Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 God gatherers w/ zezmeril
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I really just want at max a 4 draon story about going around sornieth and getting a trinket from each of the 11 gods.

One of my dragons just wants to be known for something special in the clan, but she thinks that she can't until she does something really awesomely crazy like going on a dangerous mission to meet all the gods. :P
She meets up with a bunch of other dragons on the same journey, but who all go for different reasons.
I really just want at max a 4 draon story about going around sornieth and getting a trinket from each of the 11 gods.

One of my dragons just wants to be known for something special in the clan, but she thinks that she can't until she does something really awesomely crazy like going on a dangerous mission to meet all the gods. :P
She meets up with a bunch of other dragons on the same journey, but who all go for different reasons.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
@Dragonwolfpup I'd be willing to try such a concept. I've got a few dragons I need to develop.
@Dragonwolfpup I'd be willing to try such a concept. I've got a few dragons I need to develop.
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
@zezmeril Awesome! Well, I'll just start then, we can just start in the area between the fire flight and the Electric flight. Let's say that we were both on the way to the other flight god and met up right on the border. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29138662] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291387/29138662_350.png[/img] [/url] With a sigh, twilight stoppped at a spot just before the border of the shifting expanse, laying down with a soft groan. "This is going to be near impossible to get out to all the gods." She sighed softly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28652116] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286522/28652116_350.png[/img] [/url] Tertorix trotted up next to her with a sly smile on his face. " Maybe so, but Look at what stories this will give us to tell! And plus, Nightkaia might finally notice me. She always pays attention to everyone else, but I can be a valuable member of the clan too." With a flick of his tail, he flung a basket filled with plants, meat, and insects to the ground in front of the both of them. sitting together, they began to eat.
@zezmeril

Awesome! Well, I'll just start then, we can just start in the area between the fire flight and the Electric flight. Let's say that we were both on the way to the other flight god and met up right on the border.

29138662_350.png

With a sigh, twilight stoppped at a spot just before the border of the shifting expanse, laying down with a soft groan.
"This is going to be near impossible to get out to all the gods." She sighed softly.

28652116_350.png

Tertorix trotted up next to her with a sly smile on his face.
" Maybe so, but Look at what stories this will give us to tell! And plus, Nightkaia might finally notice me. She always pays attention to everyone else, but I can be a valuable member of the clan too."
With a flick of his tail, he flung a basket filled with plants, meat, and insects to the ground in front of the both of them.
sitting together, they began to eat.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
@Dragonwolfpup [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9042738] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90428/9042738_350.png[/img] [/url] "Look, I know this isn't quite the trip I had promised, but it'll get us outside for a good while," Kaden stated, lifting into the air once more, "Besides, we only need to speak with each of the deities' representatives to make sure our contracts are still valid. Mayumi said nothing about how we get there, or what we are to do between locations." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9042761] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90428/9042761_350.png[/img] [/url] Taking into the air to fallow Kaden, Vin only shook his head. "I know, I know. I just worry that we might not be worthy of their time. The Shadowbinder maybe, but the others might not be so kind," he said, adjusting the strap to his bag of rations, "They likely know more about us than any of our clan mates do. Only reason I'd say Shadowbinder might speak with us is because we're nocturnes, of her creation." "You worry too much. So long as we're together, we've nothing to worry about. So what if they know our secrets, it's not like we're hiding anything that'd get us branded as traitors or the like anyways," Kaden said, looking back briefly, "We still have a duty to uphold anyways. We are to help those around us if we can, we are healers after all. If anything, that alone might help us greatly in seeking their audience." Looking forward again, he spied a glint of twilight and white scales. "Looks like we might need to stop here anyways. Not too many travelers stop along the boarders," he called back, nodding towards the two dragons coming into view.
@Dragonwolfpup

9042738_350.png

"Look, I know this isn't quite the trip I had promised, but it'll get us outside for a good while," Kaden stated, lifting into the air once more, "Besides, we only need to speak with each of the deities' representatives to make sure our contracts are still valid. Mayumi said nothing about how we get there, or what we are to do between locations."

9042761_350.png

Taking into the air to fallow Kaden, Vin only shook his head. "I know, I know. I just worry that we might not be worthy of their time. The Shadowbinder maybe, but the others might not be so kind," he said, adjusting the strap to his bag of rations, "They likely know more about us than any of our clan mates do. Only reason I'd say Shadowbinder might speak with us is because we're nocturnes, of her creation."

