Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IT WILL NOT DIE! Warrior RP (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 226 227
(ah, no worries, it gave her a reason to give Larkheart space! Maybe it'll cause more drama about him being supposedly ignored by his caretaker too)

Fawnmask watched as her daughter strode into camp with a mouthful of marigold. "Thank Starclan," she breathed, hopping over to Stormfeather just as she was laying them down. But before she could thank her, the silver she-cat wandered into the forest with tail held high. She frowned and made a mental note to speak with her at a later time. Meanwhile, she leaned down to pick up some of the marigold, leaving the rest for Larkheart. Her eyes softened as she saw the usually bright tom so dull. Her heart hurt, but she forced herself to walk away. Nightclaw needed aid, since Larkheart was being tended to already. She strode over to the skinny black tom, who was still hunched over, and immediately began chewing up the leaves into a pulp. Fawnmask dabbed the mess into his shoulder wound gently, working it in rather than smearing it.
(ah, no worries, it gave her a reason to give Larkheart space! Maybe it'll cause more drama about him being supposedly ignored by his caretaker too)

Fawnmask watched as her daughter strode into camp with a mouthful of marigold. "Thank Starclan," she breathed, hopping over to Stormfeather just as she was laying them down. But before she could thank her, the silver she-cat wandered into the forest with tail held high. She frowned and made a mental note to speak with her at a later time. Meanwhile, she leaned down to pick up some of the marigold, leaving the rest for Larkheart. Her eyes softened as she saw the usually bright tom so dull. Her heart hurt, but she forced herself to walk away. Nightclaw needed aid, since Larkheart was being tended to already. She strode over to the skinny black tom, who was still hunched over, and immediately began chewing up the leaves into a pulp. Fawnmask dabbed the mess into his shoulder wound gently, working it in rather than smearing it.
eHsIhFC.png
(( Good plans. ))

Larkheart sighed realizing he couldn't wiggle his way out of this one. At least he would own up to his mistakes unlike that coward Nightclaw.
I bet no one asked him a thing. He's just good ol' Nightclaw. Big bad Larkheart is the only one that has to admit to his sins.
Defiantly but with enough respect Larkheart raised his head to the clan leader, having his icy stare meet hers.
"I pushed Nightclaw too far with snake-like words. Tempting him with the prospects of a spar with me. He properly declined but things spun out of control. He was the first to attack and pursued the fight even after our clan mates begged us to stop but I was the one who kept pushing him too far."
He mentally thanked Lightpaw for trying to get him in the medicine cat den but he would not slink away from Beestar's response sheepishly. He was too prideful.
Internally he hoped his honesty would lighten the consequences slightly, but was willing to take whatever the leader planned for him.
Guess I'm not leaving here with my dignity.
(( Good plans. ))

