Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The hunt (pm me to sign up)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@blazingsnark @Crookedhalo1109 @Alledowaya all the pings, because i can.

Sans lost his train of thought as he picked up on a new presence. He blinked and suddenly he was on top of the poor pearlcatcher, one claw on his back. He leaned down so he could whisper in his ear, "don't move" he warned the would be watcher. He didn't need the imperial to know he was here if they didn't already. "Why are you following me, I know why the nocturnes doing i, but I can't see why you're following me. which only happens when someone isn't sure of himself. so, I ask again, Why are you following me?"
@blazingsnark @Crookedhalo1109 @Alledowaya all the pings, because i can.

Sans lost his train of thought as he picked up on a new presence. He blinked and suddenly he was on top of the poor pearlcatcher, one claw on his back. He leaned down so he could whisper in his ear, "don't move" he warned the would be watcher. He didn't need the imperial to know he was here if they didn't already. "Why are you following me, I know why the nocturnes doing i, but I can't see why you're following me. which only happens when someone isn't sure of himself. so, I ask again, Why are you following me?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Ingwaz didn't even have time to use Algiz before the large guardian was right on top of him, and his pearl spiraled out of his reach. He scrambled for it to no avail, the stronger dragon effectively pinning him.
"I-I'm sorry!" He yelped. Thumping his tail against the ground in surrender.
Ingwaz didn't even have time to use Algiz before the large guardian was right on top of him, and his pearl spiraled out of his reach. He scrambled for it to no avail, the stronger dragon effectively pinning him.
"I-I'm sorry!" He yelped. Thumping his tail against the ground in surrender.
giphy.gif
Sans released him so he could retrieve his pearl, knowing how important those were to their species. "You want to get us both killed," he hissed, "keep your voice down."
Sans released him so he could retrieve his pearl, knowing how important those were to their species. "You want to get us both killed," he hissed, "keep your voice down."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Gratefully scrambling after the shiny pearl, he grabbed it and wiped the dirt away from the etched runes. He turned back to the guardian on his hind legs, front claws wrapped around it protectively.
"What do you mean?" He asked skeptically, though he hissed it in a whisper. Killed? The nocturne and imperial seemed pretty friendly to him.
Gratefully scrambling after the shiny pearl, he grabbed it and wiped the dirt away from the etched runes. He turned back to the guardian on his hind legs, front claws wrapped around it protectively.
"What do you mean?" He asked skeptically, though he hissed it in a whisper. Killed? The nocturne and imperial seemed pretty friendly to him.
giphy.gif
"that imperial hosts a shade, but the shade isn't in control. that makes him unpredictable, and dangerous." he growled back, "Now keep your distance if you value your life." he added, can't have the pearlcatcher getting to curious and creeping into the line of fire. With that, he poofed back to his spot on the grass to await the time that he would step in and remove the shade from the imperial.
"that imperial hosts a shade, but the shade isn't in control. that makes him unpredictable, and dangerous." he growled back, "Now keep your distance if you value your life." he added, can't have the pearlcatcher getting to curious and creeping into the line of fire. With that, he poofed back to his spot on the grass to await the time that he would step in and remove the shade from the imperial.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((Since Ara is interacting with @Alledowaya, I can't do anything lol))
((Since Ara is interacting with @Alledowaya, I can't do anything lol))
TTbPXX8.png
Ingwaz blinked as the guardian seemingly disappeared, but as he quietly crept back to his original place he saw him in the exact same position as before. He mulled over what the guardian had divulged. The imperial, a...Shade? Was that what the spiral had been? It apparently acted different from others, according to the blue one.
Ingwaz blinked as the guardian seemingly disappeared, but as he quietly crept back to his original place he saw him in the exact same position as before. He mulled over what the guardian had divulged. The imperial, a...Shade? Was that what the spiral had been? It apparently acted different from others, according to the blue one.
giphy.gif
(Sorry!!! I've had a busy day and I'm only just getting to bed)

Night watched the smaller dragon play with shantor, and without paying attention his mind became a little blank, and those whispers from his shade came into his mind. "Kill. Who are they to touch your precious pet? Kill." It whispered in his mind. When he finally figured it out and snapped out of it, his large jaw was open and readily aimed to strike at the nocturnes neck. Night shook his head, and asked a question, "why have you followed me?" Was his simple inquiry. His mind was still frantically shoving his shade back down while it fought him tooth and claw. His skin crawled and shivered a little before he could hear the answer. A loud "Sorry" echoed from the woods near his hut and he became nervous, wondering if that guardian had followed him to his hut.
(Sorry!!! I've had a busy day and I'm only just getting to bed)

Night watched the smaller dragon play with shantor, and without paying attention his mind became a little blank, and those whispers from his shade came into his mind. "Kill. Who are they to touch your precious pet? Kill." It whispered in his mind. When he finally figured it out and snapped out of it, his large jaw was open and readily aimed to strike at the nocturnes neck. Night shook his head, and asked a question, "why have you followed me?" Was his simple inquiry. His mind was still frantically shoving his shade back down while it fought him tooth and claw. His skin crawled and shivered a little before he could hear the answer. A loud "Sorry" echoed from the woods near his hut and he became nervous, wondering if that guardian had followed him to his hut.
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Alledowaya its completely fine friend, get some sleep and we'll see you tomorrow.
Sans nearly blew his cover when he saw the imperial's face go slack. But the imperial seemed to recover control and he relaxed slightly. Strange, he seemed to be fighting the influence of the shade. Sans scratched his beard as he contemplated this tidbit. He would look to see the young noctures reaction before steping in.
@Alledowaya its completely fine friend, get some sleep and we'll see you tomorrow.
Sans nearly blew his cover when he saw the imperial's face go slack. But the imperial seemed to recover control and he relaxed slightly. Strange, he seemed to be fighting the influence of the shade. Sans scratched his beard as he contemplated this tidbit. He would look to see the young noctures reaction before steping in.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((Sorry for the lateness, my dog got like five ticks qwq))

Eun growled and lunged when the Imperial moved, ready to snatch up Ara's spear in her fangs and defend her host. However, she stopped when the Imperial did.

Ara tensed, too, but trusted Eun to defend her. When the Imperial stopped, she breathed a silent sigh of relief.

"Followed you?" she asked innocently, blinking up at the Imperial. "I have no idea what you mean. I'm on my way to the Icewarden's domain."

When the "sorry!" sounded from the bushes, Ara whipped around, her tail going to curl around her spear and about to pull it down into her claws.
((Sorry for the lateness, my dog got like five ticks qwq))

Eun growled and lunged when the Imperial moved, ready to snatch up Ara's spear in her fangs and defend her host. However, she stopped when the Imperial did.

Ara tensed, too, but trusted Eun to defend her. When the Imperial stopped, she breathed a silent sigh of relief.

"Followed you?" she asked innocently, blinking up at the Imperial. "I have no idea what you mean. I'm on my way to the Icewarden's domain."

When the "sorry!" sounded from the bushes, Ara whipped around, her tail going to curl around her spear and about to pull it down into her claws.
TTbPXX8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27