"You worry too much. So long as we're together, we've nothing to worry about. So what if they know our secrets, it's not like we're hiding anything that'd get us branded as traitors or the like anyways," Kaden said, looking back briefly, "We still have a duty to uphold anyways. We are to help those around us if we can, we are healers after all. If anything, that alone might help us greatly in seeking their audience." Looking forward again, he spied a glint of twilight and white scales. "Looks like we might need to stop here anyways. Not too many travelers stop along the boarders," he called back, nodding towards the two dragons coming into view.
@zezmeril
(Lol sorry i'm so late! I had to sleep :P
By the way, I'm subbed, so no need to keep pinging me :P)

Teutorix looked up, ruffling his wings slightly.
"Looks like we have company twi." He muttered into her ear, gesturing towards the two nocturnes coming towards them.
He snorted in distaste. He'd originally come from a clan in the shifting expanse, and he had grown a distrust for most of the dragons in or around that flight.

"Hmm...They seem battle worn. I'd suggest not to attack. Maybe we'd best just stay and see what they want. If they attack, we fly." Twilight said back, her eyes trained on the approaching dragons as she stood, grabbing the basket of food with her tail.
@zezmeril
(Lol sorry i'm so late! I had to sleep :P
By the way, I'm subbed, so no need to keep pinging me :P)

Teutorix looked up, ruffling his wings slightly.
"Looks like we have company twi." He muttered into her ear, gesturing towards the two nocturnes coming towards them.
He snorted in distaste. He'd originally come from a clan in the shifting expanse, and he had grown a distrust for most of the dragons in or around that flight.

"Hmm...They seem battle worn. I'd suggest not to attack. Maybe we'd best just stay and see what they want. If they attack, we fly." Twilight said back, her eyes trained on the approaching dragons as she stood, grabbing the basket of food with her tail.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
((ok. I'm not used to subscribing to a forum actually working. I still remember how dodgy it was when they first tried it back in 2013. No worries about a late reply though, I'm patient if anything.))

As they came in to land, Kaden made sure he kept between Vin and the two. Intentionally or not, he seemed to be rather protective of Vin. "Hello travelers.Would it be too much if I ask what it is you're doing out here," he asked, only to be swatted at by Vin using his tail. "Hey, what was that for?"

"It's none of our business what they're doing out here, they're well outside our clan's territory. There's no need to be so hostile to them," Vin said before looking to Twilight and Teutorix. "I'm sorry about that, he's just protective of me. We haven't exactly had the best luck with greeting strangers. Last group we greeted decided to attack us after getting to know us a little," he explained, brushing his cape aside to reveal a set of scars along his flank, "That said, we mean you no harm. We are from the Healer's Den clan in the heart of the Expanse."
((ok. I'm not used to subscribing to a forum actually working. I still remember how dodgy it was when they first tried it back in 2013. No worries about a late reply though, I'm patient if anything.))

As they came in to land, Kaden made sure he kept between Vin and the two. Intentionally or not, he seemed to be rather protective of Vin. "Hello travelers.Would it be too much if I ask what it is you're doing out here," he asked, only to be swatted at by Vin using his tail. "Hey, what was that for?"

"It's none of our business what they're doing out here, they're well outside our clan's territory. There's no need to be so hostile to them," Vin said before looking to Twilight and Teutorix. "I'm sorry about that, he's just protective of me. We haven't exactly had the best luck with greeting strangers. Last group we greeted decided to attack us after getting to know us a little," he explained, brushing his cape aside to reveal a set of scars along his flank, "That said, we mean you no harm. We are from the Healer's Den clan in the heart of the Expanse."
@zezmeril
(Tis fine. If you want me to keep pinging you, then I'll do it.)

Twilight stepped forward, A smile crossing her broad snout.
"Hello There. We are on our way to-"

Twilight was interrupted by teutorix, who fixed Kaden and Vin with a sharp blue gaze
"We Were just leaving. Don't mind us. What we are doing is of no concern to you Lightning dragons."
The words he spoke were calm, but had a very hostile undertone.

