Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Profile [OPEN!]
1 2
61Cr.gif

Roleplay Information | AUs & Fandoms | Characters | Current RPs

*~*About Me*~*
My name is Cassie, I'm 20 years old, and I'm currently a junior in college! I'm going for my BA in Writing and my minor is in Psychology. I'm wanting to write books/go into publishing in the future! I have three cats (Silver, Korra, and Gallifrey), two guinea pigs (Sam and Frodo), and a dwarf hamster (Brynjolf). They all make fantastic writing companions! My favourite color is green and I love classic rock music!

*~*Roleplay*~*
I usually write 1+ paragraphs depending on my partner (I don't want to overwhelm you!) and will almost always reply at least once a day, but most likely more. I spend a lot of time on FR and it shows XD

I prefer to RP either through Google Docs, Chatzy, Skype, or in the forums. I'm also available to RP or OOC chat in any of those places, or also in GroupMe! Whichever you are more comfortable with. I don't like RPing in PMs because I can't see all of the past posts and sometimes I forget what I wrote ;-;

I do like it if we have a general direction plotted before starting, but I also love fluff, so we can just roll with whatever once we start! But if you have an idea that's been bouncing around in your head that you would love to try out, just let me know! I would love to work it out with you :D

*~*Requirements*~*
I like getting to know the people I RP with, so having some form of OOC chat would make me really happy! If that makes you uncomfortable, I totally don't mind. :) Just let me know in advance so I don't come across super nosy when I start asking questions or trying to get to know you!

I don't roleplay with anyone who is not the legal adult age in their country. Sorry!

I prefer it if you have good grammar, spelling, etc. It makes it easier for me to understand and makes things go a lot more smoothly!

As a college student who is about to head into midterms and then finals, I would have to ask that any partner would be understanding about potential delays! They are extremely infrequent, but sometimes life happens and I can't get to the computer. If it's been a while, just give me a little nudge with a ping or something to remind me! I also forget that I have RPs going sometimes, and I'll need that reminder >.>

*~*Additional Information*~*
I am +2 FR time!

If you would like to know anything else about me, just send me a PM! :)
61Cr.gif

*~*About Me*~*
My name is Cassie, I'm 20 years old, and I'm currently a junior in college! I'm going for my BA in Writing and my minor is in Psychology. I'm wanting to write books/go into publishing in the future! I have three cats (Silver, Korra, and Gallifrey), two guinea pigs (Sam and Frodo), and a dwarf hamster (Brynjolf). They all make fantastic writing companions! My favourite color is green and I love classic rock music!

*~*Roleplay*~*
I usually write 1+ paragraphs depending on my partner (I don't want to overwhelm you!) and will almost always reply at least once a day, but most likely more. I spend a lot of time on FR and it shows XD

I prefer to RP either through Google Docs, Chatzy, Skype, or in the forums. I'm also available to RP or OOC chat in any of those places, or also in GroupMe! Whichever you are more comfortable with. I don't like RPing in PMs because I can't see all of the past posts and sometimes I forget what I wrote ;-;

I do like it if we have a general direction plotted before starting, but I also love fluff, so we can just roll with whatever once we start! But if you have an idea that's been bouncing around in your head that you would love to try out, just let me know! I would love to work it out with you :D

*~*Requirements*~*
I like getting to know the people I RP with, so having some form of OOC chat would make me really happy! If that makes you uncomfortable, I totally don't mind. :) Just let me know in advance so I don't come across super nosy when I start asking questions or trying to get to know you!

I don't roleplay with anyone who is not the legal adult age in their country. Sorry!

I prefer it if you have good grammar, spelling, etc. It makes it easier for me to understand and makes things go a lot more smoothly!

As a college student who is about to head into midterms and then finals, I would have to ask that any partner would be understanding about potential delays! They are extremely infrequent, but sometimes life happens and I can't get to the computer. If it's been a while, just give me a little nudge with a ping or something to remind me! I also forget that I have RPs going sometimes, and I'll need that reminder >.>

*~*Additional Information*~*
I am +2 FR time!

