Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Fire Killed the Cat
1 2 3 4 5 6
(TFW U FORGET ABOUT AN RP)

Daemon's eyes became clouded; reflecting how conflicted he felt on the inside. He hated conflict, especially when it was physical. The cat's eyes continued to glow with the spirit of fire inside of him. He tried to bare his fangs threateningly. Tried.

"If you really want to take a chance..." Daemon said, causing slight sparks of flame to burst onto the tips of the two foxes noses momentarily before glaring right up at their leader.

"Try me."
(TFW U FORGET ABOUT AN RP)

Daemon's eyes became clouded; reflecting how conflicted he felt on the inside. He hated conflict, especially when it was physical. The cat's eyes continued to glow with the spirit of fire inside of him. He tried to bare his fangs threateningly. Tried.

"If you really want to take a chance..." Daemon said, causing slight sparks of flame to burst onto the tips of the two foxes noses momentarily before glaring right up at their leader.

"Try me."
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
(lol i feel)

"Try you?" The alpha fox advanced on the tom, towering over him with a grin that grew wider by the second. "Do you even know who you're messing with?"

The two behind the alpha also advanced, but were not as confident as the larger fox. They were trembling; how pathetic for a group of foxes.

"I think..." The alpha lifted a claw up to the tom's fluffy cheek, and pressed it hard into his fur. "...you should leave while you still can."

"Daemon!" Finch yelped from behind. He sped in front of the orange cat to somehow intervene from cat vs. fox. "I've seen too many friends die from this single fox... I don't want to see you succumb to him either."
(lol i feel)

"Try you?" The alpha fox advanced on the tom, towering over him with a grin that grew wider by the second. "Do you even know who you're messing with?"

The two behind the alpha also advanced, but were not as confident as the larger fox. They were trembling; how pathetic for a group of foxes.

"I think..." The alpha lifted a claw up to the tom's fluffy cheek, and pressed it hard into his fur. "...you should leave while you still can."

"Daemon!" Finch yelped from behind. He sped in front of the orange cat to somehow intervene from cat vs. fox. "I've seen too many friends die from this single fox... I don't want to see you succumb to him either."
(Oh, and just so we're clear, Daemon's powers eventually take a toll on his body so his not super OP lol)

Daemon's eyes flashed brightly as the alpha's paw caught ablaze. He did not like being touched by the terrifying canine and would not allow such a thing. His teeth were clenched and bared in anger.

"Leave, Finch." Daemon's tail swayed slightly, back and forth. I don't want you to get hurt. He thought worryingly, the small feline didn't deserve to die. I can distract them... Just, just let me. Though if the tom had to be honest, he was unsettled by how couragous the alpha of the pack was.
(Oh, and just so we're clear, Daemon's powers eventually take a toll on his body so his not super OP lol)

Daemon's eyes flashed brightly as the alpha's paw caught ablaze. He did not like being touched by the terrifying canine and would not allow such a thing. His teeth were clenched and bared in anger.

"Leave, Finch." Daemon's tail swayed slightly, back and forth. I don't want you to get hurt. He thought worryingly, the small feline didn't deserve to die. I can distract them... Just, just let me. Though if the tom had to be honest, he was unsettled by how couragous the alpha of the pack was.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
Finch froze for a second, then leaped out of the way slightly in defeat. The canine flinched back and shoved his paw into the cool grass to rid it of fire.

"Some friend you got there, ally cat." He snickered.

Finch sat down and folded his ears in embarrassment, feeling like he should have done something rather than make things worse.

"Boss...? You probably shouldn't threaten that cat..." The weaker fox interrupted.

"He's right, one wrong move and the whole forest could burn." The pudgy one inquired.

"Where do you two have a right into second-guessing my actions?" He pivoted his head around and growled. "I might as well kill you two over this mangy thing."
Finch froze for a second, then leaped out of the way slightly in defeat. The canine flinched back and shoved his paw into the cool grass to rid it of fire.

"Some friend you got there, ally cat." He snickered.

Finch sat down and folded his ears in embarrassment, feeling like he should have done something rather than make things worse.

"Boss...? You probably shouldn't threaten that cat..." The weaker fox interrupted.

"He's right, one wrong move and the whole forest could burn." The pudgy one inquired.

"Where do you two have a right into second-guessing my actions?" He pivoted his head around and growled. "I might as well kill you two over this mangy thing."
Daemon hissed lightly.

"He is my friend. Just not specialized in combat." Truthfully, he didn't know but his posture didn't falter. The blond-furred cat really did not want to see any death, but if he had to step in, he would. Even if it cost him.
Daemon hissed lightly.

"He is my friend. Just not specialized in combat." Truthfully, he didn't know but his posture didn't falter. The blond-furred cat really did not want to see any death, but if he had to step in, he would. Even if it cost him.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
"That's a bit obvious..." His yellow eyes stared deeply into the aqua eyes of the small tom, as if he was trying to scare him. "Enough talking, I'm not letting you two get away after trespassing my domain."

"Why couldn't we just go the way I originally planned... We wouldn't have ran into this." Finch thought to himself while he inched away from the scene. It wasn't right to leave, but it also wasn't right to be here to see anyone get killed.

In that moment, the largest fox slammed into the restless tom, unaware that the feline was way quicker than him. Daemon was ready for whatever this canine threw at him, as he managed to dodge this attack and advance on him in another clever way.

(I hope I didn't play as Daemon too much, just to make the plot thicken i suppose!! ^^; )
"That's a bit obvious..." His yellow eyes stared deeply into the aqua eyes of the small tom, as if he was trying to scare him. "Enough talking, I'm not letting you two get away after trespassing my domain."

