Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jade Mountain Academy[Signups - CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
Thread tracker
Main Hall - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080392
Jade Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080397
Gold Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080402
Silver Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080408
Copper Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080409
Quartz Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080418
Teacher Dormitory - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080426
Discussion thread - Here

WELCOME TO THE JADE MOUNTAIN ACADEMY!

At this school, you will be learning side by side with dragons from all other tribes, so we wanted to give you some basic information that may be useful as you get to know one another.

You have been assigned to a winglet with six other dragons; the winglet groups are on the following page.

Thank you for being a part of this school. You are the hope of Pyrrhia's future. You are the dragons who can bring lasting peace to this school.
WE WISH YOU ALL THE POWER OF THE WINGS OF FIRE!

You look up from the scroll given to you when you entered the twin-peaked mountain. Here it was, at last. Jade Mountain Academy! On it's 10 year anniversary too! You couldn't wait to make new friends, learn, and maybe even be a hero! Looking at the next page, you tried to find what Winglet you were in.

But first there were some rules.
Rules
  • All Flight Rising rules apply here
  • You may have as many characters as you want, as long as you can keep track of them!
  • If you leave the group then your slots will be opened again to a new person
  • No godmodding! Only the godmod can godmod.
  • Yes there will be 35-40(At most) people participating. Please keep this in mind when you create characters. Most Winglets will be within their own little 7-people group, but you can join the main bulk at the main thread where the rest of the school exists.
  • You do not get to choose your winglets! Once all characters are made I choose them for you.
  • Please keep things even between genders and tribes and the like
  • Homosexual relationships are allowed! If you have a problem with that, I'm sorry, but that's just how it's gonna work
  • Please keep the amount of mindreaders, animi, royalty, futureseers, firescaled, hybrids and the like to a minimum! If there are too many I will ask you to change it in your character.
Some info about the rp
It is set 10 years after the events of the second arc, and the Dragonets of Destiny left the school in the claws of their trusted fellow educators to do some important other stuff.

Current queens
IceWing - Queen Snowfall
MudWing - Queen Marshthrush
RainWing - Queen Glory
NightWing - Queen Futureseeker. The NightWings moved back to their old territory(the one in Legends: Darkstalker) a few years ago
SeaWing - Queen Anemone
SandWing - Queen Thorn
SkyWing - Queen Ruby, but her daughter, Princess Garnet, is practically about to overthrow her
Thread tracker
Main Hall - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080392
Jade Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080397
Gold Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080402
Silver Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080408
Copper Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080409
Quartz Winglet - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080418
Teacher Dormitory - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2080426
Discussion thread - Here

WELCOME TO THE JADE MOUNTAIN ACADEMY!

At this school, you will be learning side by side with dragons from all other tribes, so we wanted to give you some basic information that may be useful as you get to know one another.

You have been assigned to a winglet with six other dragons; the winglet groups are on the following page.

Thank you for being a part of this school. You are the hope of Pyrrhia's future. You are the dragons who can bring lasting peace to this school.
WE WISH YOU ALL THE POWER OF THE WINGS OF FIRE!

You look up from the scroll given to you when you entered the twin-peaked mountain. Here it was, at last. Jade Mountain Academy! On it's 10 year anniversary too! You couldn't wait to make new friends, learn, and maybe even be a hero! Looking at the next page, you tried to find what Winglet you were in.

But first there were some rules.
Rules
  • All Flight Rising rules apply here
  • You may have as many characters as you want, as long as you can keep track of them!
  • If you leave the group then your slots will be opened again to a new person
  • No godmodding! Only the godmod can godmod.
  • Yes there will be 35-40(At most) people participating. Please keep this in mind when you create characters. Most Winglets will be within their own little 7-people group, but you can join the main bulk at the main thread where the rest of the school exists.
  • You do not get to choose your winglets! Once all characters are made I choose them for you.
  • Please keep things even between genders and tribes and the like
  • Homosexual relationships are allowed! If you have a problem with that, I'm sorry, but that's just how it's gonna work
  • Please keep the amount of mindreaders, animi, royalty, futureseers, firescaled, hybrids and the like to a minimum! If there are too many I will ask you to change it in your character.
Some info about the rp
It is set 10 years after the events of the second arc, and the Dragonets of Destiny left the school in the claws of their trusted fellow educators to do some important other stuff.

