Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The hunt (pm me to sign up)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@blazingsnark @Crookedhalo1109 @Alledowaya [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=2&auth=e7c4c6f4b59f53d64b391bfee9205955f009f9e6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It was a cloudy day out and it was raining hard. The guardian flapped his massive wings as he scanned the woods for his destination. "Ah, there you are." he said to himself. If he didn't know what he was looking for he probably wouldn't have found it at all. He dove into the hidden clearing and landed with a loud thud. He shook of the water from his wings and turned to the nearest dragon, "Who is in charge here?" he asked, his voice stern. ------ Welcome everyone to my Shade Hunt. please feel free to join, but please pm me with the following form if you are not on the pinglist. [quote] Username: Dragon(s) you want to use: Short bio: Shade or hunter?: [/quote] I ask this so it is easier to regulate how many dragons are here and what they are doing don't want the rp to go to chaos, right. No need to ping me, as I am subscribed, but feel free to anyway. ----- BTW its @blazingsnark turn
@blazingsnark @Crookedhalo1109 @Alledowaya

dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=2&auth=e7c4c6f4b59f53d64b391bfee9205955f009f9e6&dummyext=prev.png

It was a cloudy day out and it was raining hard. The guardian flapped his massive wings as he scanned the woods for his destination. "Ah, there you are." he said to himself. If he didn't know what he was looking for he probably wouldn't have found it at all. He dove into the hidden clearing and landed with a loud thud. He shook of the water from his wings and turned to the nearest dragon, "Who is in charge here?" he asked, his voice stern.

Welcome everyone to my Shade Hunt. please feel free to join, but please pm me with the following form if you are not on the pinglist.
Quote:
Username:
Dragon(s) you want to use:
Short bio:
Shade or hunter?:
I ask this so it is easier to regulate how many dragons are here and what they are doing don't want the rp to go to chaos, right.
No need to ping me, as I am subscribed, but feel free to anyway.
BTW its @blazingsnark turn
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@CrookedHalo1109 @Alledowaya ((I subbed too, so no need to ping! Also, @Comic1Sans, is it a player's lair that Sans is diving into or somewhere else-?)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28522718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285228/28522718_350.png[/img] [/url] Ara wove a slow circle over the hidden clearing, watching with interest as the Guardian landed. The throbbing presence of a Shade-touched dragon made itself known, and her claws twitched on her spear. [i]Just dive down and kill it,[/i] Eun sighed. Ara flicked her tail at the fox spirit's voice. "No, I'm going to wait," she said. "This Guardian led us to the Shade-touched, I want to see what he does." [i] And you claim to uphold justice....?[/i] Ara ignored Eun and continued circling, lazy flaps of her wings sending sunlight shattering across the sky.
@CrookedHalo1109 @Alledowaya ((I subbed too, so no need to ping! Also, @Comic1Sans, is it a player's lair that Sans is diving into or somewhere else-?))

28522718_350.png

Ara wove a slow circle over the hidden clearing, watching with interest as the Guardian landed. The throbbing presence of a Shade-touched dragon made itself known, and her claws twitched on her spear.

Just dive down and kill it, Eun sighed. Ara flicked her tail at the fox spirit's voice.

"No, I'm going to wait," she said. "This Guardian led us to the Shade-touched, I want to see what he does."

And you claim to uphold justice....?

Ara ignored Eun and continued circling, lazy flaps of her wings sending sunlight shattering across the sky.
TTbPXX8.png
I planned on it being yours but I can work with this. @blazingsnark @Crookedhalo1109 @Alledowaya
After sans finished speaking to a small mirror he nodded and looked around the clearing. He stopped, sensing a new presence, he shrugged it off and began walking toward a spiral who was doing her best to make herself scarce, to no avail. Sans reached out and grabbed the spiral by the tail before it could fly off. His left iris was glowing a deep blue. "You have caused enough trouble shade, and now karma has come to claim its debt." He said before rocketing out of the clearing, the frightened spiral in tow. "Lets take this somewhere a little more private, shall we?"
I planned on it being yours but I can work with this. @blazingsnark @Crookedhalo1109 @Alledowaya
After sans finished speaking to a small mirror he nodded and looked around the clearing. He stopped, sensing a new presence, he shrugged it off and began walking toward a spiral who was doing her best to make herself scarce, to no avail. Sans reached out and grabbed the spiral by the tail before it could fly off. His left iris was glowing a deep blue. "You have caused enough trouble shade, and now karma has come to claim its debt." He said before rocketing out of the clearing, the frightened spiral in tow. "Lets take this somewhere a little more private, shall we?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans @BlazingSnark @Alledowaya Jumping in here~ ------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28412497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284125/28412497_350.png[/img] [/url] Ingwaz watched as the blue guardian finished speaking with his leader and snatched up a spiral. He wasn't very fond of the dragon normally, and it had been acting strange lately, but loyalty made his heart twinge in secrecy as it tried in vain to escape. Maybe it was curiosity, and maybe it was misguided fealty, but he decided to follow the stranger and the spiral out of the clearing, slipping away from his clanmates and following on the ground as they flew away. He stuck to the shelter, runes rather obvious in the dark, and had to bring himself to flying through the trees to keep up with the speedy dragons. Luckily the spiral made him slow enough that Ingwaz never once lost them, even if he came close.
@Comic1Sans @BlazingSnark @Alledowaya
Jumping in here~

