Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Building Friendships
1 2 3
@brianna100 ((Haha, sorry for the late post! I'll put in only Vortex for now, since she is the only one close to Starfall Isles at the moment)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18374638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183747/18374638_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Some tell me to not to go on these trips outside of the Scarred Wasteland. Some tell me to do it, but their faces say 'no.' Who's on my side?[/i] Letting out a frustrated sigh, Vortex gazed out to the mysteriously beautiful land of Starfall Isles. Out of all her exploring, she never had the chance to visit this starry pink-and-purple land. One foot on Plague's land, one on Arcane's. She felt torn apart: was she staying or going on another trip? Too caught up with her own thoughts, the Wildclaw whipped around, hearing a sound. On the empty fields of both lands, it was hard for dragon-and-animalkind to hide without being spotted. Vortex couldn't see whatever made that sound, narrowing her eyes. For a long moment, nothing stirred. Not a single bird peeped. "Show yourself!" she called, holding her hands to her mouth to make her voice louder. The only thing she made move was a few birds that got scared by her voice. [i]Well,[/i] she thought, [i]whatever it is, it better not be messing with me...[/i] (( I left it so you get to choose: it could be one of your dragons, or just a random animal ))
@brianna100 ((Haha, sorry for the late post! I'll put in only Vortex for now, since she is the only one close to Starfall Isles at the moment))

18374638_350.png

Some tell me to not to go on these trips outside of the Scarred Wasteland. Some tell me to do it, but their faces say 'no.' Who's on my side? Letting out a frustrated sigh, Vortex gazed out to the mysteriously beautiful land of Starfall Isles. Out of all her exploring, she never had the chance to visit this starry pink-and-purple land. One foot on Plague's land, one on Arcane's. She felt torn apart: was she staying or going on another trip?

Too caught up with her own thoughts, the Wildclaw whipped around, hearing a sound. On the empty fields of both lands, it was hard for dragon-and-animalkind to hide without being spotted. Vortex couldn't see whatever made that sound, narrowing her eyes. For a long moment, nothing stirred. Not a single bird peeped. "Show yourself!" she called, holding her hands to her mouth to make her voice louder. The only thing she made move was a few birds that got scared by her voice. Well, she thought, whatever it is, it better not be messing with me...

(( I left it so you get to choose: it could be one of your dragons, or just a random animal ))
@LeviathanScream [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13659177] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136592/13659177_350.png[/img] [/url] The young female Pearlcatcher hurried along her scouting route, clutching her pearl tightly in her tail. She was just returning from one of their ally Clans in the Scarred Wasteland, but just as she was getting back to the border of her own lands, she skidded to a stop upon noticing an unfamiliar dragon standing there. It appeared to be a female Wildclaw, and while it didn't totally seem like she was looking for trouble, Punky was nervous. She started to hide, slinking through the grass and mostly-dead undergrowth, trying to sneak past the unknown dragon. Unfortunately, she didn't get far, and she froze when she was spotted. Now what was she going to do? Forcing herself to swallow her fear, Punky stepped out of the bushes, puffing out her chest in an attempt to look bigger. [i] "I'm Punky, I'm just traveling through to get back to my Clan,"[/i] she replied.[i] "Who are you?"[/i]
@LeviathanScream

13659177_350.png

The young female Pearlcatcher hurried along her scouting route, clutching her pearl tightly in her tail. She was just returning from one of their ally Clans in the Scarred Wasteland, but just as she was getting back to the border of her own lands, she skidded to a stop upon noticing an unfamiliar dragon standing there. It appeared to be a female Wildclaw, and while it didn't totally seem like she was looking for trouble, Punky was nervous.

She started to hide, slinking through the grass and mostly-dead undergrowth, trying to sneak past the unknown dragon. Unfortunately, she didn't get far, and she froze when she was spotted. Now what was she going to do? Forcing herself to swallow her fear, Punky stepped out of the bushes, puffing out her chest in an attempt to look bigger.

