Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | star wars RP (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139
NOTE: this is the first time I have done a star wars RP but I do know about the star wars universe, so bear with me if i don't do something right.

As the title says I am wanting to do a star wars RP, the clone wars I find is easier to RP then the Empire just because there is more to do ( that does not mean the clone wars is my favourite part of star wars, personally I think the original movies was the best part)
So if you are interested ping me and I will give the details.
NOTE: this is the first time I have done a star wars RP but I do know about the star wars universe, so bear with me if i don't do something right.

As the title says I am wanting to do a star wars RP, the clone wars I find is easier to RP then the Empire just because there is more to do ( that does not mean the clone wars is my favourite part of star wars, personally I think the original movies was the best part)
So if you are interested ping me and I will give the details.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
Bump
Bump
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015 I'd be interested in a Star Wars rp, though I've never rped before and will only be on around rollover on most days. What's the plot you're thinking of, and the time period?
@rocket2015 I'd be interested in a Star Wars rp, though I've never rped before and will only be on around rollover on most days. What's the plot you're thinking of, and the time period?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
Probably the clone wars because there is more to do and it's easier. And I don't mind the time period because I have roleplayed with people who can only respond once per day and I didn't mind, so its OK.
And most likely nothing will be cannon, I only watched the first season of clone wars then got bored because it just got annoying for me. So everything we do won't be strictly anything that actually happens, and I request that we use OCs and not the real characters.
@Violetah
Probably the clone wars because there is more to do and it's easier. And I don't mind the time period because I have roleplayed with people who can only respond once per day and I didn't mind, so its OK.
And most likely nothing will be cannon, I only watched the first season of clone wars then got bored because it just got annoying for me. So everything we do won't be strictly anything that actually happens, and I request that we use OCs and not the real characters.
@Violetah
@rocket2015 The Clone Wars era is great, as it was that show that got me into watching the rest of the movies (and the time period I know the most about). Also, OCs are perfect for me, 'cause I have no interest in rp actual canon characters. (Oh, and this is what I tell anyone that tried to watch the Clone Wars and found it to childish: Watch the Umbaran arc in season 4, 'cause those episodes are my favorite and rather dark/beautiful)
@rocket2015 The Clone Wars era is great, as it was that show that got me into watching the rest of the movies (and the time period I know the most about). Also, OCs are perfect for me, 'cause I have no interest in rp actual canon characters. (Oh, and this is what I tell anyone that tried to watch the Clone Wars and found it to childish: Watch the Umbaran arc in season 4, 'cause those episodes are my favorite and rather dark/beautiful)
@Violetah ( I started watching season one, and loved it but when I got onto season two it started to feel like an ordinary kids show and not actual star wars, the first season felt like star wars where as the second appealed more to kids then star wars fans because of the way it was set up and you may hate me for this because every clone wars fan hates me for this but i don't like rex, he annoys me so much, so much fan boying over rex i dont get it. I prefer commander Cody than him. in my opinion anyway)
But yeah the RP will be custom. And you can be any type of OC you want, as long as your not like the Yoda or the emperor, or any overpowered character like that. And you can be on any side of the war.
@Violetah ( I started watching season one, and loved it but when I got onto season two it started to feel like an ordinary kids show and not actual star wars, the first season felt like star wars where as the second appealed more to kids then star wars fans because of the way it was set up and you may hate me for this because every clone wars fan hates me for this but i don't like rex, he annoys me so much, so much fan boying over rex i dont get it. I prefer commander Cody than him. in my opinion anyway)
But yeah the RP will be custom. And you can be any type of OC you want, as long as your not like the Yoda or the emperor, or any overpowered character like that. And you can be on any side of the war.
@rocket2015 I'm not going to hate anyone over which clone they prefer! I like Cody, he'd pretty cool, and I wish we'd got episodes focused on him. I also understand feeling like Rex is over hyped, even though I like him. He's just everywhere. My favorite clone is Kix personally, I've even got a dragon version of him in my lair. Kix is in the episodes the Deserter (mid way through season 2, it's a good episode that raises some moral questions about using clones), the Umbaran arc and the Order 66 arc in season 6. I like him because he is very caring, being the medic and all, and he looks out for his brothers. Also his facial expressions are quite funny, 'cause he always looks so worried!
What types of characters are you thinking to use? Cause I've got a couple of clones, a couple of jedi and some that could work with bounty-hunter type characters.
@rocket2015 I'm not going to hate anyone over which clone they prefer! I like Cody, he'd pretty cool, and I wish we'd got episodes focused on him. I also understand feeling like Rex is over hyped, even though I like him. He's just everywhere. My favorite clone is Kix personally, I've even got a dragon version of him in my lair. Kix is in the episodes the Deserter (mid way through season 2, it's a good episode that raises some moral questions about using clones), the Umbaran arc and the Order 66 arc in season 6. I like him because he is very caring, being the medic and all, and he looks out for his brothers. Also his facial expressions are quite funny, 'cause he always looks so worried!
What types of characters are you thinking to use? Cause I've got a couple of clones, a couple of jedi and some that could work with bounty-hunter type characters.
@Violetah thanks, I have tried to do star wars RPs before but always the same thing happened, where people would leave just because I didn't like Rex. So the RPs never got started. I am glad to meet a fan with an open mind who respects others opinions. And isn't kix in the episode where Rex got shot and a clone who left the republic to start a family rescued him, is that the one you are talking about.

