Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with wtfbruh {The Beginning}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
((cheesy title, I know. Here we go, @wtfbruh ))

The clan's grounds were bustling with activity, but then again they almost always were. Hatchlings were bounding around and chasing each other, dragons were conversing and training, and brooding mothers were sitting with their eggs, watching them dutifully. No patrols were out, and that's probably how strangers got so close to camp. The two leaders of the clan, Yan and Ameretat, were sitting together and talking, Yan's eyes sweeping across camp as the walked around, making sure no one was fighting.

"Ameretat, I'm not so sure-"

"Relax, Yan," the Nocturne cut off, stepping to the side to avoid a little hole of magma that she had singed her paw in too many times to count. "We'll be fine if we don't have a patrol today. No one comes by here anyways! And if someone does show up, we can handle it then. And remember, aggression is not always the go-to. Let me handle any newcomers or lost dragons, okay?" The bigger Imperial sighed and nodded, sitting with her and watching, listening for any approaching dragons. In fact, was that the wind? Or was that another dragon...

((sorry if this is lame omg I'm not too good at starting RPs!))
((cheesy title, I know. Here we go, @wtfbruh ))

The clan's grounds were bustling with activity, but then again they almost always were. Hatchlings were bounding around and chasing each other, dragons were conversing and training, and brooding mothers were sitting with their eggs, watching them dutifully. No patrols were out, and that's probably how strangers got so close to camp. The two leaders of the clan, Yan and Ameretat, were sitting together and talking, Yan's eyes sweeping across camp as the walked around, making sure no one was fighting.

"Ameretat, I'm not so sure-"

"Relax, Yan," the Nocturne cut off, stepping to the side to avoid a little hole of magma that she had singed her paw in too many times to count. "We'll be fine if we don't have a patrol today. No one comes by here anyways! And if someone does show up, we can handle it then. And remember, aggression is not always the go-to. Let me handle any newcomers or lost dragons, okay?" The bigger Imperial sighed and nodded, sitting with her and watching, listening for any approaching dragons. In fact, was that the wind? Or was that another dragon...

((sorry if this is lame omg I'm not too good at starting RPs!))
takfb5.png
@ShimaM ((its a good opening, starting is always the most awkward part anyway, youre good))

It just so happened that a lone Pearlcatcher was circling the camp at that moment, shifting behind rocky outcroppings and winding closer. The wind carried the sound of faint voices to his ears and he strained fruitlessly to catch a word or two of the conversation. Keeping himself hidden, he eyed the bouncing hatchlings, silently counted the adult dragons within sight, and settled his sights on a pair of dragons: a watchful Imperial and a hooded Nocturne. Sneaking ever closer, he made his way behind this pair and risked leaving his cover to listen in on their conversation. No patrols out, hm... Just as he was processing this, he took a careless step and scraped his foot loudly on the volcanic rock. He froze in alarm, eyes wide, awaiting the angry claws of the hostile Imperial that would surely turn to drive him from the camp.
@ShimaM ((its a good opening, starting is always the most awkward part anyway, youre good))

It just so happened that a lone Pearlcatcher was circling the camp at that moment, shifting behind rocky outcroppings and winding closer. The wind carried the sound of faint voices to his ears and he strained fruitlessly to catch a word or two of the conversation. Keeping himself hidden, he eyed the bouncing hatchlings, silently counted the adult dragons within sight, and settled his sights on a pair of dragons: a watchful Imperial and a hooded Nocturne. Sneaking ever closer, he made his way behind this pair and risked leaving his cover to listen in on their conversation. No patrols out, hm... Just as he was processing this, he took a careless step and scraped his foot loudly on the volcanic rock. He froze in alarm, eyes wide, awaiting the angry claws of the hostile Imperial that would surely turn to drive him from the camp.
tumblr_otqoiuT4IQ1v8lm95o3_100.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_otqoiuT4IQ1v8lm95o1_100.gif
@wtfbruh (( ok awesome xD))

The Imperial and Nocturne froze, both whirling around to face the intruder, both startled by the sudden noise. It was a bit useless for Ameretat, but she did anyways. Yan was staring at the Pearlcatcher, eyes hard. "What are you doing, sneaking up on us? Were you intending to ambush us or attack out camp? Who's with you?" he asked, growling. His head was raised to look down upon the Pearlcatcher, ignoring Ameretat when she made a noise of unhappiness at his aggression.

