Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The hunt (pm me to sign up)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Weirdo, Eun sniffed, withdrawing back into Ara'a body. Ara sighed.

"You didn't have to do that...."

Yeah, right. And what would you have done? Meekly given up and flown away?

"Shut up," Ara grumbled, darting after the Guardian. It only took her a few moments to pick up the Imperial's signature again, and she banked towards him, enjoying the cool rush of air and ley lines against her scales.

She glanced down at the crash of the Guardian landing. Eun sniffed.

What a show-off.

"That's not nice," Ara mildly reprimanded her, but only got a faint barking laugh for her trouble. She sighed and swooped downwards.
Weirdo, Eun sniffed, withdrawing back into Ara'a body. Ara sighed.

"You didn't have to do that...."

Yeah, right. And what would you have done? Meekly given up and flown away?

"Shut up," Ara grumbled, darting after the Guardian. It only took her a few moments to pick up the Imperial's signature again, and she banked towards him, enjoying the cool rush of air and ley lines against her scales.

She glanced down at the crash of the Guardian landing. Eun sniffed.

What a show-off.

"That's not nice," Ara mildly reprimanded her, but only got a faint barking laugh for her trouble. She sighed and swooped downwards.
TTbPXX8.png
"If you insist on following me, stay put of my way." He yelled at the nocture. He sniffed and his iris glowed blue as he caught the shades trail and began advancing toward the hut in the distance.
Ok I wont be able to post for a while becuase I will be outside wifi range. But I will be back later today.
"If you insist on following me, stay put of my way." He yelled at the nocture. He sniffed and his iris glowed blue as he caught the shades trail and began advancing toward the hut in the distance.
Ok I wont be able to post for a while becuase I will be outside wifi range. But I will be back later today.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Ingwaz is straight up stalking you all and I have no excuse

The black pearlcatcher had problems catching up with the large guardian-and later the sprightly nocturne- and fell behind. He almost lost sight of them before he realized they'd landed and gratefully crashed down onto the arcane soil. He was a good distance away, and he peeked at them from around one of the tall reaches that littered the area. Okay, so they didn't appear to be partners per se, maybe it was more of a rivals thing? He shrugged to himself, shifting his pearl to his tail, coiling around it tightly.
Ingwaz is straight up stalking you all and I have no excuse

The black pearlcatcher had problems catching up with the large guardian-and later the sprightly nocturne- and fell behind. He almost lost sight of them before he realized they'd landed and gratefully crashed down onto the arcane soil. He was a good distance away, and he peeked at them from around one of the tall reaches that littered the area. Okay, so they didn't appear to be partners per se, maybe it was more of a rivals thing? He shrugged to himself, shifting his pearl to his tail, coiling around it tightly.
giphy.gif
(I really am liking this story :3 and yes, yes he does. He loves Shantor.)

The imperial purple claws dug into the dinner he and his familiar shared, it wasn't much, but it was food. A few chomps later and they both were done, with nothing much to do Night sat outside and watched the stars. Shantor came a little later and curled up in between Night's forelegs and promptly fell asleep. Nightwing never slept anymore, for every time he did the shade within him tried to take over again, in his dreams. He hoped someday he'd find a good cure or at least someone to live with the same problem. His pink eyes watched the stars, with the shades magic, he could see great distances and could see those stars even brighter if he chose. For now he relaxed, and settled his broad back against his tiny hut.
(I really am liking this story :3 and yes, yes he does. He loves Shantor.)

The imperial purple claws dug into the dinner he and his familiar shared, it wasn't much, but it was food. A few chomps later and they both were done, with nothing much to do Night sat outside and watched the stars. Shantor came a little later and curled up in between Night's forelegs and promptly fell asleep. Nightwing never slept anymore, for every time he did the shade within him tried to take over again, in his dreams. He hoped someday he'd find a good cure or at least someone to live with the same problem. His pink eyes watched the stars, with the shades magic, he could see great distances and could see those stars even brighter if he chose. For now he relaxed, and settled his broad back against his tiny hut.
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
"Pretty manticore," Ara chirped, alighting on the Imperial'a back with her spear in her front claws. "Can I pet it?"

