Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jade Mountain Academy[Main Hall]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
A place where all dragons come for free time to eat and go outside! It is a large cave with a wide entrance leading to the outdoors. Here new students can come to the school and meet the teachers. At the back part of the cave is a slightly raised block of stone, where an orange SkyWing would usually be sitting. Behind it is the entrance to a cave, which is where the staff sleeps. Another long branch goes off to the left, leading to Winglet caves. A meal hall is very close by, you can smell the scent of meat from here. Two other caves branch off, leading to the art and music caves, and lastly one leads to the library. Time to begin your life at Jade Mountain Academy!

@o0cosmiclatte0o @Airbuddy @Delroxian @Jennybeans @ShardofSun @Eeveemastergamer @Pandacow @CrowFur @GingerC @Crazyraspberry @MagicJade @MysterySandwing @rinthesecond @Visionrift @NifltheIceWing @eener9lily @SmolPeridot @Dragondreamer @PrismIceRainWing @saltyscone @EnforcerGladion @xxneonblazexx @Pinkonion @Nightshades @Dragonheartnight @Bram246 @CrypticCat121803

Thread Tracker
Main Hall - Here
Jade Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080397
Gold Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080402
Silver Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080408
Copper Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080409
Quartz Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080418
Teacher Dormitory - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080426
Discussion thread - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2076465
A place where all dragons come for free time to eat and go outside! It is a large cave with a wide entrance leading to the outdoors. Here new students can come to the school and meet the teachers. At the back part of the cave is a slightly raised block of stone, where an orange SkyWing would usually be sitting. Behind it is the entrance to a cave, which is where the staff sleeps. Another long branch goes off to the left, leading to Winglet caves. A meal hall is very close by, you can smell the scent of meat from here. Two other caves branch off, leading to the art and music caves, and lastly one leads to the library. Time to begin your life at Jade Mountain Academy!

@o0cosmiclatte0o @Airbuddy @Delroxian @Jennybeans @ShardofSun @Eeveemastergamer @Pandacow @CrowFur @GingerC @Crazyraspberry @MagicJade @MysterySandwing @rinthesecond @Visionrift @NifltheIceWing @eener9lily @SmolPeridot @Dragondreamer @PrismIceRainWing @saltyscone @EnforcerGladion @xxneonblazexx @Pinkonion @Nightshades @Dragonheartnight @Bram246 @CrypticCat121803

Thread Tracker
Main Hall - Here
Jade Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080397
Gold Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080402
Silver Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080408
Copper Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080409
Quartz Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080418
Teacher Dormitory - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080426
Discussion thread - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2076465
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
hello.
hello.
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.pngvJS7emY.pngfRmh0SH.pngLGvol4P.png

ROLEPLAY HAS BEGUN!

Topaz sat on the ledge at the back of the room, waiting for the students to come. She couldn't wait to tell her big speech! She and her fellow teachers would be sitting on this ledge, and her student's glittering, excited eyes would be locked upon her. And the next day lessons would begin!

Freeze was full of jittering anxiety. The students might think of his lessons as boring, they might hate him as a teacher, he would mess something up... the possibilities were endless. All he could do was sit there on the ledge and wait for the other teachers to join him and the students to arrive so Topaz could give her speech.

Frysa waved a goodbye to her mother winging away on the horizon. She really wanted to do good on her first day, give everyone a good impression. She peered at the scroll that was handed to her on her way in(by Frostbite, if that's ok with @.Pandacow) and saw that she was in the Quartz Winglet, and her clawmate was a dragon named... Starstalker? That sounded intimidating. Calming her nerves, she stepped into the school.

ROLEPLAY HAS BEGUN!

Topaz sat on the ledge at the back of the room, waiting for the students to come. She couldn't wait to tell her big speech! She and her fellow teachers would be sitting on this ledge, and her student's glittering, excited eyes would be locked upon her. And the next day lessons would begin!

Freeze was full of jittering anxiety. The students might think of his lessons as boring, they might hate him as a teacher, he would mess something up... the possibilities were endless. All he could do was sit there on the ledge and wait for the other teachers to join him and the students to arrive so Topaz could give her speech.

