Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FinchClan [Warriors] [OPEN] [Discuss]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Lavendetta Of course! It'll be lovely to have you with us for the role-play
@Lavendetta Of course! It'll be lovely to have you with us for the role-play
@Destinystwilight
Finished my applications ! Tell me if I should change anything
@Destinystwilight
Finished my applications ! Tell me if I should change anything

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
[center][img]https://www.clipartsgram.com/image/1940571617-photos-of-transparent-scroll-border-scroll-clip-art-with.png[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e3/09/f1/e309f19b902398f89d5fcebb3246bf3f.jpg[/img] [img]https://www.clipartsgram.com/image/1940571617-photos-of-transparent-scroll-border-scroll-clip-art-with.png[/img] [b][size=6]R A V E N[/size][/b][/center] [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 18 Moons [b]Rank:[/b] Loner [b]Family and Kin:[/b] [indent]Mother: Midnight {42 Moons at Death} Father: Veri {42 Moons at Death} Sisters: Canary {Whereabouts Unknown} Brothers: Thorne {Whereabouts Unknown} Offspring: None at the Moment[/indent] [b]Mate:[/b] None at the Moment [b]Crush:[/b] None at the Moment [s]{Ask for a romance, I love me one of those.}[/s] [b]Personality:[/b] [indent] Raven is a cold, quiet and short-tempered cat. She holds a hatred towards clan cats and despises them, constantly taunting and teasing them because of the rules they follow and how she thinks they're all dependent on each other. She values independance and freedom overall and it baffles her how cats can live under such strict rules, at least "strict" in her opinion. Despite her fierce and often agressive temper, Raven does not stoop as low as to kill others. She actually has a soft spot for kits, and though she doesn't talk much in general, she does talk and warm up to kits more easily. {In a nutshell, she's like a more agressive and negative Yellowfang, I guess.}[/indent] [b]History:[/b] [indent] It was nice being a small family. Her family was like it's own mini-clan. Raven's parents, Canary, Thorne and her. They hunted, had fights, had their fair share of laughs.. It seemed like Raven's life wouldn't be too bad with her family by her side. Unfortunately, it seemed like Mother Nature wasn't on their side. It was her first Winter along with her siblings'. The snow was interesting to her, she it was soft and cold. Eventually, a light snow turned into a blizzard and their food supply ran out. With no where else to go, her parents and Thorne decided to venture into the nearby tunnel system to find food. Unknowingly, they had stumbled into Finchclan's camp. They had planned to get as much as they could and run. They got as much as they could and unfortunately that was what slowed them down. Finchclan warriors caught them and having too much in their jaws, they were unable to run. Thorne escaped, but he was still injured. Raven grew to resent clan cats that day. Eventually, the three siblings seperated and Raven was left to fend for herself.[/indent] [b]Other:[/b] -Raven is swift and agile, but if she were to swim, she would probably drown without proper help. -Being quick, she's able to hunt on the forest floors, but it's still difficult. -Raven really likes birds and how free they seem, so she usually doesn't eat them. [center][img]https://www.clipartsgram.com/image/1940571617-photos-of-transparent-scroll-border-scroll-clip-art-with.png[/img] [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/2hqq9hh.jpg[/img] [img]https://www.clipartsgram.com/image/1940571617-photos-of-transparent-scroll-border-scroll-clip-art-with.png[/img] [b][size=6]O W L F U R[/size][/b][/center] [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 19 Moons [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Family and Kin:[/b] [indent]Mother: Wavesong {45 Moons, NPC} Father: Breezeclaw {47 Moons, NPC} Sisters: Unknown Kit {Died at Birth}, Reedpelt {19 Moons, NPC} Brothers: Pinepaw {9 Moons at Death} Offspring: None at the Moment[/indent] [b]Mate:[/b] None at the Moment [b]Crush:[/b] Ivystorm, something about her intrigues him, though he can't quite place his paw on it. [b]Personality:[/b] [indent]Owlfur is the quiet sort. He doesn't talk too much, but if you're able to become his friend, props to you. He's able to hold conversations with good friends for a while and is often sympathetic when listening to problems, mainly family losses, since he can relate. Despite his kind nature, Owlfur can be protective when he wants to be. He will fight fiercely against intruders to protect the clan if needed, but often, he spares his enemies. Death seems like an unnessicary thing to him, and childish as it may sound, he thinks everyone deserves a second chance. Well, at least most cats.[/indent] [b]History:[/b] [indent] Owlfur was quite different from the start. As a kit, he never properly socialized or played games with the other kits. Instead, he often found himself daydreaming or thinking in the Nursery. His parents ignored it however, thinking he would grow out of it. Well, he did. He became an apprentice, but he wasn't a strong fighter at all. Sure, he was quick and lithe, but his strikes and pounces were able to be blocked easily. Owlpaw's mentor, who unfortunately to him, was strict, deemed him as weak and a pushover, saying that at this rate, he'd never learn. He felt bad, but luckily, someone was there to help him. His brother, Pinepaw, pitied him. While Owlpaw and him weren't busy, Pinepaw taught him how to become a better fighter. Instead of taking a head-on approach like Owlpaw's mentor, Pinepaw took it slow, giving him tips and encouragment along the way. Owlpaw felt better about himself and with his confidence boosted and with the help of his brother, his skills grew. One day, Pinepaw had learnt a fishing trick from his mentor. Eager to test it out, when no one was paying attention, he invited Owlpaw to watch and snuck away to the nearby swimming shallows. With Owlpaw watching, Pinepaw went into the shallows to demonstrate the trick, unfortunately, he got shocked by an eel. Perhaps he could've survived like Brokenflight, just with a severed limb, but being an apprentice, his body was undeveloped and with the shock, he sunk into the shallows. Owlpaw panicked, he couldn't swim, he didn't know how. His only reaction was to run, just run to the camp and tell them, so he did. A patrol recovered Pinepaw's body later that day. It wasn't his fault. His family never blamed him, yet he blamed himself. He could've done so much more to save his brother, but he couldn't. Over the moons, Owlpaw was slowly able to accept it wasn't his fault and he got his warrior name, yet the thought of his brother's death still haunts him.[/indent] [b]Other:[/b] -Due to his brother's death, the water scares him and he often quietly panicks when inside it. -He's quick and light on his feet and he's also good at climbing. -He often find tranquility in the forest, the woodland sounds and the green hues calm him. [center][size=6][b]Roleplayer Profile[/b][/size][/center] [b]Username:[/b] Lavendetta [b]Roleplay Level:[/b] Semi-Lit {At least, around that. In my opinion I have good grammar and spelling and I can type up a couple paragraphs at least. I can do more if I'm, ahem, [b][i]inspired.[/i][/b]} I've been "properly" roleplaying for about.. four years, I believe. [b]Other:[/b] Sorry that I reduced my character count to two, I didn't really know what to do with my third character. @Destinystwilight
1940571617-photos-of-transparent-scroll-border-scroll-clip-art-with.png
e309f19b902398f89d5fcebb3246bf3f.jpg
R A V E N

