Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 317 318

Daveed looks up inside, surprised at the new face. He hadn't seen that one around. "Oh! I'm Daveed. Everyone calls me Div, though." Too bad everyone amounted to Ciro. The son of Tyche was quite a handful and Daveed had always felt guilty interacting with others despite Cirino insisting he make friends.

Daveed flinched at the announcement. Capture the flag was something he was terrible at. In the meantime, Cirino flexed his hand and bounded outside, leaving his bunk a mess in the empty cabin and immediately started for the group in the middle who already seemed to have been talking. Ignoring the slight slur at the beginning of his speech, he said; "Please tell me that we aren't starting now."

Daveed looks up inside, surprised at the new face. He hadn't seen that one around. "Oh! I'm Daveed. Everyone calls me Div, though." Too bad everyone amounted to Ciro. The son of Tyche was quite a handful and Daveed had always felt guilty interacting with others despite Cirino insisting he make friends.

Daveed flinched at the announcement. Capture the flag was something he was terrible at. In the meantime, Cirino flexed his hand and bounded outside, leaving his bunk a mess in the empty cabin and immediately started for the group in the middle who already seemed to have been talking. Ignoring the slight slur at the beginning of his speech, he said; "Please tell me that we aren't starting now."
banner_grimm.png
Ash smiled at Ella, but her eyes turned dark when she heard what Mark had said. Quickly spinning around she glared daggers at him, "excuse me?" She asked, crossing her arms firmly over her chest, insults like these always got to her. People thought she was weak and obsessed with herself because of her mother. She could feel anger seeping through her, her eyes instinctively turning a dark red as she continued to glare at Mark. When she heard she was part of his group for capture the flag it made her even madder "great, just great." She muttered.
Ash smiled at Ella, but her eyes turned dark when she heard what Mark had said. Quickly spinning around she glared daggers at him, "excuse me?" She asked, crossing her arms firmly over her chest, insults like these always got to her. People thought she was weak and obsessed with herself because of her mother. She could feel anger seeping through her, her eyes instinctively turning a dark red as she continued to glare at Mark. When she heard she was part of his group for capture the flag it made her even madder "great, just great." She muttered.
vDTb4.gifgHB8M.gif4Dqkp.gifVIxRK.gifgk46z.gifLppfW.gifxn0hG.gifs44M8.gif

Click on the eggs/ hatchlings to help me raise them!
Mark smirked at how worked up she had gotten, she was so easily maddened. it as quite amusing seeing Aphrodite children riled up. "what are you going to do?" he teased Asha "put makeup on my until a look like a puppet". "oh, sorry" he smiled slyly " i have to go lead a team". He was going to make her time very difficult for capture the flag. Mark stepped away from the arena and went to the gathering place of demigods. He passed the Demeter cabin and saw a boy, looking quite nervous. he thought he should go and say hi. "hey" he smiled at the Demeter boy "nervous?".

Estelle growled upsettingly, Mark was a rude jerk. "YES!!!!" she jumped her fists in the air "CAPTURE THE FLAG!!! WOOOO!!!" she shouted, then she laughed happily. "hey" she bumped her shoulder with Ash, even though she absolutely hated physical contact "don't be sad, I'm on your team and if you want i'll throw a dagger at Mark" she grinned jokingly. Capture the flag would always make her feel better.

"HERO'S!!!!" Chiron's voice boomed "PLEASE COME IMMEDIATELY" he shouted.
Estelle cursed under her breath and bid a goodbye to Ash, and headed to the heart of camp, Snow at her heels.
Mark smirked at how worked up she had gotten, she was so easily maddened. it as quite amusing seeing Aphrodite children riled up. "what are you going to do?" he teased Asha "put makeup on my until a look like a puppet". "oh, sorry" he smiled slyly " i have to go lead a team". He was going to make her time very difficult for capture the flag. Mark stepped away from the arena and went to the gathering place of demigods. He passed the Demeter cabin and saw a boy, looking quite nervous. he thought he should go and say hi. "hey" he smiled at the Demeter boy "nervous?".

Estelle growled upsettingly, Mark was a rude jerk. "YES!!!!" she jumped her fists in the air "CAPTURE THE FLAG!!! WOOOO!!!" she shouted, then she laughed happily. "hey" she bumped her shoulder with Ash, even though she absolutely hated physical contact "don't be sad, I'm on your team and if you want i'll throw a dagger at Mark" she grinned jokingly. Capture the flag would always make her feel better.

