Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp w/@Sparksfox
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
The dog only blinked before putting the gems in another small sack and picking it up. It gave a long hard stare at Creed before the ends of it's mouth seemed curl into a smile and turned to run off to it's own things, the long fur of it's tail trailing behind it.

Creed watched as the dog ran off and shivered a bit. "Those things... Are frightening.." He said quietly. "Not quite demons and not quite fae..." He sighed. He'd noticed the more respectful manner the spirit had. "Thy always seem weirdly powerful.." He sighed.
The dog only blinked before putting the gems in another small sack and picking it up. It gave a long hard stare at Creed before the ends of it's mouth seemed curl into a smile and turned to run off to it's own things, the long fur of it's tail trailing behind it.

Creed watched as the dog ran off and shivered a bit. "Those things... Are frightening.." He said quietly. "Not quite demons and not quite fae..." He sighed. He'd noticed the more respectful manner the spirit had. "Thy always seem weirdly powerful.." He sighed.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
"Mmm, they are. Or at least most. They bring death with them so it's better to be respectful. A lot of guards around here don't even bother checking them, preferring to pretend they don't exist. Rare to see one here though." Lucio quickly counter the coins and pocketed them before looking up at the sky. "Sun is getting low... about an hour until I close shop. I prefer to leave before REAL cult ships open." He smiled all of a sudden and looked back at Creed.

"Rumor has it one sold an imprisoned and sealed wendigo once."
"Mmm, they are. Or at least most. They bring death with them so it's better to be respectful. A lot of guards around here don't even bother checking them, preferring to pretend they don't exist. Rare to see one here though." Lucio quickly counter the coins and pocketed them before looking up at the sky. "Sun is getting low... about an hour until I close shop. I prefer to leave before REAL cult ships open." He smiled all of a sudden and looked back at Creed.

"Rumor has it one sold an imprisoned and sealed wendigo once."
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
Creed blinked a little, seeming surprised. "For real..? I didn't think that would be possible..." He said, crossing his arms. "What would anyone need one for..? Though I suppose getting rid of a body is one answer.." He sighed. He looked up at the sky and frowned, uncomfortably. "I've never seen one.. Though I've heard stories.." He closed his eyes. He didn't like the sound of actual cult shops... anything could be sold there... From sealing spells to fool on torture items... Mind controlling powders.. Anything one would need or want, for any perpous...
Creed blinked a little, seeming surprised. "For real..? I didn't think that would be possible..." He said, crossing his arms. "What would anyone need one for..? Though I suppose getting rid of a body is one answer.." He sighed. He looked up at the sky and frowned, uncomfortably. "I've never seen one.. Though I've heard stories.." He closed his eyes. He didn't like the sound of actual cult shops... anything could be sold there... From sealing spells to fool on torture items... Mind controlling powders.. Anything one would need or want, for any perpous...
"Yeah, I saw one from a distance once. A good day not to be human! And there are lots of things to do with something so dangerous. For one, straight up strong arming people. I think I'd listen if someone wanted to set that thing on me. But either way, just a rumor," he hummed and stood up to stretch.

The stall got a few more people to come by before it closed. Two humans and a storm elemental with whom Lucio seemed familiar. After bidding them farewell he started to pack up his wares.

"A good day! So. What's a centaur's preferred meal? You acted nice and behaved all day. Tell me while you help take the tent down. And hurry up, the sun's almost down."
"Yeah, I saw one from a distance once. A good day not to be human! And there are lots of things to do with something so dangerous. For one, straight up strong arming people. I think I'd listen if someone wanted to set that thing on me. But either way, just a rumor," he hummed and stood up to stretch.

The stall got a few more people to come by before it closed. Two humans and a storm elemental with whom Lucio seemed familiar. After bidding them farewell he started to pack up his wares.