Family and Kin:
Mother: Midnight {42 Moons at Death}
Father: Veri {42 Moons at Death}
Sisters: Canary {Whereabouts Unknown}
Brothers: Thorne {Whereabouts Unknown}
Offspring: None at the Moment
Mate: None at the Moment
Crush: None at the Moment {Ask for a romance, I love me one of those.}

Personality:
Raven is a cold, quiet and short-tempered cat. She holds a hatred towards clan cats and despises them, constantly taunting and teasing them because of the rules they follow and how she thinks they're all dependent on each other. She values independance and freedom overall and it baffles her how cats can live under such strict rules, at least "strict" in her opinion. Despite her fierce and often agressive temper, Raven does not stoop as low as to kill others. She actually has a soft spot for kits, and though she doesn't talk much in general, she does talk and warm up to kits more easily. {In a nutshell, she's like a more agressive and negative Yellowfang, I guess.}

History:
It was nice being a small family. Her family was like it's own mini-clan. Raven's parents, Canary, Thorne and her. They hunted, had fights, had their fair share of laughs.. It seemed like Raven's life wouldn't be too bad with her family by her side. Unfortunately, it seemed like Mother Nature wasn't on their side.

It was her first Winter along with her siblings'. The snow was interesting to her, she it was soft and cold. Eventually, a light snow turned into a blizzard and their food supply ran out. With no where else to go, her parents and Thorne decided to venture into the nearby tunnel system to find food. Unknowingly, they had stumbled into Finchclan's camp. They had planned to get as much as they could and run. They got as much as they could and unfortunately that was what slowed them down.

Finchclan warriors caught them and having too much in their jaws, they were unable to run. Thorne escaped, but he was still injured. Raven grew to resent clan cats that day. Eventually, the three siblings seperated and Raven was left to fend for herself.

Other:
-Raven is swift and agile, but if she were to swim, she would probably drown without proper help.
-Being quick, she's able to hunt on the forest floors, but it's still difficult.
-Raven really likes birds and how free they seem, so she usually doesn't eat them.

2hqq9hh.jpg
O W L F U R

Family and Kin:
Mother: Wavesong {45 Moons, NPC}
Father: Breezeclaw {47 Moons, NPC}
Sisters: Unknown Kit {Died at Birth}, Reedpelt {19 Moons, NPC}
Brothers: Pinepaw {9 Moons at Death}
Offspring: None at the Moment
Mate: None at the Moment
Crush: Ivystorm, something about her intrigues him, though he can't quite place his paw on it.

