Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chance encounter 1x1 w/ wushus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@wushus The trading post was busy, as it always was this time of year. Different dragons running between the different stations, buying and trading for supplies and the like in preperation for the festival. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29807381] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298074/29807381_350.png[/img] [/url] A lone pearlcatcher walked along one of the rows of vendors, his pearl balanced on his back with his tail, idly glancing at the various items and trinkets. He wasn't here to get anything important. He was simply strolling and enjoying the cooling breeze through his coarse fur before he had to return to the heat and dryness of the shifting expanse, back to the complicated politics of the council and strenuous training he put himself through so he would be ready to take his father's place at it's head when the time came. ((Here we are, introduce them somehow. Either make them run into Sam, or just describe their actions and i'll do the bumping.))
@wushus

The trading post was busy, as it always was this time of year. Different dragons running between the different stations, buying and trading for supplies and the like in preperation for the festival.

29807381_350.png

A lone pearlcatcher walked along one of the rows of vendors, his pearl balanced on his back with his tail, idly glancing at the various items and trinkets. He wasn't here to get anything important. He was simply strolling and enjoying the cooling breeze through his coarse fur before he had to return to the heat and dryness of the shifting expanse, back to the complicated politics of the council and strenuous training he put himself through so he would be ready to take his father's place at it's head when the time came.

((Here we are, introduce them somehow. Either make them run into Sam, or just describe their actions and i'll do the bumping.))
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22997642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229977/22997642_350.png[/img] [/url] The runaway pearl catcher sifted through the numerous dragons in the trading post. She was going to Baldwins to transmute her trinkets, she found no use for them anymore and didn't look to sell them. She had trouble making her way through, for the trading post was always populated. Her mind was preoccupied with getting back to her secret makeshift home in the foxfire brambles. She had run from her clan a few moons ago, and was surviving on her on. She tried to push a few dragons out of the way, the expanse making her feel exposed. @Comic1Sans

22997642_350.png

The runaway pearl catcher sifted through the numerous dragons in the trading post. She was going to Baldwins to transmute her trinkets, she found no use for them anymore and didn't look to sell them. She had trouble making her way through, for the trading post was always populated. Her mind was preoccupied with getting back to her secret makeshift home in the foxfire brambles. She had run from her clan a few moons ago, and was surviving on her on. She tried to push a few dragons out of the way, the expanse making her feel exposed.

@Comic1Sans
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@wushus (You subbed?)

Sam wasn't really looking where he was going, as he didn't really care, and he stepped right in the path of another pearlcatcher just as she reached him and they collided. He let out a 'oof' sound as the wind was knocked out of, but was otherwise fine.

"Sorry about that." he said, rubbing his head. "Teach me not to look where i'm going."
@wushus (You subbed?)

Sam wasn't really looking where he was going, as he didn't really care, and he stepped right in the path of another pearlcatcher just as she reached him and they collided. He let out a 'oof' sound as the wind was knocked out of, but was otherwise fine.

"Sorry about that." he said, rubbing his head. "Teach me not to look where i'm going."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans (yeah i found extra stuff in my hoard and it looks good on her)

Demi was spacing out, when suddenly she bumped into another pear catcher. She was confused but otherwise fine. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. I can't seem to do anything right these days," she said annoyed. She wrapped her tail around her pearl, grateful that it didn't break. She then went to pick up her bag of trinkets.
@Comic1Sans (yeah i found extra stuff in my hoard and it looks good on her)

Demi was spacing out, when suddenly she bumped into another pear catcher. She was confused but otherwise fine. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. I can't seem to do anything right these days," she said annoyed. She wrapped her tail around her pearl, grateful that it didn't break. She then went to pick up her bag of trinkets.
((k i'll stop pinging you, as i am also subbed. Suits her. Makes her look like some sort of shadow warrior or something.))

