Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | :Favor of the Gods: ((OOC chat))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
[center]Hello everyone! This is the ooc chat for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1692180/1]Favor of the Gods[/url]! :) I'll add a list of the current players, by order of appearance! I should also post lore for the world we're creating together as it goes along. Please feel free to post your character descriptions in this chat! If you did not get to join but wanted to, it's still possible! It's likely we'll need more again as this carries on c: [quote][b] Character Line-up (By appearance):[/b] [LIST] [*]Fortuna/Titus/Arrecina - [u]ElveraBasilisk[/u] [*]Siobhan - [u]NebulaNarwhal[/u] [*]Filipa/Luke - [u]GoldenHeart343[/u] [*]Crow/Latskaia/Phantasm- [u]CornixElecti[/u] [*]Kaltahk - [u]Kersom[/u] [*]Roux/Silverius/Altair- [u]Solztize[/u] [*]Erebus - [u]Annekin[/u] [*]Genevieve/Shar-[u]Jenkow[/u] [/LIST][/quote] [quote][u]Gods:[/u] -Can be killed by humans and gods alike, just looooads easier for gods to kill other gods. -Killing another god for anyone is punishable by death. -Gods can have relations with each other, but it's often punished by the council if children were to happen since new, pure-gods would come about. -are immortal, but subject to harm and death by outside forces. [u]Demi-gods:[/u] -Are extremely powerful mortals, sometimes blessed with longer lives than other mortals. -They have similar powers to their god parent, but always on a lower degree. (I.e., if a death god had a demi-god child, the child would only have the power to cause sickness--never the most extreme) -They are often honored by gods and humans alike, since they tend to end up as kings/queens or other such rulers over their mortal counterparts. [u]Mortals:[/u] -Subject to all the woes and joys of humanity. -May be blessed with the gifts of the gods, or the possibility of having children with gods. -Those who have demi-god children often are heralded as good luck and given gifts. **Injured/killed gods and demi-gods grant powers to the offending attackers--so there is a benefit to the attackers. Usually this results in gods/demi-gods bolstering their dominance to fend off from anywho who may try** [u]Setting:[/u] Mediterranean weather, very much like Greece, architecture is something like fantasy/Romanesque. Think of really refined, pristine Roman temples in marble. Mosaics, tapestries, stained glass, fire, and gold are the reigning decor. [/quote] [quote]Rules: All lore must be approved HERE, collectively, as a GROUP. We created it together we will decide together. No godmodding. No controlling of others characters. [b]I reserve the right to ban someone for failure to follow guidelines.[/b][/quote] Ping @shadowlugia711 if I reopen [/center]
Hello everyone! This is the ooc chat for Favor of the Gods! :) I'll add a list of the current players, by order of appearance! I should also post lore for the world we're creating together as it goes along. Please feel free to post your character descriptions in this chat!

If you did not get to join but wanted to, it's still possible! It's likely we'll need more again as this carries on c:
Quote:

Character Line-up (By appearance):
  • Fortuna/Titus/Arrecina - ElveraBasilisk
  • Siobhan - NebulaNarwhal
  • Filipa/Luke - GoldenHeart343
  • Crow/Latskaia/Phantasm- CornixElecti
  • Kaltahk - Kersom
  • Roux/Silverius/Altair- Solztize
  • Erebus - Annekin
  • Genevieve/Shar-Jenkow
Quote:
Gods:
-Can be killed by humans and gods alike, just looooads easier for gods to kill other gods.
-Killing another god for anyone is punishable by death.
-Gods can have relations with each other, but it's often punished by the council if children were to happen since new, pure-gods would come about.
-are immortal, but subject to harm and death by outside forces.

Demi-gods:
-Are extremely powerful mortals, sometimes blessed with longer lives than other mortals.
-They have similar powers to their god parent, but always on a lower degree. (I.e., if a death god had a demi-god child, the child would only have the power to cause sickness--never the most extreme)
-They are often honored by gods and humans alike, since they tend to end up as kings/queens or other such rulers over their mortal counterparts.

Mortals:
-Subject to all the woes and joys of humanity.
-May be blessed with the gifts of the gods, or the possibility of having children with gods.
-Those who have demi-god children often are heralded as good luck and given gifts.

**Injured/killed gods and demi-gods grant powers to the offending attackers--so there is a benefit to the attackers. Usually this results in gods/demi-gods bolstering their dominance to fend off from anywho who may try**

Setting:
Mediterranean weather, very much like Greece, architecture is something like fantasy/Romanesque. Think of really refined, pristine Roman temples in marble. Mosaics, tapestries, stained glass, fire, and gold are the reigning decor.
Quote:
Rules:
All lore must be approved HERE, collectively, as a GROUP. We created it together we will decide together.

No godmodding.

No controlling of others characters.