Personality:
Owlfur is the quiet sort. He doesn't talk too much, but if you're able to become his friend, props to you. He's able to hold conversations with good friends for a while and is often sympathetic when listening to problems, mainly family losses, since he can relate. Despite his kind nature, Owlfur can be protective when he wants to be. He will fight fiercely against intruders to protect the clan if needed, but often, he spares his enemies. Death seems like an unnessicary thing to him, and childish as it may sound, he thinks everyone deserves a second chance. Well, at least most cats.

History:
Owlfur was quite different from the start. As a kit, he never properly socialized or played games with the other kits. Instead, he often found himself daydreaming or thinking in the Nursery. His parents ignored it however, thinking he would grow out of it. Well, he did. He became an apprentice, but he wasn't a strong fighter at all. Sure, he was quick and lithe, but his strikes and pounces were able to be blocked easily. Owlpaw's mentor, who unfortunately to him, was strict, deemed him as weak and a pushover, saying that at this rate, he'd never learn. He felt bad, but luckily, someone was there to help him.

His brother, Pinepaw, pitied him. While Owlpaw and him weren't busy, Pinepaw taught him how to become a better fighter. Instead of taking a head-on approach like Owlpaw's mentor, Pinepaw took it slow, giving him tips and encouragment along the way. Owlpaw felt better about himself and with his confidence boosted and with the help of his brother, his skills grew.

One day, Pinepaw had learnt a fishing trick from his mentor. Eager to test it out, when no one was paying attention, he invited Owlpaw to watch and snuck away to the nearby swimming shallows. With Owlpaw watching, Pinepaw went into the shallows to demonstrate the trick, unfortunately, he got shocked by an eel. Perhaps he could've survived like Brokenflight, just with a severed limb, but being an apprentice, his body was undeveloped and with the shock, he sunk into the shallows. Owlpaw panicked, he couldn't swim, he didn't know how. His only reaction was to run, just run to the camp and tell them, so he did. A patrol recovered Pinepaw's body later that day.

It wasn't his fault. His family never blamed him, yet he blamed himself. He could've done so much more to save his brother, but he couldn't. Over the moons, Owlpaw was slowly able to accept it wasn't his fault and he got his warrior name, yet the thought of his brother's death still haunts him.

Other:
-Due to his brother's death, the water scares him and he often quietly panicks when inside it.
-He's quick and light on his feet and he's also good at climbing.
-He often find tranquility in the forest, the woodland sounds and the green hues calm him.

Roleplayer Profile

Username: Lavendetta
Roleplay Level: Semi-Lit {At least, around that. In my opinion I have good grammar and spelling and I can type up a couple paragraphs at least. I can do more if I'm, ahem, inspired.} I've been "properly" roleplaying for about.. four years, I believe.
Other: Sorry that I reduced my character count to two, I didn't really know what to do with my third character.
@Destinystwilight
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Destinystwilight

Is it okay if Owlfur has a crush on Ivystorm?
@Destinystwilight

Is it okay if Owlfur has a crush on Ivystorm?
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Tsukii

I love your cats!

Starlingpaw is adorable. Even though Brokenflight tries to keep himself impartial and give balanced criticism with praise, he definitely sees him as more than just an apprentice. If it is ok, could Brokenflight be passively trying to reach out and connect to Shadepaw? He blamed the medicine cat when his mate died, so he probably sees a bit of himself in the apprentice's anger.

Also related, can Seawatcher and Echothroat be friends? Both of them were once rouges, and I feel like they'd make great gossip buddies.
@Tsukii

I love your cats!

Starlingpaw is adorable. Even though Brokenflight tries to keep himself impartial and give balanced criticism with praise, he definitely sees him as more than just an apprentice. If it is ok, could Brokenflight be passively trying to reach out and connect to Shadepaw? He blamed the medicine cat when his mate died, so he probably sees a bit of himself in the apprentice's anger.

Also related, can Seawatcher and Echothroat be friends? Both of them were once rouges, and I feel like they'd make great gossip buddies.
@superpapershark
of course!!! feel free c: !

And yes omg that would be great for them to be friends haha :D
@superpapershark
of course!!! feel free c: !

And yes omg that would be great for them to be friends haha :D

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Tsukii
Accepted

@Lavendetta
yass! Poor IvyStorm needs some love.
@Tsukii
Accepted

@Lavendetta
yass! Poor IvyStorm needs some love.
Hey all
I'll respond soon to the rp - I'm a bit busy at the moment but just wanted to give you a heads up so it doesn't seem like I disappeared
Hey all
I'll respond soon to the rp - I'm a bit busy at the moment but just wanted to give you a heads up so it doesn't seem like I disappeared

@Tsukii
All good, thanks for notifying me ^-^
@Tsukii
All good, thanks for notifying me ^-^
Would it be possible for me to join in as an apprentice? Just wondering.
Would it be possible for me to join in as an apprentice? Just wondering.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10