But anyway I am going to use a bounty hunter, but you can use anything. You can be a clone, a Jedi or a sith or anything else you think of.
@Violetah thanks, I have tried to do star wars RPs before but always the same thing happened, where people would leave just because I didn't like Rex. So the RPs never got started. I am glad to meet a fan with an open mind who respects others opinions. And isn't kix in the episode where Rex got shot and a clone who left the republic to start a family rescued him, is that the one you are talking about.

But anyway I am going to use a bounty hunter, but you can use anything. You can be a clone, a Jedi or a sith or anything else you think of.
@rocket2015 Yep, that's the episode! I just love his line about as he's the medic, when it comes to their health he outranks everyone. He just looks so awkward, and has a wonderful hair cut.
I'll probably use Ame Volanee, a Jedi character I have. Given she's a very strong fighter I'd imagine she'd be put undercover as a bounty hunter, maybe trying to gain some cred so she can steal some precious Sith thing to stop it getting into the wrong hands, or stop people from assassinating Senators. She's also kind of stuck up about the fact she's a really talented fighter, which I find kind of funny. Though I have to go now, so I'll post the form I have for her later today/tomorrow. Talk to you then :)
(Oh, and you don't need to keep pinging me. I'm subscribed to the thread, so whenever you post anything I get a ping)
@rocket2015 Yep, that's the episode! I just love his line about as he's the medic, when it comes to their health he outranks everyone. He just looks so awkward, and has a wonderful hair cut.
I'll probably use Ame Volanee, a Jedi character I have. Given she's a very strong fighter I'd imagine she'd be put undercover as a bounty hunter, maybe trying to gain some cred so she can steal some precious Sith thing to stop it getting into the wrong hands, or stop people from assassinating Senators. She's also kind of stuck up about the fact she's a really talented fighter, which I find kind of funny. Though I have to go now, so I'll post the form I have for her later today/tomorrow. Talk to you then :)
(Oh, and you don't need to keep pinging me. I'm subscribed to the thread, so whenever you post anything I get a ping)
OK. I will give my character once I have seen you character form, and so you know since I am a bounty hunter, I was thinking that since your character is a Jedi and such, you might be able to hire me to help you. Because I am not sure how a bounty hunter/ Jedi would work, isn't that against the Jedi code but then again in this RP we are not going by the code, so be what you want.
OK. I will give my character once I have seen you character form, and so you know since I am a bounty hunter, I was thinking that since your character is a Jedi and such, you might be able to hire me to help you. Because I am not sure how a bounty hunter/ Jedi would work, isn't that against the Jedi code but then again in this RP we are not going by the code, so be what you want.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139