Current queens
IceWing - Queen Snowfall
MudWing - Queen Marshthrush
RainWing - Queen Glory
NightWing - Queen Futureseeker. The NightWings moved back to their old territory(the one in Legends: Darkstalker) a few years ago
SeaWing - Queen Anemone
SandWing - Queen Thorn
SkyWing - Queen Ruby, but her daughter, Princess Garnet, is practically about to overthrow her
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
[center][b][u]Form[/u][/b][/center] * = Optional Student form [code] @Frysa [b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b](Please keep this at a reasonable amount. 1 is minimum, 20 is maximum. 10 is around adulthood I'm guessing) [b]Gender:[/b](Any gender is allowed) [b]Tribe:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Backstory*[/b] [b]Family*[/b] [b]Extra*[/b][/code] Teacher form [code] @Frysa [b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b](Please keep this at a reasonable amount. No dragonets as teachers) [b]Gender:[/b](Any gender is allowed) [b]Tribe:[/b] [b]Subject:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Backstory*:[/b] [b]Family*:[/b] [b]Extra*:[/b][/code]
Form
* = Optional
Student form
Code:
@Frysa [b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b](Please keep this at a reasonable amount. 1 is minimum, 20 is maximum. 10 is around adulthood I'm guessing) [b]Gender:[/b](Any gender is allowed) [b]Tribe:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Backstory*[/b] [b]Family*[/b] [b]Extra*[/b]
Teacher form
Code:
@Frysa [b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b](Please keep this at a reasonable amount. No dragonets as teachers) [b]Gender:[/b](Any gender is allowed) [b]Tribe:[/b] [b]Subject:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Backstory*:[/b] [b]Family*:[/b] [b]Extra*:[/b]
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Student Tracker
IceWing: 5/5, 3 female, 1 male, 1 agender
MudWing: 5/5, 3 female, 2 male
RainWing: 4/5, 1 female, 3 male, 1 female reserved(that means no more rainwings ok)
NightWing: 5/5, 3 female, 2 male
SandWing: 5/5, 3 female, 2 male
SeaWing: 5/5, 2 female, 3 male
SkyWing: 5/5 2 female, 3 male

Summary
Frysa - IceWing - Female(@Frysa)
Seastar - Rain/Sea - Female(@o0cosmiclatte0o)
Fleck - SandWing - Male(@Airbuddy)
Aurulent - SkyWing - Male(@Delroxian)
Ptarmigan - IceWing - Female(@Delroxian)
Sharptooth - NightWing - Male(@Jennybeans)
Skua - IceWing - Female(@ShardOfSun)
Roadrunner - SandWing - Female(@Eeveemastergamer)
Alligator - MudWing - Female(@Pandacow)
Capelin - SeaWing - Male(@CrowFur)
Gila - SandWing - Male(@GingerC)
Pebble - MudWing - Female(@Crazyraspberry)
Bite - Night/Sea - Male(@Crazyraspberry)
Lily Pad - MudWing - Female(@MagicJade)
Mystery - SandWing - Female(@MysterySandWing)
Hibiscus - RainWing - Male(@rinthesecond)
Tidepool - SeaWing - Male(@Visionrift)
Turmoil - Sky/Night - Male(@NiflTheIceWing)
Dolphin - SeaWing - Female(@eener9lilly)
Hyena - SandWing - Female(@NiflTheIceWing)
Acaica - Sky/Night/Sand - Female(@SmolPeridot)
Skyward - SkyWing - Female(@Dragondreamer)
Copper - MudWing - Female(@PrismRainIceWing)
Ifrit - RainWing - Male(@Airbuddy)
Starstalker - NightWing - Female(@o0cosmiclatte0o)
Acai - RainWing - Female(@saltyscone)
Star/Starcrusher - NightWing - Female(@EnforcerGladion)
Roc - SkyWing - Male(@Jennybeans)
Kobicha - MudWing - Male(@Jennybeans)
Yuki - IceWing - Male(@xxneonblazexx)
Flashfreeze - IceWing - Agender(@Pinkonion)
Darknight - NightWing - Male(@Nightshades [forgot to add him earlier sorry])
Ragnarok - Night/Mud - Male(@Dragonheartnight)
Sting - RainWing - Male(@Dragonheartnight)
Observer - NightWing - Female(@GingerC)
Student Tracker
IceWing: 5/5, 3 female, 1 male, 1 agender
MudWing: 5/5, 3 female, 2 male
RainWing: 4/5, 1 female, 3 male, 1 female reserved(that means no more rainwings ok)
NightWing: 5/5, 3 female, 2 male
SandWing: 5/5, 3 female, 2 male
SeaWing: 5/5, 2 female, 3 male
SkyWing: 5/5 2 female, 3 male