Larkheart sighed realizing he couldn't wiggle his way out of this one. At least he would own up to his mistakes unlike that coward Nightclaw.
I bet no one asked him a thing. He's just good ol' Nightclaw. Big bad Larkheart is the only one that has to admit to his sins.
Defiantly but with enough respect Larkheart raised his head to the clan leader, having his icy stare meet hers.
"I pushed Nightclaw too far with snake-like words. Tempting him with the prospects of a spar with me. He properly declined but things spun out of control. He was the first to attack and pursued the fight even after our clan mates begged us to stop but I was the one who kept pushing him too far."
He mentally thanked Lightpaw for trying to get him in the medicine cat den but he would not slink away from Beestar's response sheepishly. He was too prideful.
Internally he hoped his honesty would lighten the consequences slightly, but was willing to take whatever the leader planned for him.
Guess I'm not leaving here with my dignity.
CLIQUE_SIG_BANNER_5_LAVENDER.png
"Ow ow ow," Nightclaw groaned to himself. Fawnmask was being gentle as possible--gentler, even--but there is no way to apply poultice without making contact with the wound.
He distracted himself by imagining all the terrible things Larkheart was probably saying to Beestar. Predictably, it didn't help ease his mind one bit. Oh, StarClan help me.
"Ow ow ow," Nightclaw groaned to himself. Fawnmask was being gentle as possible--gentler, even--but there is no way to apply poultice without making contact with the wound.
He distracted himself by imagining all the terrible things Larkheart was probably saying to Beestar. Predictably, it didn't help ease his mind one bit. Oh, StarClan help me.
croppedsig.png
Beestar stared at him for a moment, and Lightpaw watched her fearfully.
The pale-colored apprentice couldn't help but admire Larkheart for just throwing that right out into the open. She didn't know if she could've done that.
He's so- so confident... About EVERYTHING... Maybe that's why I like him. Hopeless she-cat.
She bit her lip, tail twitching nervously as Beestar deliberated.
The pregnant she-cat's golden eyes were unreadable as she simply said, "Go get Willowgaze to take a look at you."
Lightpaw breathed out with silent relief as Beestar turned and padded away.
"Come on, Larkheart," she mewed, butting him gently with her head, green eyes huge with concern. "Did that sound like an order? I think it sounded like an order. Heheh, you can't- gr, move Larkheart!- disobey Beestar!" she mewled, pushing against him.
Beestar stared at him for a moment, and Lightpaw watched her fearfully.
The pale-colored apprentice couldn't help but admire Larkheart for just throwing that right out into the open. She didn't know if she could've done that.
He's so- so confident... About EVERYTHING... Maybe that's why I like him. Hopeless she-cat.
She bit her lip, tail twitching nervously as Beestar deliberated.
The pregnant she-cat's golden eyes were unreadable as she simply said, "Go get Willowgaze to take a look at you."
Lightpaw breathed out with silent relief as Beestar turned and padded away.
"Come on, Larkheart," she mewed, butting him gently with her head, green eyes huge with concern. "Did that sound like an order? I think it sounded like an order. Heheh, you can't- gr, move Larkheart!- disobey Beestar!" she mewled, pushing against him.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Echopaw growled lowly and nosed past him roughly, sliding into the den and grabbing more herbs. "You may not have started the fight, but I know you provoked Nightclaw," she growled around her mouthful. "You're lucky I'm bound by my duty as a medicine cat to heal you.."

Applepaw snickered slightly, flicking his tail in amusement. "I'm joking, Lightpaw," he meowed. "Unless.. you really do want him to be your mate when you become a warrior..?"
Echopaw growled lowly and nosed past him roughly, sliding into the den and grabbing more herbs. "You may not have started the fight, but I know you provoked Nightclaw," she growled around her mouthful. "You're lucky I'm bound by my duty as a medicine cat to heal you.."

Applepaw snickered slightly, flicking his tail in amusement. "I'm joking, Lightpaw," he meowed. "Unless.. you really do want him to be your mate when you become a warrior..?"
FRT +3

They became the King and Queen of Gotham City.
She was crazier than him, and more fearless.. she was his queen and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
((I'm planning on having Fox be a small rogue they'd come across eventually, if that's alright with all of you.and possiblyadd his mother]]
((I'm planning on having Fox be a small rogue they'd come across eventually, if that's alright with all of you.and possiblyadd his mother]]
banner_grimm.png
(( Sure! I'm looking forward to seeing his character form. ))

Larkheart blinked in awe. Almost speechless he had to remind himself of her kindness.
That's why she's clan leader. Amazing. Too bad I'm such a flea brain.
He was stunned by her generosity.
She didn't even get mad at me... There was genuine concern?
Larkheart didn't need to be told twice. Stammering a quick 'thank you!' He rushed into the medicine cat den, slumping down with exhaustion, letting the rush of adrenaline settle.
The tom was too exhausted to think. Even though Echopaw probably didn't want him there or even help him he mentally pleaded that she would treat him equally as she would any other cat. His injuries too severe to look over carelessly.
My eyelids are so heavy... Of course she only cares for Nightclaw. Who wouldn't. Great Starclan why am I so tired?
(( Sure! I'm looking forward to seeing his character form. ))

Larkheart blinked in awe. Almost speechless he had to remind himself of her kindness.
That's why she's clan leader. Amazing. Too bad I'm such a flea brain.
He was stunned by her generosity.
She didn't even get mad at me... There was genuine concern?
Larkheart didn't need to be told twice. Stammering a quick 'thank you!' He rushed into the medicine cat den, slumping down with exhaustion, letting the rush of adrenaline settle.
The tom was too exhausted to think. Even though Echopaw probably didn't want him there or even help him he mentally pleaded that she would treat him equally as she would any other cat. His injuries too severe to look over carelessly.
My eyelids are so heavy... Of course she only cares for Nightclaw. Who wouldn't. Great Starclan why am I so tired?
CLIQUE_SIG_BANNER_5_LAVENDER.png
(fine by me!)

