Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 ... 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 ... 5696 5697
Trigger chuckled, "it would improve our quality of life in many cases." He pulled up in front of the shack with the two horsemen standing outside, the front having been cleared of all flammable substances and the earth scorched on a small patch for the box. Ryan holding gilded knife taken from the sheath on his hip. "We have prepared the summoning circle and retrieved the forbidden one's chant. We're only waiting on the components."
Trigger chuckled, "it would improve our quality of life in many cases." He pulled up in front of the shack with the two horsemen standing outside, the front having been cleared of all flammable substances and the earth scorched on a small patch for the box. Ryan holding gilded knife taken from the sheath on his hip. "We have prepared the summoning circle and retrieved the forbidden one's chant. We're only waiting on the components."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Dipper hopped out. "We got some of the stuff!"
Dipper hopped out. "We got some of the stuff!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Star took out a butter knife. “No, but we can make one.” Under her touch the metal twisted. The blade sharpened and turned black. The handle twisted and took on a more leathery texture. The end was tipped by a purple gem. “That should work. I heard them outside, come on.” She headed outside.
Star took out a butter knife. “No, but we can make one.” Under her touch the metal twisted. The blade sharpened and turned black. The handle twisted and took on a more leathery texture. The end was tipped by a purple gem. “That should work. I heard them outside, come on.” She headed outside.
NBeoOgB.png
"Wow." Doxx was impressed. "Wish I could do that."
"Wow." Doxx was impressed. "Wish I could do that."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
“I can teach you later.” She smiled. “For now we help Dipper.”

“Yeah...” Bill muttered. “I’m cursing him if something happens to my hat.”
“I can teach you later.” She smiled. “For now we help Dipper.”

“Yeah...” Bill muttered. “I’m cursing him if something happens to my hat.”
NBeoOgB.png
"Thanks! Hopefully I don't make a 4-D monstrosity."
"Thanks! Hopefully I don't make a 4-D monstrosity."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
“That would be interesting to see.”
“That would be interesting to see.”
NBeoOgB.png
"Maybe so," Doxx said, laughing slightly.
"Maybe so," Doxx said, laughing slightly.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
“Maybe it will be all shifty.”
“Maybe it will be all shifty.”
NBeoOgB.png
"That would be cool!"

(By the way I think I'm gonna design an object-head form for Doxx because I can XD he'll look infinitely less goofy than he does as a human ahhaha XD)
"That would be cool!"

(By the way I think I'm gonna design an object-head form for Doxx because I can XD he'll look infinitely less goofy than he does as a human ahhaha XD)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 ... 5696 5697