Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Myth and Mystery(Always open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center]As you wake up, you realize you, and many others are in cages. You notice that you are not what you used to be and that no two are alike. Humans are walking around, taking notes and pulling some creatures from the cages. You and many others tend to chat. WE NEED HUMANS AND OTHERS. Follow a forum rules. I will not hesitate to warn, kick, or report you if you break site rules Form: Name: Human or experiment: Creature (if experiment): Gender: Looks: Personality: Other: My form: Name:Tsuni (yes, my character is called Tsuni) Human or experiment: Experiment Creature (if experiment):Winged snow leopard (anthro) Gender:Female Looks: A silver anthropomorphic snow leopard with pure silver wings, icy blue eyes, a crescent moon shaped spot on her forehead, and a heart shaped spot on her cheek. Her tail is extremely long and fluffy Personality: Sweet, unpredictable, violent, cruel Other: This will be fun Name: Sylvia Human or experiment: Human Creature (if experiment): ~~~ Gender: Female Looks: She is a brow haired woman with green eyes. She has pale skin and a thin figure. Personality: One cannot quite describe her personality as she refuses to show more than hints and traces of it(Will be shown more through RP) Other: Careful. She is a scientist. Name:Aeron Human or experiment: Experiment Creature (if experiment):A Peregrine falcon/cheetah gryphon Gender: Male Looks: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d5/6d/1f/d56d1fcbc743a099c2af9c7adf4b9e0d.jpg[/img] Personality:Aye, you'll figure him out through RP Other: He is in the cage next to Tsuni's. [b][u]Amentia and VIlte BOTH Have been allowed to help me run my thread.(permission granted by me) So do NOT get angry at them if you get in trouble.[/u][/b] [/center]
As you wake up, you realize you, and many others are in cages. You notice that you are not what you used to be and that no two are alike. Humans are walking around, taking notes and pulling some creatures from the cages. You and many others tend to chat.

WE NEED HUMANS AND OTHERS.

Follow a forum rules.
I will not hesitate to warn, kick, or report you if you break site rules

Form:
Name:
Human or experiment:
Creature (if experiment):
Personality:
Other:

My form:
Name:Tsuni (yes, my character is called Tsuni)
Human or experiment: Experiment
Creature (if experiment):Winged snow leopard (anthro)
Looks: A silver anthropomorphic snow leopard with pure silver wings, icy blue eyes, a crescent moon shaped spot on her forehead, and a heart shaped spot on her cheek. Her tail is extremely long and fluffy
Personality: Sweet, unpredictable, violent, cruel
Other: This will be fun

Name: Sylvia
Human or experiment: Human
Creature (if experiment): ~~~
Looks: She is a brow haired woman with green eyes. She has pale skin and a thin figure.
Personality: One cannot quite describe her personality as she refuses to show more than hints and traces of it(Will be shown more through RP)
Other: Careful. She is a scientist.

Name:Aeron
Creature (if experiment):A Peregrine falcon/cheetah gryphon
Looks: d56d1fcbc743a099c2af9c7adf4b9e0d.jpg
Personality:Aye, you'll figure him out through RP
Other: He is in the cage next to Tsuni's.

Amentia and VIlte BOTH Have been allowed to help me run my thread.(permission granted by me) So do NOT get angry at them if you get in trouble.
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
bump
bump

Water my plants?
@Tsuni

Name: Rebecca
Creature (if experiment): -
Looks: Medium-built woman. Red hair in a ponytail. Gray eyes, square glasses.

Personality: Has a strong sense of curiosity, and is a perfectionist. Her work is always very detailed, organized, and meticulous. She has a great commitment to science, and has been working for the facility for a few years. Puts work over emotions, appearing cold, but has a hidden soft side.

Other: Can either be an antagonist, or (via role-play) be convinced to help the experiments.
@Tsuni

Name: Rebecca
Creature (if experiment): -
Looks: Medium-built woman. Red hair in a ponytail. Gray eyes, square glasses.

Personality: Has a strong sense of curiosity, and is a perfectionist. Her work is always very detailed, organized, and meticulous. She has a great commitment to science, and has been working for the facility for a few years. Puts work over emotions, appearing cold, but has a hidden soft side.

Other: Can either be an antagonist, or (via role-play) be convinced to help the experiments.
sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
@Vilte Accepted!!!
@Vilte Accepted!!!

Water my plants?
@Tsuni

Do you want to start the rp while waiting for other people, or just wait for more people first?

@Tsuni

Do you want to start the rp while waiting for other people, or just wait for more people first?