I reserve the right to ban someone for failure to follow guidelines.
Ping @shadowlugia711 if I reopen
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@cornixelecti

Also, I'm waiting to post so that the others have a chance to respond before we continue--I don't want anyone left behind :)
@cornixelecti

Also, I'm waiting to post so that the others have a chance to respond before we continue--I don't want anyone left behind :)
@ElveraBasilisk
I thought as much :)
@ElveraBasilisk
I thought as much :)
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@kersom

Sure you can :) and here's the ooc chat! You can post your char with your first post, if you'd like :)
@kersom

Sure you can :) and here's the ooc chat! You can post your char with your first post, if you'd like :)
@EleveraBasilisk
Lol, did not see this!
@EleveraBasilisk
Lol, did not see this!
[center][quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18367515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183676/18367515_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]The Goddess Fortuna [/i][/b] As the name implies, she is the goddess of fortune. This is not simply monetary wealth, but wealth of character, dignity, and goodness. She is very skeptical of the mortals, and as such tends to be suspicious of their intentions. Fortuna favors reward based on merit, and those who are truly righteous. She hasn't gifted many with her blessings, and it's been a fair few decades since she blessed the last person. She also is without any children. This is a result of the guard she has against humans. Her close friend is Filipa, a pearlcatcher. [img]http://i.imgur.com/PbpR1up.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/FJk2WLZ.png[/img] [/quote][/center]
Quote:

18367515_350.png

The Goddess Fortuna

As the name implies, she is the goddess of fortune. This is not simply monetary wealth, but wealth of character, dignity, and goodness. She is very skeptical of the mortals, and as such tends to be suspicious of their intentions. Fortuna favors reward based on merit, and those who are truly righteous. She hasn't gifted many with her blessings, and it's been a fair few decades since she blessed the last person. She also is without any children. This is a result of the guard she has against humans. Her close friend is Filipa, a pearlcatcher.

PbpR1up.jpg
FJk2WLZ.png
[center][quote = Demi-God Crow] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16007452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png[/img] [/url] Crow, a Demigod (unbeknownst to him), and Pearlcatcher. He lives outside the realm of humans and often doesn't come in contact with them unless necessary, and even then. He occasionally uses his humans form, when he does, he looks as such. His skin is a dark tan decorated with gold bands on his shoulders, wrists and ankles, as well as gold markings around his eyes, from his spine between his shoulder blades and to the backs of his upper arms. He also have small gold markings traveling down his spine to the base of it. His hair is this, black and long, usually held back in a loose ponytail. Everything he wears is blacks, from his pants, boots and tunic, to his long coat/cloak and hood. His hands are covered by black fingerless gloves and a gold band on his left middle finger. He has icy, eerie eyes and his pearl turns into a dagger attached to a gold chain, this took a bit of magic to pull off, but the pearl is unbreakable by any human weapon. He also has a scar over his right eye. --Will have picture at some point...-- (For this RP I'm changing up a bit of his history and such :D) [/quote][/center]
Demi-God Crow wrote:

16007452_350.png

Crow, a Demigod (unbeknownst to him), and Pearlcatcher. He lives outside the realm of humans and often doesn't come in contact with them unless necessary, and even then. He occasionally uses his humans form, when he does, he looks as such. His skin is a dark tan decorated with gold bands on his shoulders, wrists and ankles, as well as gold markings around his eyes, from his spine between his shoulder blades and to the backs of his upper arms. He also have small gold markings traveling down his spine to the base of it. His hair is this, black and long, usually held back in a loose ponytail. Everything he wears is blacks, from his pants, boots and tunic, to his long coat/cloak and hood. His hands are covered by black fingerless gloves and a gold band on his left middle finger. He has icy, eerie eyes and his pearl turns into a dagger attached to a gold chain, this took a bit of magic to pull off, but the pearl is unbreakable by any human weapon. He also has a scar over his right eye.

--Will have picture at some point...--

(For this RP I'm changing up a bit of his history and such :D)
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18504500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185046/18504500_350.png[/img] [/url] This odd ridgeback is often called Bolt, though her real name is Kaltahk. She prefers to speak in Draconic, the native tounge of dragons, but she does know english. She knows nothing off her past except her name, and a few memories here and there. She is often acompinied by a sword or dagger with a golden hilt and a blade made of electricity, or a bow and arrow with arrowheads that hold an electric charge. She is often caught steeling books and sometimes burning them for unknown reasons. In her human form she is 13 1/2, she stands at 5' 4". She has pale skin, light brown hair, and cyan eyes. Often she wears a midnight colored vest, and a hood covering her face.

18504500_350.png

This odd ridgeback is often called Bolt, though her real name is Kaltahk. She prefers to speak in Draconic, the native tounge of dragons, but she does know english. She knows nothing off her past except her name, and a few memories here and there. She is often acompinied by a sword or dagger with a golden hilt and a blade made of electricity, or a bow and arrow with arrowheads that hold an electric charge. She is often caught steeling books and sometimes burning them for unknown reasons. In her human form she is 13 1/2, she stands at 5' 4". She has pale skin, light brown hair, and cyan eyes. Often she wears a midnight colored vest, and a hood covering her face.
@solztize

Of course! :D here's the ooc chat, so feel free to put your character description here (and you can also put it with your first post)
@solztize

Of course! :D here's the ooc chat, so feel free to put your character description here (and you can also put it with your first post)
@ElveraBasilisk

Thank you! Would it be alright if my character was another god? :3
@ElveraBasilisk

Thank you! Would it be alright if my character was another god? :3
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49