If you would like to know anything else about me, just send me a PM! :)
2OKJ1iX.png
61CL.gif

*~*Video Games*~*
FR: Human Dragon AU
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
Runescape

*~*TV Shows*~*
Supernatural1
Once Upon A Time2
My Little Pony
Gossip Girl

*~*Books*~*
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson (and HoO, of course)
Vampire Academy/Bloodlines

*~*Movies*~*
How To Train Your Dragon
Rise of the Guardians
Les Mis3

*~*Notes*~*
1I stopped watching SPN after Season 6, so anything after that I'm not familiar with. Because of that, I only RP from Seasons 1-6. Hope that's okay!

2OUAT is pretty much the same as SPN in that I haven't caught up (though I fully intend to!) to the most recent season. I am currently in Season 4, but since it's not finished, I'd prefer between 1 and 3!

3On this, I prefer to do canon characters. There's not a lot you can do with OCs in the Les Mis universe :P
61CL.gif

*~*Video Games*~*
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
Runescape

*~*TV Shows*~*
Supernatural1
Once Upon A Time2
My Little Pony
Gossip Girl

*~*Books*~*
Harry Potter

*~*Movies*~*
How To Train Your Dragon
Rise of the Guardians
Les Mis3

*~*Notes*~*
1I stopped watching SPN after Season 6, so anything after that I'm not familiar with. Because of that, I only RP from Seasons 1-6. Hope that's okay!

2OUAT is pretty much the same as SPN in that I haven't caught up (though I fully intend to!) to the most recent season. I am currently in Season 4, but since it's not finished, I'd prefer between 1 and 3!

3On this, I prefer to do canon characters. There's not a lot you can do with OCs in the Les Mis universe :P
2OKJ1iX.png
61CN.gif

Every humanoid character I design using Sims 3! I am absolutely crap at art and drawing, but I also want to have visual representations of my characters! ><

[under construction]

*~*Video Games*~*
Fallout OCs
Elder Scrolls OCs
Runescape

*~*TV Shows*~*
Supernatural1
Once Upon A Time2
My Little Pony OCs
Gossip Girl

*~*Books*~*
Harry Potter

*~*Movies*~*
How To Train Your Dragon
Rise of the Guardians
Les Mis3
61CN.gif

Every humanoid character I design using Sims 3! I am absolutely crap at art and drawing, but I also want to have visual representations of my characters! ><

[under construction]

*~*Video Games*~*
Fallout OCs
Elder Scrolls OCs
Runescape

*~*TV Shows*~*
Supernatural1
Once Upon A Time2
My Little Pony OCs
Gossip Girl

*~*Books*~*
Harry Potter

*~*Movies*~*
How To Train Your Dragon
Rise of the Guardians
Les Mis3
2OKJ1iX.png
61CP.gif

None! Currently looking for partners :)
61CP.gif

None! Currently looking for partners :)
2OKJ1iX.png
Res jic
Res jic
2OKJ1iX.png
Bump~
Bump~
2OKJ1iX.png
@cahnandra I'd be interested in a Human AU RP- what kind of setting would you be looking at?
@cahnandra I'd be interested in a Human AU RP- what kind of setting would you be looking at?
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@Canvas

I can do anything! We can either do modern-ish, every day life or we can do a medieval/fantasy world or a Star Wars-y, outer space kind of thing :)
@Canvas

I can do anything! We can either do modern-ish, every day life or we can do a medieval/fantasy world or a Star Wars-y, outer space kind of thing :)
2OKJ1iX.png
@Cahnandra

Would a fantasy setting be okay with you? And what dragons would you use, by the way?
@Cahnandra

Would a fantasy setting be okay with you? And what dragons would you use, by the way?
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@Canvas

Yeah, that's totally fine with me! And I would either use Silencia or Malakyta, though I'm leaning towards Silencia! And you?
@Canvas

Yeah, that's totally fine with me! And I would either use Silencia or Malakyta, though I'm leaning towards Silencia! And you?
2OKJ1iX.png
1 2