And you yell at me for idle chit-chat, Eun yawned. Ara ignored her.
"Pretty manticore," Ara chirped, alighting on the Imperial'a back with her spear in her front claws. "Can I pet it?"

And you yell at me for idle chit-chat, Eun yawned. Ara ignored her.
TTbPXX8.png
Lets getbtyis show rolling again.
----
Sans was still a good distance away when he saw ara land on the imperials back. "Idiot, shes going to get herself killed." He stoped, his curioisty getting the better of him. "Ldts she what she does" he said to himself, ready to stop any unnecessary violence.
Lets getbtyis show rolling again.
----
Sans was still a good distance away when he saw ara land on the imperials back. "Idiot, shes going to get herself killed." He stoped, his curioisty getting the better of him. "Ldts she what she does" he said to himself, ready to stop any unnecessary violence.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Startled by the sudden weight on his back, Night hissed and snapped his head around to see what it was. Once seeing it was the nocturne from before, he calmed and hid his teeth again. In reply to her question, he looked down at his friend, the little Manticore Screamer asleep in his lap and he nodded to the female dragon. "If he let's you." He said softly and shook the monkey like creature awake. The tiny Manticore yawned and showed his fangs. Night was having a difficult time shoving his shade down with the nocturne so close to him, he stood up to try influencing the dragon to get down.
Startled by the sudden weight on his back, Night hissed and snapped his head around to see what it was. Once seeing it was the nocturne from before, he calmed and hid his teeth again. In reply to her question, he looked down at his friend, the little Manticore Screamer asleep in his lap and he nodded to the female dragon. "If he let's you." He said softly and shook the monkey like creature awake. The tiny Manticore yawned and showed his fangs. Night was having a difficult time shoving his shade down with the nocturne so close to him, he stood up to try influencing the dragon to get down.
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
Ara sheathed her spear and clambered down from the Imperial's back, cooing at the lil thing.

"Who's a cute familiar? Hmm? It's you!"

She sheathed her spear across her back and gently stroked the manticore's soft fur with the non-sharp side of one claw.

Eun yawned, detaching from Ara and silently - and nearly invisibly - standing to the side. Now that she wasn't looking through a dragon's eyes, she could see the Shade inside the Imperial. It looked like... it wasn't controlling him?

Huh.

She yawned at it, showing sharp teeth, and gave a silent warning yip just in case.
Ara sheathed her spear and clambered down from the Imperial's back, cooing at the lil thing.

"Who's a cute familiar? Hmm? It's you!"

She sheathed her spear across her back and gently stroked the manticore's soft fur with the non-sharp side of one claw.

Eun yawned, detaching from Ara and silently - and nearly invisibly - standing to the side. Now that she wasn't looking through a dragon's eyes, she could see the Shade inside the Imperial. It looked like... it wasn't controlling him?

Huh.

She yawned at it, showing sharp teeth, and gave a silent warning yip just in case.
TTbPXX8.png
"So the kitsune shows itself." Sans mutters from his spot amongest the tall grass, this will be very interesting indeed. He would let the gold nocture have her fun, then he would step in and finish this.
"So the kitsune shows itself." Sans mutters from his spot amongest the tall grass, this will be very interesting indeed. He would let the gold nocture have her fun, then he would step in and finish this.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Ingwaz simply watched as they found the imperial, but they didn't seem to be chasing this one down like the spiral. He wondered what was different about this one, and looked around for any way to get closer without being spotted. Disappointed about finding nothing, he seethed as he watched, not able to hear anything but able to see everyone.
Ingwaz simply watched as they found the imperial, but they didn't seem to be chasing this one down like the spiral. He wondered what was different about this one, and looked around for any way to get closer without being spotted. Disappointed about finding nothing, he seethed as he watched, not able to hear anything but able to see everyone.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27