"Why couldn't we just go the way I originally planned... We wouldn't have ran into this." Finch thought to himself while he inched away from the scene. It wasn't right to leave, but it also wasn't right to be here to see anyone get killed.

In that moment, the largest fox slammed into the restless tom, unaware that the feline was way quicker than him. Daemon was ready for whatever this canine threw at him, as he managed to dodge this attack and advance on him in another clever way.

(I hope I didn't play as Daemon too much, just to make the plot thicken i suppose!! ^^; )
Daemon let out a yowl of anger and shielded himself with bright, burning bursts of flame. His paws suddenly lit on fire, destroying and killing the life beneath them as the grass crumbled into a pile of ash.

"You're asking for it." He suddenly dashed forward using his speed and size to his advantage he dove under the large, seemingly fearless canine and clawed at the fox that had attempted an attack. Claws still searing, glowing a threatening red as they slashed through the air like miniature knives.

(No worries!)
Daemon let out a yowl of anger and shielded himself with bright, burning bursts of flame. His paws suddenly lit on fire, destroying and killing the life beneath them as the grass crumbled into a pile of ash.

"You're asking for it." He suddenly dashed forward using his speed and size to his advantage he dove under the large, seemingly fearless canine and clawed at the fox that had attempted an attack. Claws still searing, glowing a threatening red as they slashed through the air like miniature knives.

(No worries!)
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
The alpha felt the sting of the cat's claws under his skin, beginning to sear his insides each time they sunk through his equally flame-colored coat. He felt himself holding back vulgar words at the unexpected pain as he hissed in retaliation.

The fox lunged under him and opened his powerful jaw revealing crowded yet very pointy canine teeth ready to sink through the skin and muscle of any helpless animal. He was too slow for Daemon. Before he could bite down on the searing feline, he escaped much too quickly to even keep track. In a trance, the alpha rose back up and began to target the blonde tom. Eyes bloodshot and pupils as thin as a blade of grass, he wasn't going to hold back any longer. He could only have one shot to get this troublemaker, or else he could see through his plans and tactics to kill.

The alpha felt the sting of the cat's claws under his skin, beginning to sear his insides each time they sunk through his equally flame-colored coat. He felt himself holding back vulgar words at the unexpected pain as he hissed in retaliation.

The fox lunged under him and opened his powerful jaw revealing crowded yet very pointy canine teeth ready to sink through the skin and muscle of any helpless animal. He was too slow for Daemon. Before he could bite down on the searing feline, he escaped much too quickly to even keep track. In a trance, the alpha rose back up and began to target the blonde tom. Eyes bloodshot and pupils as thin as a blade of grass, he wasn't going to hold back any longer. He could only have one shot to get this troublemaker, or else he could see through his plans and tactics to kill.

The canine's insane look sent shivers down Daemon's spine, looking a little funny shivering while ablaze. He let out a yelp of surprise and almost froze in fear at the sight.

You idiot, BLAST HIM! A voice in his head called, low, aggressive and unfamiliar. Daemon didn't have time to hesitate, feeling as though the other inside of him forced Daemon's claw and had the blond tom breathe out a spiraling ring of fire.

Daemon's own thoughts were empty. He had no time to react himself; paralyzed in fear mentally while physically his bright, blistering flamethrower was thrown directly at the canine. It would surely burn the fox dead in his tracks if the scary animal didn't move in time.

(The voice in his head is the fire spirit within him.)
The canine's insane look sent shivers down Daemon's spine, looking a little funny shivering while ablaze. He let out a yelp of surprise and almost froze in fear at the sight.

You idiot, BLAST HIM! A voice in his head called, low, aggressive and unfamiliar. Daemon didn't have time to hesitate, feeling as though the other inside of him forced Daemon's claw and had the blond tom breathe out a spiraling ring of fire.

Daemon's own thoughts were empty. He had no time to react himself; paralyzed in fear mentally while physically his bright, blistering flamethrower was thrown directly at the canine. It would surely burn the fox dead in his tracks if the scary animal didn't move in time.

(The voice in his head is the fire spirit within him.)
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
The fox couldn't even react in time that the flame burst straight into his face. The fear within his yellowed eyes could reflect both his own feelings as well as the rippling flames headed straight for him. The cats and foxes watched with frozen expressions, the fox was up in flames as the embers sat and grew on his dry fur.

It was first the blazing heat of the animal that caught everyone's better attention. The embers from the flamethrower caught ablaze on the canine's dry fur and grew bigger by the second. The smell of both fur and skin burning became pungent enough that the surrounding birds and wildlife fled. And most of all, the yelps and agony coming from the alpha had signaled the other two foxes to his side, practically dragging him away to find a body of water to put out this danger to the forest and the alpha himself.

It was done just like that. All three canines were gone, Daemon stood puzzled whilst flames emitting from his nostrils, and Finch stood a few feet away, trembling at what this monster of a cat had become.
The fox couldn't even react in time that the flame burst straight into his face. The fear within his yellowed eyes could reflect both his own feelings as well as the rippling flames headed straight for him. The cats and foxes watched with frozen expressions, the fox was up in flames as the embers sat and grew on his dry fur.

It was first the blazing heat of the animal that caught everyone's better attention. The embers from the flamethrower caught ablaze on the canine's dry fur and grew bigger by the second. The smell of both fur and skin burning became pungent enough that the surrounding birds and wildlife fled. And most of all, the yelps and agony coming from the alpha had signaled the other two foxes to his side, practically dragging him away to find a body of water to put out this danger to the forest and the alpha himself.

It was done just like that. All three canines were gone, Daemon stood puzzled whilst flames emitting from his nostrils, and Finch stood a few feet away, trembling at what this monster of a cat had become.
1 2 3 4 5 6