"HERO'S!!!!" Chiron's voice boomed "PLEASE COME IMMEDIATELY" he shouted.
Estelle cursed under her breath and bid a goodbye to Ash, and headed to the heart of camp, Snow at her heels.
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Arlene crossed her arms. "I'm a daughter of Apollo."

Just then, she heard Chiron's announcement. Apparently she was on the Athena team, which was good, since she was so done with that arrogant son of Ares. "I'll be watching out for arrows if I were you," she hissed at Mark as she walked past. Usually she would try to stay in the defenses, healing anyone who gets hurt, but today it was time for something different.
Arlene crossed her arms. "I'm a daughter of Apollo."

Just then, she heard Chiron's announcement. Apparently she was on the Athena team, which was good, since she was so done with that arrogant son of Ares. "I'll be watching out for arrows if I were you," she hissed at Mark as she walked past. Usually she would try to stay in the defenses, healing anyone who gets hurt, but today it was time for something different.
Ash rolled her eyes at Mark, and went to where the Capture the flag would start, Ember trodding behind her. She wouldn't let Mark ruin her fun, no way. She turned her eyes beck to their normal color as she finally reached her destination.
Ash rolled her eyes at Mark, and went to where the Capture the flag would start, Ember trodding behind her. She wouldn't let Mark ruin her fun, no way. She turned her eyes beck to their normal color as she finally reached her destination.
vDTb4.gifgHB8M.gif4Dqkp.gifVIxRK.gifgk46z.gifLppfW.gifxn0hG.gifs44M8.gif

Click on the eggs/ hatchlings to help me raise them!
Mark laughed hard at the remark from Arlene "bring it on" he shouted to her. "okay, Demeter boy" he said "see you around". He laughed and went to the gathering circle.

Estelle grinned, time to fight. she thought as Chiron made another shout
"TEAM CAPTAINS!!" he shouted
"HIDE YOUR FLAGS".
"YOU ALL KNOW THE RULES!!"
Mark laughed hard at the remark from Arlene "bring it on" he shouted to her. "okay, Demeter boy" he said "see you around". He laughed and went to the gathering circle.

Estelle grinned, time to fight. she thought as Chiron made another shout
"TEAM CAPTAINS!!" he shouted
"HIDE YOUR FLAGS".
"YOU ALL KNOW THE RULES!!"

(I assume the Demeter son was Daveed? just checking in before I post aha)

(I assume the Demeter son was Daveed? just checking in before I post aha)
banner_grimm.png
Elizabeth runs down to the leader of the Athena team, smiling. Capture the flag was one of the few events she liked that involved fighting.

((Sorry its short, and I wont be able to post much this week, and I had a question. Who are the senior counselors for the cabins?? One of the people in the RP or some other person??))
Elizabeth runs down to the leader of the Athena team, smiling. Capture the flag was one of the few events she liked that involved fighting.

((Sorry its short, and I wont be able to post much this week, and I had a question. Who are the senior counselors for the cabins?? One of the people in the RP or some other person??))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((head counsellors are basically whoever is in the Rp, Elizabeth and Daveed are in the same cabin, so you guys decide @CrystalBones))
i might add in a couple of characters, there not mine, just people.
((@xspideray, yes that was Daveed, or Demeter boy :D))

Mark headed into the woods, his hoodie shading his eyes, he ducked under Zeus's statue hand and hid the flag by the creek. A noise interrupted him. he turned and saw one of his siblings, a girl. Her name was Amalia Cresk. "Mark" she said "yes, what is it" he asked "are you sure that's a good place" she said, her mouth tucked in a doubtful frown "yes, why?" he asked, eyebrows raised "do you think its bad". She shook her head, Amalia was his closets sibling.

Chiron(( "BEGIN ))

((head counsellors are basically whoever is in the Rp, Elizabeth and Daveed are in the same cabin, so you guys decide @CrystalBones))
i might add in a couple of characters, there not mine, just people.
((@xspideray, yes that was Daveed, or Demeter boy :D))

Mark headed into the woods, his hoodie shading his eyes, he ducked under Zeus's statue hand and hid the flag by the creek. A noise interrupted him. he turned and saw one of his siblings, a girl. Her name was Amalia Cresk. "Mark" she said "yes, what is it" he asked "are you sure that's a good place" she said, her mouth tucked in a doubtful frown "yes, why?" he asked, eyebrows raised "do you think its bad". She shook her head, Amalia was his closets sibling.

Chiron(( "BEGIN ))

((xspideray who do you want to be the head counselor??))

((xspideray who do you want to be the head counselor??))

tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 317 318