Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Myth and Mystery(Always open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Bruma @Pyra @Vilte @Xaron @Crystalclaw @Amentia @Dimesocket

Tsuni yawned and her ears flicked. She slowly got to her paws, a wild, insane look in her eyes.

Sylvia saw Tsuni getting up and froze."Tranquilizers, s.t.a.t.!"She said.

Aeron laughed as he Saw Tsuni waking up.

Tsuni yawned and her ears flicked. She slowly got to her paws, a wild, insane look in her eyes.

Sylvia saw Tsuni getting up and froze."Tranquilizers, s.t.a.t.!"She said.

Aeron laughed as he Saw Tsuni waking up.
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
(Why haven't I been getting pings from this? That's so wierd...)
@Tsuni @Amentia @Bruma @CrystalClaw @Dimesocket @Vilte @Xaron

Shaliel stopped her fervid attempts at escape, hearing footsteps and having not made any further progress on busting through the aquarium. She now lay curled in a back corner of the aquarium, in silence.
(Why haven't I been getting pings from this? That's so wierd...)
@Tsuni @Amentia @Bruma @CrystalClaw @Dimesocket @Vilte @Xaron

Shaliel stopped her fervid attempts at escape, hearing footsteps and having not made any further progress on busting through the aquarium. She now lay curled in a back corner of the aquarium, in silence.
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Tsuni @Vilte @Pyra @Xaron @Crystalclaw @Bruma @Dimesocket

Cyril cocked his head to the right, as he stopped. The banging stopped when he got closer to the sound. Further investigating brought him to tank with one of the experiments curled up in a corner of the tank. In front of him, the man could see that the glass had numerous cracks. His eyes became squinted as he pushed a button from his pocket and muttered words. Soon enough, there were two scientists carefully watching the tank.

Cyril moved on from there- he urgently needed to finish up making sure all the freaks were taken care of. He came across what looked like a lamb with wolf ears. Grabbing the collar of the experiment's shirt, Cyril looked at the number tag behind his ear, and brought him to the corresponding confinement.

Making his way back to where he originally started, trouble started to emerge. It was that one winged cat creature; she had started to wake up now. Once again, Cyril grabbed something from his pocket, and dipped the stick he was holding in it. He grinned as he stared at the bright yellow ooze dripped off it. "Move." His voice was raspy and cold.

He pricked the experiment in the back of the neck, smiling at the creature with disgust. "There, this should keep her weak until this mess is cleaned up." Twirling the stick, he swung off any remaining ooze before pointing at everyone with what looked like a backwards arm. "Stop staring at each other and fix this problem." Cyril grinned and walked into the security office with an entirely different expression. There was no grin, no wide eyes or crooked smile. It was just him with a glare, and frown. One could feel the anger generate from him, and there was question if the ground below him would melt.

Though, it changed for a second when he moved past Rebecca. It was his usual grin, but facing back forward it returned to his angered face. He walked right past one of the security officials, straight to the back; where in front of his was a door that'd lead him to the one in charge. "Open." Cyril practically growled. The security offical protested but the door opened anyways. It was the boss, ushering Cyril and Rebecca in.

Ko lay in a crippled mess in his cage.

((Just realized I cannot spell to save my life))
@Tsuni @Vilte @Pyra @Xaron @Crystalclaw @Bruma @Dimesocket

Cyril cocked his head to the right, as he stopped. The banging stopped when he got closer to the sound. Further investigating brought him to tank with one of the experiments curled up in a corner of the tank. In front of him, the man could see that the glass had numerous cracks. His eyes became squinted as he pushed a button from his pocket and muttered words. Soon enough, there were two scientists carefully watching the tank.

Cyril moved on from there- he urgently needed to finish up making sure all the freaks were taken care of. He came across what looked like a lamb with wolf ears. Grabbing the collar of the experiment's shirt, Cyril looked at the number tag behind his ear, and brought him to the corresponding confinement.

Making his way back to where he originally started, trouble started to emerge. It was that one winged cat creature; she had started to wake up now. Once again, Cyril grabbed something from his pocket, and dipped the stick he was holding in it. He grinned as he stared at the bright yellow ooze dripped off it. "Move." His voice was raspy and cold.