"Here, let me help." Sam said, moving to assist her in gathering her things off the ground. He looked at the various trinkets as he handed them back to the female pearlcatcher. "Are you planning to sell those, freind?" he asked. "I saw a few dragons who were buying a few of those things a little ways yonder." he added, pointing over his shoulder the way he had come.
((k i'll stop pinging you, as i am also subbed. Suits her. Makes her look like some sort of shadow warrior or something.))

"Here, let me help." Sam said, moving to assist her in gathering her things off the ground. He looked at the various trinkets as he handed them back to the female pearlcatcher. "Are you planning to sell those, freind?" he asked. "I saw a few dragons who were buying a few of those things a little ways yonder." he added, pointing over his shoulder the way he had come.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(ok, and thx. I love her new look also)
She was grateful for his help and they gathered the fallen items. "Transumating these. I don't have any use for them anymore." Demi then looked over to where he pointed, a few merchants with stands a short distance over. "Are you selling something here?" she asked curiously, once she finally put all of her trinkets back in her bag. It was a long time since she had a nice chat with someone, this dragon seemed very friendly.
(ok, and thx. I love her new look also)
She was grateful for his help and they gathered the fallen items. "Transumating these. I don't have any use for them anymore." Demi then looked over to where he pointed, a few merchants with stands a short distance over. "Are you selling something here?" she asked curiously, once she finally put all of her trinkets back in her bag. It was a long time since she had a nice chat with someone, this dragon seemed very friendly.
"Me? No." he said, shaking his head a little. "Just....browsing. Taking some time off and going for a stroll. I like all the distractions this place has. Helps me keep my mind away from other....stuff." he added, rubbing the back of his neck.

Back home, the others would always look to him for advice or leadership. As if being the only son of the founder qualified him to give out such things when he had barely even completed his apprenticeship.
"Me? No." he said, shaking his head a little. "Just....browsing. Taking some time off and going for a stroll. I like all the distractions this place has. Helps me keep my mind away from other....stuff." he added, rubbing the back of his neck.

Back home, the others would always look to him for advice or leadership. As if being the only son of the founder qualified him to give out such things when he had barely even completed his apprenticeship.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Ah. I don't come here to browse, but this place can certainly be distracting." She closed up her bag and put it back on her back. This is probably the only friend i'll have for a while. I should at least try to be acquainted with him, she thought to herself.

She wasn't planning going back to her clan anytime soon. Maybe I can hitch a ride with him. "i'm Demi, by the way. Nice to meet you." she said as she rearranged her helmet.
"Ah. I don't come here to browse, but this place can certainly be distracting." She closed up her bag and put it back on her back. This is probably the only friend i'll have for a while. I should at least try to be acquainted with him, she thought to herself.

She wasn't planning going back to her clan anytime soon. Maybe I can hitch a ride with him. "i'm Demi, by the way. Nice to meet you." she said as she rearranged her helmet.
"It is nice meeting you as well, Demi. My name is Samuel" he replied, removing his hat and bowing slightly before replacing it on his head. "But most simply refer to me as Sam. Are you here alone?" he asked, curious as to why someone would go to transmute on their own. Then again, he was here alone simply for the sake of being alone, so he didn't really have room to talk.
"It is nice meeting you as well, Demi. My name is Samuel" he replied, removing his hat and bowing slightly before replacing it on his head. "But most simply refer to me as Sam. Are you here alone?" he asked, curious as to why someone would go to transmute on their own. Then again, he was here alone simply for the sake of being alone, so he didn't really have room to talk.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Yeah, I'm currently not apart of a clan, so I come here once or twice a month to stock up on resources. So you just come here to take a walk?" Demi asked curiously. She couldn't imagine a dragon just leaving their clan to stroll. Every dragon has a role, so what was his?
"Yeah, I'm currently not apart of a clan, so I come here once or twice a month to stock up on resources. So you just come here to take a walk?" Demi asked curiously. She couldn't imagine a dragon just leaving their clan to stroll. Every dragon has a role, so what was his?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34