Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | star wars RP (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139
"Ooph" the breath rushed out of her when Hawke pulled his gun from her hand and hit over over the head with it. Bending over she gripped her lightsabers in her hands and ignited them, looking for her attacker. However she couldn't see him for he was invisible, but she could vaguely sense him. Reaching out her senses she though she had located him and slashed out her left lightsaber where she though he was. She followed that up with a kick where she guessed his knee was, trying to knock him over.
"Ooph" the breath rushed out of her when Hawke pulled his gun from her hand and hit over over the head with it. Bending over she gripped her lightsabers in her hands and ignited them, looking for her attacker. However she couldn't see him for he was invisible, but she could vaguely sense him. Reaching out her senses she though she had located him and slashed out her left lightsaber where she though he was. She followed that up with a kick where she guessed his knee was, trying to knock him over.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
Hawke said" smart Jedi but that won't help you. Your coming with me" he then tripped her up. And pinned her down and said" look I am not going to kill you, I am just taking you to xian. I don't care what happens after"
Hawke said" smart Jedi but that won't help you. Your coming with me" he then tripped her up. And pinned her down and said" look I am not going to kill you, I am just taking you to xian. I don't care what happens after"
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
While part of her just wanted to Force push into the ceiling, and then kick him in the head to knock him out, she realised that there was a smarter way to beat the bounty hunter while also finding Xiran. She switched her lightsabers off and dropped them, and visibly relaxed. "Fine, take me to him. You know you didn't have to attack me if all you wanted to do was take me to the man I came to arrest."
While part of her just wanted to Force push into the ceiling, and then kick him in the head to knock him out, she realised that there was a smarter way to beat the bounty hunter while also finding Xiran. She switched her lightsabers off and dropped them, and visibly relaxed. "Fine, take me to him. You know you didn't have to attack me if all you wanted to do was take me to the man I came to arrest."
Hawke said" its most likely going to be a trap you know" he got up but did not let his guard down. Until a guy ran up to hawke and said" hawke, the contract is ready" hawke nodded and said" good work storm,now come quietly Jedi, I am meant to strip you of any weapons"
Hawke said" its most likely going to be a trap you know" he got up but did not let his guard down. Until a guy ran up to hawke and said" hawke, the contract is ready" hawke nodded and said" good work storm,now come quietly Jedi, I am meant to strip you of any weapons"
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
Ame got to her knees and smiled at him humourlessly "It is most certainly a trap." She waited quietly until his associate arrived, and after that she got to her feet and unstrapped the holster that held her blaster pistol to her leg.
Dropping it to the ground she nodded at the lightsabers at her feet and told him "Take care of them, I'll be coming back to retrieve them." She didn't seem worried, and internally was working out how to take out Xiran's guards and get to him without her weapons.
Ame got to her knees and smiled at him humourlessly "It is most certainly a trap." She waited quietly until his associate arrived, and after that she got to her feet and unstrapped the holster that held her blaster pistol to her leg.
Dropping it to the ground she nodded at the lightsabers at her feet and told him "Take care of them, I'll be coming back to retrieve them." She didn't seem worried, and internally was working out how to take out Xiran's guards and get to him without her weapons.
Hawke took them and said" follow me, be aware that we will be at the meeting between you and xiran, we are meant to stop you escaping. " he then walked off, his brother storm right beside him. ( I changed my OC s a bit) storm said" come on move it Jedi. I haven't got all day" hawke said" once this contract is finished storm we should be able to get out of this dump we live in" eventually they came across a square area, and many snipers and mercenaries where there along with xiran. Hawke said" here is your Jedi" xiran nodded and said" you will get paid once I have finished talking to her, if she escapes you get no pay" hawke sighed and him and storm blocked off, the escapes route for the Jedi and even cuffed her arms.
Hawke took them and said" follow me, be aware that we will be at the meeting between you and xiran, we are meant to stop you escaping. " he then walked off, his brother storm right beside him. ( I changed my OC s a bit) storm said" come on move it Jedi. I haven't got all day" hawke said" once this contract is finished storm we should be able to get out of this dump we live in" eventually they came across a square area, and many snipers and mercenaries where there along with xiran. Hawke said" here is your Jedi" xiran nodded and said" you will get paid once I have finished talking to her, if she escapes you get no pay" hawke sighed and him and storm blocked off, the escapes route for the Jedi and even cuffed her arms.
(Are Storm and Hawke twins or something? Do they look the same?)

Ame looked around her and mentally sighed. There was no way she could capture Xiran now, there were too many guns pointed at her. All those months of being undercover, of doing questionable task just to gain his trust down the drain. She looked impassively at the Falleen crime lord then said imperiously "You'll find Jedi don't talk, no matter what you do to them."
Even as she spoke she was looking around for an escape route. She noted that one of the mercenaries next to her, a lumpy faced Twi'lek with mottled blue and brown skin, stood awkwardly, his fear filling the Force. That what was what she was looking for, and she quickly planned to jump behind him and steal his sword to cut her cuffs, then use him as a shield to let her escape.
(Are Storm and Hawke twins or something? Do they look the same?)