Summary
Frysa - IceWing - Female(@Frysa)
Seastar - Rain/Sea - Female(@o0cosmiclatte0o)
Fleck - SandWing - Male(@Airbuddy)
Aurulent - SkyWing - Male(@Delroxian)
Ptarmigan - IceWing - Female(@Delroxian)
Sharptooth - NightWing - Male(@Jennybeans)
Skua - IceWing - Female(@ShardOfSun)
Roadrunner - SandWing - Female(@Eeveemastergamer)
Alligator - MudWing - Female(@Pandacow)
Capelin - SeaWing - Male(@CrowFur)
Gila - SandWing - Male(@GingerC)
Pebble - MudWing - Female(@Crazyraspberry)
Bite - Night/Sea - Male(@Crazyraspberry)
Lily Pad - MudWing - Female(@MagicJade)
Mystery - SandWing - Female(@MysterySandWing)
Hibiscus - RainWing - Male(@rinthesecond)
Tidepool - SeaWing - Male(@Visionrift)
Turmoil - Sky/Night - Male(@NiflTheIceWing)
Dolphin - SeaWing - Female(@eener9lilly)
Hyena - SandWing - Female(@NiflTheIceWing)
Acaica - Sky/Night/Sand - Female(@SmolPeridot)
Skyward - SkyWing - Female(@Dragondreamer)
Copper - MudWing - Female(@PrismRainIceWing)
Ifrit - RainWing - Male(@Airbuddy)
Starstalker - NightWing - Female(@o0cosmiclatte0o)
Acai - RainWing - Female(@saltyscone)
Star/Starcrusher - NightWing - Female(@EnforcerGladion)
Roc - SkyWing - Male(@Jennybeans)
Kobicha - MudWing - Male(@Jennybeans)
Yuki - IceWing - Male(@xxneonblazexx)
Flashfreeze - IceWing - Agender(@Pinkonion)
Darknight - NightWing - Male(@Nightshades [forgot to add him earlier sorry])
Ragnarok - Night/Mud - Male(@Dragonheartnight)
Sting - RainWing - Male(@Dragonheartnight)
Observer - NightWing - Female(@GingerC)
Teacher Tracker
10/a maximum of 10
6 female, 3 male, 1 genderfluid

Summary
Cougar - SandWing - Social Studies/Dragon Politics(@GingerC)
Jasmine - RainWing- Survival(@Bram246)
Quagmire - MudWing - Pyrrhian History(@Jennybeans)
Freeze - IceWing - Science(@Frysa)
Timezone - NightWing - Geography(@CrowFur)
Solstice - Ice/Sea - Tribal studies(@CrypticCat121803)
Aspen - SkyWing - Tribal studies assistant(@CrypticCat121803)
Comorant - SeaWing - reading and language arts(@GingerC)
Andromeda - NightWing - Librarian(@CrypticCat121803)
Sunstroke - SandWing - Math(@Nightshades)
Frostbreath - Ice/Night - Supervisor(@Pandacow)
Teacher Tracker
10/a maximum of 10
6 female, 3 male, 1 genderfluid

