Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 Partner - Still looking!
1 2 3
@AbyssRanger Sent a PM ^.^
@AbyssRanger Sent a PM ^.^
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
<<Bump>>
<<Bump>>
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
Bumpity bump bump bump!
Bumpity bump bump bump!
@AuguryOfDarkness
I'm quite interested in the "Treasured" plot :0 I don't mind playing either character but am leaning more towards the Person B (Human) one :D We can do a thread here in FR and also do some OOC conversation in the thread or in PM? Alternatively I'm willing to try Discord or something.
@AuguryOfDarkness
I'm quite interested in the "Treasured" plot :0 I don't mind playing either character but am leaning more towards the Person B (Human) one :D We can do a thread here in FR and also do some OOC conversation in the thread or in PM? Alternatively I'm willing to try Discord or something.
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair That would be awesome, and I'm totally willing to play the merperson :) Want me to set up a thread so we can talk about the details?
@Altair That would be awesome, and I'm totally willing to play the merperson :) Want me to set up a thread so we can talk about the details?
@AuguryOfDarkness
sure! I'll be going out in a bit though, so my next reply might be in a few hours. Feel free to start and I'll reply ASAP :)
@AuguryOfDarkness
sure! I'll be going out in a bit though, so my next reply might be in a few hours. Feel free to start and I'll reply ASAP :)
m16OKP.jpeg
Bump!
Bump!
@AuguryOfDarkness

I like the 'Tales of the High Seas' plot! I'd be interested in doing something with that?
@AuguryOfDarkness

I like the 'Tales of the High Seas' plot! I'd be interested in doing something with that?
stag-divider.png
@AuguryOfDarkness

Still very interested! ^^'
@AuguryOfDarkness

Still very interested! ^^'
stag-divider.png
Bump
Bump
1 2 3