"Yan." she scolded, hitting him with a wing to remind him of what she had just told him. He acted as if he hadn't felt it, just waited. Parts of the camp had grown still, some dragons watching and whispering to each other, watching the confrontation go down.
@wtfbruh (( ok awesome xD))

The Imperial and Nocturne froze, both whirling around to face the intruder, both startled by the sudden noise. It was a bit useless for Ameretat, but she did anyways. Yan was staring at the Pearlcatcher, eyes hard. "What are you doing, sneaking up on us? Were you intending to ambush us or attack out camp? Who's with you?" he asked, growling. His head was raised to look down upon the Pearlcatcher, ignoring Ameretat when she made a noise of unhappiness at his aggression.

"Yan." she scolded, hitting him with a wing to remind him of what she had just told him. He acted as if he hadn't felt it, just waited. Parts of the camp had grown still, some dragons watching and whispering to each other, watching the confrontation go down.
takfb5.png
@ShimaM [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26667908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266680/26667908_350.png[/img] [/url] The Pearlcatcher stood rooted to the spot, eyes wide, mouth slightly open. He shrank under the gaze of Yan and the rest of the clan members, and stammered out in a thin voice. "I- I wasn't- we're fugitives looking for a safe place, I was just trying to get information about these lands..." He took a few steps back, ready to flee. He looked hopefully at Ameretat. "Please, let me leave in peace..."
@ShimaM

26667908_350.png

The Pearlcatcher stood rooted to the spot, eyes wide, mouth slightly open. He shrank under the gaze of Yan and the rest of the clan members, and stammered out in a thin voice. "I- I wasn't- we're fugitives looking for a safe place, I was just trying to get information about these lands..." He took a few steps back, ready to flee. He looked hopefully at Ameretat. "Please, let me leave in peace..."
tumblr_otqoiuT4IQ1v8lm95o3_100.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_otqoiuT4IQ1v8lm95o1_100.gif
@wtfbruh ((YOOOO he looks really cool ok))

Ameretat rested her tail on Yan's side, the Imperial sighing and stepping down. Ameretat took it from there, using her hearing to take a few steps forward, smiling a bit. "It's alright, we didn't mean to frighten you. Some of us are just very, er, on edge," she said, Yan having the humility to look a bit ashamed. "You say you're looking for a safe place? If you'd like, you can stay here. We're a clan of fugitives, loners, and outcasts, you'll fit right in."

Yan could feel Ameretat's tail hit him rather hard and he winced, adding, "Yes, we have enough space if you truly need a place to stay. I apologize for being so hasty and aggressive. What is your name?"
@wtfbruh ((YOOOO he looks really cool ok))

Ameretat rested her tail on Yan's side, the Imperial sighing and stepping down. Ameretat took it from there, using her hearing to take a few steps forward, smiling a bit. "It's alright, we didn't mean to frighten you. Some of us are just very, er, on edge," she said, Yan having the humility to look a bit ashamed. "You say you're looking for a safe place? If you'd like, you can stay here. We're a clan of fugitives, loners, and outcasts, you'll fit right in."

Yan could feel Ameretat's tail hit him rather hard and he winced, adding, "Yes, we have enough space if you truly need a place to stay. I apologize for being so hasty and aggressive. What is your name?"
takfb5.png
@ShimaM ((ha thanks i got really lucky breeding him))

The Pearlcatcher visibly relaxed. "My name is Vale. My companions and I have travelled a very long way, we'd be grateful for a place to stay if only for a few days. There are three others besides me." He scraped his claws nervously on the ground, glancing timidly up at Yan. "You are the leader of this clan?"
@ShimaM ((ha thanks i got really lucky breeding him))

The Pearlcatcher visibly relaxed. "My name is Vale. My companions and I have travelled a very long way, we'd be grateful for a place to stay if only for a few days. There are three others besides me." He scraped his claws nervously on the ground, glancing timidly up at Yan. "You are the leader of this clan?"
@wtfbruh Yan nodded after a moment, looking at Ameretat. "I am, along with Ameretat here. My name is Yan. You and your companions are welcome to stay for as long as necessary." A Pearlcatcher approached, rose petals falling behind him strangely, a rose between his teeth. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8050885] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80509/8050885_350.png[/img] [/url] "Do you want me to show them around, Yan?" he asked, eyes gleaming. Yan seemed to think, then, spotting the way Ameretat shifted, spoke. "If you can, Hallow, guide Ameretat and follow Vale to his companions to make sure nothing hurts them on their way here. Then you can show them to where they can stay." Hallow nodded, sitting on his back legs to salute the Imperial, walking forward and placing his tail tip on Ameretat's flank. "Lead the way, Vale!" he chirped, giving his fellow Pearlcatcher a dazzling smile.
@wtfbruh

Yan nodded after a moment, looking at Ameretat. "I am, along with Ameretat here. My name is Yan. You and your companions are welcome to stay for as long as necessary." A Pearlcatcher approached, rose petals falling behind him strangely, a rose between his teeth.