Summary
Cougar - SandWing - Social Studies/Dragon Politics(@GingerC)
Jasmine - RainWing- Survival(@Bram246)
Quagmire - MudWing - Pyrrhian History(@Jennybeans)
Freeze - IceWing - Science(@Frysa)
Timezone - NightWing - Geography(@CrowFur)
Solstice - Ice/Sea - Tribal studies(@CrypticCat121803)
Aspen - SkyWing - Tribal studies assistant(@CrypticCat121803)
Comorant - SeaWing - reading and language arts(@GingerC)
Andromeda - NightWing - Librarian(@CrypticCat121803)
Sunstroke - SandWing - Math(@Nightshades)
Frostbreath - Ice/Night - Supervisor(@Pandacow)
Name: Jasmine
Age:(Please keep this at a reasonable amount. No dragonets as teachers) 21(in human years)
Tribe: Rainwing
Subject: Survival
Personality: quiet, observant ,friendly ,outspoken, hyper sometimes
Appearance: Brown scales with dark brown underbelly to tail, and dark brown eyes. Sometimes mistaken for a Mudwing she changes her back scales to green or purple.
Backstory*: She mostly know for being outside the tribe in a tree house. She barely came into the tribe even during meeting. Jasmine decided to become a teacher because she wanted to teach young dragonets about survival.
Family*: Open to anyone who wants to be her siblings
Extra*:Her classroom is outside near the mountain. Students have to find her to start the class. Sometimes she scars them for fun. Also a lesbian and open to a relationship.
Name: Jasmine
Age:(Please keep this at a reasonable amount. No dragonets as teachers) 21(in human years)
Tribe: Rainwing
Subject: Survival
Personality: quiet, observant ,friendly ,outspoken, hyper sometimes
Appearance: Brown scales with dark brown underbelly to tail, and dark brown eyes. Sometimes mistaken for a Mudwing she changes her back scales to green or purple.
Backstory*: She mostly know for being outside the tribe in a tree house. She barely came into the tribe even during meeting. Jasmine decided to become a teacher because she wanted to teach young dragonets about survival.
Family*: Open to anyone who wants to be her siblings
Extra*:Her classroom is outside near the mountain. Students have to find her to start the class. Sometimes she scars them for fun. Also a lesbian and open to a relationship.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
@Frysa This looks really fun! I'm hoping it won't be too fast-paced or hard for me to keep up, but I really want to join :) [b]Name:[/b] Seastar [b]Age:[/b] 7 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Tribe:[/b] Rainwing-Seawing hybrid (if that's alright with you; I absolutely love hybrids but have no interest in playing an animus or something like that.) [b]Personality:[/b] Bubbly, optimistic and... full of rainbows. (Literally. Some dragons think that she has rainbows even on the [i]inside.[/i]) Don't make her angry, though; she actually has a pretty short temper. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://s28.postimg.org/94gnf0a4t/IMG_2346.png[/img] [b]Backstory*[/b] Seastar was born in Seawing territory, and though her mother wanted her to live in the rainforest, she quickly realized that Seastar belonged in the sea. Her family found a small island with an abundance of coconuts near the Summer Palace and a beautiful coral reef, and they have resided there ever since until Seastar begged them to take her to Jade Mountain Academy. [b]Family*[/b] Ripple (Father) Froglet (Mother) People can play one of her siblings or cousins if they want! [b]Extra*[/b] Seastar's not very good at shining her lights - they tend to become dimmer for some strange reason. When it's dark, however, they can be seen pretty well. It is light, anyway. She can speak Aquatic as well, though some can't really understand her all that well. She is alright at swimming, but she is definitely [i]not[/i] a racer. When it comes to changing colors, however, she is the most colorful creature in the sea. She loves coconuts. And bananas too, I guess.
@Frysa
This looks really fun! I'm hoping it won't be too fast-paced or hard for me to keep up, but I really want to join :)
Name: Seastar
Tribe: Rainwing-Seawing hybrid (if that's alright with you; I absolutely love hybrids but have no interest in playing an animus or something like that.)
Personality: Bubbly, optimistic and... full of rainbows. (Literally. Some dragons think that she has rainbows even on the inside.) Don't make her angry, though; she actually has a pretty short temper.
Appearance:
IMG_2346.png
Backstory* Seastar was born in Seawing territory, and though her mother wanted her to live in the rainforest, she quickly realized that Seastar belonged in the sea. Her family found a small island with an abundance of coconuts near the Summer Palace and a beautiful coral reef, and they have resided there ever since until Seastar begged them to take her to Jade Mountain Academy.
Family* Ripple (Father) Froglet (Mother) People can play one of her siblings or cousins if they want!
Extra* Seastar's not very good at shining her lights - they tend to become dimmer for some strange reason. When it's dark, however, they can be seen pretty well. It is light, anyway. She can speak Aquatic as well, though some can't really understand her all that well. She is alright at swimming, but she is definitely not a racer. When it comes to changing colors, however, she is the most colorful creature in the sea. She loves coconuts. And bananas too, I guess.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
@o0cosmiclatte0o Would you like her to be put under a RainWing or SeaWing section?
@o0cosmiclatte0o Would you like her to be put under a RainWing or SeaWing section?
Name: Cougar
Tribe: Sandwing
Subject: Social studies/dragon politics, whatever you'd call this
Personality: Cougar is a strict, serious teacher who maintains a stern, imposing demeanor at all times. She is completely all-studying, no-nonsense in her classroom, although she occasionally slips in a bit of sarcasm here and there. Cougar firmly believes that education is important for the betterment of dragonkind, and that getting over trivial racial intolerance is the key to achieving this vision of peace and tolerance.
Appearance: Cougar is a Sandwing with the warmest golden brown scales and the coldest, sharpest black gaze. The top row of plates on her back are slightly darker than the rest of her scales, although she has a few odd grey speckles where the fin on her back meets her snout. She has a deep, crooked scar on her shoulder, and a wiry pair of spectacles.
Backstory*: Cougar was hatched in a small town on the edge of the Kingdom of Sand, and grew up in the shadows of dull red mesas, hunting and playing among the scrublands. She was always a scroll lover, and read nearly anything she could get her talons on as soon as her mother taught her to read. She was educated in the town's only meager school, but she supplemented her learning with the scrolls she loved so much. Her main ambition in life was to become a teacher, and so she took over the old school at the age of eight years old. (No longer a dragonet, mind you- they grow up at seven.)

