Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FinchClan [Warriors] [OPEN] [Discuss]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NickelDragons
Never too late my friend! I'll reserve an apprentices spot for you in a moment, She-cat or tom?
@NickelDragons
Never too late my friend! I'll reserve an apprentices spot for you in a moment, She-cat or tom?
She-cat :) Here is the bio, I included a rp example so you can see if shes all good? I also wanted to ask what time zone y'all are in cause im west coast and its 11:35pm. P.S I dont mind if you assign her a mentor, if thats what you want. [img]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5737/22089760078_d46b9646c6.jpg [/img] Username: NickelDragons Name: MaplePaw As a warrior: MapleStripe Gender: Female Age: 8 moons Rank: Apprentice Family and Kin: Mother: BriarTail (NPC warrior 38 moons) Father: CloudStream (Deceased, Killed by sickness) Sisters: Batkit (Npc, 3 moons, last child of Briar and Cloud before cloud's death) Brothers: RavenPaw (8 moons, NPC) Mothkit (3 moons, NPC) Offspring: None Mate: None Crush: None Personality: Maplepaw is a strong willed apperentice with a strong sense of pride. She is more street smart then book smart, and extremely adventurous to boot. She is extremely driven, having this trait instilled by both her mother and father who shared the same trait. After her fathers death, she became more protective of her family, trying to help her mother protect her brothers and sister. -Smart but not wise - Adventurous -Has moments of severe pride -Protective -Driven History: MaplePaw is the oldest of the 4 offspring between BriarTail and CloudStream, She was generally seen with her quick-witted father, more so then her tactically driven mother. When her father died, she took the news just as harshly as her mother, the two often seen together after her father's death. She felt that she had to look after her mother and her 3 siblings in the wake of his passing, using the small lessons he explained to stumble through her day to day actions. She wishes to live up to her father's legacy, shunning friends and throwing herself into her apprenticeship and the duties that follow. Role-play Level: Semi Literate Ex: Maplepaw, was having a hard time sleeping in her new abode. The apperentice den was quieter then the kit's den, and hearing the mewls of her brother and the calming presence of her mother was what allowed her to sleep the best. She stretched out slightly on her bed of soft moss before sneaking out of the den's opening. This was her routine after all, and she had to keep it. She took in the sights of the clan at night, the soft moonlight casting the well known buildings in a softer tone. "Maplepaw!" A whisper yell shook her of her reverie and caused her to whip around to reveal her mother giving her a look of distain. The apprentice lowered her head and whispered a soft "I couldn't sleep." before being picked up by her scruff and carried back to the apprentice den. As she was laid down, and lightly nuzzled, her mother left. She was left to her lack of sleep and the memories of her father, sneaking her out to the clan center at night to gaze at the stars. Other: -She loves the stars -Dotes over her little siblings -Good at up close fighting, as well as tracking. -She can't swim but has an unhealthy obsession with water
She-cat :) Here is the bio, I included a rp example so you can see if shes all good? I also wanted to ask what time zone y'all are in cause im west coast and its 11:35pm.
P.S I dont mind if you assign her a mentor, if thats what you want.

22089760078_d46b9646c6.jpg

Username: NickelDragons
Name: MaplePaw
As a warrior: MapleStripe

Family and Kin:
Mother: BriarTail (NPC warrior 38 moons)
Father: CloudStream (Deceased, Killed by sickness)
Sisters: Batkit (Npc, 3 moons, last child of Briar and Cloud before cloud's death)
Brothers: RavenPaw (8 moons, NPC)
Mothkit (3 moons, NPC)
Offspring: None
Mate: None
Crush: None

Personality: Maplepaw is a strong willed apperentice with a strong sense of pride. She is more street smart then book smart, and extremely adventurous to boot. She is extremely driven, having this trait instilled by both her mother and father who shared the same trait. After her fathers death, she became more protective of her family, trying to help her mother protect her brothers and sister.
-Smart but not wise
- Adventurous
-Has moments of severe pride
-Protective
-Driven

History: MaplePaw is the oldest of the 4 offspring between BriarTail and CloudStream, She was generally seen with her quick-witted father, more so then her tactically driven mother. When her father died, she took the news just as harshly as her mother, the two often seen together after her father's death. She felt that she had to look after her mother and her 3 siblings in the wake of his passing, using the small lessons he explained to stumble through her day to day actions. She wishes to live up to her father's legacy, shunning friends and throwing herself into her apprenticeship and the duties that follow.