@Vilte
I would like to wait for more, but this rp seems to be dead in that department(Unlike my other rp)
So we can start.
@Vilte
I would like to wait for more, but this rp seems to be dead in that department(Unlike my other rp)
So we can start.

Water my plants?
@Tsuni

Rebecca walked up to the cage, clipboard nestled snugly in one arm. She bent over to peer at the label affixed to the cage and noted the details onto her chart, muttering to herself.
"Experiment 23396, Class: Anthro, Gender, Height, Weight...."

Her voice got louder as she addressed the experiment directly, but she didn't move her eyes from the clipboard.

"So 23396, how are you doing today?"

@Tsuni

Rebecca walked up to the cage, clipboard nestled snugly in one arm. She bent over to peer at the label affixed to the cage and noted the details onto her chart, muttering to herself.
"Experiment 23396, Class: Anthro, Gender, Height, Weight...."

Her voice got louder as she addressed the experiment directly, but she didn't move her eyes from the clipboard.

"So 23396, how are you doing today?"

@Vilte (G2g)

"I am fine. But could you possibly get me a cup of Chamomile tea? This cage has gotten me stressed a bit."She said."I also would prefer to be called by my name. I hope that that isn't an outrageous demand. I'm not a huge fan of the number name." She flicked her tail and stretched her wings. She wasn't hostile like most experiments, in fact, she seemed to not really care about the cage if she got her tea.
@Vilte (G2g)

"I am fine. But could you possibly get me a cup of Chamomile tea? This cage has gotten me stressed a bit."She said."I also would prefer to be called by my name. I hope that that isn't an outrageous demand. I'm not a huge fan of the number name." She flicked her tail and stretched her wings. She wasn't hostile like most experiments, in fact, she seemed to not really care about the cage if she got her tea.

Water my plants?
@Tsuni
Finally! An open rp that I actually want to take part in!

Name: Shaliel
Creature (if experiment): Waterhorse (Horse/Salmon/Lionfish)
Looks: Ginger red, with pale pink patterning. Has the general look of a horse, with some differences: has a long, narrow snout; large fins on her back, almost like a pair of wings; instead of a mane, has lionfish-style spines running down her neck; both gills and lungs, used as needed; has a salmon-like tail; and is covered in scales. Her brown eyes are bigger than normal, and almost seem to stare into your soul.
Personality: Shali is a mute, and has never verbally answered anyone. She's very kind to other experiments, but is very touchy about her confinement. She also seems to hate the scientists for having trapped her here. She tends to be very secretive and solitary, responding only when spoken to.
Other: Would it be okay if she tries to escape?
@Tsuni
Finally! An open rp that I actually want to take part in!

Name: Shaliel
Creature (if experiment): Waterhorse (Horse/Salmon/Lionfish)
Looks: Ginger red, with pale pink patterning. Has the general look of a horse, with some differences: has a long, narrow snout; large fins on her back, almost like a pair of wings; instead of a mane, has lionfish-style spines running down her neck; both gills and lungs, used as needed; has a salmon-like tail; and is covered in scales. Her brown eyes are bigger than normal, and almost seem to stare into your soul.
Personality: Shali is a mute, and has never verbally answered anyone. She's very kind to other experiments, but is very touchy about her confinement. She also seems to hate the scientists for having trapped her here. She tends to be very secretive and solitary, responding only when spoken to.
Other: Would it be okay if she tries to escape?
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Tsuni

(No problem, I'm not expecting a strict schedule)

Rebecca pulled out a hand held device and tapped a few buttons. "I've put in a request for the tea, it should come in a little while." She sighed. "No, I can't, even if I wanted to. You can call yourself whatever you want. But I'm working with hundreds of experiments. I have neither the time nor desire to bother with your names. Now let's get this over with." Robotically, she ran through a checklist of questions about the experiment's vitals, activity, treatments, and side effects.
"Anything else you feel the organization should know?"

@pyra I'll get to you next, assuming you are approved!
@Tsuni

(No problem, I'm not expecting a strict schedule)

Rebecca pulled out a hand held device and tapped a few buttons. "I've put in a request for the tea, it should come in a little while." She sighed. "No, I can't, even if I wanted to. You can call yourself whatever you want. But I'm working with hundreds of experiments. I have neither the time nor desire to bother with your names. Now let's get this over with." Robotically, she ran through a checklist of questions about the experiment's vitals, activity, treatments, and side effects.
"Anything else you feel the organization should know?"

@pyra I'll get to you next, assuming you are approved!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10