Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FinchClan [Warriors] [OPEN] [Discuss]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sorry Tsukki! Haha.

Timezone-wise I'm EST.

I do fencing from 7-9, then sleep. :/ However, I do wake up early so... If I can't respond immediately I have probably seen the post and you can ping me to get me moving faster.
Sorry Tsukki! Haha.

Timezone-wise I'm EST.

I do fencing from 7-9, then sleep. :/ However, I do wake up early so... If I can't respond immediately I have probably seen the post and you can ping me to get me moving faster.
Lol did you ping me tsukii? I got a notification but I cannot seem to see it :/
Lol did you ping me tsukii? I got a notification but I cannot seem to see it :/
@ NickelDragons
Haha I did
Wanted to add in another cat post since superpapershark posted before me :>
I posted it then deleted so I can edit it really quick

@ superpapershark
woah you sleep early - I'm fully awake until like 2 AM usually
@ NickelDragons
Haha I did
Wanted to add in another cat post since superpapershark posted before me :>
I posted it then deleted so I can edit it really quick

@ superpapershark
woah you sleep early - I'm fully awake until like 2 AM usually

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
Lol oak :) Its always difficult for me to write when I start a new character so my intro is super choppy
Lol oak :) Its always difficult for me to write when I start a new character so my intro is super choppy
Ugh sorry I'm so behind on replying, I've been busy but I will probably post later today
Ugh sorry I'm so behind on replying, I've been busy but I will probably post later today
eHsIhFC.png
@ tsukii

i wake up anywhere from 2-5 am, so it's like the inverse of your schedule.

Just curious- do we have a posting order for responses?
@ tsukii

i wake up anywhere from 2-5 am, so it's like the inverse of your schedule.

Just curious- do we have a posting order for responses?
@ Paper
The only thing I'd ask for is not turning the rp into 1x1 XD

@ Everyone
Sorry for my reply taking so long; working on it now.
I'm in the middle of prepping another large lit rp. So many places ;-; (XD)
Def not going to stop this; just in case you were stressing.
@ Paper
The only thing I'd ask for is not turning the rp into 1x1 XD

@ Everyone
Sorry for my reply taking so long; working on it now.
I'm in the middle of prepping another large lit rp. So many places ;-; (XD)
Def not going to stop this; just in case you were stressing.
Sorry I haven't posted as of late, I had something over the past couple of days but I'm working on a post now
Sorry I haven't posted as of late, I had something over the past couple of days but I'm working on a post now
eHsIhFC.png
@Destinystwilight [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-16aRBc-OYWE/Vl4NJ517cjI/AAAAAAAACUU/T1KrJJ25hN8/w426-h368/9.jpg[/img] [b]username: [/b] thesarcasticfox [b]Name:[/b] Redpaw (Redstrike) [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Age:[/b] 7 moons [b]Rank:[/b] apprentice [b]Family and Kin:[/b] [indent][i]Mother:[/i] RedHawk (Npc warrior) [i]Father:[/i] Foxheart (Npc warrior) [i]Sisters:[/i] Lynxkit (Npc warrior) [i]Brothers:[/i] none [i]Offspring:[/i] too young[/indent] [b]Mate:[/b] none [b]Crush:[/b] Maplepaw [b]Personality:[/b] Redpaw is an headstrong arrogant cat. He's extremely against showing any weakness and compassion. He disregards plenty of the warrior code and always finds himself in some trouble, which he never learns from. He is one of the more diffcult apprentices, always trying to argue with his own mentor on which method is better. He does listen to what's right for his clan though, never trying to damage it in any way. [b]History:[/b] he was born into this clan by two cats who hated him. They adore his sister, who is blind, but not him. He never understood why, and soon started to resent and most of the nursery. He believed that if Starclan really existed then they'd give him a sign to show if he would survive this. Instead nothing would happen. One day his father Foxtail lashed out at him and clawed down his head giving him a three pronged scar down Redpaw's forehead but stopping right above his muzzle and not anywhere near his eyes. That's when another cat in the nursery decided to make him an apprentice a moon earlier just so he could stay away from his parents. [b]Role-play Level:[/b] Semi lit, I'm able to write paragraphs depending on the situation and if I'm not in a rush, but I'll try to write more fluently for this Rp. Example: Redpaw padded around the mossy flooring of the den. The dens floor was a grey yellowish color, and had the hard stone feeling, while being soft enough for a cat to dig their claws into it. It appeared to be a type of hardened clay, but it wasn't important. Redpaw was to irritated by the moss in the den to even bother messing around with the clay on the floor. His wiskers brushed against the grey cold stone wall of the den as he tried to move around the moss. How did any cat sleep with such squishy and sponge like object underneath them? It was infuriating! Well... His parents always denied him the luxury of sleeping on moss as a kit... Making him accustomed to the cold flooring of the nursery. It appeared to be more smooth and relaxing, but perhaps he would feel differently if he grew up on moss bedding. But when he was allowed to finally rest on moss, he was disgusted. It was such an odd sensation! No cat could ever enjoy it! Redpaw lept over another patch of moss, but tripped and ended up face first into the moss. He yowled out of annoyance and stormed out of the den, his fur twitching as he ran, trying to remove the remaining moss clinging onto his pelt. [b]Other:[/b] he's susipicous on if Starclan is real or not (I'm getting really sick so I believe this is the prefect time for me to join an Rp because I can finally have enough time to write fluent paragraphs)
@Destinystwilight
9.jpg
username: thesarcasticfox
Name: Redpaw (Redstrike)