Frysa waved a goodbye to her mother winging away on the horizon. She really wanted to do good on her first day, give everyone a good impression. She peered at the scroll that was handed to her on her way in(by Frostbite, if that's ok with @.Pandacow) and saw that she was in the Quartz Winglet, and her clawmate was a dragon named... Starstalker? That sounded intimidating. Calming her nerves, she stepped into the school.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Yawning the brown Rainwing watched the dragonets come into the academy. Jasmine wondered which ones were from the queens. Not like she wanted to know ,but she was a bit concerned. She was going to teach them about survival and wondered if any of these dragons even been alone. Though the Rainwing hasn't been in her tribe in a while. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on them. It's just the first day. She continued watching as she sat away from the entrance. Her brown scales somewhat made her blend in.
Yawning the brown Rainwing watched the dragonets come into the academy. Jasmine wondered which ones were from the queens. Not like she wanted to know ,but she was a bit concerned. She was going to teach them about survival and wondered if any of these dragons even been alone. Though the Rainwing hasn't been in her tribe in a while. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on them. It's just the first day. She continued watching as she sat away from the entrance. Her brown scales somewhat made her blend in.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
(Today's a free day for everyone to get to know the school, just telling you)
(Today's a free day for everyone to get to know the school, just telling you)
Starstalker sighed. "Seriously, Mom, my sister would be fine here. I'll take care of her." The young Nightwing didn't know what she'd do without her constant companion.

Her mother smiled sadly. "Starstalker, I understand your love for your sister; and it's great, because I never got along with my siblings," she chuckled. "But I think this would be good for you. Teach you about independence."

"Mom, I am totally independent!"

"Sorry. I'm not good with words. Have fun!" her mother said, spreading her wings and taking off.

"Ugh," Starstalker grumbled as she took a scroll with her schedule. "Frysa"? What kind of name was that?

"Three moons, I hope it's not a Rainwing. I'm tired of seeing bright colors every day. A suitable Nightwing would do. Or maybe an Icewing. I hear they're not happy all the time. Whoa, wouldn't that be awesome?"

Speaking of Rainwings...

"Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad! I'm off to schooool!!!" Seastar called, hurrying towards the entrance and snatching a schedule. "Starcrusher?" The colorful dragon shuddered. "That's... creepy. Hope she doesn't kill me in my sleep. Ooh, but that means she might be cool! COOOOL!!"

Starstalker wrinkled her nose at the overly enthusiastic (Rainwing? Seawing? She couldn't tell; there were so many colors being flung everywhere she didn't even have a second to inspect the crazy dragon.) and chuckled a bit to herself. At this rate, she probably was going to be killed pretty quickly.
Starstalker sighed. "Seriously, Mom, my sister would be fine here. I'll take care of her." The young Nightwing didn't know what she'd do without her constant companion.

Her mother smiled sadly. "Starstalker, I understand your love for your sister; and it's great, because I never got along with my siblings," she chuckled. "But I think this would be good for you. Teach you about independence."

"Mom, I am totally independent!"

"Sorry. I'm not good with words. Have fun!" her mother said, spreading her wings and taking off.

"Ugh," Starstalker grumbled as she took a scroll with her schedule. "Frysa"? What kind of name was that?

"Three moons, I hope it's not a Rainwing. I'm tired of seeing bright colors every day. A suitable Nightwing would do. Or maybe an Icewing. I hear they're not happy all the time. Whoa, wouldn't that be awesome?"

Speaking of Rainwings...

"Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad! I'm off to schooool!!!" Seastar called, hurrying towards the entrance and snatching a schedule. "Starcrusher?" The colorful dragon shuddered. "That's... creepy. Hope she doesn't kill me in my sleep. Ooh, but that means she might be cool! COOOOL!!"

Starstalker wrinkled her nose at the overly enthusiastic (Rainwing? Seawing? She couldn't tell; there were so many colors being flung everywhere she didn't even have a second to inspect the crazy dragon.) and chuckled a bit to herself. At this rate, she probably was going to be killed pretty quickly.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
((Just a heads up, my teacher characters will be shown in underlined letters, while my students are in italics.))

Cougar
Cougar flapped up to the teacher's ledge and sat down next to Topaz, without comment. She was perfectly confident that she'd have a good first day this year, but she also knew that all of her actions today would affect her students' entire lives. As she was thinking about this, a sudden "oof!" snapped her back to attention as Cormorant thudded into the space on Topaz's other side, bumping her with his tail.

Cormorant
"Oops, sorry there, heh," Cormorant said, edging a bit further from Topaz. Students were starting to enter the cave, and he smiled brightly, wondering if any of them would recognize him.

((Adding student posts in a few minutes))
((Just a heads up, my teacher characters will be shown in underlined letters, while my students are in italics.))

Cougar
Cougar flapped up to the teacher's ledge and sat down next to Topaz, without comment. She was perfectly confident that she'd have a good first day this year, but she also knew that all of her actions today would affect her students' entire lives. As she was thinking about this, a sudden "oof!" snapped her back to attention as Cormorant thudded into the space on Topaz's other side, bumping her with his tail.

Cormorant
"Oops, sorry there, heh," Cormorant said, edging a bit further from Topaz. Students were starting to enter the cave, and he smiled brightly, wondering if any of them would recognize him.

