replies, though they could get shorter depending on what you were to reply with, if I'm suffering from writer's block (which unfortunately happens often), or it just fits better to do a smaller reply. I am fully literate and prefer to RP with those that are the same way. [columns] ----- [center][size=5]A L W A Y S[/size][/center] ----- [quote]- RP in forums - Age ranges between and 19 - Can play male or female, though I prefer female - Can play multiple characters at a time - Write as much as I can[/quote] [nextcol] ----- [center][size=5]N E V E R[/size][/center] ----- [quote]- LGBTQ+ (not against it, just not comfortable RPing it) - Zombies (not really my thing) - RPing canon characters - NSFW - Above PG13[/quote] [/columns] ----- [center][size=5]Topics[/size][/center] ----- [columns] [center]Fandoms[/center] [quote]Harry Potter (please!), Percy Jackson, Lord of the Rings, Miraculous Ladybug, Once Upon A Time, Hunger Games, Birthmarked (haven't read it? [b]read it![/b]), Narnia, Throneof Glass, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc.[/quote] [nextcol] [quote]- Shapeshifting - Sci-fi (space travel, futuristic) - Medieval, fantasy, magic - FR based - Spies - Slice of Life - Dystopian - Gore - Romance[/quote] [/columns] ----- [center][size=5]O T H E R[/size][/center] ----- [quote]This link [url=https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzuws0d-nXKgZHpSeldBQnBtSGM?usp=sharing]here[/url] is a bunch of RP ideas that I've found and want to do, so if you don't have an idea or want to do one of these, that'll work for me. Just ping me in this thread or shoot me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can :)[/quote]

A B O U T - M E

A little about me, first off. I'm 17 and female, with she/her pronouns. I've been RPing since 2009. I typically reply with lengthy-ish replies, though they could get shorter depending on what you were to reply with, if I'm suffering from writer's block (which unfortunately happens often), or it just fits better to do a smaller reply. I am fully literate and prefer to RP with those that are the same way.

A L W A Y S

Quote:
- RP in forums
- Age ranges between and 19
- Can play male or female, though I prefer female
- Can play multiple characters at a time
- Write as much as I can

N E V E R

Quote:
- LGBTQ+ (not against it, just not comfortable RPing it)
- Zombies (not really my thing)
- RPing canon characters
- NSFW
- Above PG13

Topics

Fandoms
Quote:
Harry Potter (please!), Percy Jackson, Lord of the Rings, Miraculous
Ladybug, Once Upon A Time, Hunger Games, Birthmarked (haven't
read it? read it!), Narnia, Throneof Glass, A Court of Thorns and Roses,
Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc.
Quote:
- Shapeshifting
- Sci-fi (space travel, futuristic)
- Medieval, fantasy, magic
- FR based
- Spies
- Slice of Life
- Dystopian
- Gore
- Romance

O T H E R

Quote:
This link here is a bunch of RP ideas that I've found and want to do, so if you don't have an idea or want to do one of these, that'll work for me. Just ping me in this thread or shoot me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can :)
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@AuguryOfDarkness Friendly bump, and also planning on looking through that list of yours ^.^
@AuguryOfDarkness Friendly bump, and also planning on looking through that list of yours ^.^
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@AuguryOfDarkness

I'm interested in doing a space rp or slice of life rp

heres my own lil rp thingy if you want to know about my rping and stuff

@AuguryOfDarkness

I'm interested in doing a space rp or slice of life rp

heres my own lil rp thingy if you want to know about my rping and stuff

@WynterFalcyn Thanks sis!

@Hexxious Yup, sounds good.
@WynterFalcyn Thanks sis!

@Hexxious Yup, sounds good.
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
Bump!
Bump!
@AuguryOfDarkness

Hello there! I'd be interested in starting up a roleplay with you :3. So, I wanted to ask about your fandoms. Skyrim would happen to be in there, would it? Just thought I would ask lol. If not, I'd be up for a roleplay in the universe of the Percy Jackson series or possibly even a Dystopian roleplay. :3
@AuguryOfDarkness

Hello there! I'd be interested in starting up a roleplay with you :3. So, I wanted to ask about your fandoms. Skyrim would happen to be in there, would it? Just thought I would ask lol. If not, I'd be up for a roleplay in the universe of the Percy Jackson series or possibly even a Dystopian roleplay. :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger

Unfortunately, Skyrim is not in there. Haven't yet had a chance to play the game or anything, though it's definitely on my list of things to do XD Did you have any specific ideas for Percy Jackson or dystopian?
@AbyssRanger

Unfortunately, Skyrim is not in there. Haven't yet had a chance to play the game or anything, though it's definitely on my list of things to do XD Did you have any specific ideas for Percy Jackson or dystopian?
@AuguryOfDarkness
Yeah, it's a great game so, I highly recommend playing it sometime lol. Although, time does tend to disappear somehow when you get really into the game XDD. Hmm, I don't really have any specific ideas for either. Honestly, I just said those two because they sound interesting right now lol. I'd definitely be up for planning and plotting something's out with you, if you don't have any ideas :3. Which, of those two, would you prefer to do?
@AuguryOfDarkness
Yeah, it's a great game so, I highly recommend playing it sometime lol. Although, time does tend to disappear somehow when you get really into the game XDD. Hmm, I don't really have any specific ideas for either. Honestly, I just said those two because they sound interesting right now lol. I'd definitely be up for planning and plotting something's out with you, if you don't have any ideas :3. Which, of those two, would you prefer to do?
@AbyssRanger

Well, a dystopian RP would probably take awhile to plan unless we used something from a book or movie, which I'm not opposed to. Percy Jackson would probably be easiest since the world is already laid out and everything. Not opposed to planning and plotting for either of them though so... I dunno, maybe we talk through an idea for each and then figure out which would be most interesting?
@AbyssRanger

Well, a dystopian RP would probably take awhile to plan unless we used something from a book or movie, which I'm not opposed to. Percy Jackson would probably be easiest since the world is already laid out and everything. Not opposed to planning and plotting for either of them though so... I dunno, maybe we talk through an idea for each and then figure out which would be most interesting?
@AuguryOfDarkness

That sounds like a plan! I'd be up for talking through a plot for each of them and the deciding on which we find most interesting :3. Would you like to talk about it through PM or here on the thread? I don't want to just clog up your thread with posts ^^
@AuguryOfDarkness

That sounds like a plan! I'd be up for talking through a plot for each of them and the deciding on which we find most interesting :3. Would you like to talk about it through PM or here on the thread? I don't want to just clog up your thread with posts ^^
1 2 3