Family and Kin:
Mother: RedHawk (Npc warrior)
Father: Foxheart (Npc warrior)
Sisters: Lynxkit (Npc warrior)
Brothers: none
Offspring: too young
Mate: none
Crush: Maplepaw

Personality: Redpaw is an headstrong arrogant cat. He's extremely against showing any weakness and compassion. He disregards plenty of the warrior code and always finds himself in some trouble, which he never learns from. He is one of the more diffcult apprentices, always trying to argue with his own mentor on which method is better. He does listen to what's right for his clan though, never trying to damage it in any way.
History: he was born into this clan by two cats who hated him. They adore his sister, who is blind, but not him. He never understood why, and soon started to resent and most of the nursery. He believed that if Starclan really existed then they'd give him a sign to show if he would survive this. Instead nothing would happen. One day his father Foxtail lashed out at him and clawed down his head giving him a three pronged scar down Redpaw's forehead but stopping right above his muzzle and not anywhere near his eyes. That's when another cat in the nursery decided to make him an apprentice a moon earlier just so he could stay away from his parents.

Role-play Level: Semi lit, I'm able to write paragraphs depending on the situation and if I'm not in a rush, but I'll try to write more fluently for this Rp.
Example:
Redpaw padded around the mossy flooring of the den. The dens floor was a grey yellowish color, and had the hard stone feeling, while being soft enough for a cat to dig their claws into it. It appeared to be a type of hardened clay, but it wasn't important. Redpaw was to irritated by the moss in the den to even bother messing around with the clay on the floor. His wiskers brushed against the grey cold stone wall of the den as he tried to move around the moss. How did any cat sleep with such squishy and sponge like object underneath them? It was infuriating! Well... His parents always denied him the luxury of sleeping on moss as a kit... Making him accustomed to the cold flooring of the nursery. It appeared to be more smooth and relaxing, but perhaps he would feel differently if he grew up on moss bedding. But when he was allowed to finally rest on moss, he was disgusted. It was such an odd sensation! No cat could ever enjoy it! Redpaw lept over another patch of moss, but tripped and ended up face first into the moss. He yowled out of annoyance and stormed out of the den, his fur twitching as he ran, trying to remove the remaining moss clinging onto his pelt.

Other: he's susipicous on if Starclan is real or not
(I'm getting really sick so I believe this is the prefect time for me to join an Rp because I can finally have enough time to write fluent paragraphs)
@Thesarcasticfox
Accepted :3
@Thesarcasticfox
Accepted :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10