((Adding student posts in a few minutes))
image.png
The SkyWing shrugged it off. "It's ok! Look, the students are arriving already! I'm so excited!" She began to thump her tail subconsciously, but stopped after she realized what she was doing. "Oh, I do hope things go well!"
The SkyWing shrugged it off. "It's ok! Look, the students are arriving already! I'm so excited!" She began to thump her tail subconsciously, but stopped after she realized what she was doing. "Oh, I do hope things go well!"
Alligator and her siblings landed around the area near the Academy, Alligator slightly stumbling as she landed as she admired the Jade Mountain Academy, a majestic building on top of the Jade Mountain, which was, of course, named after the mountain that it was resting atop on. Multiple mountains were around the Jade Mountain, surrounding it. It was a complete opposite from the flat swamplands that Alligator and her siblings lived in. It was breathtaking and majestic, unlike the comfy but boring swamps that Alligator lived in.

One of her brothers, Salamander, looked over at her, a large grin spreading across his pale, mud-colored face. "Isn't this amazing?!" he chirped excitedly, nearly jumping up and down in his excitement. "Yeah!" Alligator answered, a small grin starting to appear on her face as well. Mosquito, the oldest sibling, nudged Salamander. "I know, right? I can't wait!" he responded, flicking his wings.

Her sister, Amber, was simply awestruck, her jaw gaping as she stared at the Academy. She soon snapped out of her trance, starting and shaking her head. "What? Yeah, it's really cool!" she answered, still looking at the majestic-ness of the Academy. Smiling, Alligator said "We should probably go into the Academy and see what it offers, yeah?" Her siblings agreed, and so they set off, to the Academy, which wasn't so far away.

-

A Icewing-looking dragon, it's build somewhat resembling a Nightwing, leaned against one of the cave walls, watching for any early birds arriving, to greet them and introduce himself and whatever else. He wasn't enthusiastic about this job, as it could get annoying at times, having to deal with annoying dragonets. He would rather be in his study, as he called it, rather than waiting for students in a slightly uncomfortable cave. He moved his position, stretching his star-flecked wings a little bit.

Luckily, he didn't run around as most teachers did, as he mostly hung about the main hall when he was on duty, but supervising hyper dragonets was hard at times. When the winglets went out to the mountain, some wanted to explore and separated from the main group, and of course, he had to hunt them down, which wasn't fun, and he almost always had to half-drag them to the main group, where there was a chance that other dragonets explored. He sighed, listening to the sounds of any approaching dragonets.
Alligator and her siblings landed around the area near the Academy, Alligator slightly stumbling as she landed as she admired the Jade Mountain Academy, a majestic building on top of the Jade Mountain, which was, of course, named after the mountain that it was resting atop on. Multiple mountains were around the Jade Mountain, surrounding it. It was a complete opposite from the flat swamplands that Alligator and her siblings lived in. It was breathtaking and majestic, unlike the comfy but boring swamps that Alligator lived in.

One of her brothers, Salamander, looked over at her, a large grin spreading across his pale, mud-colored face. "Isn't this amazing?!" he chirped excitedly, nearly jumping up and down in his excitement. "Yeah!" Alligator answered, a small grin starting to appear on her face as well. Mosquito, the oldest sibling, nudged Salamander. "I know, right? I can't wait!" he responded, flicking his wings.

Her sister, Amber, was simply awestruck, her jaw gaping as she stared at the Academy. She soon snapped out of her trance, starting and shaking her head. "What? Yeah, it's really cool!" she answered, still looking at the majestic-ness of the Academy. Smiling, Alligator said "We should probably go into the Academy and see what it offers, yeah?" Her siblings agreed, and so they set off, to the Academy, which wasn't so far away.

-

A Icewing-looking dragon, it's build somewhat resembling a Nightwing, leaned against one of the cave walls, watching for any early birds arriving, to greet them and introduce himself and whatever else. He wasn't enthusiastic about this job, as it could get annoying at times, having to deal with annoying dragonets. He would rather be in his study, as he called it, rather than waiting for students in a slightly uncomfortable cave. He moved his position, stretching his star-flecked wings a little bit.

Luckily, he didn't run around as most teachers did, as he mostly hung about the main hall when he was on duty, but supervising hyper dragonets was hard at times. When the winglets went out to the mountain, some wanted to explore and separated from the main group, and of course, he had to hunt them down, which wasn't fun, and he almost always had to half-drag them to the main group, where there was a chance that other dragonets explored. He sighed, listening to the sounds of any approaching dragonets.
Cougar
Cougar gave Topaz a reassuring pat. "Yes, I'm sure everything will be fine, dear. This school is a bit larger than most, but we can certainly handle it." Well, most of us, her mind went on, and she passed a glance at Cormorant.
Cougar
Cougar gave Topaz a reassuring pat. "Yes, I'm sure everything will be fine, dear. This school is a bit larger than most, but we can certainly handle it." Well, most of us, her mind went on, and she passed a glance at Cormorant.
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35