Lightpaw shot along with him, dancing annoyingly around Echopaw and getting underpaw.
"Larkheart's hurt," she stated the obvious.
When Echopaw didn't seem to respond, the little apprentice crouched in a corner and began trying to hypnotize her friend.
"Larkheart, Larkheart, Larkheart, Larkheart," she whispered from her place.
No, that's stupid. Find another idea! He has to get medical attention NOW. RIGHT NOW. I MEAN IT.
Lightpaw didn't realize she was running around in tight circles until she tripped...again.
She sighed and heaved herself to her paws.
Right. Think think think.

(lol, poor Lightpaw :D)
(fine by me!)

Lightpaw shot along with him, dancing annoyingly around Echopaw and getting underpaw.
"Larkheart's hurt," she stated the obvious.
When Echopaw didn't seem to respond, the little apprentice crouched in a corner and began trying to hypnotize her friend.
"Larkheart, Larkheart, Larkheart, Larkheart," she whispered from her place.
No, that's stupid. Find another idea! He has to get medical attention NOW. RIGHT NOW. I MEAN IT.
Lightpaw didn't realize she was running around in tight circles until she tripped...again.
She sighed and heaved herself to her paws.
Right. Think think think.

(lol, poor Lightpaw :D)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Nightclaw twitched in surprise as Larkheart came barging into the medicine cat den only to collapse. "Woah, you okay there?" he blurted before remembering that this was the cat he'd just fought. He seemed so much smaller now for some reason.
And another thing, how the heck had the mouthy tom wheedled Beestar into letting him go without so much as scolding him? Did this mean she blamed Nightclaw? Well, it was his fault right?
He was so worried he barely even laughed at Lightpaw's antics--tumbling around Larkheart like a lovestruck... Oh
Nightclaw twitched in surprise as Larkheart came barging into the medicine cat den only to collapse. "Woah, you okay there?" he blurted before remembering that this was the cat he'd just fought. He seemed so much smaller now for some reason.
And another thing, how the heck had the mouthy tom wheedled Beestar into letting him go without so much as scolding him? Did this mean she blamed Nightclaw? Well, it was his fault right?
He was so worried he barely even laughed at Lightpaw's antics--tumbling around Larkheart like a lovestruck... Oh
croppedsig.png
((That sounds good to me))

Stormfeather let out a relieved purr as she saw that both of the injured toms were receiving the medical attention they desperately needed. She watched as Beestar padded back to her den. Even if she was obviously pregnant, the pretty she-cat still had an intimidating aura around her that commanded respect. Stormfeather gave her a curt nod as the leader passed by before getting up herself to grab something from the fresh kill pile. She didn't realize how hungry she was until she actually picked a vole from the pile. She walked back to her original spot before sinking her teeth into the rodent hungrily.
--
Thistlepaw let out an almost audible gasp as Larkheart boldly proclaimed that the him and another warrior had gotten into a physical fight. But's that's against the warrior code!! And why would they even fight in the first place?? He kept his comments to himself, but still stood outside of the den, equally confused and eager to hear more about the ordeal.
((That sounds good to me))

Stormfeather let out a relieved purr as she saw that both of the injured toms were receiving the medical attention they desperately needed. She watched as Beestar padded back to her den. Even if she was obviously pregnant, the pretty she-cat still had an intimidating aura around her that commanded respect. Stormfeather gave her a curt nod as the leader passed by before getting up herself to grab something from the fresh kill pile. She didn't realize how hungry she was until she actually picked a vole from the pile. She walked back to her original spot before sinking her teeth into the rodent hungrily.
--
Thistlepaw let out an almost audible gasp as Larkheart boldly proclaimed that the him and another warrior had gotten into a physical fight. But's that's against the warrior code!! And why would they even fight in the first place?? He kept his comments to himself, but still stood outside of the den, equally confused and eager to hear more about the ordeal.
+2hrs FR time
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 226 227