He pricked the experiment in the back of the neck, smiling at the creature with disgust. "There, this should keep her weak until this mess is cleaned up." Twirling the stick, he swung off any remaining ooze before pointing at everyone with what looked like a backwards arm. "Stop staring at each other and fix this problem." Cyril grinned and walked into the security office with an entirely different expression. There was no grin, no wide eyes or crooked smile. It was just him with a glare, and frown. One could feel the anger generate from him, and there was question if the ground below him would melt.

Though, it changed for a second when he moved past Rebecca. It was his usual grin, but facing back forward it returned to his angered face. He walked right past one of the security officials, straight to the back; where in front of his was a door that'd lead him to the one in charge. "Open." Cyril practically growled. The security offical protested but the door opened anyways. It was the boss, ushering Cyril and Rebecca in.

Ko lay in a crippled mess in his cage.

((Just realized I cannot spell to save my life))
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@Tsuni @Vilte @Pyra @Xaron @Crystalclaw @Bruma @Dimesocket

Lyssa watched in horror as Tsuni got whacked by the man with the yellow stick. She started to growl and kick around in her cage, but that soon turned to tears, which froze the second that they touched the ground. She layed in her cage, emotionless, while her scales turned a light blue and water poured from her fur/hide/skin.

Calvin was able to clear most of the derbies with the help of the other scientists and construction men. After the rubble was cleaned up, he sat and checked all of the experiments. T.S.U.N.I. Check. K.O, Check, L.Y.S.S.A. Blue? But Check. He went across the multitude of experiments until he noticed Cyril was a spooky glare.
@Tsuni @Vilte @Pyra @Xaron @Crystalclaw @Bruma @Dimesocket

Lyssa watched in horror as Tsuni got whacked by the man with the yellow stick. She started to growl and kick around in her cage, but that soon turned to tears, which froze the second that they touched the ground. She layed in her cage, emotionless, while her scales turned a light blue and water poured from her fur/hide/skin.

Calvin was able to clear most of the derbies with the help of the other scientists and construction men. After the rubble was cleaned up, he sat and checked all of the experiments. T.S.U.N.I. Check. K.O, Check, L.Y.S.S.A. Blue? But Check. He went across the multitude of experiments until he noticed Cyril was a spooky glare.
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png

Tsuni was getting weaker but stayed snarling.

"We have lost control of project T.S.U.N.I and her mindset. Put her in the special cage. Give her no contact with living creatures and be careful moving her and giving her food."Sylvia reported.

"Shame. That cat always was the calmest but everyone has a breaking point. You could put her down and save all the trouble though of special procedures."Aeron said. He just hated Tsuni but putting her down was a huge no-go as she was still an active experiment and project. She was Project Tracking Stealth Unit Nocturnal Ice.

"No. But there is a simpler way but.... it's not garanteed to work. Code word Iceberg. Command: Reset emotions to 7:14 a.m. mindset 1."She said. It didn't work, though and Tsuni was still as wild as a rabid animal, but weak, too.

Tsuni was getting weaker but stayed snarling.

"We have lost control of project T.S.U.N.I and her mindset. Put her in the special cage. Give her no contact with living creatures and be careful moving her and giving her food."Sylvia reported.

"Shame. That cat always was the calmest but everyone has a breaking point. You could put her down and save all the trouble though of special procedures."Aeron said. He just hated Tsuni but putting her down was a huge no-go as she was still an active experiment and project. She was Project Tracking Stealth Unit Nocturnal Ice.

"No. But there is a simpler way but.... it's not garanteed to work. Code word Iceberg. Command: Reset emotions to 7:14 a.m. mindset 1."She said. It didn't work, though and Tsuni was still as wild as a rabid animal, but weak, too.