"I'm Punky, I'm just traveling through to get back to my Clan,"
she replied. "Who are you?"
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
@brianna100

The familiar flash of the gene of crystal was what made Vortex wonder. She wasn't sure if she ever saw any dragons here that were pink. Well, not yet. At the moment, waiting didn't seem like an option, since the dragon revealed herself in a few seconds. The Pearlcatcher looked harmless, like her voice. Not sure about this other dragon, Vortex thought that she seemed less of a warrior than a healer or something like that. The glint of her eyes signaled that she was joyful--not now, probably, but before--and her brownish smoke gene made her actually look smokey. The other could've been mistaken for a hatchling because of her mild-colored gene.

"Your Clan, eh?" she answered with a sly tone of voice. "You live here?" she jabbed a claw at the part where Plague met Arcane, where brown met pink, where mystery met poison. Only the lower ranks of clans lived at the edges, the Wildclaw knew. "And what kind of name is Punky?" she was stuck in the middle of being aggressive and being calm. At least for now. She made it very clear that she avoided the Pearlcatcher's question, since the stranger could be a spy for all she knew!
@brianna100

The familiar flash of the gene of crystal was what made Vortex wonder. She wasn't sure if she ever saw any dragons here that were pink. Well, not yet. At the moment, waiting didn't seem like an option, since the dragon revealed herself in a few seconds. The Pearlcatcher looked harmless, like her voice. Not sure about this other dragon, Vortex thought that she seemed less of a warrior than a healer or something like that. The glint of her eyes signaled that she was joyful--not now, probably, but before--and her brownish smoke gene made her actually look smokey. The other could've been mistaken for a hatchling because of her mild-colored gene.

"Your Clan, eh?" she answered with a sly tone of voice. "You live here?" she jabbed a claw at the part where Plague met Arcane, where brown met pink, where mystery met poison. Only the lower ranks of clans lived at the edges, the Wildclaw knew. "And what kind of name is Punky?" she was stuck in the middle of being aggressive and being calm. At least for now. She made it very clear that she avoided the Pearlcatcher's question, since the stranger could be a spy for all she knew!
@LeviathanScream
Punky's ears flattened against her head at the Wildclaw's questions. She was the one who was supposed to be asking the answers here! The other dragon was on her territory, after all. Her tail whipped back and forth irritably, her pearl still clutched in between it. "It's my name, that's what it is," she retorted. "And yes, I do live here -- well, I live in the Arcane lands, with my King and Queen and the rest of the Clan."

She took a few tentative hops towards the Wildclaw. "Okay, I answered your questions, now you answer mine: who are you, and what're you doing here?" Her purple eyes narrowed as she looked at the Wildclaw, waiting for an answer.
@LeviathanScream
Punky's ears flattened against her head at the Wildclaw's questions. She was the one who was supposed to be asking the answers here! The other dragon was on her territory, after all. Her tail whipped back and forth irritably, her pearl still clutched in between it. "It's my name, that's what it is," she retorted. "And yes, I do live here -- well, I live in the Arcane lands, with my King and Queen and the rest of the Clan."

She took a few tentative hops towards the Wildclaw. "Okay, I answered your questions, now you answer mine: who are you, and what're you doing here?" Her purple eyes narrowed as she looked at the Wildclaw, waiting for an answer.
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
@brianna100

At Punky's ear flattening, Vortex managed a triumphant smirk. It was as close to smiling as she could possibly be at. She never smiled--unless the dragons in her clan tried. Unless the world tried. After all, she thought that it wasted small amounts of time in life.
Blinking, she tried to see if this dragon expressed emotions, which would be a big plus because the other was a stranger and all that. "Sure," she was now on, officially, the Starfall Isles, on the pink land that made tales of wonder and delight to the other flights. The Wildclaw was so close to exploring an unknown land, yet this Pearlcatcher was in the way. She didn't know why exactly, but she felt like this was a bit a bore. There weren't even fights happening yet! If I wasn't so picky in surroundings, she thought with a huff to herself, I would be swirling around those tall pointy thingies and walking on the mystical ground right about now.