With an angered hiss, Twilight butted The White-scaled skydancer out of the way.
"Don't mind him. He has..."Issues" My name Is twilight. This is Teutorix." She said, gesturing with a wing.
"We were on our way to the tempest spire to speak with the stormcatcher about what life as the lightning flight god was like. In fact, we are going around to all the gods."
Twilight turned to Teutorix.
"Toot, tell them why you're here."

The Skydancer jumped and ruffled his wings.
"Don't call me Toot!" He snarled under his breath.
He sat and said nothing more as twilight chatted everyone up.
@zezmeril
(Tis fine. If you want me to keep pinging you, then I'll do it.)

Twilight stepped forward, A smile crossing her broad snout.
"Hello There. We are on our way to-"

Twilight was interrupted by teutorix, who fixed Kaden and Vin with a sharp blue gaze
"We Were just leaving. Don't mind us. What we are doing is of no concern to you Lightning dragons."
The words he spoke were calm, but had a very hostile undertone.

With an angered hiss, Twilight butted The White-scaled skydancer out of the way.
"Don't mind him. He has..."Issues" My name Is twilight. This is Teutorix." She said, gesturing with a wing.
"We were on our way to the tempest spire to speak with the stormcatcher about what life as the lightning flight god was like. In fact, we are going around to all the gods."
Twilight turned to Teutorix.
"Toot, tell them why you're here."

The Skydancer jumped and ruffled his wings.
"Don't call me Toot!" He snarled under his breath.
He sat and said nothing more as twilight chatted everyone up.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
((I'll give it a few days. If it hasn't failed to ping me, I's think it's safe to forgo the direct pings))

Sensing Teutorix's hostility, Vin stepped back to allow Kaden to spread his wings out in defense. "Despite your friends attitude, I'd say we might be able to benefit each other. We ourselves are out to visit each of the deities, or at least their representatives. We've already visited the Spire since our home is literally directly beneath it," Vin said, keeping an eye on Teutorix, "If you truly are going to visit the Spire, I would suggest keeping that attitude in check. Stormcatcher wont hesitate to have you removed, be it forcefully or peacefully, from the Spire. Also be prepared to prove that your visit isn't a waste of his time. Even those who live within the Spire itself have trouble with that one."

"Yes, I will warn that we wont be able to help you once you're inside. Our clan is neutral to all the flights, and helping you inside the Spire could compromise our stance as a safe haven to all in need. Say what you will about Lightning clans, but leave ours out of it though. Our clan lives here because our leaders were offered asylum by Stormcatcher when they first came here," Kaden stated, the armor on his wings pulsing as it expanded to fully cover them.

Looking to Twilight, Kaden gave a sigh. "My name is Kaden, and he's Vin," he said, nodding back to the other nocturne, "If you truly are going to attempt visiting all the gods, then we've no reason not to join you short of your friend. Our clan sends two of its own out each year to renew the contracts we've made with each flight. These contracts ensure safe passage for our members, and supplies we need for our medicines. It is how we maintain our stance of neutrality. If anything, we'd at least be able to provide safer passage through the lands, even if it means we have to fight together."
((I'll give it a few days. If it hasn't failed to ping me, I's think it's safe to forgo the direct pings))

Sensing Teutorix's hostility, Vin stepped back to allow Kaden to spread his wings out in defense. "Despite your friends attitude, I'd say we might be able to benefit each other. We ourselves are out to visit each of the deities, or at least their representatives. We've already visited the Spire since our home is literally directly beneath it," Vin said, keeping an eye on Teutorix, "If you truly are going to visit the Spire, I would suggest keeping that attitude in check. Stormcatcher wont hesitate to have you removed, be it forcefully or peacefully, from the Spire. Also be prepared to prove that your visit isn't a waste of his time. Even those who live within the Spire itself have trouble with that one."

"Yes, I will warn that we wont be able to help you once you're inside. Our clan is neutral to all the flights, and helping you inside the Spire could compromise our stance as a safe haven to all in need. Say what you will about Lightning clans, but leave ours out of it though. Our clan lives here because our leaders were offered asylum by Stormcatcher when they first came here," Kaden stated, the armor on his wings pulsing as it expanded to fully cover them.