Water my plants?
@Bruma @Pyra @Vilite @Xaron @Amentia @Dimesocket

(( Character Update! Lyssa changes color like a chameleon to show emotions))

Lyssa wanted to help Tsuni, but she knew if she did she would be put in a special cage too. She was trying desperately to think of something...Aha! She had seen what the people try to do. They tried to reset her emotions. She hurried and scurried out of her cage with much difficulty as she had to squeeze herself like a lemon through the tiny gap, and rushed over to Tsuni to calm her down. " Calm Down! Maybe they'll stop if you just calm down! " She tried desperately and even tried to find any of her tea, maybe that will calm her down.

Calvin was thinking at home, staring at the ceiling.
@Bruma @Pyra @Vilite @Xaron @Amentia @Dimesocket

(( Character Update! Lyssa changes color like a chameleon to show emotions))

Lyssa wanted to help Tsuni, but she knew if she did she would be put in a special cage too. She was trying desperately to think of something...Aha! She had seen what the people try to do. They tried to reset her emotions. She hurried and scurried out of her cage with much difficulty as she had to squeeze herself like a lemon through the tiny gap, and rushed over to Tsuni to calm her down. " Calm Down! Maybe they'll stop if you just calm down! " She tried desperately and even tried to find any of her tea, maybe that will calm her down.

Calvin was thinking at home, staring at the ceiling.
@Bruma @Pyra @Tsuni @Xaron @Crystalclaw @Amentia @Dimesocket

((sorry it's been so long, school has started so I have less free time))

Rebecca caught the smile from Cyril as he passed her. Was that for her benefit? She doubted someone like Cyril called anyone a 'friend', but they seemed to be...teammates? Allies seemed the right word. Coworkers with the same mindset and the same goals. And considering he was the most competent person she had seen in action-and that his personality meant he could get practically anything done- she was glad to be on the same side.

And here was a demonstration of his forceful talents- they were walking in to see the boss.
Cyril didn't seem at all submissive. Rebecca would usually have been much more demure and polite, but the anger at nearly dying was still simmering inside of her.

"Sir, security is simply appalling. Changes must be instituted immediately..."

@Bruma @Pyra @Tsuni @Xaron @Crystalclaw @Amentia @Dimesocket

((sorry it's been so long, school has started so I have less free time))

Rebecca caught the smile from Cyril as he passed her. Was that for her benefit? She doubted someone like Cyril called anyone a 'friend', but they seemed to be...teammates? Allies seemed the right word. Coworkers with the same mindset and the same goals. And considering he was the most competent person she had seen in action-and that his personality meant he could get practically anything done- she was glad to be on the same side.

And here was a demonstration of his forceful talents- they were walking in to see the boss.
Cyril didn't seem at all submissive. Rebecca would usually have been much more demure and polite, but the anger at nearly dying was still simmering inside of her.

"Sir, security is simply appalling. Changes must be instituted immediately..."

sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
Lyssa tried to copy her mist to the smell of Tsuni's tea, seeing if that would calm her down.

Calvin decided to come to work again to eavesdrop on the two scientists talking to the boss.

@bruma @Vilite @tsuni @pyra @dimesocket @amentia @Xaron
Lyssa tried to copy her mist to the smell of Tsuni's tea, seeing if that would calm her down.

Calvin decided to come to work again to eavesdrop on the two scientists talking to the boss.

@bruma @Vilite @tsuni @pyra @dimesocket @amentia @Xaron
@Vilte (Don't worry about it! Yeah, my posts have been less consistent; it's safe to say it's like that for all of us haha)
@Tsuni @Pyra @Xaron @Crystalclaw @Bruma

Glancing quickly back at Rebecca, Cyril realized she could prove to be more of use than he originally thought. She was the only other scientist here trying to fix this mess directly besides himself. He couldn't help but smirk at the idea of her actually helping him- as if that could even possibly happen. He didn't need anyone; he just wanted to get things done the best and most efficient way. And that way, was going to be done by himself. Everyone else would be just a stepping stone below him.

Cyril nodded, clicking his tongue sharply.
"Yes, I'm aware of the current situation; and how it occured. We lost a few today, which may have been prevented if we had better security. Or maybe, if we had more qualified scientists to observe the experiments constantly." The boss; a thick man, said with venomous eyes as he stared at both them- perhaps blaming them.