Punky's hops made Vortex back up with each little inch that she hopped over. At the end, they were just as far away from each other, but Punky being on the Isles now. "Go for it," she yawned with the word FAKE written all over it. Maybe she could play dead and her life would pass by easier. Or maybe the Pearlcatcher would make it worse. Either way, the crystal blue dragon had to answer some questions. "I'm Vortex, leader of a random Plague clan. I'm also an explorer, and Starfall Isles is my next destination," Vortex explained with a wave of her hand towards the land. "Even though I look like a Shadow-dweller, I am not, and I swear if you ever call me that I'll kill you," she said pretty nonchalantly. She made it clear that she wasn't in Shadow Flight, out of all flights. She despised Shadow, and didn't want to hear anything close to that out of any dragon's mouth.
@brianna100

At Punky's ear flattening, Vortex managed a triumphant smirk. It was as close to smiling as she could possibly be at. She never smiled--unless the dragons in her clan tried. Unless the world tried. After all, she thought that it wasted small amounts of time in life.
Blinking, she tried to see if this dragon expressed emotions, which would be a big plus because the other was a stranger and all that. "Sure," she was now on, officially, the Starfall Isles, on the pink land that made tales of wonder and delight to the other flights. The Wildclaw was so close to exploring an unknown land, yet this Pearlcatcher was in the way. She didn't know why exactly, but she felt like this was a bit a bore. There weren't even fights happening yet! If I wasn't so picky in surroundings, she thought with a huff to herself, I would be swirling around those tall pointy thingies and walking on the mystical ground right about now.

Punky's hops made Vortex back up with each little inch that she hopped over. At the end, they were just as far away from each other, but Punky being on the Isles now. "Go for it," she yawned with the word FAKE written all over it. Maybe she could play dead and her life would pass by easier. Or maybe the Pearlcatcher would make it worse. Either way, the crystal blue dragon had to answer some questions. "I'm Vortex, leader of a random Plague clan. I'm also an explorer, and Starfall Isles is my next destination," Vortex explained with a wave of her hand towards the land. "Even though I look like a Shadow-dweller, I am not, and I swear if you ever call me that I'll kill you," she said pretty nonchalantly. She made it clear that she wasn't in Shadow Flight, out of all flights. She despised Shadow, and didn't want to hear anything close to that out of any dragon's mouth.
@LeviathanScream
Punky tilted her head curiously, wondering why this obviously Shadow-born dragon hated her birth Flight so much. Maybe something happened in her childhood? What if she'd had a bad childhood? That wasn't uncommon for a lot of the dragons within the Kingdom. Many of them were members of the Kingdom because they had been chased out of their birth Clans. One of her ears twitched and swiveled forward slightly to listen to the other dragon, and she took in her appearance and mannerisms a bit more.

The other dragon seemed bored, which made Punky visibly upset. "Okay...what're you looking for in the Starfall Isles?" She asked. In her mind, there really wasn't much to do around here. Deciding to draw on Vortex's apparent boredom, she continued. "There's really not much to do around here, unless you're planning on visiting a specific Clan or something."
@LeviathanScream
Punky tilted her head curiously, wondering why this obviously Shadow-born dragon hated her birth Flight so much. Maybe something happened in her childhood? What if she'd had a bad childhood? That wasn't uncommon for a lot of the dragons within the Kingdom. Many of them were members of the Kingdom because they had been chased out of their birth Clans. One of her ears twitched and swiveled forward slightly to listen to the other dragon, and she took in her appearance and mannerisms a bit more.

The other dragon seemed bored, which made Punky visibly upset. "Okay...what're you looking for in the Starfall Isles?" She asked. In her mind, there really wasn't much to do around here. Deciding to draw on Vortex's apparent boredom, she continued. "There's really not much to do around here, unless you're planning on visiting a specific Clan or something."
@brianna100

For some reason, Punky looked upset. Then she spoke another question, which made Vortex want to just ditch the other. She exhaled and forced herself to stay still, but was still half bored and half irritated at the same time. Her Emblem glowed with dying light, whispering words with no meaning. Yeah, the apparel piece could be a bit creepy at times.