Looking to Twilight, Kaden gave a sigh. "My name is Kaden, and he's Vin," he said, nodding back to the other nocturne, "If you truly are going to attempt visiting all the gods, then we've no reason not to join you short of your friend. Our clan sends two of its own out each year to renew the contracts we've made with each flight. These contracts ensure safe passage for our members, and supplies we need for our medicines. It is how we maintain our stance of neutrality. If anything, we'd at least be able to provide safer passage through the lands, even if it means we have to fight together."
(Alrighty then :P)

Twilight bowed her head.
"I agree, All of us working together would definitely aid us all, even if Some of us want to be bad tempered for no reason." She said pointedly, casting a glance towards Teutorix.
"We'd be glad to join you two on your journey."

Tetorix snorted behind her and earned himself a smack in the face from the purple bogsneak's thick tail.

"Maybe It would be better If me and this one accompanied you to wherever you're going first. I don't think we are prepared to request the stormcatcher's audience as you can clearly see. where were you headed anyway? The flamecaller's domain? If you are, My clan may be able to help you there." she said, raising wing and showing the tribal wolf head that rested on her wing.
"Me and Toot come from a clan called Howling Dragon. Our Fire rep in the clan would be glad to have a good reason to visit The Flamecaller once again."
(Alrighty then :P)

Twilight bowed her head.
"I agree, All of us working together would definitely aid us all, even if Some of us want to be bad tempered for no reason." She said pointedly, casting a glance towards Teutorix.
"We'd be glad to join you two on your journey."

Tetorix snorted behind her and earned himself a smack in the face from the purple bogsneak's thick tail.

"Maybe It would be better If me and this one accompanied you to wherever you're going first. I don't think we are prepared to request the stormcatcher's audience as you can clearly see. where were you headed anyway? The flamecaller's domain? If you are, My clan may be able to help you there." she said, raising wing and showing the tribal wolf head that rested on her wing.
"Me and Toot come from a clan called Howling Dragon. Our Fire rep in the clan would be glad to have a good reason to visit The Flamecaller once again."
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
"Well, we had planned on visiting Icewarden first, but Flamecaller would be on the way I suppose. Since we weren't given any particular order we had to fallow, I'd assume the order doesn't really matter," Vin said, giving a nod, "I understand wanting to hold off visiting Stomcatcher though. Even we have trouble adapting to his all business attitude."

"Yes, he not one to draw conversations out for sure. it's all say what you're going to say ,then be done. For him to carry much longer of a conversation would be a privilege granted to few short of business discussions," Kaden stated, lowering his wings seeing that Twilight had Teutorix in check, "It doesn't help that he's rather intimidating in person. A good way to imagine it is to think of a ridgeback that's much larger than normal, has more teeth, and has an extra set of limbs that resemble those of a mantis."

"I suppose if we're going to head though Fire first, we'd best find a place to set up camp soon, especially if we're going to stay on the boarder here. Between the extreme heat from Ashfall, and the constant cloud cover over the Expanse, weather's rather unpredictable along the boarder," Vin said, nodding to the shifting clouds overhead, "All it really takes is for a small gust of cold air from the ocean or the Icefield to cause a storm. We would want to set out early in the morning when the temperature's more or less stable."
"Well, we had planned on visiting Icewarden first, but Flamecaller would be on the way I suppose. Since we weren't given any particular order we had to fallow, I'd assume the order doesn't really matter," Vin said, giving a nod, "I understand wanting to hold off visiting Stomcatcher though. Even we have trouble adapting to his all business attitude."

"Yes, he not one to draw conversations out for sure. it's all say what you're going to say ,then be done. For him to carry much longer of a conversation would be a privilege granted to few short of business discussions," Kaden stated, lowering his wings seeing that Twilight had Teutorix in check, "It doesn't help that he's rather intimidating in person. A good way to imagine it is to think of a ridgeback that's much larger than normal, has more teeth, and has an extra set of limbs that resemble those of a mantis."

"I suppose if we're going to head though Fire first, we'd best find a place to set up camp soon, especially if we're going to stay on the boarder here. Between the extreme heat from Ashfall, and the constant cloud cover over the Expanse, weather's rather unpredictable along the boarder," Vin said, nodding to the shifting clouds overhead, "All it really takes is for a small gust of cold air from the ocean or the Icefield to cause a storm. We would want to set out early in the morning when the temperature's more or less stable."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8