"Sir, maybe you should take the time to reconsider the fact that the facility had a button that released all the experiments. Another concern, is the containment. We demand a variety of them, that make it much more difficult to escape from."
Cyril argued.

"It wouldn't be financially possible."
The boss responded.

"So then fire a few; half of these idiots just twiddled their thumbs." The lanky man said with an irritated look. All they needed were a few of each group of scientists, maybe a little bit more in his though. The rest however, were flies.

"Then why don't I start with you two?"
He pointed a large finger at the two of them.

"You can't. Right now, we're the most valuable people that work for you."
Cyril switched back to a grin, which threw the boss off at first.

The boss chuckled, and extended his arm to shake. "It's good to know you guys know what you want and aren't pushovers. Yes, I'll have everything I can do in my power to see this doesn't happpen again."

Ko's eyes fluttered, and soft murmurs could be heard now.
@Vilte (Don't worry about it! Yeah, my posts have been less consistent; it's safe to say it's like that for all of us haha)
@Tsuni @Pyra @Xaron @Crystalclaw @Bruma

Glancing quickly back at Rebecca, Cyril realized she could prove to be more of use than he originally thought. She was the only other scientist here trying to fix this mess directly besides himself. He couldn't help but smirk at the idea of her actually helping him- as if that could even possibly happen. He didn't need anyone; he just wanted to get things done the best and most efficient way. And that way, was going to be done by himself. Everyone else would be just a stepping stone below him.

Cyril nodded, clicking his tongue sharply.
"Yes, I'm aware of the current situation; and how it occured. We lost a few today, which may have been prevented if we had better security. Or maybe, if we had more qualified scientists to observe the experiments constantly." The boss; a thick man, said with venomous eyes as he stared at both them- perhaps blaming them.

"Sir, maybe you should take the time to reconsider the fact that the facility had a button that released all the experiments. Another concern, is the containment. We demand a variety of them, that make it much more difficult to escape from."
Cyril argued.

"It wouldn't be financially possible."
The boss responded.

"So then fire a few; half of these idiots just twiddled their thumbs." The lanky man said with an irritated look. All they needed were a few of each group of scientists, maybe a little bit more in his though. The rest however, were flies.

"Then why don't I start with you two?"
He pointed a large finger at the two of them.

"You can't. Right now, we're the most valuable people that work for you."
Cyril switched back to a grin, which threw the boss off at first.

The boss chuckled, and extended his arm to shake. "It's good to know you guys know what you want and aren't pushovers. Yes, I'll have everything I can do in my power to see this doesn't happpen again."

Ko's eyes fluttered, and soft murmurs could be heard now.
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg

Sylvia saw the new scent calm Tsuni slightly and ordered a scientist to get Tsuni some tea.

> Somewhere underground

There is a room connected to the main lab but very few can get in. Those that are allowed are sworn to secrecy about this part of the lab. The rums is full of tubes, most empty or unlabeled. There is one under constant care, and the creature inside is stirring. It's supposed to wake up soon. The timer is on 4 minutes and 14 seconds and constantly counting down.

Whatever it is is Draconic in looks and according to the label on the tube it is Project T.S.U.N.I's second 'step'. When it wakes it will receive an identification name and number. It's danger level is already calculated as X and it could be calm or extremely dangerous, the latter being the most likely.

Sylvia saw the new scent calm Tsuni slightly and ordered a scientist to get Tsuni some tea.

> Somewhere underground

There is a room connected to the main lab but very few can get in. Those that are allowed are sworn to secrecy about this part of the lab. The rums is full of tubes, most empty or unlabeled. There is one under constant care, and the creature inside is stirring. It's supposed to wake up soon. The timer is on 4 minutes and 14 seconds and constantly counting down.

Whatever it is is Draconic in looks and according to the label on the tube it is Project T.S.U.N.I's second 'step'. When it wakes it will receive an identification name and number. It's danger level is already calculated as X and it could be calm or extremely dangerous, the latter being the most likely.

Water my plants?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10