Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IT WILL NOT DIE! Warrior RP (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 226 227
@MurderBunny I just realized that Applepaw and Lightpaw look a lot alike! Here's her picture again. [img][img]http://ih3.redbubble.net/work.2957919.2.flat,550x550,075,f.orange-and-white-tabby.jpg[/img][/img] (again, except with green eyes :) I wonder if they had the same model!)
@MurderBunny

I just realized that Applepaw and Lightpaw look a lot alike! Here's her picture again.

[img][/img]work.2957919.2.flat,550x550,075,f.orange-and-white-tabby.jpg
(again, except with green eyes :) I wonder if they had the same model!)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp

Oh, wow! Maybe they do! We could make them siblings from different litters if you wanted! It's fine if you don't.
@WillowtheWisp

Oh, wow! Maybe they do! We could make them siblings from different litters if you wanted! It's fine if you don't.
FRT +3

They became the King and Queen of Gotham City.
She was crazier than him, and more fearless.. she was his queen and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
(nah, it's fine! Great idea! If that's okay with VoidOculus too. Because she would be his mother too. :))
(nah, it's fine! Great idea! If that's okay with VoidOculus too. Because she would be his mother too. :))

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
"Fishfur." He gently insulted out of habit with a smile. She looked even smaller now with her wet pelt clinging to her frame.
A handle on the environment. Right.
It was starting to become sundown, the sky becoming a brilliant array of warm toned colors, a new leaf breeze passing through the forest. Larkheart paused for half a second in a blood loss haze to take in the scene before continuing on.
He pushed through the hidden entrance, the smell of blood sulking in the air.
I bet the clan leader is going to have grand time with me.
It would be strange seeing Nightclaw after the whole scenario. And Echopaw would probably be sick of him popping up in the medicine cat den, again.
"Fishfur." He gently insulted out of habit with a smile. She looked even smaller now with her wet pelt clinging to her frame.
A handle on the environment. Right.
It was starting to become sundown, the sky becoming a brilliant array of warm toned colors, a new leaf breeze passing through the forest. Larkheart paused for half a second in a blood loss haze to take in the scene before continuing on.
He pushed through the hidden entrance, the smell of blood sulking in the air.
I bet the clan leader is going to have grand time with me.
It would be strange seeing Nightclaw after the whole scenario. And Echopaw would probably be sick of him popping up in the medicine cat den, again.
CLIQUE_SIG_BANNER_5_LAVENDER.png
(( @Clique - Hi there I'm playing Amberfur! I can give a brief rundown for her, I only posted like twice right at the beginning of the old thread once rp finally started. Amberfur is very genial toward her clanmates and suspicious of outsiders. She is generally a very kind cat and has a huge soft spot for kits. Lightpaw is one of her kits. This was the picture for her: [img]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/1/calico-cats-cheryl-poland.jpg[/img] Also I think the age I gave for her was kind of young for a senior warrior? I had a really bad grasp of moons to years age wise when I first put in her character, she should be closer to 6 years.)) Amberfur trotted into camp just after the apprentices, having slipped out to hunt earlier. She made it all the way to the fresh-kill pile, and put down her catch before the food scent stopped covering the smell of fresh blood. She turned quickly, looking more carefully at the cats gathered near the entrance to the medicine cat's den before bounding over. "What happened?" She mewed in surprise, moving to support the woozy looking Larkheart. ((Also I'm totally cool with Applepaw also being one of Amberfur's kits if you like as she does have a second one not in play!))
(( @Clique - Hi there I'm playing Amberfur! I can give a brief rundown for her, I only posted like twice right at the beginning of the old thread once rp finally started.

Amberfur is very genial toward her clanmates and suspicious of outsiders. She is generally a very kind cat and has a huge soft spot for kits. Lightpaw is one of her kits. This was the picture for her:
calico-cats-cheryl-poland.jpg
Also I think the age I gave for her was kind of young for a senior warrior? I had a really bad grasp of moons to years age wise when I first put in her character, she should be closer to 6 years.))

Amberfur trotted into camp just after the apprentices, having slipped out to hunt earlier. She made it all the way to the fresh-kill pile, and put down her catch before the food scent stopped covering the smell of fresh blood. She turned quickly, looking more carefully at the cats gathered near the entrance to the medicine cat's den before bounding over. "What happened?" She mewed in surprise, moving to support the woozy looking Larkheart.

((Also I'm totally cool with Applepaw also being one of Amberfur's kits if you like as she does have a second one not in play!))
fL0umpy.png6D1E8Ta.png
ranger_sm2_by_xnedra22-d8kgfdf.png
Lightpaw grinned, shame-faced, and struggled out of the stream, slipping and sliding, her paws going every which way.
"I- have- a- handle- on it!" she protested indignantly, her paw sliding out from under her and landing her little chest and stomach in the mud.
"Um, sort of."
She pushed herself out and bounded after Larkheart.
"Are you okay?" she asked, looking up at him as she padded into the clearing, coming a little closer to his side in case he needed support.
Lightpaw grinned, shame-faced, and struggled out of the stream, slipping and sliding, her paws going every which way.
"I- have- a- handle- on it!" she protested indignantly, her paw sliding out from under her and landing her little chest and stomach in the mud.
"Um, sort of."
She pushed herself out and bounded after Larkheart.
"Are you okay?" she asked, looking up at him as she padded into the clearing, coming a little closer to his side in case he needed support.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
(( Ah thank you! Now I recognize her. ))