"I'm not looking for anything," Vortex explained for nearly the tenth time. Or was she overreacting? "I'm not visiting a clan either. I just like to explore. Arcane Flight is known for its mysteries, am I not correct, Pearlcatcher?" she had made her point, then turning her head a bit. A challenging look in her gaze. "Or do you want to stop me?" it was clear that Punky didn't want her to come in the Isles. That made the caribbean Wildclaw wonder more and drove her interest into the place of wonder.
@brianna100

For some reason, Punky looked upset. Then she spoke another question, which made Vortex want to just ditch the other. She exhaled and forced herself to stay still, but was still half bored and half irritated at the same time. Her Emblem glowed with dying light, whispering words with no meaning. Yeah, the apparel piece could be a bit creepy at times.

"I'm not looking for anything," Vortex explained for nearly the tenth time. Or was she overreacting? "I'm not visiting a clan either. I just like to explore. Arcane Flight is known for its mysteries, am I not correct, Pearlcatcher?" she had made her point, then turning her head a bit. A challenging look in her gaze. "Or do you want to stop me?" it was clear that Punky didn't want her to come in the Isles. That made the caribbean Wildclaw wonder more and drove her interest into the place of wonder.
@LeviathanScream

Punky bristled when Vortex refused to say her name. Tossing her head defiantly, she looked at the other dragon through slightly-narrowed eyes. "I don't know, Wildclaw. How do I know you're not trying to take more of our territory?" Her wings flared out a bit as she questioned the other. Their Kingdom had recently had problems with dragons from other Clans trying to encroach into their territory and take some of it away. They'd already had to fight several times.
@LeviathanScream

Punky bristled when Vortex refused to say her name. Tossing her head defiantly, she looked at the other dragon through slightly-narrowed eyes. "I don't know, Wildclaw. How do I know you're not trying to take more of our territory?" Her wings flared out a bit as she questioned the other. Their Kingdom had recently had problems with dragons from other Clans trying to encroach into their territory and take some of it away. They'd already had to fight several times.
@brianna100

"Why would I?" Vortex shot back, flaring her wings out to match the other's aggressiveness. "But how'll you stop me?" she challenged, forcing herself to calm down. It didn't work since her Emblem glowed, making weird noises. "You know what? I'm done," she sliced an arm in the air, ending the tension between the two. Right after that, she turned around and starting walking towards Starfall Isles instead of away from it. "Good luck, Pearlcatcher!"

"Hey, hey!" a voice called out from behind Punky. "Have you seen my Grandma?" A Fae with a purple shade of Paint on her wings scooted herself into view. "Umm hello?" she poked the Pearlcatcher lightly, stepping away from the other. She wasn't sure she wanted to be crushed just yet.
@brianna100

"Why would I?" Vortex shot back, flaring her wings out to match the other's aggressiveness. "But how'll you stop me?" she challenged, forcing herself to calm down. It didn't work since her Emblem glowed, making weird noises. "You know what? I'm done," she sliced an arm in the air, ending the tension between the two. Right after that, she turned around and starting walking towards Starfall Isles instead of away from it. "Good luck, Pearlcatcher!"

"Hey, hey!" a voice called out from behind Punky. "Have you seen my Grandma?" A Fae with a purple shade of Paint on her wings scooted herself into view. "Umm hello?" she poked the Pearlcatcher lightly, stepping away from the other. She wasn't sure she wanted to be crushed just yet.
@LeviathanScream

"Hey, hey, hey! You can't just run off towards my territory, the King and Queen will -- " Punky started to say, trying to run after the Wildclaw. Unfortunately, she tripped during her advance and was sent sprawling on the ground. Before she could pick herself up and continue her pursuit, she was interrupted by a tiny fae.

Whirling around, Punky huffed. What was with today and intruders on the territory? "No, I haven't seen any grandmas around here," she said defiantly. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have an intruder to hunt down, unless you plan on helping me catch her."
@LeviathanScream

"Hey, hey, hey! You can't just run off towards my territory, the King and Queen will -- " Punky started to say, trying to run after the Wildclaw. Unfortunately, she tripped during her advance and was sent sprawling on the ground. Before she could pick herself up and continue her pursuit, she was interrupted by a tiny fae.

Whirling around, Punky huffed. What was with today and intruders on the territory? "No, I haven't seen any grandmas around here," she said defiantly. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have an intruder to hunt down, unless you plan on helping me catch her."
1 2 3