Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | :Favor of the Gods: (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@cornixelecti

((that's fine!! Go right ahead :) ))
@cornixelecti

((that's fine!! Go right ahead :) ))
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@ElveraBasilisk
((Awesome thanks! It's so hard to find a good character thing to make him with XD is there any theme to this? Like, does the name have any meaning?))

Crow's leathery wings flapped once more, then snapped shut as he landed on marble floors. He glanced to his left and right, barely moving his head as his icy eyes darted from place to place, he finally moved. His gold encased claws clacked on the flooring, the sound echoing through the grand space, Where is Fortuna... he thought. He had heard little of the Guardian, he didn't even know if she had a Charge, this bothered him. His tail dragged behind him, and only lifted once to avoid getting the gold chain caught on something. He lifted his nose and caught the scent of a Guardian, Snapper and Pearlcatcher, all female, "Must be where I need to go..." he murmured under his breath. He picked up his pace a fraction and was soon able to hear voices, "Ah.."
@ElveraBasilisk
((Awesome thanks! It's so hard to find a good character thing to make him with XD is there any theme to this? Like, does the name have any meaning?))

Crow's leathery wings flapped once more, then snapped shut as he landed on marble floors. He glanced to his left and right, barely moving his head as his icy eyes darted from place to place, he finally moved. His gold encased claws clacked on the flooring, the sound echoing through the grand space, Where is Fortuna... he thought. He had heard little of the Guardian, he didn't even know if she had a Charge, this bothered him. His tail dragged behind him, and only lifted once to avoid getting the gold chain caught on something. He lifted his nose and caught the scent of a Guardian, Snapper and Pearlcatcher, all female, "Must be where I need to go..." he murmured under his breath. He picked up his pace a fraction and was soon able to hear voices, "Ah.."
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@cornixelecti

((so far, adopted the idea that she's one of the gods that can find favor with the mortals (or maybe other gods?) and this party is one of the rare times the immortal and mortal come together to meet...sometimes romantic meetings happen and demigods are created--not sure what could go into that, but trying to think of an interesting idea/benefit the demigod would have to both parents :3 I also imagine there would be bad/dark gods or mortals that would create drama :D ))
@cornixelecti

((so far, adopted the idea that she's one of the gods that can find favor with the mortals (or maybe other gods?) and this party is one of the rare times the immortal and mortal come together to meet...sometimes romantic meetings happen and demigods are created--not sure what could go into that, but trying to think of an interesting idea/benefit the demigod would have to both parents :3 I also imagine there would be bad/dark gods or mortals that would create drama :D ))
@Elverabasilisk
((Okay... Hmm would if be okay if Crow was a demigod in this case? But... Doesn't know it? It's fine if not XD))
@Elverabasilisk
((Okay... Hmm would if be okay if Crow was a demigod in this case? But... Doesn't know it? It's fine if not XD))
@cornixelecti

((sure! :D I don't mind c: I'm open to ideas :D))
@cornixelecti

((sure! :D I don't mind c: I'm open to ideas :D))
@ElveraBasilisk
((Awesome! I'll go back to trying to make a human Crow while waiting for a response....... :D))
@ElveraBasilisk
((Awesome! I'll go back to trying to make a human Crow while waiting for a response....... :D))
@cornixelecti @goldenheart343 @nebulanarwhal

((ooc chat here, please use it when you have questions and when we wanna exchange some ideas! :D it's helpful for keeping the storyline all together ^^))
@cornixelecti @goldenheart343 @nebulanarwhal

((ooc chat here, please use it when you have questions and when we wanna exchange some ideas! :D it's helpful for keeping the storyline all together ^^))
@ElveraBasilisk [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18504500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185046/18504500_350.png[/img] [/url] The young ridgeback watched the town from a hill over the horizon. Her form started to shrink, her long talons shrinking into fingers, muzzle pushing into her face as a mask started to cover it, wings folding into a vest with a dark long-sleeve under it. The long spines along her back flattened into beautiful light brown hair that went down just past her shoulders, and her scales turned into light skin. She smirked under her mask as her tail dissappeared. "[i]Lakinae munthreki. Yth re gonna tepoha creol diwhaf.[/i]" [size=2](She is speaking in Draconic, here's the translation: [i]Suprise humans. We are gonna have some fun.[/i])[/size]
@ElveraBasilisk

18504500_350.png

The young ridgeback watched the town from a hill over the horizon. Her form started to shrink, her long talons shrinking into fingers, muzzle pushing into her face as a mask started to cover it, wings folding into a vest with a dark long-sleeve under it. The long spines along her back flattened into beautiful light brown hair that went down just past her shoulders, and her scales turned into light skin. She smirked under her mask as her tail dissappeared.
"Lakinae munthreki. Yth re gonna tepoha creol diwhaf."

(She is speaking in Draconic, here's the translation: Suprise humans. We are gonna have some fun.)
@ElveraBasilisk

((Are you still accepting? If so, could I please join? :D))
@ElveraBasilisk

((Are you still accepting? If so, could I please join? :D))
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@ElveraBasilisk Filipa smiled. 'It's so nice to see you!' She hugged her friend happily, then headed over to the buffet table joyfully singing about mangos.
@ElveraBasilisk Filipa smiled. 'It's so nice to see you!' She hugged her friend happily, then headed over to the buffet table joyfully singing about mangos.
fXdRkTP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49