Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 God gatherers w/ zezmeril
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
((Just checking in. It's been a few days. Hope everything's alright.))
((Just checking in. It's been a few days. Hope everything's alright.))
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
(Yeah, sorry, I've been busy. Between keeping my grades up and practices for softball, things have been super hectic.)

With his arms and tail weighed down by wood, teutorix flew over to where Vin was standing, and landed.
"So, you have everything, or do you need more time?"
He then noticed vin writing in his book.
"Huh? What's that you're writing there Vin? Are you taking notes? I mean these vines and stuff aren't that interesting. I don't think you need notes on these. I mean there are much more interesting things to be taking notes on." He said pointedly, his snout twitching slightly.
He looked behind him.
"Urm, on second thought, tell me later, we'd best start moving, I can hear more harpies somewhere. hopefully they're not too close."

meanwhile

"Experiencing the world we live in is a terrible thing to miss. Lucky for you and vin that you both got the chance. maybe when you go back to your clan, you can tell amazing stories to those who want to hear it. and plus, any knowledge you get out here may be useful for you later. you never know." Twilight said softly.
Dragging a claw over the ground, she said,"There are also a lot of lessons to learn and experiences to be had out here. Dragons bond out here as well. I guarantee that you and vin will get much closer being out here. same with me and Toot."
(Yeah, sorry, I've been busy. Between keeping my grades up and practices for softball, things have been super hectic.)

With his arms and tail weighed down by wood, teutorix flew over to where Vin was standing, and landed.
"So, you have everything, or do you need more time?"
He then noticed vin writing in his book.
"Huh? What's that you're writing there Vin? Are you taking notes? I mean these vines and stuff aren't that interesting. I don't think you need notes on these. I mean there are much more interesting things to be taking notes on." He said pointedly, his snout twitching slightly.
He looked behind him.
"Urm, on second thought, tell me later, we'd best start moving, I can hear more harpies somewhere. hopefully they're not too close."

meanwhile

"Experiencing the world we live in is a terrible thing to miss. Lucky for you and vin that you both got the chance. maybe when you go back to your clan, you can tell amazing stories to those who want to hear it. and plus, any knowledge you get out here may be useful for you later. you never know." Twilight said softly.
Dragging a claw over the ground, she said,"There are also a lot of lessons to learn and experiences to be had out here. Dragons bond out here as well. I guarantee that you and vin will get much closer being out here. same with me and Toot."
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
((That's fine, just wanted to make sure everything was alright.))

"They might not be interesting, but their properties are worth noting down. Besides, it's not every day that I get to gather such materials myself," Vin said, finishing his notes before gathering up his haul to fallow Teutorix, "Sometimes it's the more boring materials that produce the most exciting reaction in alchemy though. Clay's a good example, but now isn't the time to go into much detail."

"I can't imagine how we could get much closer, but I wouldn't complain if we did. We're sure to have our fair share of stories by the end of this journey, that's for sure though. I just hope we can remain safe throughout the trip. If not for our own sake, for Mayumi's. We may not be of the same blood as her, but she's cared for us as a mother would since we were little more than eggs in the nest," Kaden said, starting to fiddle with his choker, "We're just glad to have the chance to be honest. We hope that it's also a chance for us to just be ourselves without being targeted for it. It gets tiring sometimes, pretending to be something we're not, even if our instincts as nocturnes make it easier."
((That's fine, just wanted to make sure everything was alright.))

"They might not be interesting, but their properties are worth noting down. Besides, it's not every day that I get to gather such materials myself," Vin said, finishing his notes before gathering up his haul to fallow Teutorix, "Sometimes it's the more boring materials that produce the most exciting reaction in alchemy though. Clay's a good example, but now isn't the time to go into much detail."

"I can't imagine how we could get much closer, but I wouldn't complain if we did. We're sure to have our fair share of stories by the end of this journey, that's for sure though. I just hope we can remain safe throughout the trip. If not for our own sake, for Mayumi's. We may not be of the same blood as her, but she's cared for us as a mother would since we were little more than eggs in the nest," Kaden said, starting to fiddle with his choker, "We're just glad to have the chance to be honest. We hope that it's also a chance for us to just be ourselves without being targeted for it. It gets tiring sometimes, pretending to be something we're not, even if our instincts as nocturnes make it easier."
"Hmm. Seems fair." Teutorix said, taking flight with the logs in his claws. "Well, I'll tell Twilight to leave a few things for you to study or something I guess. As long as it keeps you from talking too much." He added with a slight growl.

Meanwhile

"Hmm. well, I can almost guarantee that we will be attacked at some point. There are clans out there that won't take kindly to you two. Same goes for me and teutorix. Some definitely won't take kindly to dragons who are from my clan. We have a...Questionable reputation within Sornieth." Twilight muttered.
Suddenly twilight raised her head.
"I think that they're back with the stuff for the boat.

Standing, twilight exited the den to see Vin and Teutorix gliding down.
"We've returned with the stuff you needed twilight." Teutorix said.
"Good. Well, hopefully I can do something with this." twilight responded, Immediately beginning to work on the raft.
"Hmm. Seems fair." Teutorix said, taking flight with the logs in his claws. "Well, I'll tell Twilight to leave a few things for you to study or something I guess. As long as it keeps you from talking too much." He added with a slight growl.

Meanwhile

"Hmm. well, I can almost guarantee that we will be attacked at some point. There are clans out there that won't take kindly to you two. Same goes for me and teutorix. Some definitely won't take kindly to dragons who are from my clan. We have a...Questionable reputation within Sornieth." Twilight muttered.
Suddenly twilight raised her head.
"I think that they're back with the stuff for the boat.

Standing, twilight exited the den to see Vin and Teutorix gliding down.
"We've returned with the stuff you needed twilight." Teutorix said.
"Good. Well, hopefully I can do something with this." twilight responded, Immediately beginning to work on the raft.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
"Only until I'm needed for something," Vin said before handing over his materials to Twilight. Moving to sit with Kaden, he set his sights to watch Twilight as she worked. While construction was nothing new to him, the making of water worthy crafts was. He had only ever read about boats, rafts, and the like in records so seeing one be made was worth observing to him.

"Well, so long as that reputation doesn't run counter to our clan's principles, we've no reason to go poking around. If we are attacked, then we will react accordingly. Just like we expect you two to help us if we're attacked, we will help if you're attacked," Kaden said, letting a wing rest over Vin, "Given the territories we're going to be passing through though, it'd probably do us all a world of good to keep an eye behind us."
"Only until I'm needed for something," Vin said before handing over his materials to Twilight. Moving to sit with Kaden, he set his sights to watch Twilight as she worked. While construction was nothing new to him, the making of water worthy crafts was. He had only ever read about boats, rafts, and the like in records so seeing one be made was worth observing to him.

"Well, so long as that reputation doesn't run counter to our clan's principles, we've no reason to go poking around. If we are attacked, then we will react accordingly. Just like we expect you two to help us if we're attacked, we will help if you're attacked," Kaden said, letting a wing rest over Vin, "Given the territories we're going to be passing through though, it'd probably do us all a world of good to keep an eye behind us."
((Just wanting to check in, it's been a while. Hope everything's been going well.))
((Just wanting to check in, it's been a while. Hope everything's been going well.))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8