28412497_350.png

Ingwaz watched as the blue guardian finished speaking with his leader and snatched up a spiral. He wasn't very fond of the dragon normally, and it had been acting strange lately, but loyalty made his heart twinge in secrecy as it tried in vain to escape. Maybe it was curiosity, and maybe it was misguided fealty, but he decided to follow the stranger and the spiral out of the clearing, slipping away from his clanmates and following on the ground as they flew away. He stuck to the shelter, runes rather obvious in the dark, and had to bring himself to flying through the trees to keep up with the speedy dragons. Luckily the spiral made him slow enough that Ingwaz never once lost them, even if he came close.
giphy.gif
Sans brought the spiral down ina clearing a good distance away from any clans he knew of. "Now you will be judged. Judged for every action. Every ounce of pain you have caused." He paused, pinning the spiral by the neck to a nearby tree, "and for every action you have taken." He threw the spiral across the clearing. Just before it was about to hit the treeline at the other end he held up a claw, a single talon pointed at the spiral, and it stopped dead in the air. "I am now addressing the entity inside," his voice reverbrated though the clearing, being felt more than heard, "show yourself, before I am forced to take extrme measures." As he finished his statement he began chanting and a circle of deep blue runes surrounded the spiral.
Sans brought the spiral down ina clearing a good distance away from any clans he knew of. "Now you will be judged. Judged for every action. Every ounce of pain you have caused." He paused, pinning the spiral by the neck to a nearby tree, "and for every action you have taken." He threw the spiral across the clearing. Just before it was about to hit the treeline at the other end he held up a claw, a single talon pointed at the spiral, and it stopped dead in the air. "I am now addressing the entity inside," his voice reverbrated though the clearing, being felt more than heard, "show yourself, before I am forced to take extrme measures." As he finished his statement he began chanting and a circle of deep blue runes surrounded the spiral.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@blazingsnark @crookedhalo1109 @comic1sans (am I allowed to be a kind villain? Cause I kinda want to be a shade dragon...... thats tainting other dragons, but is only doing it for experimentation and trying to find a cure for himself that's non painful or deadly, is that ok? This is Nightwing, he'd be the perpetrator.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4778818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47789/4778818_350.png[/img] [/url] The dark midnight colored dragon watched from the shadows on a hill away from the Guardian and a few other dragons. Confused as to their intentions, he watched as the blue guardian called to the shade that was in the spiral, to Night it was blazingly obvious that a shade lived there. His own shade he had conquered years ago, but the thing rose up a few times to save his host. Not really conquered, but Night made it so that he could use the power of the shade to taint others, and he has yet to see another dragon become as he. Night's shade was calm today, but once seeing this guardian it became riled up and tried to take over Nightwing once more, a loud roar sent it back into the depths of Night's mind and body, but now he's blown his cover, the big imperial started moving away from the area and towards his home in the arcane region. He needed more info on this... this shade hunter.... and his hut had more info than most, even for a ramshackle hut.
@blazingsnark @crookedhalo1109 @comic1sans (am I allowed to be a kind villain? Cause I kinda want to be a shade dragon...... thats tainting other dragons, but is only doing it for experimentation and trying to find a cure for himself that's non painful or deadly, is that ok? This is Nightwing, he'd be the perpetrator.)