Larkheart saw the deputy running up to him, expecting her to shred him to mouse dust.
Aw Fox-dung.
To his surprise Amberfur didn't seem to know what had just played out. Nightclaw must of kept his jaws shut out of shame.
I suppose the pleasure of scolding me is reserved for the clan leader.
Larkheart didn't want their help though, he was too prideful for that.
"Never been better." The tom smiled at Lightpaw, "plus I bet I would crush you. But if you feel like carrying me as my devout server that's not a problem."
(( Ah thank you! Now I recognize her. ))

Larkheart saw the deputy running up to him, expecting her to shred him to mouse dust.
Aw Fox-dung.
To his surprise Amberfur didn't seem to know what had just played out. Nightclaw must of kept his jaws shut out of shame.
I suppose the pleasure of scolding me is reserved for the clan leader.
Larkheart didn't want their help though, he was too prideful for that.
"Never been better." The tom smiled at Lightpaw, "plus I bet I would crush you. But if you feel like carrying me as my devout server that's not a problem."
CLIQUE_SIG_BANNER_5_LAVENDER.png
Nightclaw involuntarily dropped into a crouch when Larkheart and his entourage showed up. Now there were definitely way too many cats around for him to be remotely relaxed.
The big warrior looked very unsteady on his paws, but he was probably unlikely to die soon. At least Nightclaw wasn't a murderer. But the deputy would soon find out what happened, and he'd be done for.
He crouched lower, trying to make himself small so no one would notice him.
Nightclaw involuntarily dropped into a crouch when Larkheart and his entourage showed up. Now there were definitely way too many cats around for him to be remotely relaxed.
The big warrior looked very unsteady on his paws, but he was probably unlikely to die soon. At least Nightclaw wasn't a murderer. But the deputy would soon find out what happened, and he'd be done for.
He crouched lower, trying to make himself small so no one would notice him.
croppedsig.png
Lightpaw flattened her ears at him.
"I'm nobody's server," she informed loftily.
She paused, thinking about it. "Well, except my Clan, I suppose. Hi Mom!"
She leaped happily onto on her mother, wrapping her front arms around her mother's neck and trying to push her over.
Of course, she didn't succeed, but playful, happy growls emitted from her throat, like she was still a kit.
Lightpaw flattened her ears at him.
"I'm nobody's server," she informed loftily.
She paused, thinking about it. "Well, except my Clan, I suppose. Hi Mom!"
She leaped happily onto on her mother, wrapping her front arms around her mother's neck and trying to push her over.
Of course, she didn't succeed, but playful, happy growls emitted from her throat, like she was still a kit.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Fawnmask raised her head to watch Larkheart and Lightpaw pad into camp. The smell of blood almost knocked her down; the warrior was in rough shape, but put on a positive façade. She flicked her ears, then trotted up to him, eyes glowing with determination and focus. "Come with me, Echopaw and I want to see you over while Willowgaze is gone." She blinked at Lightpaw; the poor she-cat looked head over heels. She felt a warmness rise in her chest; at least something good was coming out of this mess.

Badgerpelt raised his head from his spot near the warriors den. He had been sleepily sunning himself and grooming his ruffled fur when Nightclaw had stumbled into camp. That tom, he thought to himself with a flick of his tail. Like most cats in camp, he felt as if he were one of the weakest links in Dawnclan. What really caught his attention is when Larkheart plundered through the entrance, trailing blood. He crinkled his nose up at the rusty smell of blood. He laid watching from his spot, not letting his interest get the best of him.

Tumblewhisker mumbled to himself as he shuffled along the sides of camp. As he aged, his eyesight had begun failing him, and the best way he got around camp was to keep to the shadows. He was, after all, more used to the dark than the light. He grumbled as he saw a couple of warriors straggle into camp, covered in blood. "Stupid, stupid, stupid birdbrains."
Fawnmask raised her head to watch Larkheart and Lightpaw pad into camp. The smell of blood almost knocked her down; the warrior was in rough shape, but put on a positive façade. She flicked her ears, then trotted up to him, eyes glowing with determination and focus. "Come with me, Echopaw and I want to see you over while Willowgaze is gone." She blinked at Lightpaw; the poor she-cat looked head over heels. She felt a warmness rise in her chest; at least something good was coming out of this mess.

Badgerpelt raised his head from his spot near the warriors den. He had been sleepily sunning himself and grooming his ruffled fur when Nightclaw had stumbled into camp. That tom, he thought to himself with a flick of his tail. Like most cats in camp, he felt as if he were one of the weakest links in Dawnclan. What really caught his attention is when Larkheart plundered through the entrance, trailing blood. He crinkled his nose up at the rusty smell of blood. He laid watching from his spot, not letting his interest get the best of him.

Tumblewhisker mumbled to himself as he shuffled along the sides of camp. As he aged, his eyesight had begun failing him, and the best way he got around camp was to keep to the shadows. He was, after all, more used to the dark than the light. He grumbled as he saw a couple of warriors straggle into camp, covered in blood. "Stupid, stupid, stupid birdbrains."
eHsIhFC.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 226 227