"A good day! So. What's a centaur's preferred meal? You acted nice and behaved all day. Tell me while you help take the tent down. And hurry up, the sun's almost down."
More Active on Weekends
Creed stood up to help take down the tent, thinking a bit. "Mmm Well I always prefer poultry, over most meats..." He said, quietly. He stretched his legs a bit and yawned, as he took down the suports. "What about you..? Do elemental spirits even eat?" He asked curiously. He shivered a bit from the chill as the sun was headed below the buildings.
Creed stood up to help take down the tent, thinking a bit. "Mmm Well I always prefer poultry, over most meats..." He said, quietly. He stretched his legs a bit and yawned, as he took down the suports. "What about you..? Do elemental spirits even eat?" He asked curiously. He shivered a bit from the chill as the sun was headed below the buildings.
"Mmm, easy enough," Lucio nodded, handling the other side of the tent. "And I don't have to eat, but food tastes good sometimes." As he finished talking he took the downed tent and placed it back in the hole in the square before sliding the stone over it once more. He pressed his palm flat to the stone and a quick was of fire ran over it, a symbol appearing for a second before vanishing into the stone.

"Of course, I've picked up a few other magics from the crowds here," he laughed and started walking away. "Keep close."
"Mmm, easy enough," Lucio nodded, handling the other side of the tent. "And I don't have to eat, but food tastes good sometimes." As he finished talking he took the downed tent and placed it back in the hole in the square before sliding the stone over it once more. He pressed his palm flat to the stone and a quick was of fire ran over it, a symbol appearing for a second before vanishing into the stone.

"Of course, I've picked up a few other magics from the crowds here," he laughed and started walking away. "Keep close."
More Active on Weekends
The centaur watched as the symbol apeared on the stone. He couldn't help but feel a bit curious but he didn't say anything, only nodded as stepped to follow the fire spirit. It wasn't as crowded as it had been, but there was still quite a few people in the area, which made him a little nervous. He wondered what it took to learn a bit or magic... Though there was a good chance it took skills he didn't have..
The centaur watched as the symbol apeared on the stone. He couldn't help but feel a bit curious but he didn't say anything, only nodded as stepped to follow the fire spirit. It wasn't as crowded as it had been, but there was still quite a few people in the area, which made him a little nervous. He wondered what it took to learn a bit or magic... Though there was a good chance it took skills he didn't have..
"Down this alley is a little food place. It's nice but set back so only magics know about it. And they have chicken. Just behave yourself and try not to speak to anyone even if they talk to you first. In fact especially if they talk fisrt." He ducked around a corner and started toward a rather delapidated building front set in the alley.
"Down this alley is a little food place. It's nice but set back so only magics know about it. And they have chicken. Just behave yourself and try not to speak to anyone even if they talk to you first. In fact especially if they talk fisrt." He ducked around a corner and started toward a rather delapidated building front set in the alley.
More Active on Weekends
"Alright I guess..." He nodded, frowning a little... What kind of people were in their if he shouldn't even talk to them..? He looked up at the delapidated building and tilted his head a bit, frowning a little. "Thats an interesting building.." He mumbled, stepping along.
"Alright I guess..." He nodded, frowning a little... What kind of people were in their if he shouldn't even talk to them..? He looked up at the delapidated building and tilted his head a bit, frowning a little. "Thats an interesting building.." He mumbled, stepping along.
"Mhm, that it is," Lucio pushed open the door. Behind it was a narrow hall leading to anouther door, this one however, lead to a bright room that was a far cry from the outer facade.

The interior was well lit, and though not fancy, clean and well put together. The entire room seemed to be filled with creatures of all sorts. Fae folk, elementals, demons, spirits, and whatever else you could name. "May I help y- Oh! Lucey baby!" An ethereal looking forest spirit laughed and gave Lucio a quick hug, "And I see you have a frie- oh... oh so one of those again..." the boy huffed softly. "Just go to your usual corner and try not to cause trouble today..."

"No promises, Harvest."
"Mhm, that it is," Lucio pushed open the door. Behind it was a narrow hall leading to anouther door, this one however, lead to a bright room that was a far cry from the outer facade.

The interior was well lit, and though not fancy, clean and well put together. The entire room seemed to be filled with creatures of all sorts. Fae folk, elementals, demons, spirits, and whatever else you could name. "May I help y- Oh! Lucey baby!" An ethereal looking forest spirit laughed and gave Lucio a quick hug, "And I see you have a frie- oh... oh so one of those again..." the boy huffed softly. "Just go to your usual corner and try not to cause trouble today..."

"No promises, Harvest."
More Active on Weekends
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33