Ame looked around her and mentally sighed. There was no way she could capture Xiran now, there were too many guns pointed at her. All those months of being undercover, of doing questionable task just to gain his trust down the drain. She looked impassively at the Falleen crime lord then said imperiously "You'll find Jedi don't talk, no matter what you do to them."
Even as she spoke she was looking around for an escape route. She noted that one of the mercenaries next to her, a lumpy faced Twi'lek with mottled blue and brown skin, stood awkwardly, his fear filling the Force. That what was what she was looking for, and she quickly planned to jump behind him and steal his sword to cut her cuffs, then use him as a shield to let her escape.
( no there no twins but they look similar, storm hasn't got the armour hawke has )
Storm got inpatient and said" xiran, we weren't paid for this, we will take our pay and go" xiran sighed and said" fine I should suspect no less of bounty hunters, " he gave them half of what he owed. And hawke said" you have only paid us half, give us full pay NOW" xiran said" fine," he got the other half and smiled and said" but maybe not, after all you two are of no use to me" suddenly storm was shot by one of the snipers in the chest. Hawke shouted " Storm!!" He got his gun but xiran shot hawke twice making sure both storm and hawke were not able to get back up. He then put a knife to the Jedi's throat ready to slice.
( no there no twins but they look similar, storm hasn't got the armour hawke has )
Storm got inpatient and said" xiran, we weren't paid for this, we will take our pay and go" xiran sighed and said" fine I should suspect no less of bounty hunters, " he gave them half of what he owed. And hawke said" you have only paid us half, give us full pay NOW" xiran said" fine," he got the other half and smiled and said" but maybe not, after all you two are of no use to me" suddenly storm was shot by one of the snipers in the chest. Hawke shouted " Storm!!" He got his gun but xiran shot hawke twice making sure both storm and hawke were not able to get back up. He then put a knife to the Jedi's throat ready to slice.
Ame was not surprised by the sudden turn of events, she had worked for Xiran long enough to know he had a tendency to kill those he hired when he found them no longer useful. When he placed the knife against her neck she just stared straight into his eyes, then twitched her hands. He was thrown backwards at neck-break speed, and in the moment of confusion that prevented them from firing at her she launched her plan into action. She back-flipped over the frightened Twi'lek, catching his raised sword in the rope that held the cuffs together, and letting momentum cause the blade to cut the rope then pull the sword out of the mercenary's hands. Landing directly behind him she wrapped one arm around his chest, and the other lifted his blaster from its holster and pointed it at her attackers. She pulled her unwilling shield with her when she backed into a covered alley, then shot at the planks holding up the awning over the square. She kicked the Twi'lek forward when the awning fell, and ran off into the city during the ensuing confusion. Lifting the comlink from her belt, as Hawke had not removed it when she was captured, she called for her R4 unit to bring her ship to the nearby landing pad.
Ame was not surprised by the sudden turn of events, she had worked for Xiran long enough to know he had a tendency to kill those he hired when he found them no longer useful. When he placed the knife against her neck she just stared straight into his eyes, then twitched her hands. He was thrown backwards at neck-break speed, and in the moment of confusion that prevented them from firing at her she launched her plan into action. She back-flipped over the frightened Twi'lek, catching his raised sword in the rope that held the cuffs together, and letting momentum cause the blade to cut the rope then pull the sword out of the mercenary's hands. Landing directly behind him she wrapped one arm around his chest, and the other lifted his blaster from its holster and pointed it at her attackers. She pulled her unwilling shield with her when she backed into a covered alley, then shot at the planks holding up the awning over the square. She kicked the Twi'lek forward when the awning fell, and ran off into the city during the ensuing confusion. Lifting the comlink from her belt, as Hawke had not removed it when she was captured, she called for her R4 unit to bring her ship to the nearby landing pad.
Hawke slowly got up and noticed his brother critically wounded, he saw xiran and started shooting at him but he hit nothing his aiming was bad because if his blood loss. Eventually he picked up his brother who was dying slowly and got to cover. And tried his best to heal him while snipers were shooting them, his cover barely kept them from fire. He then saw something that he hated Republic shuttles, Hawke was a well known bounty hunter, and so he is wanted by the republic for crimes against them, ( even though non of his attacks were actually trying to damage them) Hawke sighed and just got to better cover he was trapped, trying to heal and fire at the same time. He looked at his brother storm who said " go get out of here, I will only slow you down. At least one of us needs to survive this day...... Go kill that guy for our family. With that his brother died. Hawke was naturally upset but with whats going on he had to focus on one thing, survival. But then he saw something the Jedi and behind her was xiran and some snipers.

Xiran followed the Jedi with some of his bodyguards and eventually shot the Jedi in the foot tripping her. Xiran then pounced on the Jedi and shoved a blade in her side and said" now you die" as xiran kept the Jedi pinned a bodyguard was about to shoot her in the head.

Xiran was so focused on killing the Jedi he did not notice hawke who said" Xiran!!! you don't mess with me" he then shot xiran in the head. The bodyguards then immediately shot hawke, sending him down, this time his wounds was serious.
Hawke slowly got up and noticed his brother critically wounded, he saw xiran and started shooting at him but he hit nothing his aiming was bad because if his blood loss. Eventually he picked up his brother who was dying slowly and got to cover. And tried his best to heal him while snipers were shooting them, his cover barely kept them from fire. He then saw something that he hated Republic shuttles, Hawke was a well known bounty hunter, and so he is wanted by the republic for crimes against them, ( even though non of his attacks were actually trying to damage them) Hawke sighed and just got to better cover he was trapped, trying to heal and fire at the same time. He looked at his brother storm who said " go get out of here, I will only slow you down. At least one of us needs to survive this day...... Go kill that guy for our family. With that his brother died. Hawke was naturally upset but with whats going on he had to focus on one thing, survival. But then he saw something the Jedi and behind her was xiran and some snipers.

Xiran followed the Jedi with some of his bodyguards and eventually shot the Jedi in the foot tripping her. Xiran then pounced on the Jedi and shoved a blade in her side and said" now you die" as xiran kept the Jedi pinned a bodyguard was about to shoot her in the head.

Xiran was so focused on killing the Jedi he did not notice hawke who said" Xiran!!! you don't mess with me" he then shot xiran in the head. The bodyguards then immediately shot hawke, sending him down, this time his wounds was serious.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139