Role-play Level: Semi Literate
Ex: Maplepaw, was having a hard time sleeping in her new abode. The apperentice den was quieter then the kit's den, and hearing the mewls of her brother and the calming presence of her mother was what allowed her to sleep the best. She stretched out slightly on her bed of soft moss before sneaking out of the den's opening. This was her routine after all, and she had to keep it. She took in the sights of the clan at night, the soft moonlight casting the well known buildings in a softer tone.
"Maplepaw!" A whisper yell shook her of her reverie and caused her to whip around to reveal her mother giving her a look of distain. The apprentice lowered her head and whispered a soft "I couldn't sleep." before being picked up by her scruff and carried back to the apprentice den. As she was laid down, and lightly nuzzled, her mother left. She was left to her lack of sleep and the memories of her father, sneaking her out to the clan center at night to gaze at the stars.
Other:
-She loves the stars
-Dotes over her little siblings
-Good at up close fighting, as well as tracking.
-She can't swim but has an unhealthy obsession with water
@NickelDragons
MaplePaw's so beautiful!!
Accepted! I'll add her right now.
@NickelDragons
MaplePaw's so beautiful!!
Accepted! I'll add her right now.
@NickelDragons
I'm on EST in the United States ^^ - On weekdays I'll be up until anywhere between 12:00 - 2:30 AM EST (9:00 PM - 11:30 PM PST) and weekends anywhere from 1:00 - 5:00 AM (10:00 PM - 2:00 AM PST)
@NickelDragons
I'm on EST in the United States ^^ - On weekdays I'll be up until anywhere between 12:00 - 2:30 AM EST (9:00 PM - 11:30 PM PST) and weekends anywhere from 1:00 - 5:00 AM (10:00 PM - 2:00 AM PST)

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
I'd like to say that I'm Australian EST but I have sleeping issues so I can be awake for days on end haha heh... yeah
I'd like to say that I'm Australian EST but I have sleeping issues so I can be awake for days on end haha heh... yeah
Okay :) that sounds great
Do you want me to rp before i pick the mentor? Or do you guys want to choose early? Im all good on the whole who her mentor thing is. And if you want I can make a bio for her brother or something so we have two apperentices?
Okay :) that sounds great
Do you want me to rp before i pick the mentor? Or do you guys want to choose early? Im all good on the whole who her mentor thing is. And if you want I can make a bio for her brother or something so we have two apperentices?
I was going to wait for @ superpapershark to respond to the rp, but I think I'll go ahead and make my next response since it's been a couple of days and I really want to continue ;v;
I was going to wait for @ superpapershark to respond to the rp, but I think I'll go ahead and make my next response since it's been a couple of days and I really want to continue ;v;

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@NickelDragons
I have one cat available for being a mentor if you'd like to have the Deputy mentor her or her brother - his profile is on page 4 if you wanna check him out!

Let me know if you end up wanting him to teach her/him ^^
@NickelDragons
I have one cat available for being a mentor if you'd like to have the Deputy mentor her or her brother - his profile is on page 4 if you wanna check him out!

Let me know if you end up wanting him to teach her/him ^^

Im up for having the deputy mentor her :) Thank you for the offer @Tsukii
Im up for having the deputy mentor her :) Thank you for the offer @Tsukii
@NickelDragons
Np! Glad you found him to be pleasing enough to be her mentor haha
Redstream isn't doing anything right now - he's just in the clearing about to discuss patrols so it should be easy enough to slip Maplepaw right in should you want to interact with him right away c:
@NickelDragons
Np! Glad you found him to be pleasing enough to be her mentor haha
Redstream isn't doing anything right now - he's just in the clearing about to discuss patrols so it should be easy enough to slip Maplepaw right in should you want to interact with him right away c:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10