After two years of teaching, she was offered a position at one of the academies in Possibility. She took the job, and stayed there for many years- through wars over the town's ownership, through the fall of Oasis, through the War of Sandwing Succession, through the rise and (presumed??) fall of Darkstalker.

She finally gave up on forty years of teaching in Possibility when she saw there were jobs available on Jade Mountain, "for the betterment of dragonkind as a whole, not just Possibility".
Family*: Towhee (father), Woodpecker (mother), Bobcat (brother). No offspring.
Extra*: She's actually a background character in one of my fanfictions, so I've put a lot of thought into her backstory and such. :P

@Frysa
Name: Cougar
Tribe: Sandwing
Subject: Social studies/dragon politics, whatever you'd call this
Personality: Cougar is a strict, serious teacher who maintains a stern, imposing demeanor at all times. She is completely all-studying, no-nonsense in her classroom, although she occasionally slips in a bit of sarcasm here and there. Cougar firmly believes that education is important for the betterment of dragonkind, and that getting over trivial racial intolerance is the key to achieving this vision of peace and tolerance.
Appearance: Cougar is a Sandwing with the warmest golden brown scales and the coldest, sharpest black gaze. The top row of plates on her back are slightly darker than the rest of her scales, although she has a few odd grey speckles where the fin on her back meets her snout. She has a deep, crooked scar on her shoulder, and a wiry pair of spectacles.
Backstory*: Cougar was hatched in a small town on the edge of the Kingdom of Sand, and grew up in the shadows of dull red mesas, hunting and playing among the scrublands. She was always a scroll lover, and read nearly anything she could get her talons on as soon as her mother taught her to read. She was educated in the town's only meager school, but she supplemented her learning with the scrolls she loved so much. Her main ambition in life was to become a teacher, and so she took over the old school at the age of eight years old. (No longer a dragonet, mind you- they grow up at seven.)

