Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp w/@Sparksfox
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Creed flinched a bit at a sparks. He gave a small whine and looked over. "Mmm.. Sounds like some interesting stuff, at least..." He sighed, rubbing his head. "I never thought about people using that kind of thing.
Creed flinched a bit at a sparks. He gave a small whine and looked over. "Mmm.. Sounds like some interesting stuff, at least..." He sighed, rubbing his head. "I never thought about people using that kind of thing.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
"Then obviously you're naive and lucky someone worse didn't find you. Like a real slaver, which do exist here. Only on certain days though and you will stay in the tent on those days, hear me? I do t like haveing things stolen." He huffed and then pointed the bracket in Creed's arm. "That's one of my personal products by the way. Though I'm sure you noticed the similar sets in the display. You seem relatively clever if not ignorant to the world."
"Then obviously you're naive and lucky someone worse didn't find you. Like a real slaver, which do exist here. Only on certain days though and you will stay in the tent on those days, hear me? I do t like haveing things stolen." He huffed and then pointed the bracket in Creed's arm. "That's one of my personal products by the way. Though I'm sure you noticed the similar sets in the display. You seem relatively clever if not ignorant to the world."
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
Creed only rolled his eyes a little. "I lived on my own for the longest time" He said, simply. "It's hard to know about such things when your by yourself deep in the swamp lands and only make social contact about once a week.. I only moved closer to actual civilisation about a couple years ago.." He looked over at the object on his wrist. "So what does this do, any way..?" He asked, trying not to think about what he said about slavers
Creed only rolled his eyes a little. "I lived on my own for the longest time" He said, simply. "It's hard to know about such things when your by yourself deep in the swamp lands and only make social contact about once a week.. I only moved closer to actual civilisation about a couple years ago.." He looked over at the object on his wrist. "So what does this do, any way..?" He asked, trying not to think about what he said about slavers
"Proves my point. You leave me and you're definitely going to get sold or killed for tat nice pelt of yours." He laughed and shook his head a bit. "And I don't really think you eed to know specifics. Its just binds you to me. Go too far and it'll burn. I'm the only one who can take it off. Onlt things that you need to know."
"Proves my point. You leave me and you're definitely going to get sold or killed for tat nice pelt of yours." He laughed and shook his head a bit. "And I don't really think you eed to know specifics. Its just binds you to me. Go too far and it'll burn. I'm the only one who can take it off. Onlt things that you need to know."
More Active on Weekends
Creed frowned a bit.. That would make things much more complicated... With a sigh he stretched his front legs out in the same manner a cat would. "Alright then I guess..." He sighed, rubbing his head. He felt the antler nubs and looked around a bit, even noticing a demon mixed into the small crowd. He though it seemed interesting but didn't say anything.
Creed frowned a bit.. That would make things much more complicated... With a sigh he stretched his front legs out in the same manner a cat would. "Alright then I guess..." He sighed, rubbing his head. He felt the antler nubs and looked around a bit, even noticing a demon mixed into the small crowd. He though it seemed interesting but didn't say anything.
Lucio nodded and looked back out at the crowd. A few minutes in he started idily pointing out different races. He stopped when a small satyr approached the rug. The creature looked at Creed and frowned, making a soft noise when he noticed the bracket.

"Hey! You here for something," Lucio snapped, startling the smaller boy. " Bo need to be scared. But also, try not to look suspicious."
Lucio nodded and looked back out at the crowd. A few minutes in he started idily pointing out different races. He stopped when a small satyr approached the rug. The creature looked at Creed and frowned, making a soft noise when he noticed the bracket.

"Hey! You here for something," Lucio snapped, startling the smaller boy. " Bo need to be scared. But also, try not to look suspicious."
More Active on Weekends
Creed looked at the boy curiously before giving a small smile and lookig him up and down. It wasn't often he saw satyrs... Though they were certainly more common than centaurs... "Hiya..." He nodded to the boy, wondering what he was doing out here
Creed looked at the boy curiously before giving a small smile and lookig him up and down. It wasn't often he saw satyrs... Though they were certainly more common than centaurs... "Hiya..." He nodded to the boy, wondering what he was doing out here
The satyr gave a small smile before Lucio's words grabbed his attention. With a quick nod the boy pointed to a few stone pendants before holding out a hand full of coins.

The fire spirit narrowed his eyes and leaned forward, into the satyr's face before giving a sharp laugh. "See this is what I meant," he started, collecting the selected stones, "look at this pet." Dropping the bag in front of the satyr he grabbed the boys head and forced it back before pointing to an eliborate mark under the creature's jaw. He ignored the whine from the boy and looked at Creed. "Forest folks don't last long in theses cities."
The satyr gave a small smile before Lucio's words grabbed his attention. With a quick nod the boy pointed to a few stone pendants before holding out a hand full of coins.

The fire spirit narrowed his eyes and leaned forward, into the satyr's face before giving a sharp laugh. "See this is what I meant," he started, collecting the selected stones, "look at this pet." Dropping the bag in front of the satyr he grabbed the boys head and forced it back before pointing to an eliborate mark under the creature's jaw. He ignored the whine from the boy and looked at Creed. "Forest folks don't last long in theses cities."
More Active on Weekends
Creed frowned a bit and sighed. "Well it's not like going around the city is much safer. Only difference is that there's less places to hide in..." He sighed. He sorta flinched a bit at the fire spirit's treatment of the boy, but he didn't say anything about it... At least out loud, though he mumbled something to himself. He thought about the symbol on the boy and figured it was a kind of branding, or show of ownership....
He leaned a bit near the tent and crossed his arms a little as he looked down at his feet. He couldn't help but wonder how long they'd be here... He yawned a little watching others go by... He even noticed a Black Dog.... Weren't those supposed to guard grave yards...? Though they probably had business of their own... He watched as one trotted up with a bag of coins and gave a bark, pointing at a couple stones with it's nose, giving a deep stare to the spirit as it waited.
Creed frowned a bit and sighed. "Well it's not like going around the city is much safer. Only difference is that there's less places to hide in..." He sighed. He sorta flinched a bit at the fire spirit's treatment of the boy, but he didn't say anything about it... At least out loud, though he mumbled something to himself. He thought about the symbol on the boy and figured it was a kind of branding, or show of ownership....
He leaned a bit near the tent and crossed his arms a little as he looked down at his feet. He couldn't help but wonder how long they'd be here... He yawned a little watching others go by... He even noticed a Black Dog.... Weren't those supposed to guard grave yards...? Though they probably had business of their own... He watched as one trotted up with a bag of coins and gave a bark, pointing at a couple stones with it's nose, giving a deep stare to the spirit as it waited.
"Say what you want." Lucio shrugged as he let the satyr go, the boy scrambling away with a look of fear. Before disappearing back in the crowd he gave Creed another pitying glance.

Lucio peeked up again as he noticed the Black Dog, smiling and handing over the requested stones. It was obvious he treated the transaction with a bit more respect than some of the others, a common pattern for the trader. Quickly judging strength and powers of other creatures and how he lined up, using that to judge his own behavior.

"Is that all now?"
"Say what you want." Lucio shrugged as he let the satyr go, the boy scrambling away with a look of fear. Before disappearing back in the crowd he gave Creed another pitying glance.

Lucio peeked up again as he noticed the Black Dog, smiling and handing over the requested stones. It was obvious he treated the transaction with a bit more respect than some of the others, a common pattern for the trader. Quickly judging strength and powers of other creatures and how he lined up, using that to judge his own behavior.

"Is that all now?"
More Active on Weekends
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33