Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Fire Killed the Cat
1 2 3 4 5 6
He was suddenly awakened at the realization that the two were supposed to start hunting early. After yesterday's incident, he was tired and hoped he hadn't foolishly slept through the early morning.

"Oh, yes, that's right!" Daemon hopped up and stretched, tail reaching far and his spine cracking a little as his body stretched.

"I'm ready to start. Hope I'm not too late?"
He was suddenly awakened at the realization that the two were supposed to start hunting early. After yesterday's incident, he was tired and hoped he hadn't foolishly slept through the early morning.

"Oh, yes, that's right!" Daemon hopped up and stretched, tail reaching far and his spine cracking a little as his body stretched.

"I'm ready to start. Hope I'm not too late?"
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
Finch felt happy to see him concerned about the time. Did he think that I was waiting for him?Finch thought to himself.

"You aren't late at all! The sun just rose actually, we should be ahead of time!" He felt a purr rumble in his throat. "Although, we've got to hurry before all the fat, juicy prey has made their rounds for their morning routines."

The small tom sprinted to the entrance to the den, moving so soft and quick his pawsteps were barely heard.

"Come'on!" He encouraged Daemon, exiting through the leafy vines that hung neatly over the mouth to the cave.
Finch felt happy to see him concerned about the time. Did he think that I was waiting for him?Finch thought to himself.

"You aren't late at all! The sun just rose actually, we should be ahead of time!" He felt a purr rumble in his throat. "Although, we've got to hurry before all the fat, juicy prey has made their rounds for their morning routines."

The small tom sprinted to the entrance to the den, moving so soft and quick his pawsteps were barely heard.

"Come'on!" He encouraged Daemon, exiting through the leafy vines that hung neatly over the mouth to the cave.
His ears lowered slightly as he relaxed his body, fur no longer bristling with worried anxiousness. Daemon followed the small tom, slightly jealous of how gracefully beautiful every move he made was.

Why am I so clumsy? He growled to himself, feeling a little insecure about his larger size and silly steps. He headed out of the den and suddenly realized he had no skills with hunting. His clumsy movements would be plainly obvious in a hunting scenario.

This'll be fun... His ears flattened slightly.
His ears lowered slightly as he relaxed his body, fur no longer bristling with worried anxiousness. Daemon followed the small tom, slightly jealous of how gracefully beautiful every move he made was.

Why am I so clumsy? He growled to himself, feeling a little insecure about his larger size and silly steps. He headed out of the den and suddenly realized he had no skills with hunting. His clumsy movements would be plainly obvious in a hunting scenario.

This'll be fun... His ears flattened slightly.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
He was too engrossed in the wildlife to notice his friend following behind. All the sights of animals, cool smells of fresh dew, and the feeling of soft grass between his pawpads distracted him from his plans.

Still sprinting ahead, Finch had forgotten his own friend struggling to catch up behind. He didn't hesitate to stop for anything, since he had a destination in his mind.

He continued on, putting one paw in front of the other to finally arrive at a large clearing. Finch crouched behind a few shrubs to watch the scene taking place in the barren part of these woods. He felt the warmth of Daemon brush up against him, as well as his forceful panting due to trying to catch up with him.

"Oh, I'm sorry Daemon," Finch whispered in regret, watching the larger tom's lip turn to an annoyed frown. "Nature can get the best of me sometimes. I'll go slower next time we do this."
He was too engrossed in the wildlife to notice his friend following behind. All the sights of animals, cool smells of fresh dew, and the feeling of soft grass between his pawpads distracted him from his plans.

Still sprinting ahead, Finch had forgotten his own friend struggling to catch up behind. He didn't hesitate to stop for anything, since he had a destination in his mind.

He continued on, putting one paw in front of the other to finally arrive at a large clearing. Finch crouched behind a few shrubs to watch the scene taking place in the barren part of these woods. He felt the warmth of Daemon brush up against him, as well as his forceful panting due to trying to catch up with him.

"Oh, I'm sorry Daemon," Finch whispered in regret, watching the larger tom's lip turn to an annoyed frown. "Nature can get the best of me sometimes. I'll go slower next time we do this."
1 2 3 4 5 6