Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chance encounter 1x1 w/ wushus
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
She nodded understandingly. "Moving up in the clan is always difficult, but I think you can do fine," Sasha said calmly. Demi was glad, this gentle side of her mother wasn't one she had seen often. She usually gossips and is stubborn about every little detail. But I guess because of dad she is trying to be kinder to me, she thought sadly.

Lets go, Demi said after Sasha had finished. She turned to Sam, wanting to be alone with him very badly right now. "Can you teleport us back or do we have to be closer?"

She nodded understandingly. "Moving up in the clan is always difficult, but I think you can do fine," Sasha said calmly. Demi was glad, this gentle side of her mother wasn't one she had seen often. She usually gossips and is stubborn about every little detail. But I guess because of dad she is trying to be kinder to me, she thought sadly.

Lets go, Demi said after Sasha had finished. She turned to Sam, wanting to be alone with him very badly right now. "Can you teleport us back or do we have to be closer?"

tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
In answer, Sam placed a claw on her shoulder and they vanished. He figured demi had her reasons for wanting to leave, so he brought them as close as he could in one jump, which was the border between light and Lightning.

"this far enough?" he asked, a confused look on his face.
In answer, Sam placed a claw on her shoulder and they vanished. He figured demi had her reasons for wanting to leave, so he brought them as close as he could in one jump, which was the border between light and Lightning.

"this far enough?" he asked, a confused look on his face.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Yes,'" she said simply. "I think we'll have enough time to walk back by the time the party starts." She started to walk towards the territory with her mom behind her. Sasha gave Sam an understanding look of "sorry that Demi is acting like this." She was clearly upset and Sasha tried to comfort her but there wasn't much she could do.
"Yes,'" she said simply. "I think we'll have enough time to walk back by the time the party starts." She started to walk towards the territory with her mom behind her. Sasha gave Sam an understanding look of "sorry that Demi is acting like this." She was clearly upset and Sasha tried to comfort her but there wasn't much she could do.
Sam gave demi a concerned look as they went, getting closer to home with each step. After a minute of walking in an akward silence, sam increased his pace so he walked side-by-side with demi. "Hey." He said softly. "Do you want to talk about it?"
Sam gave demi a concerned look as they went, getting closer to home with each step. After a minute of walking in an akward silence, sam increased his pace so he walked side-by-side with demi. "Hey." He said softly. "Do you want to talk about it?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"After tonight," she said quietly, grateful that he tried to talk to her about it. "I don't want you to worry about me." Demi said. She was still excited about Sam becoming leader, but her father not coming clouded her thoughts. "So mom," she said louder, trying to steer clear of the current topic.

"Anything else going on in the clan?" "No, actually." Sasha answered back, happy to break the silence. "Your...your father is still the news in the clan. The mirror pack has been expanding rapidly with outsiders. We have a mirror who doesn't like to fight or hunt," Sasha said, clearly confused by that. Demi was also confused by that and actually forgot about her father for a second. "They don't like to fight? What are they, a light dragon?" she was obviously teasing fun at her mothers flight.

Sasha playfully nudged her in response. "Close. Wind. The funny thing is, she's bigger than any of the mirrors by a little. She's in great shape and extremely fast but prefers pacifism." "Huh." Demi said back simply. She had never met a mirror who at least didn't enjoy the thrill of the hunt. I guess my half brother enjoys that especially, she thought darkly to herself.
"After tonight," she said quietly, grateful that he tried to talk to her about it. "I don't want you to worry about me." Demi said. She was still excited about Sam becoming leader, but her father not coming clouded her thoughts. "So mom," she said louder, trying to steer clear of the current topic.

"Anything else going on in the clan?" "No, actually." Sasha answered back, happy to break the silence. "Your...your father is still the news in the clan. The mirror pack has been expanding rapidly with outsiders. We have a mirror who doesn't like to fight or hunt," Sasha said, clearly confused by that. Demi was also confused by that and actually forgot about her father for a second. "They don't like to fight? What are they, a light dragon?" she was obviously teasing fun at her mothers flight.

Sasha playfully nudged her in response. "Close. Wind. The funny thing is, she's bigger than any of the mirrors by a little. She's in great shape and extremely fast but prefers pacifism." "Huh." Demi said back simply. She had never met a mirror who at least didn't enjoy the thrill of the hunt. I guess my half brother enjoys that especially, she thought darkly to herself.
"We have a mirror like that." Sam interjected. "My uncle. He is actually the only mirror in the clan. Real blitz on the battlefield, but wouldn't hurt a fly normally."
"We have a mirror like that." Sam interjected. "My uncle. He is actually the only mirror in the clan. Real blitz on the battlefield, but wouldn't hurt a fly normally."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Demi nodded, knowing who his uncle was. The trio was almost at the territory, Denis excitement building up again. She had never been at a feast and was excited about a surplus of food.
Demi nodded, knowing who his uncle was. The trio was almost at the territory, Denis excitement building up again. She had never been at a feast and was excited about a surplus of food.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34