8050885_350.png

"Do you want me to show them around, Yan?" he asked, eyes gleaming. Yan seemed to think, then, spotting the way Ameretat shifted, spoke.

"If you can, Hallow, guide Ameretat and follow Vale to his companions to make sure nothing hurts them on their way here. Then you can show them to where they can stay." Hallow nodded, sitting on his back legs to salute the Imperial, walking forward and placing his tail tip on Ameretat's flank.

"Lead the way, Vale!" he chirped, giving his fellow Pearlcatcher a dazzling smile.
takfb5.png
@ShimaM Vale bowed gratefully to Yan, then seemed mildly alarmed at Hallow's brightness and quickly turned. "This way..." He padded nervously through the territory and led Hallow to a furrow in the ground sheltered by a rocky outcropping. From the shadows peered three sets of eyes, and a great Guardian emerged. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26853939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268540/26853939_350.png[/img] [/url] She stared at Hallow with a stony but not entirely hostile expression. "Who is this that you have brought to us, Vale?" Vale cleared his throat uncomfortably. "They have offered us shelter, see. They're a very generous clan, and I figured we would be safe here to rest a few days..." He trailed off and gave the Guardian an uncertain glance. Not taking her eyes off Hallow, she gave a slight nod. "I see. And who do I have the pleasure of speaking too, sir Pearlcatcher?"
@ShimaM

Vale bowed gratefully to Yan, then seemed mildly alarmed at Hallow's brightness and quickly turned. "This way..." He padded nervously through the territory and led Hallow to a furrow in the ground sheltered by a rocky outcropping. From the shadows peered three sets of eyes, and a great Guardian emerged.

26853939_350.png

She stared at Hallow with a stony but not entirely hostile expression. "Who is this that you have brought to us, Vale?"

Vale cleared his throat uncomfortably. "They have offered us shelter, see. They're a very generous clan, and I figured we would be safe here to rest a few days..." He trailed off and gave the Guardian an uncertain glance.

Not taking her eyes off Hallow, she gave a slight nod. "I see. And who do I have the pleasure of speaking too, sir Pearlcatcher?"
Hallow grinned. "The name's Hallow, ma'am. And this," he stepped a bit to the side to show Ameretat, who had followed. "Is Ameretat, our co-leader. She's the more social of the two leaders!"

The Nocturne nodded, almost bowing respectfully. Hallow bent quickly and described who was in front of her. "Greetings, you'll have to excuse his whispering, I cannot see well and he helps describe who I am talking to. And Hallow, you know Yan can be social too." Hallow shrugged, looking away and smiling cheekily.

@wtfbruh
Hallow grinned. "The name's Hallow, ma'am. And this," he stepped a bit to the side to show Ameretat, who had followed. "Is Ameretat, our co-leader. She's the more social of the two leaders!"

The Nocturne nodded, almost bowing respectfully. Hallow bent quickly and described who was in front of her. "Greetings, you'll have to excuse his whispering, I cannot see well and he helps describe who I am talking to. And Hallow, you know Yan can be social too." Hallow shrugged, looking away and smiling cheekily.

@wtfbruh
takfb5.png
@ShimaM "Ameretat." The Guardian bowed respectfully to the Nocturne. "Two leaders? An interesting concept. I am grateful for your welcome, many thanks. I am Brave, formerly of the Clan of the Deepest Forest. You have met Vale. My other companions are Hastings-" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26759859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267599/26759859_350.png[/img] [/url] A pleasant-looking Fae scampered forward and gave them a wave. "-and Hannibal. We are exiles of the same clan." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26024584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260246/26024584_350.png[/img] [/url] The Wildclaw crept forward and leered at them, teeth bared. Brave spoke firmly, giving Hannibal a cold look. "None of us will harm any member of your clan. We are honorable dragons and we are very grateful for your help."
@ShimaM

"Ameretat." The Guardian bowed respectfully to the Nocturne. "Two leaders? An interesting concept. I am grateful for your welcome, many thanks. I am Brave, formerly of the Clan of the Deepest Forest. You have met Vale. My other companions are Hastings-"

26759859_350.png

A pleasant-looking Fae scampered forward and gave them a wave. "-and Hannibal. We are exiles of the same clan."

26024584_350.png

The Wildclaw crept forward and leered at them, teeth bared. Brave spoke firmly, giving Hannibal a cold look. "None of us will harm any member of your clan. We are honorable dragons and we are very grateful for your help."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14