After two years of teaching, she was offered a position at one of the academies in Possibility. She took the job, and stayed there for many years- through wars over the town's ownership, through the fall of Oasis, through the War of Sandwing Succession, through the rise and (presumed??) fall of Darkstalker.

She finally gave up on forty years of teaching in Possibility when she saw there were jobs available on Jade Mountain, "for the betterment of dragonkind as a whole, not just Possibility".
Family*: Towhee (father), Woodpecker (mother), Bobcat (brother). No offspring.
Extra*: She's actually a background character in one of my fanfictions, so I've put a lot of thought into her backstory and such. :P

@Frysa
image.png
@Frysa
She lives in the Seawing territory, so Seawing would be good.
@Frysa
She lives in the Seawing territory, so Seawing would be good.
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
@Frysa
Name: Fleck
Tribe: SandWings
Personality: He likes focusing her attention on things that may not be important in other's views. He may not be the best at analyzing others, but his observation on other things are pretty good. He seems to daydream a lot. He's also pretty good at learning stuff, and okay with making friends, as long as they accept that he's stubborn to other dragonets and won't let them convince him to do anything he doesn't want to do. However, he's not bossy and lets others keep out of his plans if they want to.
Appearance: Like a normal SandWing. Dusty scales, Obsidian eyes, and a perfectly pointy tail he keeps tucked in to avoid others stepping on it or getting injured. He has a small scar on his back left leg where one of them nicked him once, but that's just about the only irregular thing about his appearance.
Backstory* Was born in Thorn's palace(Or whatever it's called) to a hunter and a guard. He grew up normally and even went to school, but his parents practically dragged him over to Jade Mountain. He's willing to give it a shot though, and hopes to make new friends.
Family* Dial, short for Sundial(Mother, she's quite nice. Except for the dragging him to Jade Mountain part), Disk(Father, also nice yet agreed with sending him to Jade mountain), Tinder(Barely half a year old. Seems to really want to attend but too young to actually do anything.)
Extra* I wanted him to be reversed with Tinder, but the female-male ratio right now is a bit unbalanced, and those two characters would be about the same anyways.
@Frysa
Name: Fleck
Tribe: SandWings
Personality: He likes focusing her attention on things that may not be important in other's views. He may not be the best at analyzing others, but his observation on other things are pretty good. He seems to daydream a lot. He's also pretty good at learning stuff, and okay with making friends, as long as they accept that he's stubborn to other dragonets and won't let them convince him to do anything he doesn't want to do. However, he's not bossy and lets others keep out of his plans if they want to.
Appearance: Like a normal SandWing. Dusty scales, Obsidian eyes, and a perfectly pointy tail he keeps tucked in to avoid others stepping on it or getting injured. He has a small scar on his back left leg where one of them nicked him once, but that's just about the only irregular thing about his appearance.
Backstory* Was born in Thorn's palace(Or whatever it's called) to a hunter and a guard. He grew up normally and even went to school, but his parents practically dragged him over to Jade Mountain. He's willing to give it a shot though, and hopes to make new friends.
Family* Dial, short for Sundial(Mother, she's quite nice. Except for the dragging him to Jade Mountain part), Disk(Father, also nice yet agreed with sending him to Jade mountain), Tinder(Barely half a year old. Seems to really want to attend but too young to actually do anything.)
Extra* I wanted him to be reversed with Tinder, but the female-male ratio right now is a bit unbalanced, and those two characters would be about the same anyways.
TuubBzG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52