4778818_350.png

The dark midnight colored dragon watched from the shadows on a hill away from the Guardian and a few other dragons. Confused as to their intentions, he watched as the blue guardian called to the shade that was in the spiral, to Night it was blazingly obvious that a shade lived there. His own shade he had conquered years ago, but the thing rose up a few times to save his host. Not really conquered, but Night made it so that he could use the power of the shade to taint others, and he has yet to see another dragon become as he. Night's shade was calm today, but once seeing this guardian it became riled up and tried to take over Nightwing once more, a loud roar sent it back into the depths of Night's mind and body, but now he's blown his cover, the big imperial started moving away from the area and towards his home in the arcane region. He needed more info on this... this shade hunter.... and his hut had more info than most, even for a ramshackle hut.
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@blazingsnark @Crookedhalo1109 @Alledowaya sure man I would love to see where you go with that.
Still chanting, the guardian slowly walked toward the floating spiral. The spiral let out a laugh, the dark unnatural kind, before a scream of pain ripped through the air. His iris flashed blue and he said, "there you are." He thrust his wrist forward as a black cloud formed above the spiral and began taking shape. The spiral fell to the ground, her eyes rolling back into her skull. "Die" the guardian said simply, before a beam of bright light shot from his claw. The shade howled in rage and pain as it as quickly erased from existence. When the shade had vanished he picked up the spiral and flew them back to the original clearing.
@blazingsnark @Crookedhalo1109 @Alledowaya sure man I would love to see where you go with that.
Still chanting, the guardian slowly walked toward the floating spiral. The spiral let out a laugh, the dark unnatural kind, before a scream of pain ripped through the air. His iris flashed blue and he said, "there you are." He thrust his wrist forward as a black cloud formed above the spiral and began taking shape. The spiral fell to the ground, her eyes rolling back into her skull. "Die" the guardian said simply, before a beam of bright light shot from his claw. The shade howled in rage and pain as it as quickly erased from existence. When the shade had vanished he picked up the spiral and flew them back to the original clearing.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans @Alledowaya @Crookedhalo1109

Ara's head snapped up at Eun's whispered warning. Using the fox spirit's power to help her sight, she watched the dark Imperial glide away.

Shade-touched, Eun confirmed. But there's something about him.... perhaps it's been newly done? The Shade isn't controlling him.

"That just means we have a better chance to drive it from him instead of killing him," Ara said, tucking in her golden wings. She shot off after the Imperial with stunning grace, her spear drawn up close to her body.
@Comic1Sans @Alledowaya @Crookedhalo1109

Ara's head snapped up at Eun's whispered warning. Using the fox spirit's power to help her sight, she watched the dark Imperial glide away.

Shade-touched, Eun confirmed. But there's something about him.... perhaps it's been newly done? The Shade isn't controlling him.

"That just means we have a better chance to drive it from him instead of killing him," Ara said, tucking in her golden wings. She shot off after the Imperial with stunning grace, her spear drawn up close to her body.
TTbPXX8.png
Just as sans returned the spiral to her clans healers helooked up and saw the flash of gold off the young nocturne. He shifted his vision and saw the trail of magic she was following. "Crap, shes going to get herself killed" he said to himself befpre shooting after the yound dragon. He wuickly caught up at yelled,"where do you think you're going kid?"
Just as sans returned the spiral to her clans healers helooked up and saw the flash of gold off the young nocturne. He shifted his vision and saw the trail of magic she was following. "Crap, shes going to get herself killed" he said to himself befpre shooting after the yound dragon. He wuickly caught up at yelled,"where do you think you're going kid?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1sans @blazingsnark @Alledowaya

Ingwaz stood, fascinated. He'd just seen an exorcism! Or, something close anyways. It was only a moment before something else interesting came along, a loud roar followed by a glint of gold in the sky. Something sure was in the air tonight. The sheer ferocity of the snarl had him reaching to the bag under his stomach as a precaution, before the curiosity his clanmates so often scorned took hold, and he was rushing off again. The glint in the sky was nowhere to be found anymore, but the large dragon who'd roared before was by no means stealthy. He slowed to a stop before he could find them though, an imperial if he was right, realizing his curiosity really was going to get him killed one day. He reached into the bag, finding the rune by way of touch without even needing to look. Algiz leapt into his claws, a three pronged rune symbolizing protection. It had helped him before, there was no reason it wouldn't now. He slipped behind a tree, looking up into the sky for the golden glow or the blue guardian from before.
@Comic1sans @blazingsnark @Alledowaya

Ingwaz stood, fascinated. He'd just seen an exorcism! Or, something close anyways. It was only a moment before something else interesting came along, a loud roar followed by a glint of gold in the sky. Something sure was in the air tonight. The sheer ferocity of the snarl had him reaching to the bag under his stomach as a precaution, before the curiosity his clanmates so often scorned took hold, and he was rushing off again. The glint in the sky was nowhere to be found anymore, but the large dragon who'd roared before was by no means stealthy. He slowed to a stop before he could find them though, an imperial if he was right, realizing his curiosity really was going to get him killed one day. He reached into the bag, finding the rune by way of touch without even needing to look. Algiz leapt into his claws, a three pronged rune symbolizing protection. It had helped him before, there was no reason it wouldn't now. He slipped behind a tree, looking up into the sky for the golden glow or the blue guardian from before.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27